Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3281 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Enigma »

Reading through the BuJ/me associatives ...

BuJ continued to push me iirc on D3 after the massclaims (but before his lynch was likely).

1. If we were group scum
This is terrible play as he becomes the last scum forced to deal with a rb (he can't kill) that can provide innos ... like he makes his difficult miserable. Why do this to yourself?

2. If I was traitor
This means scum took day talk for sure based on the flips. Imo is a terrible mod choice for only 2 scum ... but meh who knows.
If you were group scum, wouldn't you be cautious of accidentally lynching your traitor ... plus I would like to think I would be signalling like fuck off I'm on your team. Also yes traitors suck.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 3269, ruru wrote:have I mentioned I hate this game
Lol tell me about it ... I'm still stuck here too and apparently now I have to deal with the added fun of defending myself in mylo/lylo. Also, work is sending me to places without internet reception for 2 weeks in late nov so I need this game to be finished by then pls

After the lynch, I was kinda hoping I was rb last night (if that was a thing) and then coast through the rest of the game like mr creature.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3285 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Enigma »

@ruru
I don't get the quotes? It seems like BuJ was still pushing me and he was L-2 before your unvote, and L-3 when he voted me again in 2725? This didn't mean his lynch was secured.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3286 (isolation #203) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 3284, Alonzo wrote:I'm pretty made up its Enigma at this point.

If you flip red at this point skitter you earned it my friend.

Of course Enig's gonna say I need a lynch to win as scum, but FMPOV i need a lynch to win as town, as scum can still force a draw from this position.

Im ready to Vote.
Umm FYPOV it is better to no lynch if you are town, because you have another night with the rb and then better chances of hitting scum tonight and tomorrow day.
Like no lyching forces scum between a very tough time tomorrow to win (they will probably lose) or stalling for a draw.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #204) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Enigma »

Uggh so one of ruru/alonzo fake claiming means that they are the traitor and they did this without coordination with BuJ. This is a big risk for them, as BuJ if he wasn't lynched might even target the traitor ....
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (isolation #205) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Enigma »

Yeh my previous comment was in relation to Alonzo if he knew he was town regarding the no lynch - i.e. it is better for him as a town!rb to no lynch. This perspective is not for the rest of us where we dont know his alignment, as no lynching would be trusting Alonzo to be town as you say.

Like I don't really feel no lynch, just because I kinda wanna see this game over
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3301 (isolation #206) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 3299, skitter30 wrote:enigma do you like town or scum more?
I haven't rolled scum for a long long time so I couldn't tell you
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Enigma »

Hi, I'm not the last scum and it really sucks in this position. Let me respond to a few of the quotes you have
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #208) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 3303, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1009, Enigma wrote:The speed at which the CJ wagon formed is a bit off putting .. the VCA will be interesting if/when he flips

CJ and NWMM are so contentless I can barely make a read, and I don't even know if CJ has read the whole thread yet ...
Reading Open 733 where CJ was scum (with tw), CJ actually (pretends) to scumhunt a bit, actively pushes mislynches, and interacts with the gamestate. Open 725 is a bit of a mess to read, but CJ feels also a bit more actively driving lynches (and he was bussing his partner AP).

Maybe part of why I'm hesitant, in addition to CJ simply having zero content, is a lack of CJ voting on someone so far and advancing the game state. I've also mislynched CJ in other games, partly because he was lurky and didn't get a chance to defend himself. But I've also seen town CJ defend himself as the lynch target when he was more active.

So meta wise I don't quite see the picture on CJ.
meh
Even now, I look at the ISO of CJV/NM/MWNN and I still don't see how others called him as scum. And this is kinda useless because there is a complete lack of content to look for associations from that slot. Props off to tw for accurately calling CJV scum-meta.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #209) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 3307, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1553, Enigma wrote:VOTE: NM
Trollylololol

HURT: duck
this vote did come out of nowhere tho
Not really I would have voted anywhere and I really didn't care who I voted at that point. The trollylolol is in reference to a game where town!NM got town!me mislynched by fake claiming cop results on me and I was still kinda sour at him for that.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (isolation #210) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 3313, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3003, Enigma wrote:I kinda feel like the mod scum took has to be between day talk and traitor? As I understand from the flips, both of the group scum have been lynched as goons and without mods. Now these were the two slots that got to decide on the mods, keeping in mind that they do/did not know who the traitor is/was pregame. Why would they give scum PR mods to the traitor rather than themselves? BP/JOAT/RC is useless for traitor as a single mod.
this feels weird, idk why
This is just me trying to be mechanical and realising I don't understand how the game works :/
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3338 (isolation #211) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Enigma »

I'm still kinda confused who is scum at this stage. I'm inclined to think ruru and skitter are town because of the TR I've had with them all the time, but also because they kinda think each other are more likely to be town as well ... But then this leaves Alonzo where the night actions make sense wrt to him being scum, but it is such a shitty play to fake claim and NK that as he said he is too "basic" to do that
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #212) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 3327, skitter30 wrote:and i didn't get a good vibe/handle on enigma in the pyp game; it's harder for me to form those meta reads / mental pictures of playstyle from that side of things

and cold meta is ok but it's different from like ... actually playing with someone and remember what they did at various stages of the game and knowing all the context etc
That's because you were scum playing me the whole time and were more focused in pulling the wool over my eyes for the whole game :igmeou:
btw, are you doing the same here?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #213) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 3340, ruru wrote:does traitor get to see the scum pt after both goons die?
Is this for me bc I barely know how this set up works... I think we've established that. Apparently the recruited traitor flips as a goon, you cant choose who gets mods, etc etc.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #214) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Enigma »

Is MWNN brass?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #215) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 3360, skitter30 wrote:also if alonzo is scum he'd have to be traitor, right? cuz if he were goon we'd have another pr claim

and traitor fake-claiming is even riskier than goon fake-claiming because he has no idea how many mods there are

incidentally in this game if he's scum he's traitor and so no mods were taken, but traitor!alonzo can't have known that day3; for all he knows scum took something like {daytalk, rolecop, JOAT}

so fake-claiming is really risky for traitor!alonzo because he doesn't even know how many mods there are
I was also thinking this and giving him town+
My one worry was that he was near the end of the claim order (iirc this was it): bujaber > irrel > enigma > performer > korina > alonzo > ruru > skitter
Like that was a risk, but everyone before him claimed vt.

--
In post 2669, Alonzo wrote:*sigh*

I feel like its a trap but Im town!roleblocker

I blocked A50 N1 and Enigma last night
What did you mean by trap?
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (isolation #216) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Enigma »

..... someone is pushing a mislynch on me and im not sure who it is sigh
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3383 (isolation #217) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 3375, skitter30 wrote:i'm not really getting the vibe that enigma is trying to figure it out rn

i'm kinda feeling like emphasizing that he's confused and that he doesn't know who it is and defending himself
I've been waiting a bit to see where everyone comes to actually because I'm lazy to read ISOs.

I'm pretty sure ruru aint scum.
If you are scum, you would want to push an alonzo lynch (else you have to deal with his rb tonight to finish the game which is just unnecessary tormenting). I'm sure scum!skitter could make logic to sell any case. So with your last few posts town+

Leaving probably Alonzo as scum (and I acknowledge this looks terrible for town!me since I have the same wincon as you... :facepalm: )
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #218) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Enigma »

still not scum
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #219) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Enigma »

Ummm ... I would not think self-voting in mylo is the best idea....

Anyways ciao bedtime, may not be around tomorrow evening btw
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:11 am

Post by Enigma »

Yay this game is finished I was so over continuing with such an uphill struggle. Well-played town!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #221) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Enigma »

My first reaction was wtf who posted 10 pages in the span of 12 hours I really cbf reading that much... probably good the game finished
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (isolation #222) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Enigma »

Hey so well played everyone. It really sucked being stuck with a rb/bg as the one remaining scum and I'm kinda glad the game is over. Like I had no idea how I was going to win the game, I'm surprised I made it so far. It was impossible to kill without mechanically screwing myself over, so I was hoping town would just mislynch me to victory.

Also, shame about the night actions last night - I would not have thought to target Alonzo. I probably would have won in that case that Alonzo died and it may have been funny to see rurus reaction haha. I was trying to clear the hypo-inno provided by Alonzo with the wincon being lynch Alonzo. Even at this the last day, I thought if they just went through the NK logic of no kills and then Korina dying it pointed very much to me and I kinda felt I was doomed. If I tried to push Alonzo it would seem so obvious I was scum so I was screwed either way I needed ruru/skitter to lead that and just hammerlolz.

I actually felt bad watching all the TvT, maybe I'm not meant to roll scum. I actually mentioned to ofrhz when I got the role PM WHYYYYY. I was kinda hoping not to get recruited ... but then I got recruited - oh well.

Sorry for shooting you A50, I somehow was TPR reading you. Creature was being a low-threat D1. And I actually hated to keep your A50 die N1 trend going :/

I was genuinely travelling a lot for work and I felt bad about replacing out so sorry about all of that everyone with the prodges.

Props to BuJ and your play. Shame you got lynched, woulda been good to keep with you for a bit longer. D1 I was like wtf is this guy doing offers did you tell him I'm the recruited traitor???? Turned out well in the end with the wifom.

Nice reads duck and performer on me. Sorry for pocketing you ruru/skitter.

Shoutout to everyone else, if I didn't mention you and you want me to say something nice just post and I will ;)
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3600 (isolation #223) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Enigma »

Cheers for modding offers and all your timely vote counts, even if they werent pagetops all the time :)
Scum PT is fine to release nothing exciting in there lulz.

I can't play for the next few months :( Work has me on ridiculous travel schedules (over 50% for the next three months). PS duckling - this includes a trip to see the ducklings by the Torrens in Jan
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #224) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Enigma »

pagetop lulz
PS: I'm going to take pagetops every game so screw you for calling that a scum read
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3605 (isolation #225) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Enigma »

I work in international development
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3606 (isolation #226) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Enigma »

I originally thought travelling was great and exciting hahaha ... until it got to the point I fill up my passport in ~3 years :/
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (isolation #227) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Enigma »

In post 3603, ruru wrote:bujaber did really well at making you look like a designated mislynch, I wonder if I'd have viewed the attempts to lynch you differently had he not started them

I do feel like people for the most part were scumreading you for nai things (although I might have a better sense of what
is
ai for you now)
In post 3599, Enigma wrote:I actually felt bad watching all the TvT, maybe I'm not meant to roll scum.
I have this problem too :(

my mom said she would cut off my tongue if I ever lied

naturally I believed her.
Yeh, perhaps would have been better if I got lynched haha and then +town to BuJ.
I also thought a few of the things were nai. It's been a long long time since I've rolled scum so I couldn't even describe my own scum meta.

Yeh a few of the exchanges in the past few days I knew were good for my wincon, but I was like I need to let them keep going at each other :( Like I felt bad for ele and performer being lynched. And skitter v alonzo self vote thing.

Return to “Completed Open Games”