Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1552, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 1551, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Manatee - if you were actually just shot last night and not the killer, who’s the scum team for you?
GL porkens vax
Any explanation to that?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1555, Lady Angel wrote:I'm a doctor. I hit GL night one and have been trying to get charged again ever since.

I don't think it's too crazy that a town doc and jailkeeper can exist on the same town, but the scum would have to be really strong to balance that out given the other roles we've seen and I have my doubts that they are. Although Jailkeeper doesn't really make sense as a scum role in a one-team thing either...

UNVOTE:

I don't know. I think it's possible, but probably not in this setup. I guess I could subscribe to the Kokichi/Gamma/Vax thing but I'm not entirely sure.
That might actually make sense, it seems like there are roles that sort of mirror each other. Like Tracker and Charge Tracker. So I can see Jailkeeper and Doctor.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1557, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm a town ammo cop, I can see how many charges someone has. I checked Lady Angel on N2 and found that she had 0 charges remaining, which I loosely crumbed D3
In post 1408, GuiltyLion wrote:I would like to hear whether Lady Angel has any updates or new thoughts
In post 1462, GuiltyLion wrote:also I have some light role related reasons to think LA is scum as well - it's not 100% indicative and I don't want to disclose fully yet but just want to note that I am surprised that nothing seemed to change for her overnight, I was expecting that she would re-evaluate or have some more substantial new thoughts to offer in response to my opening poke on her
I don't think my role is all that useful or informative, it does support her claim that she used her action N1 and I wanted to just basically leave enough info in my ISO so people could figure out what I was talking about if I were NK'd. Her claiming protective rather than any kind of investigative role is also consistent with using an action and not really having any changes in reads.

I need to set aside some time to reread and think a bit because it's crunch time and I'm worried I have a blind spot somewhere. Vax and Manatee highly likely to be scum, third could be nearly anyone as far as I'm concerned and I don't feel like I have a solid opinion yet and I'm now getting MYLO/LYLO paranoia about being wrong on Gamma or even Flavor Leaf. I actually think Kokichi claiming roleblocked N2 when he was (presumably) roleblocked on N2 makes him slightly more likely to be town - FL why do you see still him as scum despite his knowing/announcing that he was roleblocked?
Yeah, so this actually supports my theory. Me being a cop and then you being an ammo cop. Tracker/Charge Tracker, Cop/Ammo Cop, Doctor/Jailkeeper. It's possible we are all town then. Let's wait for more claims though.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1577, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1557, GuiltyLion wrote:I'm a town ammo cop, I can see how many charges someone has. I checked Lady Angel on N2 and found that she had 0 charges remaining, which I loosely crumbed D3
In post 1408, GuiltyLion wrote:I would like to hear whether Lady Angel has any updates or new thoughts
In post 1462, GuiltyLion wrote:also I have some light role related reasons to think LA is scum as well - it's not 100% indicative and I don't want to disclose fully yet but just want to note that I am surprised that nothing seemed to change for her overnight, I was expecting that she would re-evaluate or have some more substantial new thoughts to offer in response to my opening poke on her
I don't think my role is all that useful or informative, it does support her claim that she used her action N1 and I wanted to just basically leave enough info in my ISO so people could figure out what I was talking about if I were NK'd. Her claiming protective rather than any kind of investigative role is also consistent with using an action and not really having any changes in reads.

I need to set aside some time to reread and think a bit because it's crunch time and I'm worried I have a blind spot somewhere. Vax and Manatee highly likely to be scum, third could be nearly anyone as far as I'm concerned and I don't feel like I have a solid opinion yet and I'm now getting MYLO/LYLO paranoia about being wrong on Gamma or even Flavor Leaf. I actually think Kokichi claiming roleblocked N2 when he was (presumably) roleblocked on N2 makes him slightly more likely to be town - FL why do you see still him as scum despite his knowing/announcing that he was roleblocked?
Yeah, so this actually supports my theory. Me being a cop and then you being an ammo cop. Tracker/Charge Tracker, Cop/Ammo Cop, Doctor/Jailkeeper. It's possible we are all town then. Let's wait for more claims though.
This honestly makes a lot of sense and I'd believe it.

However, there's currently three protective claims (My Doc/Flavour Leaf Jailkeeper/Manatee Babysitter) and I think it'd be smartest to lynch in there for now. Manatee's probably the best one there since his claim has the least backing it right now, and he didn't offer any real explanation of his ability use or why he hadn't used it yet if it is true. I think that's a good place to start today.

VOTE: ManateeDude
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I said don’t vote!

Meh, whatever.

Manateee’s probably scum anyways.

Babysitter is an odd role for the setup anyways.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

manateedude
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So like Idk what to make of Manatee’s claim
Thinking it’s town who wanted to put in their claim because they thought it didn’t fit with the others but not sure
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Where’s my counterpart role then
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 1582, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Where’s my counterpart role then
Have you claimed?
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He claimed before I replaced in.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Anyone else need to claim?
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 1549, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1424, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1421, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm...
Trying to think about whether this and Porken’s claim of blocked n1 help confirm each other
Who would be at risk from those people at the specific times?
We could confirm who is roleblocker. Who charged someone n1?
This isn’t necessarily true, as there could be multiple reasons for getting a no result.

A jailkeeper, for instance.

There could be a roleblocker.

And I don’t know why you assumed that Porkens was roleblocked without knowing who he targeted.

RC is a flipped commuter. That also would have given no result had that been targeted.

There’s confirmed to be a second roleblocker somewhere out there. Porkens claimed roleblocked Day 2. That wasn’t my slot.

Porkens then stated he didn’t target RC meaning he was blocked somehow, which is why I’ve been town reading the slot.

To be fair, at the time, I thought there wasn’t going to be duplicates. So...yeah.

If Vax is scum, there still isn’t duplicate roles, however, since Slimer was a charged tracker.
There are duplicate roles tho. I'm a regular tracker
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1566, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 1564, Flavor Leaf wrote:That means Lady charged someone Night 2 if you saw them with 0.
GL can correct me on this, but I assumed his role tracks the amount of charges our main (in my case, Doctor) ability has, not the amount of charge charges we have left.

@GL am I right on this?
yeah, sorry, "charge" was poor phrasing, I should have said "shots". I can see how many times you are able to use your ability (so accounting for cases whether someone has charged you), but it has nothing to do with whether you charged another player already or not.
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1571, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1543, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yes, because over Kokichi and Vax on that wagon, I’m the scummy one.
When did she say it had to do with the wagon?
In post 1573, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why the hell would you jail a cop claim, though? Like legit that's awful play. But, I guess it makes sense, since you scumread me?
In post 1574, Kokichi Oma wrote:So it's likely that Manatee is either scum or was the night kill unless there is a doc claim or another RB claim.
these posts feel fluffy
and I thought FL's reasons for jailing you made complete sense

don't make me doubt my TR on you
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1581, Gamma Emerald wrote:So like Idk what to make of Manatee’s claim
Thinking it’s town who wanted to put in their claim because they thought it didn’t fit with the others but not sure
why would town!Manatee not saying anything else while claiming though? like he still hasn't claimed how/whether he's used it even after being arguably "guiltied", and now at this point he's got votes
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also Gamma why haven't you updated us on anything happening in the neighborhood?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 733, BNL wrote:
VC 1.18
DS
(7):
RadiantCowbells
, , , , ,
Not_Mafia
DS
(LYNCH)

theslimer3
(3): , ,
northsidegal

RadiantCowbells
(1):
theslimer3

ManateeDude (1):
Lady Angel (1):

Not Voting (0): :)

With 13 players alive it takes 7 to lynch

The deadline is 17 October 11:30am UTC-4, or in (expired on 2018-10-17 11:30:00)

Mod Notes:
A lynch has been achieved
In post 1392, BNL wrote:
VC 2.17
Not_Mafia
(6):
theslimer3
, , , , ,
(LYNCH)

Kokichi Oma (3): , ,
RadiantCowbells

theslimer3
(1):
Not_Mafia

Porkens (1):

Not Voting (0): :)

With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch

Mod notes:
A lynch has been achieved
The vote in is invalid as it was after a hammer
In post 1533, BNL wrote:
VC 3.4

theslimer3
(5): GuiltyLion, Flavor Leaf, Vaxkiller, Kokichi Oma, Gamma Emerald (LYNCH)

Not Voting (4): Lady Angel, Porkens, ManateeDude, theslimer3

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch
honestly I've looked at these (and colored in the confirmed town members for your benefit) but I don't feel like anything stands out as particularly useful here. There's not much that distinguishes any one player over the others. What I do have:

-if it's Manatee/Kokichi/Vax team as FL has suggested, this would mean D1 mislynch went through with no scum on it - which is not outside the realm of possibility but something I generally consider less likely
-Manatee ended D1 still on his first post-RVS serious vote from (he voted slimer again in despite no votes in between) and then repeatedly voted slimer on D2 yet never actually voted him on the day he was lynched despite opportunities to do so on D3. feels like he stuck with his slimer push all game out of laziness/convenience yet then also managed to mask his participation in pushing him when the mislynch did go through.

nothing super indicative here though. next up I'm gonna review the whole neighborhood discussion
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1589, GuiltyLion wrote:these posts feel fluffy
and I thought FL's reasons for jailing you made complete sense
I understand why. But I still think it's bad play.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

I protected kokichi N2
and RC N1
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@GL - one of Kokichi/Vax is town then in that case. I agree that looks off.

It’s probably Kokichi.

I’m still not entirely sure if I believe Vax is a town tracker. Feels like he could have thought Slimer was Tracker and as potential mafia tracker decide to join in on it to ride that out.

And I’ve been debating about Lady as well, so she could be the scum on the wagon.

I’m still with my Manatee vs Lady thing impossible to not have 1 scum in them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Occam’s razor says Manatee is just scum.

intent to vote
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1590, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1581, Gamma Emerald wrote:So like Idk what to make of Manatee’s claim
why would town!Manatee not saying anything else while claiming though? like he still hasn't claimed how/whether he's used it even after being arguably "guiltied", and now at this point he's got votes
Probably because no time to
In post 1591, GuiltyLion wrote:also Gamma why haven't you updated us on anything happening in the neighborhood?
Because there’s barely anything to update. Only big thing since claiming it was me trying to convince Porkens to push Vaxkiller D3 if I died n2
<Embrace The Void>

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 4.1
ManateeDude
(1):

Not Voting (7): Vaxkiller, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald, Porkens, ManateeDude, Kokichi Oma, GuiltyLion
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
The deadline is 20 November 10am UTC-4, or in (expired on 2018-11-20 10:00:00)

Mod Notes:
is not counted as a vote due to being in the wrong format
Last edited by BNL on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
BNL
BNL
Micro Madness
BNL
Micro Madness
Micro Madness

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by BNL »

bump
GTKAS - BNL

Busy, on indefinite V/LA. May return April 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”