• BrightEyedFish
    Io

• Light Ethos**
    Walt
  • Garmr
  • Irrelephant11
    ejjinami
* = Prod
`= Nudge (Two Nudges = One Prod on V/LA)

Wanted: Alive
  • Creature
  • PenguinPower
  • BuJaber
  • Garmr
  • Irrelephant11
Wanted: Dead
  • RadiantCowbells lost the duel Day One. He was a
    Gunslinger
  • BrightEyedFish was lynched on Day One. He was a
    Sharpshooter
  • Shoshin was killed on Day One. She was a
    Gunslinger
  • Fa_Q2 lost the duel Day Two. He was a
    Gunslinger
  • Light Ethos was lynched Day Two. He was a
    Sharpshooter
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:50 am, edited 30 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Game Overview
-
Some rules were adopted from Plotinus, mhsmith0, and yessiree. Thanks!

• This game is conditioned as a full reveal. Upon a player's removal, a player's role and alignment are released to the public.

• The game will end when a game-ending faction has achieved its win condition. A game-ending faction is any faction whose wincon cannot win with any other wincon i.e. town, mafia, serial killer, jester, etc.

• Flavor is for fun and is not indicative of alignment, roles, abilities, game mechanics, or anything else related to the game.

• Scum are given the ability to talk during all phases of the game.

• I will not answer game clarification questions in misleading ways. (i.e. I will not tell you that an ability is passive when it is actually active.)

• I will not intentionally lie to you if you have a question concerning your role or the mechanics of the game. I may answer vaguely, i.e. “No comment” or “I cannot answer that at this time,” for instance.

• In general: if a question would break the game or implicate another player's role, there is little chance that I will answer it.
Conduct:

• Try to not take things personally.
    You should expect debates to potentially become heated.

• Bear the following in mind:
    Some will lie, and others will be deceived.
    It is all in the spirit of the game. That said, personal attacks or the implication of personal attacks are strictly off-limits and may result in a Locked thread and/or a Mod Kill depending on the severity of the insults.

• I have the final say. Respect my judgement. I reserve the right to adjust the rules as I see fit. I
    will
    always tell players about a change in the rules as these changes happen in order to ensure the prevention of game breaking incidents from occurring.

• Pretending to break a rule is equal to actually breaking a rule and may get a player Mod-Killed depending on the nature of the infraction.

• This is my color. Please don't use it.
(#400080)[/list]

Post Content:

• Respect and obey the MafiaScum Code of Conduct.
    All site wide rules apply.
    Play to win, please with respect, and try not to ruin the game for other players.

• Do not talk about this game anywhere else unless I have specified it is permitted such as in a private topic. This includes PM-ing other players.

• No invisible, cryptographic, or deliberate obfuscation of text.

• No talking after death.

• No editing or deleting your posts.

• No discussion of ongoing games.

• Paraphrasing is acceptable.
Activity Requirements:

• Players who have failed to confirm their role PM within 48 hours after role PMs have been distributed will be auto-replaced.

• After 48 hours of inactivity, players will be prodded to ensure that they are still interested in playing the game and continue to participate. After the prod, players will have 24 hours to respond with game related material or be replaced.

• Players can request other players be prodded within reason and at the mod's discretion. These will be unofficial prods and will not count towards the two prod limit, but the prodded player will be expected to post game-advancing content within roughly 24 hours of being unofficially prodded. Failure to post game-advancing content within that 24 hour time-frame will in an official prod being handed out to said player.

• If you have not posted game advancing content in 4 days, regardless of V/LA status,
    you will be replaced.

• To avoid being replaced for inactivity, be sure to include game advancing content to your post i.e. “Got prodded, X is still scum. I'll catch up later”. Naked prod dodges ("I'll get to this later,") do not reset the prod timer.

• If you declare V/LA, you will be nudged every 72 hours (3 days). Two nudges equals one prod in V/LA. Nudged players will have roughly 24 hours to post game advancing content before they will be nudged once more. If they fail to post game advancing content within roughly 24 hours of the second nudge, they will be replaced.

• As a rule of thumb, if you are not on V/LA, you should try to post game related content at least once per every 24 hours.

• Players are allowed to be prodded
    two separate times
    before they will be replaced.

• Don't be afraid to use the V/LA, but don't abuse it either.
Lynch:

• Players can use the vote tags (e.g. VOTE: AnonymousGhost or bolding (e.g.
    Vote: AnonymousGhost
    ).

• Unvoting is not required. Votes in quotes, spoiler tags or otherwise hidden will not be counted. Votes that misspell or have other minor errors will be counted as normal as long as I understand what you are getting at.

• Be sure to include the
    colon
    (if you're not using the vote tags)! I will be using the control+F command to locate your votes!
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Setup Information:

• Epic Duel Wiki Page

• Day phases are nine days long. Duels have a six day deadline.

• The is in play.

• If there is no lynch by the time the clock runs down, the Sharpshooters are given the opportunity to kill any player of their choosing.

• As mentioned earlier, this game is conditioned as
    Nightless
    ! Since no Night Phases exists, the Sharpshooters do not have a factional night kill ability. Instead, they are
    Vengeful
    and may kill any player of their choosing after being removed from the game if they've either
    lost a duel
    or
    have been lynched.

• The Sharpshooters are recommended to choose their Vengeance kill target beforehand, but are given a 12 hour window to choose one, following a duel loss or lynch. In a Sharpshooter's absence, their teammates can select target in their teammate's place. If no target is chosen, the Sharpshooters will lose their chance to Vengeance kill a target.
Sample Role PMs:

GunslingerWelcome
USERNAME

You are a
Gunslinger
! You will win when only one Sharpshooter remains. Please reply to this PM to prove you have confirmed. Here is the link to the discussion thread. You have no other abilities besides your voice, your vote, and your gun. Best of luck.

SharpshooterWelcome
USERNAME

You are a
Sharpshooter
! You will win when your faction either equals or outnumbers the Gunslingers and nothing can prevent this from occurring. Please reply to this PM to prove you have confirmed.

Here is the link to the discussion thread and here is the link to your hangout. Besides your voice, your vote, your gun, and your hangout, here are your other abilities:

Eye for an Eye
[Passive]: You are
Vengeful
. You may kill any player of your choosing if you either lose a duel or are lynched. Best of luck.
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duels:

• Plurality lynching mechanics are in play for both the Duels and the Lynches.

• Once per each Day Phase, a player may challenge another player to a duel by posting Duel: USERNAME. Once you enter into a duel, there is no backing down. A separate countdown (lasting six days long) specifically for the duel will start and the day phase deadline will be paused.

• In a duel, the duelist with the most votes between the two is killed. Duelists do not have a vote.

• Once a duel ends, a flip will occur, the normal deadline will resume and the day will continue as normal with the vote counts being reset as the players vote for a lynch.

• There is a maximum of one duel and one lynch per day. An initiated duel will always supersede the lynch for the day phase.

• If there is no winning duelist by the time the Duel clock runs out, the Sharpshooters are given the opportunity to kill any player of their choosing.
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Role PMs have been distributed. Game will begin when 8 out of 10 players have confirmed.

Reminder: Players who have failed to confirm their role PM within 48 hours after role PMs have been distributed will be auto-replaced.

(expired on 2018-10-03 12:15:59)
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Game On!

8 out of 10 players have confirmed!

The remaining two players can confirm either by replying to the role PM or posting within the discussion thread, but they must confirm before the 48 hour time limit runs out.
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Sun's out, gun's out!

Whip out your pistols and let's duel!

Vote Count 1.0

XxdarkfrostxX:
RadiantCowbells:
Nicholas Cage:
Wh4t:
Shoshin:
BuJaber:
Io:
Walt:
Garmr:
ejjinami:

Not Voting: XxdarkfrostxX, RadiantCowbells, Nicholas Cage, Wh4t, Shoshin, BuJaber, Io, Walt, Garmr, ejjinami

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the day will be lynched. If there is no lynch by the time the clock runs down, the Sharpshooters are given the opportunity to kill any player of their choosing.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-11 10:23:50)
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Forgot to add these in! My apologies.

I don't think they'll be necessary, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

9. Do Not Discuss Substitutions, Concessions, Reports, or Infractions During Play
-
Shameless stolen from another mafia site!

These topics are forbidden to discuss during play, as it may cause people to infer alignment in a manner that has nothing to do with actual game play.

Discussing substitutions or discussing moderation, particularly after a moderator has instructed players not to, will be an infraction.

9a. Substitutions:
Noting that a player X has subbed for player Y is fine. Noting when that occurred is fine. Discussing why someone has been subbed out, announcing you will sub out, telling someone to sub out, public speculation as to someone's alignment based on the substitution itself, all forbidden. Think what you will about this person's alignment, at your own risk. But using the substitution as reasoning is disallowed. It's bad for the game.

To be clear, you can talk about the player who was subbed out. You can say that they were subbed out. You can say when they subbed out. You can say why the player that subbed out was scummy based on what they did or didn't do while they were a player. All that's being (not) discussed here is speculation as to why they subbed out. That's all the rule forbids. If you can be careful and stick to the legal stuff, you'll be fine. It's a very limited rule. The word "sub" is not lava, you can touch it. You don't get penalized for saying that a player was subbed in or out.

Just don't discuss why they were subbed out. The "why" is what is ruled out. Think what you will, speculate internally. Just remember, the part that is illegal is "why they subbed out." It's not part of the game.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:55 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Out in the Wild Wild West, there was a rivalry.

Now this rivalry was nothing like the one between the Pirates and the Ninjas. Nah, this rivalry was between the Gunslingers and the Sharpshooters. Crazy right? To folks like you and I, maybe. To them? It's very serious.

Now sit down, shut up, and pull out your note book! There's gonna be a quiz afterwards - or is it afterwords? whatever! that's not important! - , so suck it up buttercups.

Vote Count 1.1

XxdarkfrostxX: Io
RadiantCowbells:
Nicholas Cage:
Wh4t: BuJaber, Walt
Shoshin: ejjinami
BuJaber:
Io: Garmr, RadiantCowbells
Walt: Nicholas Cage, Shoshin
Garmr:
ejjinami:

Not Voting: XxdarkfrostxX, Wh4t

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the day will be lynched. If there is no lynch by the time the clock runs down, the Sharpshooters are given the opportunity to kill any player of their choosing.

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:32 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

My apologies. Thanks for letting me know!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:37 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 1.1 Fixed!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:49 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Unless you specifically say "Duel: USERNAME", I will not count that.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:57 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Invalid Entry. Please try again later.
Ding!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Now, where to start...

Well, this all started around with a little competition and someone's word preferences. Crazy, right?

But no, that's what this is all about. Some people liked being called a gunslinger, others liked being called a sharpshooter, and some liked being called a peashooter - but that's not the point! - the point is that this entire thing was something about the phonetics or maybe it's harmonics?

But whatever it was - it got us where we are today!

Ten people, ten pistols, and ten sides to a story.

Vote Count 1.2

XxdarkfrostxX: Io
RadiantCowbells: Walt,
Nicholas Cage:
Wh4t: BuJaber
Shoshin: ejjinami
BuJaber:
Io: Garmr
Walt: Nicholas Cage, Shoshin
Garmr:
ejjinami: RadiantCowbells

Not Voting: XxdarkfrostxX, Wh4t

In post 101, Garmr wrote:VOTE: neither
Does this kill them both.
Invalid lynch and/or duel candidate.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Wh4t and XxdarkfrostxX have failed to confirmed. Searching for a replacement. Please standby.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Initiated.

Please stand by.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:57 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Vote Count 1.0

RadiantCowbells:
Wh4t:

Not Voting: XxdarkfrostxX, Nicholas Cage, Shoshin, BuJaber, Io, Walt, Garmr, ejjinami

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-09 12:57:38)

Lynch Deadline Frozen @ 7 days, 21 hours, 26 minutes
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:00 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 3, AnonymousGhost wrote:
In a duel, the duelist with the most votes between the two is killed.
Duelists do not have a vote.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:52 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

PenguinPower replaces Wh4t!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Vote Count 1.1

RadiantCowbells:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: XxdarkfrostxX, Nicholas Cage, Shoshin, BuJaber, Io, Walt, Garmr, ejjinami

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:53 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Some say that when the stars aligned someone would be blessed to shoot twelve men - all lined up in a neat little row - straight through the knees. Others say that that was a load of horse shit.

Meanwhile others just admit that some of them were just better than others at whipping out their pistol and going to work.

Duel Vote Count 1.2

RadiantCowbells: Nicholas Cage, Shoshin
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: XxdarkfrostxX, BuJaber, Io, Walt, Garmr, ejjinami

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

the worst replaces XxdarkfrostxX.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Legend tells of the legendary duel between two men. One who was as radiant as a choir full of cowbells, the other was as powerful as a penguin.

The time for talk was over.

It was all or nothing. Life or death. Silver or gold. Cake or pie.

There'd be a snowball's chance in hell that either of them would miss out on their favorite pass time: tortoise racing.

Duel Vote Count 1.3

RadiantCowbells: Nicholas Cage, Shoshin
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: the worst, BuJaber, Io, Walt, Garmr, ejjinami

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

the worst has requested to replace that slot with a different account. Bow down before the mighty..... XxtheworstxX!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:00 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Before the throwing down came, the two of them were staring - like two snakes in a basket.

Some says that a dramatic trumpet flare announced his arrival, others say that the sun blinked out in acknowledgment of his edge-filled glory. But whatever it was, no one could doubt the new arrival, riding in on his majestic golden steed, the worst of them all, so feared yet so loved.

Duel Vote Count 1.4

RadiantCowbells: Nicholas Cage, Shoshin, Garmr
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: XxtheWORSTxX, BuJaber, Io, Walt, ejjinami

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:22 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 317, Walt wrote:
@MOD can you clarify the plurality mechanic? The clock ALWAYS runs down, correct? There's no majority hammer mechanic, correct?
Yes, when plurality is used - instead of majority - then it's all determined by the clock and when it runs down. Whomever has the most votes behind them when time runs out will get removed from the game.

If it's still not clear, do not be afraid to ask for further clarification!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:03 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

ejjinami has been prodded. They have 24 hours to post game advancing content or be replaced.

(expired on 2018-10-05 17:02:45)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:27 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Nicholas Cage is replacing out of that slot with his new account - Nicolas Cage.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:02 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

With a sound of thunder, others joined in the fray, flinging words like throwing cards.

In the background, Penguin ate a burrito as he watched the entire thing with wide eyed wonder.

Duel Vote Count 1.5

RadiantCowbells: Nicholas Cage, Garmr, Walt, Shoshin
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: XxtheWORSTxX, BuJaber, Io, ejjinami

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:19 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Agreeing with the above.

Please do not attack the player. Thank you.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Envious of Penguin's burrito, ejjinami bought some of his own, making sure to hide it from all the others.

In the background, the worst of them all called for a burrito break.

Duel Vote Count 1.5

RadiantCowbells: Garmr, Walt
PenguinPower: Io

Not Voting: XxtheWORSTxX, BuJaber, ejjinami, Shoshin, Nicolas Cage

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:08 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Searching for a replacement for XxtheWORSTxX. Please stand by.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

FA_Q2 replaces XxtheWORSTxX. Please welcome him.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:13 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

To be continued....

Duel Vote Count 1.6

RadiantCowbells: Garmr, Walt, FA_Q2, BuJaber
PenguinPower: Io, ejjinami

Not Voting: Shoshin, Nicolas Cage

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-09 12:57:38) :!:

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:15 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The sun set on the models of this tall tale, basking them all in an orange glow - fit for the gods - as it simultaneously blinded all of them by pointing its rays directing into their eyes.

Duel Vote Count 1.7

PenguinPower: Io,

Not Voting: Shoshin, Nicolas Cage, ejjinami

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Walt has been prodded. He has 24 hours to post game advancing content or be replaced.

(expired on 2018-10-08 15:52:36)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:02 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 612, Nicholas Cage wrote:@Mod, can you confirm a simple majority does not result in a hammer?
Confirmed.

Majority mechanics are not being used in this game, thus there are no such things as "hammers" in this game.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:45 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The night is cold and dark, dark as the cursed black diamond. When one casts one gaze into the black abyss, you can't but help think that that sky is sugared.

Duel Vote Count 1.8

PenguinPower: Io, Nicolas Cage

Not Voting: Shoshin, ejjinami

Shoshin has been prodded. She has 24 hours to post game advancing content or be replaced.
(expired on 2018-10-09 09:45:51)
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:05 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Walt is being replaced. Please standby while I search for a replacement. Thank you!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:25 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

FA_Q2 is being being prodded.
(expired on 2018-10-10 08:25:26)
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:12 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Legend has it that even the coyotes go quiet, waiting, for the sound of thunder.

Duel Vote Count 1.9

PenguinPower: Io, Nicolas Cage

Not Voting: Shoshin, ejjinami

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Processing. Please hold for a moment. Thank you for your patience!

Duel Vote Count 1.10

PenguinPower: Io, Nicolas Cage, ejjinami

Not Voting: Shoshin

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

RadiantCowbells has lost the duel. He was a Gunslinger!

Day One has resumed!
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:57 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The gun went off and a body hit the ground.

One thing was for sure... this wasn't just a game anymore...

Vote Count 1.3

Shoshin:
ejjinami:
Garmr:
Walt:
FA_Q2:
BuJaber:
Io:
Nicolas Cage:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Shoshin, ejjinami, Garmr, Walt, FA_Q2, BuJaber, Io, Nicolas Cage, PenguinPower

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-17 07:41:52)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:08 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Searching for a replacement for ejjinami. Please stand by.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

But first, before any sleuthing, breakfast!

ejjinami was already off before the rooster crowed with the morning dove on the barn's steeple.

Vote Count 1.4

Shoshin:
ejjinami: Garmr,
Garmr:
Walt:
FA_Q2: Nicolas Cage,
BuJaber: Io,
Io: PenguinPower, BuJaber,
Nicolas Cage: FA_Q2,
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Shoshin, ejjinami, Walt

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-17 07:41:52)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:23 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Searching for a replacement for Io.

Due to the amount of replacements, I will freeze the game until two out of the three slots have been filled. Thanks!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Light Ethos and Irrelephant11 replace Walt and ejjinami. Please welcome them!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

And the adventure continues...

Vote Count 1.5

Shoshin:
Irrelephant11: Garmr,
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber: Io,
Io: PenguinPower, BuJaber,
Nicolas Cage: FA_Q2,
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Shoshin, Irrelephant11, Light Ethos

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-19 19:37:30)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:23 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

BrightEyedFish replaces Io. Please welcome him!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:05 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

As the sun climbed higher and higher into the great blue sky, tensions rose and fingers twitched onto triggers more than once.

Vote Count 1.6

Shoshin:
Irrelephant11: Garmr,
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber:
BrightEyedFish: PenguinPower, BuJaber, Irrelephant11, Shoshin,
Nicolas Cage: FA_Q2, BrightEyedFish,
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Light Ethos

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:27 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Shoshin wandered in from the breakfast bar, unperturbed by the simmering tensions between the others, and propped her feet up on the table as she watched the conversations flit back and forth like bullets in the wind.

Easy is as easy does though.

Light Ethos and FA_Q2 approached her, suspicious of her laid back demeanor, but she paid them no mind as she ate her hash browns.

Vote Count 1.7

Shoshin: Light Ethos, FA_Q2, BrightEyedFish
Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber:
BrightEyedFish: PenguinPower, BuJaber, Irrelephant11, Shoshin, Garmr
Nicolas Cage:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting:

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:35 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Prodding Nicolas Cage and nudging PenguinPower.

(expired on 2018-10-16 10:35:52)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #54) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Searching for a replacement for Nicolas Cage.
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:56 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Shoshin grinned as FA and Light walked away and then sipped her orange juice.

Vote Count 1.8

Shoshin: Light Ethos,
Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
FA_Q2: Creature, BrightEyedFish
BuJaber:
Creature: FA_Q2
PenguinPower:

Not Voting:

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Creature replaces Nicolas Cage. Please welcome him!
Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:45 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

On the back of an armored rhinoceros, did he enter the fray! The one called Creature or so folk said.

With a flourish of his pistol, he stepped down from his mighty steed and entered the fray.

Vote Count 1.9

Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting:

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The hours tick down and when the clock strikes twelve...

Vote Count 1.10

Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting:

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

When the clock strikes twelve and the rooster crows does the hour grow near.

Final Vote Count 1.11

Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber:
BrightEyedFish: PenguinPower, BuJaber, Irrelephant11, Shoshin, Garmr, FA_Q2
Creature:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting:

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Processing. Please hold for a moment and do not post until I say so. Thank you for your patience!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

BrightEyedFish has been lynched. He was a
Sharpshooter

Shoshin has been killed. She was a
Gunslinger

Day Two has begun!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #62) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The sun rose and then set, signaling the arrival of a new day and a new challenge.

Vote Count 2.0

Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
FA_Q2:
BuJaber:
Creature:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Garmr, PenguinPower, Light Ethos, FA_Q2, BuJaber, Creature, Irrelephant11

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the day will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-28 19:48:52)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:05 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Light Ethos has been prodded.

(expired on 2018-10-21 08:05:50)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:28 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Vote Count 2.0

Garmr:
FA_Q2:

Not Voting: Creature, PenguinPower, BuJaber, Light Ethos, Irrelephant11

Deadline: 6 days

- Light Ethos has failed to pick up his prod and will be replaced.
- Lynch deadline frozen @ 7 days, 11 hours, 20 minutes

In post 997, BuJaber wrote:
@mod - just to be sure.. can a player who initiated a duel on a particular day, initiate a duel again on a later day if they survive?
Yes, that is correct. A player who initiated a duel on a particular day can initiate a duel again on a later day if they survive.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:52 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 998, AnonymousGhost wrote:

- Light Ethos has failed to pick up his prod and will be replaced.
My apologies. This is a mod error. Light Ethos did not fail to pick up the prod and
will not
be replaced. Since posting that error, I have not given him access to the spectator chat and hence will allow him to continue to post since nothing has been compromised.

Once again, sorry about this.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Vote Count 2.1

Garmr:
FA_Q2: PenguinPower, Irrelephant11

Not Voting: Creature, BuJaber, Light Ethos

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-27 14:00:57)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:58 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Vote Count 2.2

Garmr: Creature
FA_Q2: PenguinPower, Irrelephant11, BuJaber

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

PenguinPower has been prodded. (expired on 2018-10-25 22:53:36)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:14 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:15 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Duel Vote Count 2.3

Garmr: Creature
FA_Q2: PenguinPower, Irrelephant11, BuJaber

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Prodding Light Ethos.

(expired on 2018-10-26 20:50:10)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:00 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

FA_Q2 has lost the duel. He was a Gunslinger.

Day Two has resumed!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:00 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.1

Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
BuJaber:
Creature:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting: Irrelephant11, Garmr, Light Ethos, BuJaber, Creature, PenguinPower

Deadline: (expired on 2018-11-03 23:53:33)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:08 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Prodding Irrelephant11.

(expired on 2018-10-29 12:08:55)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:51 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Nudging Light Ethos (due to his V/LA on the 28 and because that's when he would've been nudged). He has 24 hours to respond before being replaced.

(expired on 2018-10-30 09:51:47)
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:11 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Prodding Creature ((expired on 2018-10-31 11:11:49)).

Light Ethos has failed to pick up his nudge and will be replaced.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:15 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.2

Irrelephant11: BuJaber
Garmr:
Light Ethos: Creature, PenguinPower, Irrelephant11
BuJaber:
Creature:
PenguinPower: Garmr

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:59 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.3

Irrelephant11:
Garmr: PenguinPower
Light Ethos: Creature, Irrelephant11
BuJaber:
Creature: Garmr, BuJaber
PenguinPower:

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:03 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

In post 1300, Creature wrote:
Mod

Was Light Ethos replaced or did he actually die and it's just his name showing up on the VC?
Light Ethos was replaced. His slot is currently empty and his username is sitting in the VC.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:04 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.4

Light Ethos: Creature, Irrelephant11
BuJaber:
Creature: Garmr
PenguinPower:

Last edited by AnonymousGhost on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:49 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.5

Light Ethos: Creature, Irrelephant11,
BuJaber:
Creature:

Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #85) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Vote Count 2.6

Garmr:
Light Ethos: Creature, Irrelephant11, PenguinPower
BuJaber:
Creature:

In post 1425, PenguinPower wrote:
@mod: V/LA until 12:00pm CST on 11/4
Noted.
In post 1427, Irrelephant11 wrote:
Mod are we getting a deadline extension for the replacement?
If I'm able to find a replacement, I will extend the deadline by 48 hours.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #86) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Light Ethos has been lynched. They were a Sharpshooter.

A win condition has been achieved! Town victory!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Welp time to make some serious setup adjustments.

Thanks for sticking it out to the end everyone!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #88) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Sharpshooter Hideout [Mafia Thread]
Ghost Town [Spectator Thread]
Shooting Gallery [Discussion Thread]
Setup Design [Formerly known as Vengeful Nightless High Noon]

Will release Sharpshooter PT in 24 hours or when all Sharpshooters have given consent.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #89) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

@Nic - Nah, don't sweat it. It's a valid criticism, one I plan on acting on ASAP.

I didn't expect the days to drag out to that extent with plurality.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Supposed to. I just copied and pasted all of that from the mod PT (on a phone - bit unwieldy to do modding stuff).
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Checked. Yep, it's supposed to do that. Thought I did something wrong there. ^.^;

It's easier to bounce around between threads like that. Less work to have to dig through the "View Your Posts" webpage.
Talk Fast, Think Faster

AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:48 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

The Sharpshooter PT is now open to the public!
Talk Fast, Think Faster

Return to “Completed Open Games”