Green Shirt Thursdays

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

What size (if any) GST shirt would you buy?

Small
7%
Medium
22%
Large
21%
X-Large
15%
XX-Large
8%
Not interested (Joke Option)
27%

Total votes: 97

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:49 am

Post by xyzzy »

Adele wrote:Then what's the term for a cotton/linen (nonstretch) button-down collared shirt (usually white or pastel) such that men wear to the office?
...Shirt.

There's, of course, many different subcategories, such as t-shirt, Polo, turtleneck, etc., but they're all just shirts. Things that you wear over your shirt, like a jacket, aren't a shirt, but things that you wear over an undershirt (another type of shirt!) are shirts.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:59 am

Post by xyzzy »

I'm wearing a green shirt.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Thestatusquo wrote:unclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoi
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:unclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoiunclexyzzy: You can never have too much furry yaoi
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:30 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:
xyzzy wrote:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Why don't you just put the design on one of those sites where anyone can buy a t-shirt with a design someone else puts up and the website handles all payment, shipping, etc.?
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:23 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Would you be willing to sell several to someone? I've convinced several of my friends to start doing GST, so it'd be cool to be like, "hey, have a green shirt".
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by xyzzy »

EBWOP:

The period should've been inside the quatation mark, and "hey" should've been capitalized.

Sorry, I'm a tired grammar nazi.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:28 am

Post by xyzzy »

I wore a green shirt yesterday.

It was excellent.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:54 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #129 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 am

Post by xyzzy »

I wasn't able to get on MS yesterday, but I wore a green shirt.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 am

Post by xyzzy »

I have not failed to wear a green shirt even once on Thursday since the creation of this thread.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:49 am

Post by xyzzy »

So I got the place that I'm V/LA at to do GST. There's about 20 of us wearing green shirts; I'll try to get a photo of it up today.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by xyzzy »

I have successfully convinced several people to wear green shirts on Thursday without continual reminders.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #176 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:36 am

Post by xyzzy »

Happy Green Shirt Thursday! Me and several friends are all wearing awesome green shirts right now.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Reviving the
dead
thread so more of you will wear green shirts.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #185 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:09 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:44 am

Post by xyzzy »

I forgot to pack a green shirt....

...But my dad had one! YAY! I was so worried.

Happy Green Shirt Thursday.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #312 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by xyzzy »

I've been meaning to bump this thread for awhile because we need to bring back Green Shirt Thursdays, and Glork posted in a thread which made me remember to do it.

Green Shirt Thursdays are one of Mafiascum's best and longest-running traditions and we should all recognize this important weekly event.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #316 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:27 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #322 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #323 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:54 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #326 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:00 am

Post by xyzzy »

I've forgotten to post about the green shirts I've been wearing the last few weeks, but I have important news about a package I received recently:

for the rest of my life I will
never
not have a clean green shirt. it will be physically impossible
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #329 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by xyzzy »

I haven't been posting about it here, but I've been consistently wearing a green shirt every Thursday for the past several months! Maruchan can attest to the fact that I wore green shirts on the Thursdays that we drove to and from Colorado meet.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #344 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by xyzzy »

this is blurry and poorly lit but I wore this today! it was also covertly hiding under my work attire for a few hours but I made it my Main Shirt as soon as I could

edit: I didn't know the picture would be sideways and I'm too lazy to fix it
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #346 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:40 am

Post by xyzzy »

hey, everyone. it's Green Shirt Thursday. are you wearing a green shirt today? I hope so!

Return to “General Discussion”