Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #116 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 114, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey Almost, help me pls, they're picking on me
NO ONE.. NO MERE MORTAL SHALL TOUCH MY FRIEND.

I mean, COME ON.. it's a mini Normal. Just Town vs Mafia. And he's literally NOT_MAFIA!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, this is an improtnat declaration for all to read and comprehend:

I refuse to read what I had not already read, except what I promise to read, but I will only promise to read what I had already decided to read but haven't read yet. In addition I confirm having read what I already did read, so no need to ask me if I read it. OK?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 117, Elsa Jay wrote:But I'm no Mere Mortal, Probs50...
Wait in line, buddy. I am not finished.. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Finally, let's get this out of the way:

Spoiler: for the eyes of ofrhz, tictac, BrightEyedFish & Sashaddin
I'm VENGEFIL! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 120, DVa wrote:It's 5 pages dude
VOTE: DVa

First one to declare they haven't read what they were supposed to read having read what they read. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I did tell the mod I was invited by you, and begged him to NOT give me a red role, which he gracefully complimented indeed. I'm green ... as in :mrgreen:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #130 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Auro: I don't know them.
ofrhz: Town unless scum (you know what I mean :P )
Almost50: That's me, and anyone who votes me gets the death penalty (plus will have to treat me to a dinner at a restaurant of my choice afterwards)
BrightEyedFish: He can be Town, unless he posts in the wrong thread. :P
Clemency: I don't know them.
DVa: Although I don't know them, they gave me a look I didn't like when I first walked in. KILL THIS!
Not_Mafia: Obviously TOWN by virtue of being Not_Mafia. I mena, the mod says this is Not_Mafia, so who am I to argue. Right?
Elsa Jay: I always confuse the two. They have the same hair cut :P Let's just say this is the survivor, although I know in a mini-normal there are no survivors. Just let him end game though.
Sashaddin: Let's talk about this, but not yet about that. Ya feel? Town for now.
tictac: I prefer KitKat, but I'll give him a pass on the basis he's refreshing.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 136, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 102, DVa wrote:While Sasha is bothering me tonally, I'd really like to see some more pressure on Not_mafia. I do believe he is actually capable of playing the game and we shouldn't just wash our hands of him because he chooses not to most of the time.
Is this an alt-account ? :cop:
:facepalm: I did mention it in that game. AP = Almost50, YES! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

O shit! I thought you quoted me. Good thing I didn't promise to MISread when I do read.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 138, Sashaddin wrote:Tictac said he was drawing associations between us, and now you're putting me in the bottom of your list. This doesn't make sense unless one of you is bussing me. So you guys are two lean town for me.
Why not try DVa scum who saw fit to push a mislynch on you after the tictac read? If you flip town tictac has no reason to believe DVa is scum with you. amirite?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 142, DVa wrote:
In post 136, Sashaddin wrote:Is this an alt-account ?

Yes. Can we move on?
OIC! Moving on...

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa: Continue this crusade on N_M and I promise you I'd get you lynched before him. For one thing; I can read N_M with some degree of precision. For another; if he is Town he has a very good eye for scum. He can be an asset and should never be lynched on D1 unless >I< (or someone else
who knows how to read him
) say so. I've seen him as one shot Cop who got us a guilty on D2. I've seen him as a Vig who took out 2/3 scums. I've seen him as a VT tunneling a scum slot all game until we finally lynched them.

Granted, I also saw him as scum tunneling a Town slot, but that's not the point. The point is if he is Town he can nail some scum, and for all that we know FROM SEVEN BLOODY PAGES he has more chance of being Town than scum. So, can you please find someone else from scum!you to look like you're busy scumhunting? Thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa:

1- If you doubt that I'd be NK'd on N1 or N2 at the latest, you don't know anything about MS, let alone A50. :lol:
2- I dare you to try to lynch me on D1. Hell, if I was confirmed scum I still wouldn't be lynched on D1 by this player list. They will prefer to keep me alive for one more day to try and deduce who may partners are via my behavior, voting pattern and the choice of the NK. (I can manipulate the first 2, but the NK would be telling if I had a say in it).

So, either you try to scumhunt properly or you try to observe how the game is going in the next 72 hours before you try to act like a town leader, because it really really makes you look like scum "tryharding". Just saying. On this site we know ell that effort =/= alignment.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #177 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 174, Auro wrote:Unless the premise (town!Not_Mafia is a great asset to town) is wrong, his reasoning is correct.
This is the most recently ended game with N_M. He was a N1 Cop and he nailed scum Carca whom we lynched on D2. Check the date, check his ISO, check anything you like. He's GOOD as both Town AND Scum, so I say we give the guy a chance to scum hunt before we call him useless or anything like that. Do you want me to actually go back to find that game where he was a Vig??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 175, DVa wrote:You accuse me of tryharding but WHERE ARE YOUR READS?
I'm not scum, so I won't pretend to have figured it all out in 10 pages and less than 72 hours from the start (let alone less than SIX HOURS from me joining the game).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #180 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 176, DVa wrote:
In post 174, Auro wrote:The policy non-lynch on Not_Mafia isn't based on Almost50's personal ability to read him, rather that it's worse to lynch Not_Mafia compared to a lurker because town!Not_Mafia surviving (to a point where he begins to actually play) is very beneficial to town.
yeah except this is categorically untrue

Not_Mafia's reads as town are mediocre at best and Almost50's ability to read Not_Mafia is also basically a complete lie

I know he thinks its true, but I have seen him lose games first hand over it

I don't want to say more and am probably going to just replaceout because I don't want to out my main

But basically everything A50 is saying both about A) Not_Mafia and b) His ability to read Not_Mafia is *complete horseshit*
Fine. It's my word against yours. I've provided exhinit #1 for the defense. You can produce your exhibit #2 for the DA. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 179, DVa wrote:OK, well then *ASK HIM TO SCUMHUNT*

In that game *you linked* the *only* correct read he gave was on Carcalilly. *every other read that was not based on a night_action was WRONG*

You can like his choice of *night actions* but that does not mean his reads are good. Nailing one scum out of three and being on every other mislynch wagon does not make him a reliable player or anywhere near above average.
He was on every lynch because N_M likes to be on lynch wagons. That is also his meta. He likes to lolhammer and we are all aware of it too, so nobody puts anyone @L-1 unless we want them lynched (or N_M is already on the wagon).

Now instead of turning on to an N_M bully, put your money where your mouth is and link us a game where I lost to N_M because I failed to read him. Like I already have a guess on who you might be, so rather than threatening us to replace out either do it or give us the link.

Also, if you claim to know me/N_M that well then you should be well aware I don't ever vote him anyway, so you trying to make it look like a scum team is the biggest load of horseshit one could come up with. You should know well that Town!me defends Scum!N_M (and even when he is caught scum won't vote him, despite it was me who said that slot was 100% scum). Scum!me won't lynch Town!N_M (and I won't NK him either). Scum me obviously won't lynch Scum!N_M, and Town me won't lynch Town!him (if I won't lynch Scum!him, how could I ever think of lynching Town!him?)

Feel free to continue your push on either of us, but you won't get anywhere on D1, I assure you. If you're scum, you have the means to get rid of my annoyance tonight. I'm well used to being the N1 NK of late, so it wouldn't be a shock to me at all.

@Everyone else: My aim is to lynch scum on N1. Check my recent games. I usually manage to do just that. Then I will die tonight and you can all have your fun.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #188 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 181, DVa wrote:By post 80 he had *shown at least a small modicum of thought* and *reacted to people in the game*
Stop being manipulative. Did he post 80 posts yet? Did anyone? How long did it take him to get to 80 posts in that game (since the game started)? How long has this game been going?

If I hadn't done it already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 187, DVa wrote:
In post 185, Almost50 wrote:He was on every lynch because N_M likes to be on lynch wagons.
This is a lie. He was on almost every wrong wagon on that game relatively early and never did his signature troll quickhammer.
Define LIE. You quoted me saying he was on every lynch in the game, and I've just doubled checked. He was the first vote on Penguin on D1, the first vote on Carac on D2, the 2nd vote on Gamma on D3, and the hammer vote on Spoogh on D4/ So, where is the lie here?

You are referring to something ELSE I said, which is he also loves to lol!hammer, which is also true, but he didn't do it on that game and because we all were careful not to put anyone @L-1 when N_M wasn't on the wagon already, which is exactly what I said.

Is it too hot over there at yours? Do you need to go have a cool drink or a cold shower? You seem to have taken your push on N_M too personal as if the cow refused to give you milk, and peed in your bowl instead.

VOTE ME, or are you not up for a 1v1 with me so are saving me for the NK?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #195 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 189, ofrhz wrote:A50 stop. DVa is a better player than Not Mafia.
No, she's not. Anyone who gets so angry over a failed push on page 10 of D1 isn't as good a player as Mr Beans even. I'll just shut up because you asked, but please don't tell me DVa is a good player.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #198 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 196, ofrhz wrote:DVa is really good at town and not very good at scum, so what you're doing right now is incredibly anti-town.
*Sigh* If you say so..

UNVOTE: DVa

But you do understand that (a) I don't trust you are Town yet, and (b) Lynching N_M on D1 is a dick move at best, unless there's a N0 guilty on him (or a Day Cop guilty) and we both know these are not Normal roles, so he is just as likely Town/Scum as any other slot. I would rather take the bloody time talking to everyone for the next 7-10 games unless someone actually slips. Lynching N_M because of his playstyle is NOT a good reason to lynch him, and I -for one- actually LOVE to play with him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #199 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 197, BrightEyedFish wrote:You say you want to lynch scum but this vote is pure OMGUS.
How can it be OMGUS when her push is on N_M and not me? I am trying my best to get her to redirect her attention to me still.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 200, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 199, Almost50 wrote:
In post 197, BrightEyedFish wrote:You say you want to lynch scum but this vote is pure OMGUS.
How can it be OMGUS when her push is on N_M and not me? I am trying my best to get her to redirect her attention to me still.
Then why such a quick unvote?
Because ofrhz said so.

When you've played enough games with me you might understand how I appreciate the presence of my friends in games I play or mod. I have no solid evidence of scum DVa. I only get the feeling she's being intentionally manipulative. Now ofrhz knows her better, and also knows me well enough, and if she deems this play to be indicative of Town DVa then I will trust her for the time being.

You also saw me once and know that I can be both manipulative and unpleasant as Town, so if i'm giving myself space to act in a certain way I believe I can give others the same privilege and especially so based on someone else's recommendation when that someone else I also know well enough.

Have you lost track of whay I'm saying yet? because that's what I'm trying to do, obviously.. get you so confused you would refrain from going further with your interrogation. Let me know when you've reached the limit and are bored enough to continue reading my BS and I'll stop. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #203 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, shit That was a bad unvote indeed. DVa was actually the competing wagon to tictac's, and it would have been nice to see whom votes which of them and for what reasons. :facepalm:

OK, out of the current 3 top wagons this is my preference: DVa > tictac > N_M.
I won't be voting N_M today even if it resulted in a No Lynch.
I hope that's clear enough.

My vote is on DVa in spirit, but we have lots of time to inspect everyone else.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 210, Auro wrote:UNVOTE: tictac

Moving him back to L-2.
N_M is already on the wagon = No quick hammers. You should've left him @L-1 for me to state intent and demand a claim. tictac has just finished a game with me and he knows well this is my playstyle. For better or worse he should've deduced this is NAI at worst.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #247 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 216, tictac wrote:Dunno why ya don't L-1 me yerself, unless what ya actually wanted to to was quickhammer.
Because I can't state intent and force a claim from you. You know well that you will
not
claim unless someone has stated intent. Otherwise you will stall.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #248 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 217, BrightEyedFish wrote:You know, you could put him back at L-1 yourself
Read above

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #250 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 221, Auro wrote:
In post 209, Auro wrote:@A50: What was your motivation in trying to lead DVa into a 1v1? To make you two the leading wagons? Did you want to prove some point, like your claim that town would never lynch you D1
Would still like an answer to this.
I can't answer this at this time. Sorry.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #251 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 227, Auro wrote:Tac already said he's not interested in lynching anyone outside A50/Not_Mafia. And that too, not because they're his top scumreads, just policy alone. I really wish we all agreed on a course of action there, and moved past that.
And you buy that? I mean, let's assume for the sake of argument that tic is Town (hint: he's not) and that he wants not one, but TWO policy lynches. Do you think it wise to do that in a 10-players game? Let's do the math:

2 mislynches (Policy Lynch =/= Scum Lynch) + 2 NKs and we are already at MyLo (assuming 2 scums) or have lost (assuming 3 scums). I'll go for 2 scums bc I don't think a mini normal would give you only one mislynch before you are in LyLo/MyLo.

Now tell me, do you think this is a pro-town proposition?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #252 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 231, Auro wrote:hard to imagine her getting angry and threatening to replace out as scum motivated
Except she does just that all the time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #253 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 237, ofrhz wrote:
In post 208, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: tictac

DVa might be the dullest player of all time
....I feel like this is slightly towny for N_M tbh

pedit: He's nullscum, and I don't have any stronger scumreads, so yes, I'm fine with being on his wagon.
FWIW, N_M has already TOWNTOLD for me. I promise I'm not BSing.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #255 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 245, Auro wrote:
Auro wrote:@ofrhz, I see you've modded a recent game where scum!NotMafia and town!A50 were lynched and killed in D1, N1.

I'm reading the game right now, but any thoughts you've to offer on the argument?
Nevermind, I guess he replaced into it and got lynched very soon after so it doesn't count.
But I hope you did notice I SR the slot (and explicitly said it was scum) while
also
stating I won't vote N_M, but the town can do it w/o me. Right?

Here, the only difference is I'm NOT letting the town mislynch N_M if I could help it at all. N_M is TOWN in this game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #260 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 254, Auro wrote:Where did he say he wanted *two* PLs? As far as I can see, he doesn't want both in the game, and hence a D1 PL on one of them.
If he doesn't want TWO players in the game, he can replace out. Isn't that an easier course of action if he really disliked playing with us "both"?

I am here because Elsa wanted me to play with him, as we like pitting our wits against each other. (His charm vs my trickery to be precise). I checked the player list and saw N_M, ofrhz (both of whom I know well), as well as Sasha, BEFm and -gulp- tictac (all of whom I've played with recently). I didn't know tictac hates me, and I sure as hell didn't know DVa was on tunnel mode. (I apologize to both you and Clemency, but I don't know you guys. It's not like I didn't want to play with you, but more like I neither was for nor against it because I literally do not recognize either of you)

But I might have confused something DVa said for a tictac quote?? OH, well.. my point still stands. DVa isn't scum hunting and now tictac is joining her in that. If we don't want the game to become bipolar we need to find us some common ground.

@Elsa: See? This is part of why I hate smaller games. People trying to get smart = an instant loss. Sometimes it's just a bad town move and sometimes it's scum-drive, but the result is always the same: No time for one to use his brain, and not time for someone elsa to show off their survival skills.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #263 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 257, ofrhz wrote:Auro, that game is still ongoing, so I can’t talk about it.

Is it? F to the limit!! He talked about it band assumed he double checked! :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #267 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 266, Auro wrote:What was Not_Mafia's major towntell to you?
Can't talk about that one either. In fact, it's the only way I can tell (and you probably can understand when I say he doesn't have many tells), so outing it at any instant = me not being able to read him anymore in future games.

I understand that you may choose not to believe this (or at least not take it into account) based on there being no substantial evidence of there being a tell in the first place, but that's as mush as I can offer you for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 270, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 265, Elsa Jay wrote:But for the sake of consistency, let's just assume we have 2 scum ATM and look for pairs. Seems fine for now right?
This is my first 10-player and you're saying 2, so I assume 3 scums is too much for such a little town?
If it's 3 then they are all goons and we have at least 2 TPRs. It's usually 7 v 2 (9 players), 10 vs 3 (13 players). Many of the open setups use 9 vs 3 though (12 players).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #274 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 273, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 270, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 265, Elsa Jay wrote:But for the sake of consistency, let's just assume we have 2 scum ATM and look for pairs. Seems fine for now right?
This is my first 10-player and you're saying 2, so I assume 3 scums is too much for such a little town?
Honestly the Daychat is the biggest tip off for only 2 scum. Theoretically you could balance a 3 v 7 with enough PRs or kill restrictions, but with daychat that goes out the window because it's too valuable of an ability in a 10p.
VGP. *Thumbs Up*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 282, Not_Mafia wrote:Fugu and What are scum
Could you .. like .. use their usernames instead of thei nicknames? Cuz I really really get confused about hwom you're referring to most of the time. :]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #334 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 285, Elsa Jay wrote:I just assume he's talking about DoLittle every time. It's easier on my brain.
He said Fugu and What. That's 2 people.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #336 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 319, ofrhz wrote:A50 have your reads moved at all?
My readlist sheet is a mess. I have red dots and green dots all over against most names. If I'm impartial (i.e. putting aside my gut) I would say Elsa is the towniest slot here. That said I know he is a cunning player and especially so as scum, so that worries me, but not too much (yet)

Not_Mafia has tonetold for me, but I understand if nobody else has seen it, because it's a minor thing he does that differentiates his scum!play from his town!play to me. I still won't say what it is bc it's the only way I can tell, and I would very much like to keep being able to read him in the future. (P.S. It sometimes slips me, and sometimes I take notice of it too late. This time I was lucky I saw it early into the game is all).

I
want to
TR you (ofrhz) but I really have no clue. You demonstrated you can play scum well enough and still appear town recently, so -aside from what I do want- you should be null.

Sasha is a town lean, but I can't explain that without going back to bring out quotes and describe my complicated thought process, and I really don't want to do the effort, so just a town lean there for now.

Despite the personality clash with DVa, I'm coming around to realize it would be suicidal for Scum to intimidate me this way on D1. If they didn't know me, that would have been a thing, but she does know me, so that makes her a town lean to me.

I keep going back and forth on Auro. The general feeling is this is town play, but I'm starting to get a bit paranoid (the skitter way) about each and every read I have, so I dunno.. null?

I'm still waiting on BEF to slip. :lol: He looked town enough before he did in that game, and I keep "eying" him too look for anything "fishy" ( :P ) but haven't noticed anything so far.

Clemency is a mystery to me. He feels like a cold-blooded assassin is some sense. He looks pretty calm, maintaining a poker-face all the time I can't get through. But I literally have no case against him.

Finally the tictac slot is vacant and I wanted a claim out of that to decide which way to go and evaluate the votes .. etc. That failed miserably I guess. Oh, one of the points against Auro is the unvote, but maybe it's because I wanted that claim that I feel disappointed in Auro?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #337 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 326, DrDolittle wrote:

"Fugu is the fish guy" if there are more than two avatars with fish. NOT OK
In other words: Voting "Showtime" counts as a vote on "DrDolitte" unless there's someone with a "Scarface" avatar. Correct? :P

Yes. But I also have to know what "Showtime" is. Good thing I do in this case.
Last edited by DrDolittle on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #341 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 338, Clemency wrote:
In post 336, Almost50 wrote: Clemency is a mystery to me. He feels like a cold-blooded assassin is some sense. He looks pretty calm, maintaining a poker-face all the time I can't get through. But I literally have no case against him.
mind if i steal that for my signature wowee
:lol: Be my guest :]

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #342 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 340, Auro wrote:In fact, I actually think there's higher scum motivation (unless scum with tictac) in letting the ITH + Claim happen on tictac at that stage. If you were impartial to your own agenda at that time, wouldn't you agree?
Didi it ever occur to you that I might be a lie-detector and and explicit claim is exactly what I would have wanted to verify?? Would you call that a scum-motivated thought?

I could come up with dozens of other motives. How about forcing a suspect to commit to a claim early on before they had a chance to gather more info about the setup? Is forcing "potential" scum to commit to a fake claim in a rash a scum-driven motive?

Shall I go on? I gave one mechanical potential reason and another non-mechanical reason. I believe I made my case none-the-less.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #353 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 352, Auro wrote:So you could argue this for any slot you individually scumread, yes?
No. In the two examples I gave you I would argue that for ANY slot in the game at all. Push someone to claim and I lie-detect to verify and that'd be that. OR, make someone commit to a claim that could probably be CC'd or proven false by the N1 NK flip.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #379 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 376, Carmen wrote:Auro
ofrhz
Almost50
Clemency
Not_Mafia
Elsa Jay

Well, that's a start for a scumlist. Still have reservations on removing DVa but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Let's start here.

VOTE: Elsa Jay
*Scratches Head* If this is your scum list, then I would be 100% for lynching you! Honest! Are you telling me Sasha & BEF are the only 2 slots you TR????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #381 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 380, Carmen wrote:Nope, but those are my two "locktowns", so to speak. There are a few names up there that I townread more and a few that I scumread more. I just feel like getting a few personal interactions in myself before I make such a drastic change as taking someone's name off of a list. You understand, don't you?
Hmmm.. ok.. but let it be known that I don't explicitly TR either of your 2 locktowns either. Neither is even in my top 3 reads for town! And I find it even more confusing that your bottom 2 are actually my top 2!!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #384 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like if "locktown" means "I'd bet the game on this slot being Town" my only bet would be on N_M. If we loosen it up to include "I won't vote this w/o an explicit guilty on them" I will include Elsa Jay

P-edit: Not ordered? but you did vote the bottom name... oh, well, whatever. I'll wait for more activity from everyone else to see how it goes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #389 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Carmen:
In post 253, Almost50 wrote:
In post 237, ofrhz wrote:
In post 208, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: tictac

DVa might be the dullest player of all time
....I feel like this is slightly towny for N_M tbh

pedit: He's nullscum, and I don't have any stronger scumreads, so yes, I'm fine with being on his wagon.
FWIW, N_M has already TOWNTOLD for me. I promise I'm not BSing.
That's when.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #391 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 390, Sashaddin wrote:My town reads are DVa, Elsa Jay, Carmen and Clemency, without order.
I have a slight town lean on Auro.
No scum yet despite reading again and again, but it could be in the duo A50-N_M because I didn't even go there since it appears they are not considered for today. And because one of them is unreadable. :facepalm:
So use your skills to read the readable of the two. Do you have questions for me?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #554 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 395, Sashaddin wrote:3. Your opinion of the Tictac slot hasn't changed when Clemency came in, you're still suspicious (379).
4. In 130 and 336 you have me as town, then town lean. In 381I'm implicitly not town anymore.
I'll respond in bits:

3. 379 clealy states the reason to be suspicious of Carmen. It has nothing to do with tictac anymore.
4. I had you as Town "for now". It was preliminary readlist that included some joke/humour reads. Then I had you as Town lean, and still there. I don't "explicitly" TR you =/= I explicitly have you as not town. An explicit TR = just that a TOWN READ. You are only a Town lean, thus not explicitly a TR. Got it?

<To Be Continued>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #557 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 395, Sashaddin wrote:1-a) Was it your intention to be a leader in this game or was it the N_M thing that got you to the front?
1-b) What about Day 2 and your lynching potential?
I won't directly respond to these, but instead let me tell you a shot story: Check this out. I was s sub-in and I acted a s Town Leader and we won on D1. This was the game directly after the AP game we shared.

So, I had a confidence boost and I was optimistic.

Now you look like you're good at some basic level reads, but you don't do much of the higher level scum hunting. If you remember (and I'm sure you do) I tried to L-1 someone early as AP. Here, I tried the same, just not in the exact same manner (i.e. I didn't try to do it myself, but rather wanted to state intent and get a claim). Do you see any similarities at all? What was my alignment there?

The fact tictac snapped over it doesn't make me feel good about the slot. Also if you compare the posting styles you'd see he provided huge walls early on and has been poking people with specific questions there which didn't happen here.

As for D2, let's leave that to D2. I get NK'd on N1 more often than you know, so I don't think much about D2 unless it actually starts with me still in the game. In short, I'll worry about D2 when we get there. Right now I just want to lynch scum.

<tbc>

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #558 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 395, Sashaddin wrote:2-Not a question, but if you see a tell like this in me just tell me please :)
2-a) Will you defend N_M to the last day since you're persuaded he's town?
OK.

I probably would. If there's an explicit guilty on him though I won't, but will learn that this tell is now void.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #559 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 395, Sashaddin wrote:3-a) You don't like that slot with either player in it, why aren't you putting it at L-1 (since M_M is on it)?

4-a) Why? What did I do?
Because then I would need someone else to state intent in order to get that claim. Sometimes you sit on a wagon too long and the player stalls based on "nobody stated intent" so it's useless. I'm not putting Carmen @L-1 for the sake of it. I want to get a claim from this specific slot. Carmen could even save us all the trouble (and some time) by claiming now.

As for the last one, I don't understand the question. Why what? Do where?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #562 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 409, BrightEyedFish wrote:Clem und Elsa = Scum
In post 410, BrightEyedFish wrote:VOTE: Elsa Jay
So, both are scum so you opt to vote the one with no wagon on them and refrain from putting the one with the wagon @L-1?? DVa sure has this one right I guess.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #564 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 421, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm 100% sure EJ is not town
Tell me more.

Also, EJ is never Town. His standard win con is SURVIVORm regardless of the wording and/or colour in his PM! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #565 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 424, BrightEyedFish wrote:d reasoning? I'm not sharing that view.
Share a fact with us then. Humour us, mate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #566 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 425, Clemency wrote:are you trying to get hammered?
In post 426, BrightEyedFish wrote:Hammer me and we go down 0-2 instead of 1-1
OK, so since I'm -obviously- drawing a link between the two, I'd say this is SvS which translates:
- Are you trying to get yourself lynched?
- No. I'm trying to establish a connection between you and EJ, so if I get lynched you are safe and if you get lynched EJ follows (1v1), but if you are the one hammering me then it's likely it will backfire and you will follow (0-2).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #567 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 428, BrightEyedFish wrote:That's assuming Scum gets town with a nk
Trying to remedy the situation after the fact?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #569 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 431, BrightEyedFish wrote:I've pretty much claimed.
Where? I didn't see it! Unless you have a DAY COP or something.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #571 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 437, Clemency wrote:this seems like really amateurish scum play which wouldn't add up for the age of bef's account
He has 348 posts overall. But nice try.
As for amateurishm check his previous game where he posted in the wrong thread (main thread instead on the scum PT) and when he tried to correct it he claimed it was a PM to the mod (totally different interface). I wouldn't put some amateurish behavior beyond BEF tbh.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #580 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. This is a juicy claim. We have different routes to take here. I still think it should be BEF who gets lynched, because the 1v1 comments is like him saying "I'm going down anyway, so taking a townie down with me and I'd get lynched on D2 for it anyway". He's probably also baiting a CC, so if it hasn't been done yet DO NOT CC if you are an investigative. (I'm still 5 pages behind, unfortunately).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #582 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, Day Cop is a HUGE advantage for the town. If it's true then scum must have a GF. I can't see a Day Cop in a 10-players setup. Not on MS anyway.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #583 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 462, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 459, Clemency wrote:if you really are a daycop and this is how you've decided to lay out your claim, this is a half-step from gamethrowing
What good would I be if I got lynched on D1?

At least now we either lynch me or EJ. If EJ goes down, 1 less scum to worry about, if I go down then EJ goes tomorrow after I'm confirmed.
Let's go back to this:
And then this:
In post 428, BrightEyedFish wrote:That's assuming Scum gets town with a nk
How does this make any sense? What does "assuming Scum gets town with a nk"? Do you expect scum to .. erm.. holster? Shoot themselves?? Do you think a Doctor -if existent- would save the kill? If so, how? Because if you are indeed a Day Cop, then the Doctor should 100% be on you, which means scum can shoot anywhere else and their kill will go through.

Nothing computes here. Everything returns <bad command or filename>

The ONE explanation I would have probably excused you for would have been DOCTOR. But that also necessitated that you would actually TOWN READ Clemency, not SR him. In that scenario, you are confident in EJ being scum, and are saying Clemency will be shot tonight unless you protect him. That
obviously
wasn't/isn't the case because you had already stated a SR on Clemency at that time, so explain the 0-2 instead of 1-1 to me like I'm 3 y.o.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #584 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 463, Clemency wrote:best part is you didn't even need to try this half-baked attempt at a defense because the point of the wagon wasn't to get you lynched, it was to get you to talk
we've got what, like 9 days left?
"You ruined us. I was just going with the town and anything you said would have given me the chance to hop off the wagon. Anything but this nonsense!"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #586 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 468, ofrhz wrote:That doesn’t make sense. If you were quickhammered, which I don’t think anyone besides not mafia would do and he’s already on your wagon, and you really flipped day cop, your flip would confirm your investigation result, so that still doesn’t explain why you claimed?
EXACTLY!

Says "I'm 100% sure EJ is scum" --> Get hammered --> flips Day Cop, and my nice (who's 11 yer old) can deduce he checked EJ. That's why PRs crumb their results on early days.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #587 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 470, BrightEyedFish wrote:That means any other PR will only be NK'd out of dumb scum luck if they don't choose me.
How many PRs do you expect us to have in a 10-players game? I'd say a maximum of 2, and the other being a protective if there's a Cop.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #588 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 470, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 468, ofrhz wrote:That doesn’t make sense. If you were quickhammered, which I don’t think anyone besides not mafia would do and he’s already on your wagon, and you really flipped day cop, your flip would confirm your investigation result, so that still doesn’t explain why you claimed?
Here is my thought for how my claim benefits town.

We now know EJ is anti-town.

My claim makes me a perfect NK for scum unless they have a better option.

That means any other PR will only be NK'd out of dumb scum luck if they don't choose me.

I don't see how this is so hard.
EJ is anti-town, don't let it get anymore twisted.

Lynch EJ.
You keep saying "anti-town" a LOT. What is that? What is the exact wording you get for your results? Is it "Town/Anti Town"??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #592 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm at the top of page 22. I see Elsa's CC. I regret not having here earlier for that NOT to happen.

So, EJ: Do you get your results as Town/Not Town, Scum/Not Scum, Mafia/Not_Mafia (pun intended :P ), Town/Anti-Town, or what? Give me the exact phrase you get.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #594 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. here come the crazy part in my brain: What if BEF is a Mafia DAY ROLE COP? He got lucky hitting EJ with a PR, decided to get him lynched, and he would be guaranteed to live through the night to provide a second result to his p before he goes down. Does this make any sense?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #595 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

I need to go get a quick bite, but I'll be back ASAP. 15 min max.

Don't go away. I'll be back soon with another cartoon. Haha hahaaha.. haha hahaaha .. hahahahahaha

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #598 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 551, Elsa Jay wrote:If He's scum: he knows if mafia is informed or not, and if there's no real Daycop his partner wont waste a shot on me because at that point he KNOWS I'm lying.
OK. Remind me to kill you post game, please! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #599 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 570, Clemency wrote:no seriously read the rest of the posts this is very unnecessary and you're putting a lot of stuff out of context for everyone
I always do my catch ups like this. It gives me the feeling that I'm reading this stuff in real time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #602 (isolation #74) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I'm done. BEF is scum. I don't even think he would fake claim as town and risk being CC'd by a real Cop if in existence. This whole thing still feels like scum going down and trying to bait a CC out for his p to shoot, and what better role to hunt for then the Cop?

Intent to hammer if (whoever said they had intent but wanted to be done with their kid's Halloween party first) doesn't hammer.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #624 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

It might take the mod some time to get to this, but I want to see that flip before I go to sleep too, so..

VOTE: BEF

If anyone thinks this is a VT, well.. a mislynch on a VT is still better than one on a PR. A VT trying to out a PR isn't optimal town play either. Not even close.

However, I don't think BEF is THAT bad either. He maybe inexperienced but he sure does have a working brain (I even TR'd him most of the time in that game until he slipped). He's a good player who will get better with more games under his belt.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #626 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Elsa: You're the expert here. If I was to hypothetically fake claim Hider, who do you think should be my fake target? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #629 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 627, Clemency wrote:i am just on fire with these pagetops
i'm not doing this on purpose i swear
:lol: At least you post something.. others go just like "#PageTop".

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #630 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. So,
IF I AM A HIDER (with the WEAK modifier) then if I flip tomorrow and EJ is still alive he is confirmed SCUM.

Obviously I'm not a Hider though, but this should prove handy later on. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #656 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

I feel like the first verse of this song sums up the setup. Mod should probably put that in the OP. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #682 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 671, Sashaddin wrote:because I think I don't understand anything now.
You're not alone, pal. The more I try to reread the less I feel confident in anything at all. Like, what's a N8 Vig doing in a 10-player setup? Why didn't Auro use his Vig shot? Why did BEF feel the need to make that circus? Why was Auro the NK over .. erm.. presumably anyone else? Why are people voting other people without stating a reason for it?

Oh, well.. let me try.. let's focus on the first question and try to make sense of the BEF flip first. A N8 Vig is basically a named Townie. Right? I mean, we're never going to have 8 Days, or even 5 for that matter, so .. we probably have a Neapolitan?? Can anyone think of any other reason why the mod/game designer felt the need to include a N8 Vig in the setup?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #686 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 674, Elsa Jay wrote:I think weirdly, so let me explain while I head out to eat.

I claimed "informed mafia" because I was in a game recently that had that brought up as a possibility, so I was seeing if Fish was informed and i was trying to get shot by the mafia to prove if they're informed.

I
knew
he was lying, but on the off chance I helped the real PR not get shot, I was trying to do the Elsa special and fuck everything up for them.

Didn't expect him to turn out to be the real damn TPR fake claiming or ANOTHER TPR to get shot.
Knowing EJ, this looks like how town him would in fact go about it. He's a nasty manipulator as both alignments, but his propositions here do not come from Scum!him, I don't think. Plus it could have baited a VIG shot on him as well (and we know now that -at least- Auro could've shot EJ).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #690 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 677, DVa wrote:Based on Auro's flip I'm thinking he was probably protective for town vs a scum gunsmith but I don't want to deep dive into setup spec since it tends to hurt more than help tbh, but there's a good chance *he thought* he was actually negative utility which is why he did such a derp claim. He was basically claiming miller.
2 things: Scum!GS is just as plausible as Town!GS. If you bring up "Miller" then how come you didn't think of a Town GS? (I didn't either, but i wasn't thinking of BEF as a Miller. I was more like "Not Vanilla" to Neapolitan).

The other thing is irrelevant as only BEF can answer this, but why the hell couldn't he just claimed his real role? Granted, some players would have still wanted him lynched, but others wouldn't. It would have sounded so absurd a fake claim for scum to come up with.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #691 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 678, DVa wrote:Miller isn't a TPR, he was either a Miller for a town gunsmith or a false positive for a scum gunsmith, leaning the second but could be either
OK. I accept that. So, Scum!GS, Town!GS, or Neapolitan. And you get town poinrts for saying this before I posted my own list of questions.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #693 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 687, Carmen wrote:His reasoning there does not make logical sense. It doesn't follow.
I see where you're coming from and I do not wish to interfere. I just catch up in a linear manner, and I'm sorry it disrupted your ongoing interrogation. Please carry on as if I didn't make that post.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #695 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 689, DVa wrote:irt Auro -- he only had one shot; he wasn't widely scumread and had no reason to prove his night action on n1, and his hit % only goes up longer the game goes and more information he has to work with. I mean there's a thread in general of whether people should be modkilled for shooting n1 as vig lol
Ah! The Mastina approach.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #697 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 694, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 643, Clemency wrote:sigh, why does this happen every game

i've got the pepsi, i'm in for the long haul

VOTE: Elsa Jay
Also, Clementine, we were think and thin yesterday but you suddenly turn against me? I thought you could tell I was fucking around.

I know we were put together by unconventional circumstances, but wth. Your first post after we were together day 1 on day 2 is to throw me away.
I almost want not my brain to digest this as it did. Knowing you, I would say this is a confession you are scum WITH Clemence? If so, congrats on having me fooled by your play so far.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #698 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm alright voting Celemency for now, while I try to see what exactly EJ was saying in that post.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #702 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 700, DVa wrote:
In post 698, Almost50 wrote:I'm alright voting Celemency for now, while I try to see what exactly EJ was saying in that post.
are you townreading Sashaddin?
Vibes are fine form Sasha. I just never saw scum!him so I'm not positive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #705 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 701, Carmen wrote:
In post 698, Almost50 wrote:I'm alright voting Celemency for now, while I try to see what exactly EJ was saying in that post.
Unless you were scumreading Clemency before, your new reason for scumreading him comes from thinking that a post shows Elsa claiming scum with Clemency. So how does seeing that lead to the conclusion of voting Clemency while still deliberating on Elsa being scum?
Clemency was a main suspect of Auro, if I recall correct.
In post 590, Auro wrote:
In post 566, Almost50 wrote:
In post 425, Clemency wrote:are you trying to get hammered?
OK, so since I'm -obviously- drawing a link between the two, I'd say this is SvS which translates:
- Are you trying to get yourself lynched?
- No. I'm trying to establish a connection between you and EJ, so if I get lynched you are safe and if you get lynched EJ follows (1v1), but if you are the one hammering me then it's likely it will backfire and you will follow (0-2).
Really can't see this as a TvT exchange, this alone is enough to keep my vote on BEF.
THIS was his last post of the day, and with BEF flipping green it follows Auro would have been on Clemency because he didn't think it was TvT.

Now BEF had these two posts as his last posts:
In post 575, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 574, Clemency wrote:i mean does it? it just feels like he's taking everything really out of context
how does this help our case
Our case?
In post 579, BrightEyedFish wrote:Scumslip?
He believed Clemency might have scumslipped.

So, while I see EJ might have spewed Clemency as a scum partner, I actually was more suspicious of Clemency to begin with.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #706 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Sasha: Gimme the tl;dr. How do YOU think your scum game differs from your town game?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #709 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Clemency

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #715 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hey, N_M.. copy the spoiler and post it as yours in response to EJ ;)

Spoiler:
Carmen is scum because Carmen is scum, and I -Not_Mafia- have a good eye for scum, so I hereby declare Carmen is scum.

Now if you want detailed reasoning I am willing to tell you that Carmen is scum based on the color of the role PM they received which I believe to be red. Red -as you may well know- is traditionally used to refer to group scum role PMs, and if Carmen received a red role PM then they must have rolled scum.

Other than that, as scum they must share a PT with fellow scum partners, and that is one more reason to believe Carmen is scum, but not the only one, because I already stated the main two reasons Carmen is scum aside from the fact that sharing a scum PT with fellow scum partners proves Carmen is scum.

Now THAT is how you make a case, N_M. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #726 (isolation #93) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 719, Sashaddin wrote:You have covered 3 roles, but might there also be a scum doctor? Since we had (at least?) two vigilantes.... from the wiki: "It is not unheard of for Mafia to have Doctors of their own in games with Vigilantes[...]"

This could mean Auro shot someone with his single bullet but got blocked by the Doctor, without producing any message of the fired shot.
The second part is true, but the 1st one has no bearing on it. You see, we had a NIGHT 8 VIG. That is what leads me to believe we might have a Neapolitan, before DVa added the GS as either alignment. Whether mafia have a Doctor or not doesn't explain why we had a N8 Vig.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #728 (isolation #94) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

I agree setup spec might get weird at times, but it's the weird flip that got me going down that route.

I am coming around to goon + something after all that's been said. Maybe not a Doctor, but a RoleBlocker? In that case, the protection is nerfed because they don't know whom exactly to RB at any given night.

I don't think a Scum GS makes sense now that i thought about it. They would have got at least 2 positive results (and bearing in mind these are the only flips we have seen I expect there to be more). That probably makes them quite useless for the Scum team.

Neapolitan or GS for Town though makes more sense. If we have 1 or 2 VTs then either can confirm these, and thus we'd have the potential to confirm 1 or 2 townies. Both Scum + All other TPRs will return a positive result to either, thus acting like Millers (actuallym the only difference is the GS will also return a clear on a Town Doctor if in existence, while the Neapolitan will show them as Not Vanilla)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #729 (isolation #95) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Another thought.. what if we have more than one Doctor? If we have 1-shot Vigs them maybe we also have 1-shot Doctors?? Not very likely, but possible.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #730 (isolation #96) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, how about some hypo claiming? Let's go with Neapolitan. Everybody will state a hypothetical Target and give a result (Vanilla/Not Vanilla). But do NOT do that unless the majority agrees to the idea. There might exist a downside that I'm not seeing right now, and could be brought up by someone else.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #744 (isolation #97) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa: I like the multi-hypo thing, and we can refine it even further by claiming guilty only results. I have come to the conclusion that a Mafia Doctor is highly unlikely (thank EJ for bringing that up), so both Mafia will have guns = X has a gun is NOT a guilty on anyone really.
Neapolitan will see anyone but VTs as "Not VT", so whether the target is Mafia or Town they won't tell the difference, Only a true VT will know if either of these is BSing.
Vanilla Cop? That one I can't decide on, because I don't know if Mafia have Goons or not, so "Not Vanilla" on a Goon will give them away, but -still- given I don't think Vanilla Cop is in play I don't mind it if the majority agree to it.

Now I will take your hypo-claims in #733 as is but will apply my own "tweak" to my own claims and go like:

as a Gunsmith, ofrhz HAS a gun

as a Neapolitan, Clemency in NOT a VT

as a Vanilla cop, DVa is NOT Vanilla

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #745 (isolation #98) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 742, Elsa Jay wrote:Is that as a PR claim from NotMaf?
lol. NO! he voted Clemency today then switched to Carmen.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #746 (isolation #99) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

@EJ: But since you're here give us your 3 hypo-claims ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #755 (isolation #100) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa: CJV was scum with me recently and I had his scum meta fresh in my memory, so it wasn't too hard to peg him there, especially since he replaced MWNN who also played to his scum meta (i.e. didn't play at all).

As for N_M, he did towntell here, and in more than one way, but I guess it wouldn't convince you anyway.

I have very silly ways to read slots. here's an example (from that very game you quote that post from): I was pushing Skygazer for having probably signaled Traitor. She wanted to respond, but said she changed her mind and was going to "watch avatar"" instead. She then promptly changed her avatar to include the phrase "I'm town". Not much to anyone, but I hard TR'd her off that move because it was so silly a move to prove anything, and I felt scum wouldn't put the effort to think and execute such an encrypted move to say "I'm town". She was TOWN.

N_M posted this as I entered the game:
In post 114, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey Almost, help me pls, they're picking on me
Again, not much to most anyone else, but it felt like and honest and genuine cry for help, and I it just hit me as more likely to come from town!him. That and "something else" that I would still rather not explicitly state if I ever want to have a way of reading him in the future.

As to why you should believe one thing or another, I have no comment. You do you, and I'll do me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #756 (isolation #101) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@EJ: I'm still waiting on your hypo-claims. N_M explicitly said he was against doing that, but you neither said that nor did you provide a list of hypo claims.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #761 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 758, Elsa Jay wrote:What makes you think I didnt put my real claim in my fake claim, Almost?
FGSm I'm not asking you claim your role. I'm asking you to give hypothetical results. If that was your real claim then we don't know your result of last night still. You need to find a way to leave us your results if you should flip.

So, give us the 3 hypo claims and if you flip overnight and we see you're a Vanilla Cop we will know who you checked and what result you got. If you are a DayCop (and I think we came to the conclusion that this is highly unlikely, but whatever) then you can fit your result into the hypo claims still.

But if you ARE a DayCop I think you would have given us a clear/guilty of D2 already, wouldn't you?

I'm starting to distrust you, my friend. Holding back on a simple hypo claiming process could mean you're afraid of saying something that could be used against you later. I dunno what that might be, but it sure as hell isn't natural for you to refuse to throw out 3 random 9or non-random) hypothetical results. Is it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #762 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 760, DVa wrote:That aside, why is Clem scum again A50?
I don't remember why exactly, but I have him alead by far as the top suspect, AND I have a little remark that he's unlikely to be scum with Carmen (who is my 2nd top suspect).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #764 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 763, Elsa Jay wrote:I dont see the need to have more then 1 possibly-fake claim at this point, so I'll just stick with the VC check on you, thank you very much.

A simple question to counter your distrust...would I put a gambit in a gambit on top of another person's gambit?
So, you're claiming 1-shot DayCop? Is that it?? Because if that's your claim then I know I'm going down tonight!

And as for what you could/would do.. I think you're selling yourself a bit too off price. I wouldn't put ANYTHING beyond you, as either alignment, tbh.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #779 (isolation #105) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

Guys (and gals): make your stances, clear please. It's either Carmen or Clemency for me. Pick one of state your case on a 3rd person if you must. One more town point for N_M is he is considering the two people I believe are most likely to be scum.

FTR, neither Clemency nor Carmen provided their hypo check results. They're both going to say something like "but I didn't post since before that came up". That's ALWAYS the case with Scum avoiding major discussions based on them being absent when it happened. N_M was here and made a stance. EJ was here but I don't understand his argument yet. People who have claimed results are probably Town.

My current read list:

DVa
ofrhz
Sasha
N_M
EJ
Carmen
Clemency

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #791 (isolation #106) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 784, Elsa Jay wrote:... Your claiming BG or Doc?
@Clemency: You either full claim or not at all. This isn't even a hidden crumb. It's an explicit claim of an unspecified role. It feel like you're baiting a CC but keeping your space in case you had to retreat to a safe zone. FULL CLAIM, please.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #797 (isolation #107) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Carmen

I'll bite.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #802 (isolation #108) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 801, Elsa Jay wrote:Well your claim basically invalidates the hypo-claiming entirely. Sigh.

But im gonna Currently even out the roster so 2 people are at L-2. I need actual information from Carmen first.

VOTE: Sashaddin

Since NotMaf isnt on this wagon, consider him basically at L-1.
How's that? Both myself and ofrhz claimed he was not a VT!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #806 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 805, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't see any other PRs being in a 10p though if he is legit. He could always not be legit, of course, but that's the point. A hard-claim destroys the hypo-claims ATM.

Pedit: from you, Sash? Just wait for Carmen.
It would help if YOU also hard claim for me to understand what you're saying. So far the ONLY hard claim we have is a 2-shot BG, and we also had a 1-ahot Vig + a glorified townie flips. There HAS to be at least one investigative, which is probably nerfed, but at least one.

P.S. @EJ: Remember we once discussed a specific setup on PMs? DO NOT OUT ANYTHING IN THREAD, but just keep that one in your mind. I'm of course referring to the setup >I< ran by you and asked if you see the trick ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

Dogs and wolves.. they don't get along so well. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #815 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 814, Sashaddin wrote:Is it a good idea to say that I think that X got the town power role Y?
Not unless you rolled Doctor with 2X BP. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #816 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Jay: Do you really think scum would ask the question Sasha just did?? I mean, seriously?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #819 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 818, Elsa Jay wrote:@Almost: what if we make Clem stay on you or someone elsa here? I know Strongman or Roleblocker is a possibility, but it's better then nothing, right?
It's a two edged sword. On the one hand we keep someone we trust most alive. On the other hand, we give scum a road map on where NOT to shoot. I say let's him pick his protection target himself, unless you do NOT trust his claim. Personally I have no reason to think he's faking.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #857 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 832, DVa wrote:You might be in love with A50 slot, but I am not.
Why you hating me, fam? Me is depressed. Me feel not loved. Me ago cry. :cry:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #858 (isolation #115) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa: I'm starting to second guess msyelf on your main. I had always thought you were X (X is a playername), and if that's true then my read on you now is 100% Town. However, you're now starting to sound like Y, and Y is a manipulative and very capable scum player. I would lynch you NOW if I knew you were Y and not X.

The problem is you don't want to uncover the alt, and I don't wish to even bring up the possibilities in public. I respect your wish and would want to play it out that way.

Now let's try to reason: Are you a Doctor or a JK? Note that I'm NOT rolefishing and do NOT asking to confirm/deny either. In fact I do NOT want you to respond top this at all. Just think about it. If you are not a Doctor/JK you have no reason to suspect Sasha's claim. Absolutely no reason at all.

Now THIS is what got me thinking you might be Y and not X. It looks to me that you are trying to lynch the protective, and -probably- the only one we have. By definition, the BG will get resolved in the next couple of nights. They either will flip or another role that contradicts them will flip. I don't see 5the need to push the BG today.

Also, X will know by heart that I'm Town by now. X doesn't just ignore the signs like that, and know well how to peg me. It's true Y doesn't and will always suspect me, but then your play in general perfectly fits Y's scum meta.

So, let's go back to lynching Carmen and IF that doesn't flip red you can check me tonight if you're an investigative, or the investigative can do that for you. This is a Normal, so no GF-esque roles, and scum having a Doctor is silly in this setup, so scum will all have guns.

Hint: You can only be a Neapolitan if you are an investigative at all, and Neapolitan does NOT give a solid guilty AT ALL. The reason I say this in the open is you have claimed clears on both myself and N_M as Vanilla Cop and Gunsmith respectively, yet are pushing us both. That's really poor play if you were serious about "giving hypos to obfuscate your role. You have already outed yourself as Neapolitan IF an investigative at all.

So, you either have "Sasha is not Vanilla" and BG fits the bill, or you have nothing at all because you're not an investigative to begin with.

READ THE BLOODY THREAD (if you are X. If Y I'm sure you did that thoroughly). Do the math (whether that's Mathdino or Mathblade I'll leave up to you) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #860 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 853, Elsa Jay wrote:I'll also point out I don't really believe the claim either, but that's not a battle worth fighting yet.
Why didn't you say so? If that's what you meant by having Clemency protect me then I will go for it. BG not claiming their target gives them leeway to say they were on someone else if they are faking. I honestly lean towards believing the claim though because it makes sense from a balancing PoV, so I didn't consider that was your point.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #862 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 856, Clemency wrote:i feel like i need to clarify the timing behind my claim a little

i claimed because two people in the game were hypothetically saying i wasnt vt, which is true, and i'm not exactly the most townread player in this game, so
i wanted to avoid a situation where i'd have to cc
seeing as nobody else has claimed a protective role, my logic seems sound to me
Explain the bolded to me like I'm 5. How is it better play to not let scum fake claim and CC them? And why would you care if anyone else claimed anything if your claim is true?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #864 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 863, Elsa Jay wrote:See, this is why I'm suspicious of him, and really have no reason to beleive his claim. If I scumread someone, my read doesn't go away because they claim TPR. And I legitimately think he could be just using it as cover because he also never soft'd a claim. This was a play made when it seemed like he was a possible lynch.
Ok, but this means scum know there's a protective and are baiting the CC. This means they're either informed (why does this term pop up so often of late?) or their kill was blocked. If their kill was blocked then a Vig actually hit Auro.

If that's the case, a Doctor claim (with their protection target of last night) coupled with a Vig claim (the one who shot Auro) would practically solve the game already.

Now the reason I don't think it's likely is I don't think I'm the only one who realizes this is game solved (if true), yet I see no one CC'ing the BG, and no one claiming they shot Auro either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #866 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 863, Elsa Jay wrote:I won't be happy unless he confirms he's on someone like you, Almost. Maybe Dva. But I want to know this shit. I dont want him saying it was a gambit and go "oh, I tried to bait the nk and guarded x instead of y". He's a 2-shot, so he says, so I want him to make it count.
OK... OK.

@Clemency: Who did you BG last night? Also, can you pick a BG target between myself and DVa and confirm in public you are going to be on that specific player tonight?

Also, please don't forget to explain the bolded in the previous post.

P-edit: Oh, well.. now I know you won't forget. :D

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #877 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 869, Elsa Jay wrote:Almost, what Pairs looks likely to be together of all of us as scum? And if Carmen flips scum, who is their partner?
Not doing pairs yet. I am overgamed as it is and it's drawing my ability to focus down (there was a time where I would play in 3-4 games with -say- Mathdino, tw and <insert someone who isn't currently active> in all of them, and it used to make me confuse my reads on -again say- tw in one game as the read on him on another). Fortunately, none of Mathdino, tw, or even the unmentioned 3rd are actually playing any games nowadays, but I trust you get the point.

Let's do a normal read list instead:

DVa (as X): My current most confident TR (meta read)
EJ: My second most confident TR. (I'd rather not explain yet, but I can if I must)
N_M: Still confident enough this is Town.

Ofrhz/Sasha: used to be TOWN, but now that Clemency claimed I think one of the two may be scum.
Clemency: Only below ofrhz/Sasha because I have a different reason. He is actually at the same level as both of them, but he used to be my 2nd strongest SR until he claimed.

Carmen: Still my preferred lynch. I think it's also informative as well as being on a scummy slot.

DVa (as Y): My most confident SCUM READ.

If anyone missed it, my read on DVa is reliant on me pegging her main correctly. If she is X this is Town X. If she is Y this is Scum Y.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #884 (isolation #121) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 880, Elsa Jay wrote:Give me a legitimate incentive then.
Please hammer Carmen. If that's a scum slot DVa could very well be her partner. If it flips Town, DVa is confirmed Town. (see, saves someone a check)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #885 (isolation #122) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and if carmen is scum N_M becomes confirmed Town.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #887 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

This is not surface level thinking. This is me deep-wolfing. DEAL WITH IT! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #888 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, I'm not gonna wait for someone to come in and ask for time to catch up and then kill the game with apathy and then everybody gets cold feet and redirect their lynch to a town slot instead. I am going to replace out if that happens because I'm sick of scum flaking games and/or scum lurking it out and people being indifferent about it.

There used to be a rule about replacing out as scum, but it seems every one either forgot about it or people found a way around it. I'm seriously considering adding a rule in my games that any replace out = modkill + blacklist

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #890 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

I join game to PLAY games.. not to wait for someone to grace me with their presence if so they kindly will. If someone doesn't think they're up for a game they should not sign up for said game. Period.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #892 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 889, Elsa Jay wrote:I'll give the mod until 5 PM my time. So an hour and a half. I'll hammer if there's no replacement. Sorry Dva.
OK. I'll accept that. THANK YOU.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #894 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 891, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 884, Almost50 wrote:Please hammer Carmen. If that's a scum slot DVa could very well be her partner. If it flips Town, DVa is confirmed Town. (see, saves someone a check)
I'd prefer to hear more from the replacement player, but if you insist I can do it now instead of waiting for EJ.
No, that's alright. If someone does take the slot and actually plays I can take that (although I'm almost positive it's a scum slot based on how things went). If the replacement comes in just to say "I'll catch up tomorrow" though I'm for an instant hammer.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #908 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

@DVa: My suspicions on you are growing in an exponential rate.

If you are a Vig, why the freak won't you just shoot N_M if you're so suspicious of him?? Why push him for the lynch???

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #909 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Everyone: If you were a Vig, have a strong feeling someone was scum, would you try to lynch them or Vig them?

Me: I would Vig them and push someone else for the lynch, so that -maybe- I will get a claim that convinces me that's not a good lynch and they are Town.

DVa seems to think pushing N_M is a btter option, and she will shoot someone she isn't even sure how she reads them!!! Does this make sense to you?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #911 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am seriously considering it might be DVa + Carmen here. This isn't at all how player X thinks or acts. This is player Y being devious as scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #913 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 910, Elsa Jay wrote:Do you wanna chew on that thought or do you just want me to move it to day 3? You might want to make a case on the off chance Clem is a fake or mafia have strongman/roleblocker.
With as many Vigs as we have I'm positive scum do have a Roleblocker. Not sure about the Strongman though, because nobody claimed BP. A strongman shot to bypass the BG in case someone claimed? maybe, but so far all I see is Vigs, so it doesn't matter if the kill goes through on them because they will have already used their shot of the night.

Frankly, something's really off with DVa's play here. Something doesn't add up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #915 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 914, Elsa Jay wrote:What's the scum motivation though trying to save a sinking ship? Why would she do this even if Carmen is her partner?
We are 6v2. A mislynch+a NK = 4v2 (LyLo) already.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #949 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, so we should do our best to get the lynch right this time. I'll do some rereading and wait for others to report in with results/hypo claims

@Sasha: Any hypo claims?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #951 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Scum are DVa and ofrhz, FYI.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #952 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@EJ: I really really
really
think you should
FULLCALIM
today. I mean, seriously you do.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #956 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@EJ: So, you're a VT?? That's a surprise. Hmm..

Well, scum tried to shoot me last night (obviously) so I think I also need to claim.

I am an Informed Gunsmith. My information is all scum have guns (that means no scum Doctor, so that's why I went through loops to suggest they have a RB).

My results are ofrhz has a gun (obvious from my D1 hypo claim) and Sasha does NOT have a gun (N2 check).

Since all scum have guns; Sasha is 100% clear. Now who was pushing Sasha the most? DVa was. Who else has a gun? ofrhz does. Is it hypothetically possible N_M is scum? Hypothetically yes, but I am the investigative, and Clemency was the protective, and we had 2 Vigs flipped, (that's 3 Millers for my role), so I don't really think the whole Town carries guns.

I'm not really sure if BG would show as carrying a gun tbh, but that's how >I< would return a result on them if I was modding. The wiki doesn't say anything either, and I didn't need to check on Clemency because if I died last night he would have been lynched anyway.

P-edit: OK.. maybe N_M is scum????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #957 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@N_M: Claim now, please.

@EJ: I coudl possibly switch DVa with N_M. So it's N_M + ofrhz, maybe

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #959 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 958, Elsa Jay wrote:The only hesitation is what Dva is trying to do.
If she's town (and is whom I pegged her for) she's being herself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #960 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I am too tired to actually do a full reread, so I'm going to ISO DVa

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #962 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, a quick skim reminds me why I SR DVa: She had ofrhz at the top of her readlist along with you, and I didn't like that read AT ALL. I mean, there's a reason why checked ofrhz on N1, and certainly wasn't bc I TR'd her over anyone else.

What makes me think Town now though is she was fighting the Carmen lynch yesterday. yes, she was also pushing Town (Sasha) but fighting the Carmen lynch that hard is just DVa being DVa (she's usually confident in her reads and a tad stubborn).

@DVa: If your flavor doesn't carry a gun, then you should auto vote ofrhz now. Thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #965 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 961, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 955, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Sashaladdin
Interestingly enough (for me), I composed my nickname from 3 names and Aladdin (the thief) is one of them. The others are Saladin and Hashashin (the word that assassin comes from), it means hashish smoker. The assassins used to smoke hash before going for a kill. Cool, huh?
You should've tried a nickname composed of "One Thousand and One Names" :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #966 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My bad. I voted bc I remembered I was hard SRing DVa, but that was before I ISO'd her.

VOTE: ofrhz

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #976 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

No problem. In fact this solves us/me a big problem. I die overnight and then you guys lynch N_M and I'm not in the game to vote him (or rather resist his lynch) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #978 (isolation #144) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

You know what's REALLY sad? I didn't even get to point out my CRUMB.

1st video: Gone With The Winner (Gun)
2nd Video: Hang the DJ by THE SMITHS

Such a waste to do this crumb and nobody even questions your claim for you to show them where you crumbed.

P-edit: Forget it. Looks like he is using it against me now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #979 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And, yes.. it was him switching votes. Scum!N_M usually would tunnel one slot and try to lynch that and nobody else. Town!him though switches between 2-3 players demanding their lynch.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1158 (isolation #146) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1144, DVa wrote: hot damn my townreads were off d1
No shit! You did VERY well nailing this elusive rat named EJ though, so you're forgiven. :P

@EJ: Be sure to read the dead thread. :wink:

GG all, and thanks for modding Dolittle

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1159 (isolation #147) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1157, Not_Mafia wrote:Cows don't live in the sea
Apparently they did though! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1161 (isolation #148) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1160, Not_Mafia wrote:My whole life is a lie
No. Just when you pretend to be bad are you lying.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1163 (isolation #149) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

But I was right, and N_M is indeed Town. Why should we just sacrifice him because we're too lazy to scum hunt?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1180 (isolation #150) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

If you know the player well, it might be. Also if you really don't mind losing to them if it comes to that.

The game is supposed to be FUN >> winning. Some people take it too serious, and some (myself included) don't want to lose to certain people but don't mind losing to other certain people. Do what feels right.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1182 (isolation #151) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Again, it all falls down to whether you know the player. I tend to be scum read by the majority of players playing me for the first time. I do some strange stuff, but unlike EJ I mostly do them for a reason (ex: I sometimes like to get wagoned to analyze my own wagon. I sometime act in a certain way that hints I'm a PR when I'm not to bait the NK.. etc).

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”