Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1424, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1421, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm...
Trying to think about whether this and Porken’s claim of blocked n1 help confirm each other
Who would be at risk from those people at the specific times?
We could confirm who is roleblocker. Who charged someone n1?
This isn’t necessarily true, as there could be multiple reasons for getting a no result.

A jailkeeper, for instance.

There could be a roleblocker.

And I don’t know why you assumed that Porkens was roleblocked without knowing who he targeted.

RC is a flipped commuter. That also would have given no result had that been targeted.
That last post was me explaining why I said this post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Manatee - if you were actually just shot last night and not the killer, who’s the scum team for you?
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 am

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 1551, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Manatee - if you were actually just shot last night and not the killer, who’s the scum team for you?
GL porkens vax
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1552, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 1551, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Manatee - if you were actually just shot last night and not the killer, who’s the scum team for you?
GL porkens vax
Not gonna lie, I hate that you just happened to be here...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Mhm that does look kinda gross
Isupport masslaom btw
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Lady Angel »

I'm a doctor. I hit GL night one and have been trying to get charged again ever since.

I don't think it's too crazy that a town doc and jailkeeper can exist on the same town, but the scum would have to be really strong to balance that out given the other roles we've seen and I have my doubts that they are. Although Jailkeeper doesn't really make sense as a scum role in a one-team thing either...

UNVOTE:

I don't know. I think it's possible, but probably not in this setup. I guess I could subscribe to the Kokichi/Gamma/Vax thing but I'm not entirely sure.
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:46 am

Post by ManateeDude »

I CLAIM BABYSITTER
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm a town ammo cop, I can see how many charges someone has. I checked Lady Angel on N2 and found that she had 0 charges remaining, which I loosely crumbed D3
In post 1408, GuiltyLion wrote:I would like to hear whether Lady Angel has any updates or new thoughts
In post 1462, GuiltyLion wrote:also I have some light role related reasons to think LA is scum as well - it's not 100% indicative and I don't want to disclose fully yet but just want to note that I am surprised that nothing seemed to change for her overnight, I was expecting that she would re-evaluate or have some more substantial new thoughts to offer in response to my opening poke on her
I don't think my role is all that useful or informative, it does support her claim that she used her action N1 and I wanted to just basically leave enough info in my ISO so people could figure out what I was talking about if I were NK'd. Her claiming protective rather than any kind of investigative role is also consistent with using an action and not really having any changes in reads.

I need to set aside some time to reread and think a bit because it's crunch time and I'm worried I have a blind spot somewhere. Vax and Manatee highly likely to be scum, third could be nearly anyone as far as I'm concerned and I don't feel like I have a solid opinion yet and I'm now getting MYLO/LYLO paranoia about being wrong on Gamma or even Flavor Leaf. I actually think Kokichi claiming roleblocked N2 when he was (presumably) roleblocked on N2 makes him slightly more likely to be town - FL why do you see still him as scum despite his knowing/announcing that he was roleblocked?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

currently I'd say this is where I am, but it needs time to percolate

most highly likely town and if they're scum we're pretty screwed at this point: FL
a mess, but if I had to bet the game on it I'd prob lean town: Kokichi, Porkens
a mess, but I think third scum is one of these two: Gamma, Lady Angel
scum: Vax, Manatee

the thing that still kinda stands out to me is Vax trying to townread Porkens early on D2, and then Gamma and Kokichi riffing on Vax making a joke about it afterwards on D3 when Porkens basically continued not to play. I feel like that points to Porkens not on a team with scum!Vax, but the Gamma/Kokichi approach to the Vax joke post is really awkward. Could be distancing from Gamma?

gonna look at VCs and reread and come back with more thoughts tomorrow
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also like I think it mostly goes without saying but like let's be real, there's no universe where Manatee was the night kill if he's town. He's not widely townread and he's not pushing anybody. It'd require like all of the more universally townread players to be scum. I consider that roleblock claim from FL + no kill to be basically a claimed guilty. It's also telling that Manatee didn't react with any suspicion towards FL at all
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually, I guess the one way that Manatee could plausibly be the kill target is if scum role copped him and were trying to go for a game winning twofer on the off chance he targeted town

ehhhhhh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah, still seems unlikely
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@GL - I’m seeing Kokichi as still scummy because I have a weird gut feeling that Lady is town, and I’ve been town reading Gamma and you for a bit, so I don’t see any other teams that fit.

Gamma could have pocketed me.

I’m not entirely sure where I want tbh.

I could even see Manatee as potentially town since he was a low info kill and I was pushing him as Slimer’s partner, so scum killing there makes sense as well if he was town to try and set me up as a game winning mislynch, which Lady did, but didn’t push it for that reasoning.

We also have a liar amongst us.

Porkens claimed roleblocked Night 1. I didn’t do that, meaning there’s another blocker out there.

Tinfoil hat theory - Gamma and Porkens fake claimed a neighborhood as scum, but that’s risky if Gamma were to have ever flip.

I’ve three man fake claimed neighborhood with the entire scum team before to win the game, but that scenario was super set up for that.

That’s just tinfoil hat for me.

Manatee’s labeled me as town since I replaced in basically immediately.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But that Manatee scenario only makes sense if I’m the one trying to be framed, and I don’t see any team of 3 that would think it’s a good idea to go for a mislynch on me here.

I think Lady’s the only one here that would try to mislynch me, but I know Gamma wouldn’t approve of that, I’m pretty sure Kokichi wouldn’t.

I’m in a spot where if Manatee is town, Lady is for sure scum. If Lady is town, Manatee is for sure scum.

They could be scum together, but I don’t think a scenario exists where one of them isn’t scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That means Lady charged someone Night 2 if you saw them with 0.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Occam’s razor says Manatee is just the scum who made the kill because he was the smallest presence.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1564, Flavor Leaf wrote:That means Lady charged someone Night 2 if you saw them with 0.
GL can correct me on this, but I assumed his role tracks the amount of charges our main (in my case, Doctor) ability has, not the amount of charge charges we have left.

@GL am I right on this?
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1566, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1564, Flavor Leaf wrote:That means Lady charged someone Night 2 if you saw them with 0.
GL can correct me on this, but I assumed his role tracks the amount of charges our main (in my case, Doctor) ability has, not the amount of charge charges we have left.

@GL am I right on this?
Oh. I can see that being it too.

I just saw charges.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Aight, not too much activity right now. I got stuff to do, I’ll be back later.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1568, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aight, not too much activity right now. I got stuff to do, I’ll be back later.
Oops, meant to say this in the scum PT. My bad.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1569, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1568, Flavor Leaf wrote:Aight, not too much activity right now. I got stuff to do, I’ll be back later.
Oops, meant to say this in the scum PT. My bad.
Lol, I really shouldn’t joke around right now.

I apologize, haha.

But for real, I’ll check up tonight.

Don’t make any hasty decisions.

Imma take a vote as a scum claim.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1543, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yes, because over Kokichi and Vax on that wagon, I’m the scummy one.
When did she say it had to do with the wagon?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1548, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fuck it, might as well just claim now since I may be away for a good chunk of the day, and y’all don’t seem to be getting online.

I jailed Kokichi Night 2. I didn’t necessarily believe his cop claim, and thought it was a decent way to get people off of him Night action wise, and mixed in with pressure on him, i thought he was a good choice to make the night kill for the team. I would have in his position as scum, alongside seeing if he would still claim a result and catch him out that way.

The offside of that, if he was town, I’d have been blocking a town cop, BUT I thought scum would shoot there if he was town, so we’d have gotten a conf town out of it.

That didn’t happen, and he claimed roleblocked. That coincided with my action.

I also got charged that night.

So last night I jailed Manatee.

So Manatee’s either scum or was the night kill unless one of you guys did something.
ooooooo spicy.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why the hell would you jail a cop claim, though? Like legit that's awful play. But, I guess it makes sense, since you scumread me?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So it's likely that Manatee is either scum or was the night kill unless there is a doc claim or another RB claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”