Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #200) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1329, Creature wrote:
In post 1327, Garmr wrote:Pff It took a noticable increase as soon as I stirred the pot you can't deny that.
You can't deny I was active before that either.
You're nic slot you are scum. Nic was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #201) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1336, Irrelephant11 wrote:Penguin is never scum btw
I had this thought as I was falling asleep last night because I remembered something
I now forget what it was but it conftowned PP fmpov so I'll never be voting him
I'm gonna ISO myself and PP and see if I can remember what it was

pedit: Garmr what if it's LE/BuJ? Can you talk more about why BuJ has to be town
Hmm I don't want it to be LE/Buj tbh. Buj doesn't make sense with IO before Io was the confirmed wagon She placed her vote on Bujab. The interactions seems like she was trying to set up a mislynch by buddying up to rc.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #202) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1338, Irrelephant11 wrote:this is why PP is never scum
He decides I'm town when he thought the opposite of my pred
Pretty much only because I voted the Io/BEF slot

I don't think scum!PP changes his read on me to a townread because I'm voting his partner
I also don't think we look like partner scum at all here but I'm obv biased
In post 846, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 844, PenguinPower wrote:Although...I may be wrong because I like what teh Elephant is pushing as I catchup.
like what specifically do you like
In post 847, PenguinPower wrote:
Spoiler: This
In post 738, Irrelephant11 wrote:I’ve been skimming and will start here
VOTE: BrightEyedFish

I’m not around as much on the weekends so if I need my vote somewhere else I’ll figure that out Monday
In post 789, Irrelephant11 wrote:idk what NC is but maybe what I bolded is a scumslip, so
Nothing he posted came across as super towny imo
His case on tw was weak and I think the slot was/is green based on tw's posting
So like, from 1-10, 10 being town, he's like a 4
Also whoever said sheeping RC is a bad idea: how familiar are you with RC's meta?
In post 840, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why can't we lynch Io slot now? Seems like that's what we should do.

Spoiler: Especially This
In post 839, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also hi I like you too
(o)>
//\ <3
V_/
Sounds like you been pocketed to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #203) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Garmr »

I pretty much saved the game you guys can thank me after.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #204) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1347, Irrelephant11 wrote:well I had to explain why Garmr's vote on Penguin is bad if Garmr is town u kno

Also no I haven't been pocketed, what? If you can refer me to any time a scum changed their read on a townie from scumread to townread because they voted a different scum that would be nice
Until then I'm going to believe that it's a bizarre scumplay and a completely normal townplay and townread him for it
BuJ's slow, soft, then hard and fast shading of me based on Shoshin kill reads like BuJ killed Shoshin imo

So I think you're the one leaning too much on anti-partner-reading a bus play, not me
But also it could still be you and LE I guess in theory, I just think you're slightly townier than BuJ in the moments I've actually been playing the game

pedit: saved the game?
Why would that make anyone town? He changed your read after you scum read his buddy? That seems nai to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #205) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Garmr »

Fine I will lynch Light ethos but the trade off is I'm rushing a duel with pp tommorow if light flips town.
VOTE: Light Ethos
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #206) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Then everyone went silent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #207) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Penguin power.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #208) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1368, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1365, BuJaber wrote:You didn't.. I assumed based on you voting for LE and scumreading garmr also.
In post 1365, BuJaber wrote:You didn't.. I assumed based on you voting for LE and scumreading garmr also.
I'm waffling between LE and Elephant. It's why I'm voting Garmr.

Your case on town!Garmr is AtE and a previous game?
No offence it's better than your trash garmr is voting me so he must be scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #209) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1370, PenguinPower wrote:Hi. If you aren't going to read the game, please let the adults discuss.
I'm probably older than you penguin. You should respect your elders.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #210) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1371, Garmr wrote:
In post 1370, PenguinPower wrote:Hi. If you aren't going to read the game, please let the adults discuss.
I'm probably older than you penguin. You should respect your elders.
Never mind You are older I'm still in my 20s :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #211) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Penguin is scum or really fucking stupid I doubt that penguin is a dumb fuck so penguin is scum. It makes no sense for bujab or me to fight the flow if light ethos is scum. I was pretty much guaranteed to win end game in the position I was in if I was scum (Unless I was with light ethos which I'm not).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #212) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1379, Garmr wrote:Penguin is scum or really fucking stupid I doubt that penguin is a dumb fuck so penguin isn't scum. It makes no sense for bujab or me to fight the flow if light ethos is scum. I was pretty much guaranteed to win end game in the position I was in if I was scum (Unless I was with light ethos which I'm not).
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (isolation #213) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Garmr »

Part 1 of 3

In post 1381, Irrelephant11 wrote:Okay, Garmr and BuJ, if neither of you are scum and you're both feeling strongly that LE is unlikely scum, sell me on scum!PP & scum!creature, because they're vouching for each other pretty hard
Other than IO bussing.
In post 776, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Shoshin wandered in from the breakfast bar, unperturbed by the simmering tensions between the others, and propped her feet up on the table as she watched the conversations flit back and forth like bullets in the wind.

Easy is as easy does though.

Light Ethos and FA_Q2 approached her, suspicious of her laid back demeanor, but she paid them no mind as she ate her hash browns.

Vote Count 1.7/size]

Shoshin
: Light Ethos,
FA_Q2
BrightEyedFish

Irrelephant11:
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
FA_Q2
: Nicolas Cage,
BuJaber:
BrightEyedFish
: PenguinPower, BuJaber, Irrelephant11, Shoshin, Garmr
Nicolas Cage:
PenguinPower:

Not Voting:

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-10-19 19:37:30)
A scum team of me and bujaber would mean that all the scum bussed her penguin was on before the wagon before he knew it would grow (probally didn't predict it.) and me and bujab could of killed the wagon. I think there is at least one scum off the wagon

In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:RC is town. I wouldn't have replaced in if I didn't think he was.

BuJaber is still scum. Ejj is mebee. WorstBird is balancing between right now. Walt I dunno. Garmr prob town. Shoshin...not sure if I can townread, but townlean?
Io is town that will probably end up scum.
Nic Cage feels off so I'm going to put him in the middle with WorstBird right now until I can figure it out.

tfw RC is the only good townread you have and it's D1.
This is a really odd thing to say early game. That IO is town but probably deep wolfing sounds like he had knowledge. Also notice how he puts off nics slot latter just in case he has to bus it his worried about associative. The two slot he says are kinda scum but put off are IO and nic and one of those flipped scum.
In post 429, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 427, BuJaber wrote:PP why does RC's alignment make a difference to you repping in or not? And did you know he duelled your slot before repping in?
I wouldn't want to lose a duel to scum!RC...I don't mind to town!RC. Yes, I knew he dueled my slot before requesting to replace it. It's the reason why I replaced in...this slot was never not going to end up losing the duel, and I'm quite sure that most people don't want to rep in to a gladiated slot, let alone one against RC.
He mentions he knew rcs alignment I think this is bs. His role pm told him rc was town.
In post 432, PenguinPower wrote:I agree with 2 out of 3 of his scum reads. I trust RC to influence this town more than I can.

p-edit

I've already answered that.
Plays the lynch me over rc card despite him earlier saying he knew the slot would win. This is appealing to emotion.

In post 443, Nicolas Cage wrote:VOTE: penguinpower

I dont like that you said you agree with him on reads but didnt say which reads... probably cause you sr me but you wont even say so to my face during the duel?

Thats evasive af penguin

You sr me then say you sr me dont hide behind rc until he flips green to come at me
Votes penguin power (like the io slot did) but quickly withdraws
In post 445, Nicolas Cage wrote:Your scumreads are bujab and ejji?

Sorry you saying the duck wasnt obvscum triggered me a bit

VOTE: unvote

Rc still seems reckless but he might be more useful in lynching the duck who is very likely to be scum here
With the most bs excuse ever unvotes 2 posts after.
In post 730, Nicolas Cage wrote:Right, I never said you were shit, at the time I was saying you were "either shit or scum" and went with scum because you seemed to be 1/3 in your top three. Of course you took that as me calling you shit because FYPOV you know you are not scum. I saw you hard pushing RC as scum, who seemed like pretty likely town based on the amount of effort he was putting in after being very likely to get lynched, and you also seemed to want to scumread me when I know I am town, so it seemed to me like you were at most 1/3 for your top three.
The problem was that Penguin was not and is not obviously scum, but he sorta just cruised through that duel, and I think you getting ragetilted over what RC was saying toward you helped scum push RC through even though of the two he was the worse lynch. (imo)

Still doesn't make Penguin scum, but I do still think your lack of push on Penguin is one reason he remains pretty null. We had two players dueling and one of them remains null... that shouldn't really happen. But the reason it happened, in fairness to you, has a lot more to do with RC than with you.

To be clear, I don't think you're shit at this game, or shit as a person, but I do think you can be needlessly hostile and tend to escalate hostility very quickly.

idk you do seem legitimately temperamental but FA_Q does not. His anger seems fakier to me, whereas you seem to have really thought I was calling you shit (since I said "shit or scum") when imo I was just calling you scum. Whereas FA_Q I really did only say he was scum and then he seemed to get really angry for no reason other than being scumread. Like that OMGUS felt really weak to me. He should get roped. I know my case was not like, pulitzer prize winning. This game still doesn't have like a ton of dope material to work with. But his reaction was pretty bad. is scummy, even if you agree my case was shitty
Nic starts blaming me and rc for penguin power being null read and coasting? Which is odd because he says that doesn't make rc scum for coasting. The answer his trying to make it so if penguin power flips I get implicated.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (isolation #214) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Garmr »

Part 2 of 3.

In post 860, PenguinPower wrote:Creature is solidifying my Nic read right now.

Thanks.
Notice how penguin is scum reading nic and creature here and saying it solidify his read.
In post 869, PenguinPower wrote:I still strongly want BEF today and I think Nic/Creature will sort itself by tomorrow.

P-edit

You are imo.
Yet he says he will puts it off till tomorrow.
In post 950, PenguinPower wrote:Hey look. I was right.

Probably Creature next but I need to double check something first.
Says he will vote creature next but needs to check something.
In post 957, PenguinPower wrote:Who’s scum, Creature?

I’m concerned about you right now.
keeps pushing his concern of creature.
In post 1155, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Light Ethos

This is what I wanted before the duel.
Votes fucking light ethos despite building up creature all game and jumps on the wagon with creature sure he scum read walt in early game but this was his last read
In post 366, PenguinPower wrote:Walt I dunno.
Said he didn't know walts alignment moving him away from scum reads.

Finally

In post 1182, AnonymousGhost wrote:
Vote Count 2.2

Irrelephant11: BuJaber
Garmr:
Light Ethos:
Creature, PenguinPower,
Irrelephant11
BuJaber:
Creature:
PenguinPower: Garmr

Not Voting: Light Ethos

Plurality Lynch Mechanic In Play: the player with the most votes by the end of the Duel deadline will be killed.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-11-03 23:53:33)
Don't you think it's weird penguin power would jump on the same wagon all game with the person his scum reading with out even a thought of doubt. He doesn't even question if this slot is creatures scum buddy or not.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #215) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1388, Creature wrote:Sorry I wasn't present earlier to make you feel better about voting LE.
No don't you ruin totodile for me his my fave starter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #216) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1405, Creature wrote:You know that if I flip town you're gonna have to accept you've been mistownreading BuJaber like all the game
That would mean I town read both scum at the same time early game lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #217) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1403, Irrelephant11 wrote:Creature how did you arrive at town!me
What do you think about my post?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #218) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1405, Creature wrote:You know that if I flip town you're gonna have to accept you've been mistownreading BuJaber like all the game
Also forgot to ask how do you feel about the fact PP has been pushing you as scum all game but sheeps your vote with no hesitation?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #219) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1414, Creature wrote:
In post 689, RadiantCowbells wrote:So for starters I have 3 basically locktown reads

RC
Penguin
Nicholas cage

All these dudes and dudettes are town. I'm like 100% on that.

PP is there because, well, like, I just feel the town from how he's played this game. And from the way scum have dealt with the game. Feel it in my bones kinda thing.
Nic cage is locktown because of 625 and the surrounding content.

I believe that these reads are unimpeachable: I will be fucking pissed off if anyone lynches these people before endgame. Don't lynch these people before endgame.
No offence but he hard scum read me and I know I'm town so I have no faith in rcs reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #220) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1422, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1419, Creature wrote:I think from no one's pov it should be either two scum in {me, PP, Irre} or {BuJ, Garmr, LE}

so maybe we could lynch from one group then lynch from the other group
I was just about to rule out the possibility that you were on a scumteam with BuJ or Garmr and then you post this... :shifty:
I think my interactions with nic should rule out a scum team with him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #221) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1427, Irrelephant11 wrote:If we lynch LE and he flips town who would you duel?

Garmr I don’t find your case super compelling, btw
Though I’ll definitely let you pick the duel next game day if LE is town

Mod are we getting a deadline extension for the replacement?
If light ethos is scum I will apologise to penguin power game end over my last minute freak out because they probably aren't scum with them.

Also the game will probably end if I count right if town duels town tomorrow since it would make scum equal with town. So it's basically If I'm wrong about pp its game over and I can finally end this game or if I'm right I get bragging rights. What ever the case I get to be the decider and that appeals to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #222) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Thank got paranoid at the end with pp
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

RC you called every one scum at one point of course you'd get the scum team when everyone is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

You know me RC, no you fucking don't lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (isolation #225) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Garmr »

Maybe just a bit bitter. But I managed to vote IO and figure out the slot was scum. I was also going to let the walt/light lynch through to prove I was town to lynch my scum read tommorow but pps reaction made me push them harder. But all ends well and I wasn't entirely useless RC. But I will remember what you said.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #226) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

May as well end with something positive. A reason I didn't want bujaber to be scum is I find him enjoyable to play with and my bias towards players I enjoy may get in the way. Also he did well early game. Just like I had to talk myself into scum reading IO since she's a fun player.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #227) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1445, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1428, Garmr wrote:If light ethos is scum I will apologise to penguin power game end over my last minute freak out because they probably aren't scum with them.
Waiting for this especially given the personal attack about my intelligence and that fact that you were dead-ass wrong.

Thanks for repping in Creature. Really helped with my read on the Nic slot. Probably would have pushed as scum otherwise.

gg all. Wish you had stuck around duck!

Good job modding AG. Thanks!
Yep sorry but you were wrong about me to and I thought you were scum in the same way nic treat me :p.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (isolation #228) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1447, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1446, Garmr wrote:Yep sorry but you were wrong about me to and I thought you were scum in the same way nic treat me :p.
You should re-read the game, Garmr. I didn't start scumreading you until your bad flip on me (admittedly enhanced by your bad duel) - while maintaining my scumread (though waffling) on actual scum, instead of tunneling on two town (as you did the entirety of the last day).

Still waiting on the apology. If you're going to promise one when proven wrong, at least follow through. Again...especially given the personal attack on my intelligence. What was it? "Really fucking stupid" or do you prefer "dumb fuck?"
I just did apologise then (I said sorry for getting paranoid on your slot) or did you miss it?

btw

In post 1380, Garmr wrote:
In post 1379, Garmr wrote:Penguin is scum or really fucking stupid I doubt that penguin is a dumb fuck so penguin is scum.
It makes no sense for bujab or me to fight the flow if light ethos isn't scum
. I was pretty much guaranteed to win end game in the position I was in if I was scum (Unless I was with light ethos which I'm not).
Fixed
I actually wasn't wrong (I did a typo twice I just noticed) this was when you tried to say me and bujaber could be scum partners.

But sorry as it wasn't meant to be personal just the idea of me and bujab being a scum team and both fighting the light ethos lynch was so
In post 1380, Garmr wrote:
In post 1379, Garmr wrote:Penguin is scum or really fucking stupid I doubt that penguin is a dumb fuck so penguin is scum. It makes no sense for bujab or me to fight the flow if light ethos isn't scum. I was pretty much guaranteed to win end game in the position I was in if I was scum (Unless I was with light ethos which I'm not).
Fixed
This is what I meant (fixed again because i put the isn't in the wrong place) I wasn't wrong with what I was saying as you tried to throw the idea of me and bujab being scum partners trying to defend light ethos. I found this so preposterous that I believe you would of had to be intellectual dishonest with yourself.

But I apologise if you took it personal as nic did with me I didn't think you were town and it wasn't meant to be personal.

Return to “Completed Open Games”