Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

If Garmr is this annoyed in a situation where it is literally impossible for him to get lynched then I think he is just really high strung and am going to take his tilt as NAI. Could go either way on him tbh but not defaulting to scumread simply because he got angry

I do not get why PP is being townread by anyone. He has done nothing AI so far.

RC is mostly the lynch here because he seems unhinged and I don't know how to read this level of YOLO. While I think everyone starts off this game thinking "hmm maybe I should duel someone for lulz" throwing down with someone who literally had not posted is just a bit too reckless even for a silly setup like this.

@RC are you saying Shoshin is scum simply because she is scumreading you? Seems like poor reasoning

Also why were you saying PP was town before he did anything of interest? I'm not saying he's scum, I just don't see how you had a read one way or the other based on what he had said and done
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Mostly garbage because nothing actually interesting has happened yet.

"BJ maybe scum"

Basically everyone else is null. This was not a high-information exit from RVS.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Penguin what do you think of xxtheworstxx?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

He cant garmr...

They cant vote once duel starts
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

VOTE: penguinpower

I dont like that you said you agree with him on reads but didnt say which reads... probably cause you sr me but you wont even say so to my face during the duel?

Thats evasive af penguin

You sr me then say you sr me dont hide behind rc until he flips green to come at me
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Your scumreads are bujab and ejji?

Sorry you saying the duck wasnt obvscum triggered me a bit

VOTE: unvote

Rc still seems reckless but he might be more useful in lynching the duck who is very likely to be scum here
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Alright walk me through the argument on Ejji. Is it just cause he does a lot of lamist posting? Cause I think he would do that as town too.

Are there specific posts that ping you or is it more the whole package?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 452, ejjinami wrote: Hey, it seriously is demotivating and it makes the game unpleasant to play when you only respond to players with either ignorance or insults. It really does hurt to get only that as responses to you putting in effort to play
A little empathy wouldn’t hurt
When I say you seem like you would make a lot of lamist posting as either alignment, it's because I look at posts like this and say, "yeah this guy probably just always does lamist stuff"

For me, that means you being 'nice' is NAI, in the same way that Garmr losing his temper for very silly reasons is also NAI.

They are just traits of your personality overall, not traits of your alignment in this game.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

What's your read of xxtheworstxx?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 470, Walt wrote:wtf

I am disoriented you got that part right
who or what is this post in response to?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 313, Garmr wrote:
In post 312, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:urgh I really don't have a strong read there but like
if I could choose between copping him and vigging him I'd vig him
Your'e lucky I town read you because if you said something like that another game where I null read you. That would earn you a sneaky yolo hammer if you were l-1. Eliminating threats against me is eliminating threats against town.
can you expand on why you said you townread the duck here?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

But you can't blow up in his face when the game is locked into the crapduel

honestly that post was just weak shading

especially since its an open and there's modconfirmed no vigs
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

TW was shading you
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Fair enough but I can still see the line coming from scum pretty easily.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

VOTE: FA_Q2

RC is at L-1 I guess so might as well get this ready now. I know it's not a valid vote... yet.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

damn it
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Dayvig: Garmr
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

It seems like you're trying to poison the well based on Io's outdated speculation about how scum would treat the early wagon to prevent PP votes tbh

Either you're scum or you're going for some really shit reasoning. I'm not going to say you aren't capable of reasoning this shitty as town, but I'm inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just scum.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

I pretty clearly want him to say more, hence WHY I SAID I WAS VOTING HIM TO MOTIVATE HIM TO PROVIDE MORE CONTENT

Which you then started SHADING me over

Do you not want more content from his slot because he sure seems to have said very little to me?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

6+19 is 25 champ, good job at MATH

I'm also in a position of being unable to push my scumreads and also being unable to be pushed with votes which makes it really hard to care at the moment because of the shitty duel mechanic. tbh if I knew we would have to wait a solid week for every duel to resolve I probably wouldn't have signed up for this game. That being said, your choice right now is not "does NC have content" it's "does PP have enough content to sort him vs RC" and the answer to that is "no." So why the fuck are you making an entirely irrelevant comparison? We are forced to make a choice between RC and PP, RC is pretty clearly town, and PP is entirely null. So why the fuck are you faking a scumread on RC and shading anyone who pushes PP for content? Are you just shit at this game or are you actually scum? As I said, I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt right now--you can be scum. I don't like insulting people needlessly when their actions can be easily explained through alignment.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 346, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Nicholas Cage is replacing out of that slot with his new account - Nicolas Cage.

Way to keep up champ

I typo'd the original name

But I'm sure you're paying so much attention to this game that your other accusations are totally justified and not you just throwing shit together to fit whatever narrative works for you in the moment.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 629, Garmr wrote:Off topic couldn't even get the spelling of Nicolas cage and only realised after the fact. What sort of fan are you? That's such a basic thing to do.

are you trying to douche your way into me locking you as scum? because it's working
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 194, the worst wrote:
In post 192, RadiantCowbells wrote:tw my boy are you scum?
UGH YOU'RE LIKE MY STUPID PARENTD WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND ME

:(((
In post 193, the worst wrote:I AM THE EDGELORD NOW
RC WHO SHOULD I LOLGLADIATE
So these posts are why I started out disliking this slot -- he starts out basically directly trying to dive into RC, who he has an existing connection with. This feels like a direct appeal to meta relationships.
In post 204, the worst wrote:I'm happy to figure it out but if I have to do that myself and THEN sort you I'll be in a Bad Mood from the get go

pedit: I don't see how that translates to lolduelling them. Before they post??
Next he starts focusing on his mood rather than sorting or engaging anyone else
In post 218, the worst wrote:gut read Walt scum
feels lazy
In post 222, the worst wrote:We should lynch Nicholas Cage.

he's spelled his own name wrong and he's a wolf.
He called me a wolf at this point when I basically had no reads which basically made no sense. He seemed more interested in shading low activity slots than in sorting or solving. He also wanted to focus on irrelevant BS.
In post 246, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:feeling both PP and RC are town so far by the way which has -- VOID OF ALL IRONY -- pushed my absolute vexation over the edge.
The main thing here is that this feels really fake to me. Weird post and not townie.
In post 300, XxtheWORSTxX wrote:just going to be the worst for a moment

I'm maybe townreading RC a little more strongly than PP atm
This is fencesitting while he doesn't actually vote PP
In post 501, FA_Q2 wrote:and...

VOTE: RC

This should not require explanation.
I mean, did RC doom himself? Maybe--but he makes no effort to sort PP and shows no interest in that slot

SUMMARY

The Duck seemed to want to get on RC's 'good side' before going down. Then, when that didn't work, he had no qualms with leaving the game as part of a qausi-site flake. The replace out is NAI since he left so many games at once, but it certainly doesn't make him town. His other actions were much more interested in political reads and manipulating RC than in sorting. FA_Q2 has basically purely relied on appeal to anger to avoid saying really anything interesting.

Really feel like this is the way to go for this dayphase

VOTE: FA_Q2
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Why would I bother casing you when my vote was locked into the shitduel?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Garmr you are very obnoxious sometimes and your reads so far have been awful so no one is townreading you because no one WANTS to townread you.

What bothers me about your play so far is that it seemed like you wanted to fabricate a scumread on RC when basically no one else was pretending he was scum, everyone else seemed to want to just policy lynch him basically. For you though this seemed to serve as a way for you to not get into it with PP. So I still have serious doubts about your alignment.

BUT there is some reason to say that you probably don't get RC as caught up on you as he did as scum. You're still really annoying tho.

But you are also very much the opposite of how the worst/FA_Q slot approached RC. The worst came out with a bafflingly strong townread of RC, seemed to overtly try to buddy him, and then when that didn't work and he replaced out FA_Q came in and voted RC without explanation. While it's fine for a replacement to change slots, it could easily be that FA_Q decided the worst's buddy attempt didn't work and so he might as well just lynch the slot that scumread him.

Like you are really focused on what the worst was saying about you but you need to remember all he had to do right then was remain off the radar and in the good graces of the people that were likely to flip as town soon. So I still think your reasons for townreading the worst are suspect.

I have been pretty hostile to you, because you are just generally a very hostile person. If you are town though you shouldn't let your rampant personality conflicts make this game any more of a shitshow than it is already. Vote scum. Vote FA_Q.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 726, Garmr wrote:Also I wouldn't of been hostile to you if you didn't call me trash. So don't play this I'm only hostile to you because your hostile card then expect to be treated nice.

Which post was this? I don't think I used the word "trash" so I can't find what post pissed you off so much
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Right, I never said you were shit, at the time I was saying you were "either shit or scum" and went with scum because you seemed to be 1/3 in your top three. Of course you took that as me calling you shit because FYPOV you know you are not scum. I saw you hard pushing RC as scum, who seemed like pretty likely town based on the amount of effort he was putting in after being very likely to get lynched, and you also seemed to want to scumread me when I know I am town, so it seemed to me like you were at most 1/3 for your top three. The problem was that Penguin was not and is not obviously scum, but he sorta just cruised through that duel, and I think you getting ragetilted over what RC was saying toward you helped scum push RC through even though of the two he was the worse lynch. (imo)

Still doesn't make Penguin scum, but I do still think your lack of push on Penguin is one reason he remains pretty null. We had two players dueling and one of them remains null... that shouldn't really happen. But the reason it happened, in fairness to you, has a lot more to do with RC than with you.

To be clear, I don't think you're shit at this game, or shit as a person, but I do think you can be needlessly hostile and tend to escalate hostility very quickly.

idk you do seem legitimately temperamental but FA_Q does not. His anger seems fakier to me, whereas you seem to have really thought I was calling you shit (since I said "shit or scum") when imo I was just calling you scum. Whereas FA_Q I really did only say he was scum and then he seemed to get really angry for no reason other than being scumread. Like that OMGUS felt really weak to me. He should get roped. I know my case was not like, pulitzer prize winning. This game still doesn't have like a ton of dope material to work with. But his reaction was pretty bad. is scummy, even if you agree my case was shitty
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Hey guys!

Welcome to the game!

Now join me in lynching faq :)
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Yeah I was kinda reconsidering my scumread of Garmr in that post which I guess is what threw you off. He really seemed to think I insulted him, which seemed to suggest he hadn't even considered the possibility I was calling him scum. I mean it's possible he went that route as scum to throw me off but it was enough for now for him to drop back to a null/leanscum read rather than a red read.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Nicolas Cage »

FA_Q2 -- Duck had some of his scum tells and his anger at my push seemed unwarranted. High scum equity

PenguinPower -- Lurked out the duel and hasn't really done much since, a null that at the moment leans scum because I don't think he usually lurks this much as town (but I have limited first hand experience with him as a player).

Shoshin -- I looked at some of her other games and she doesn't usually sheep the dead at a glance, so that was surprising, but I'm not sure it makes her scum. More makes her outside her meta. She has said she's deliberately playing off meta, which is something I feel I more often see from town than scum. Null with a slight townlean, but mostly null.

BuJaber -- Some of his arguments have seemed scummy and I haven't really smelled town bujaber here yet. Null/leanscum.

BrightEyedFish -- He seems a bit more engaged than he usually does as lurker scum here but observer effect might have given him some extra motivation. Townlean for now but I'll see if he keeps it up.

Light Ethos -- Witholding judgment until I see more from the replace-in but Walt seemed a bit scummy

Garmr -- I was scumreading this out of mostly anger and annoyance earlier but his reaction to my 'insult' has pushed my read here back down to null

Irrelephant11 -- You seem engaged with the thread already and I didn't really like the arguments against Ejjinami so null with a lean town for now.

FA_Q as scum, PP and Bujaber as potential buddies, LE as backup, but I'm not really in love with my solve at the moment and I'm looking to see what the replace-ins bring to the table.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Why are Io/BEF and Ejji/Elephant scum?
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

In post 813, PenguinPower wrote:we need to follow RC's reads
rly tho when do YOU as town follow RC's reads?

You are PENGUINPOWER you are not COWPOWER
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

I'm attempting to get you to be more vocal with your reasoning. You're very gnomic this game.

RC just didn't convince me he was worth saving, and if I can't get people to unload the wagon then it doesn't matter whether I vote you or not. None of the votes on him were moving. You were null, not scum, and I'm not going to fight to unload a wagon on a reckless null/slight leantown to lynch a null/null.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Your reads might overlap with RC but I'd rather you explain the reads in your own words. RC might be flipped town but that doesn't mean his reads were any better than anyone else's or any better than they usually are. And in my experience his reads are usually pretty bad to be honest. He keeps SAYING they're great. But they're really not, at least not in any game I have been in with him.
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Like let's not beat around the bush. He totally fucked day one.

He made the first duel USELESS because he fucking gave up for no goddamn reason before anyone had a fucking read on you

And forced every vote to be locked between you and him for a fucking real life week

while the rest of the game came to a crashing halt

YEAH

I DID FUCKING NOTHING TO SAVE HIM

AND I WOULDN'T SAVE HIM NOW EITHER

I frankly dislike the entire mechanic of this setup and I'm like basically done with this game altogether.

I would duel you, except DUELS ARE BORING because the mechanic is SLOW AND CANNOT BE ACCELERATED which means votes for the first six days are fucking irrelevant

You know what fuck this game, lynch whoever I've stopped caring.

I thought maybe with replacements I could get back into it

But all you wanna do is talk about RC and act like he's a golden fucking goose when his reads are always awful and he definitely was not even sorta close to worth saving

Replace out
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

gg

nice carry Creature, thank you for taking the /in

@PP, sorry for flipping out at you, my frustrations were not with you specifically nor were they entirely about this game (rl stress was pretty bad at the time)

@RC, I think I apologized to you in the dead thread, but sorry again about badmouthing you with my exit post, I really do respect your play, I was more frustrated with people sheeping you and that was making it harder to evaluate them

@Anonymous, thanks for holding together the game and running it to completion. Personally I think the majority of my criticisms would be resolved simply by letting a simple majority overrule the plurality mechanic. I don't know why you'd force plurality to remain in play during a 1v1. That being said I think your moderation was great and I probably should not have gotten so tilted over some setup design features I disagreed with
Nicolas Cage
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Nicolas Cage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Nicolas Cage »

Is Shooting Gallery supposed to direct to the main game thread?

Return to “Completed Open Games”