In post 146, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 142, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 134, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 112, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 107, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 23, Keyser Söze wrote:Godammit! Still haven't rolled scum with
the worst
(there were even improved odds too: 3 from 9!)
tw and I agree the scum chat is very sad without you
honestly, that joke feels a bit off

but I guess he just started playing and is in the RvS stake, so w/e

more importantly, @Keyser you got cheated on... :thumbs_up:
HOLD ON, WAIT A FUCKING MOMENT:
Why the fuck is Irrel allowed to make a joke about them being scum, and have it be dismissed as RVS, yet Carmen can do the same exact thing,
during
RVS, and yet gets called out for being scummy on it?
Something really isn't adding up on here.
I think Lab is flipping scum.

I'll read up on TW case/post replies in a bit.
omg, because it's NOT RVS ANYMORE
The read on Carmen was supposed to both:
-allow me to push my read
and more importantly
-create some content to get us OUT of RvS.

I've reached the goal and I'm satisfied with it, I'm obviously not gonna make a big deal out of a RvS post when I've got stronger stuff to base my reads on
See bolded:
the worst

Additionally, Carmen's post was made on post #15, which is very clearly still within the bounds of RVS.
If anything, you should be saying
Irrel's
post was scummy, not
Carmen's
YES, it was RvS. BOTH posts were RvS, but there's way more info rn than it was at the beginning and that's what makes the difference.

I feel you're still putting a bit too much weight to my Carmen read. It was overblown a bit, but it was for the purpose of getting the early push. As long as carmen provides more content than that, I won't care about the read for long.

Irre did post more and I know that he's not the type to shitpost as town for long so I don't really feel the need to push him for sth that I don't even feel would give me much. Both situations are fundamentally different

please say what's unclear to you
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 147, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 144, Keyser Söze wrote:(I have good feels so far: not in terms of current tangible reads, but I think nearly everyone who’s been posting will be easier to sort down the line. Well except for Carmen’s single post).
What feels do you have so far, if you don't mind me asking?

-Kor (to both again)
Can I answer this later please, I haven't got any strong feelings yet.
I'm happy with my posted mild suspicions on (lefty, TW) and good tonal feels (rat).
I feel like I need to sort you D1 - but am appreciating your pro-activeness for now.
Irrelephant11 I don't fully trust yet, but that is not to say I scum read him if that makes sense.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 151, LabRat01 wrote:I know that he's not the type to shitpost as town for long
do I know you?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 153, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 151, LabRat01 wrote:I know that he's not the type to shitpost as town for long
do I know you?
yep, you know my main
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

You're a she! Sorry x
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

oh fun, I didn't know I was interacting with an alt
I probably will never guess who you are because I always guess alts wrong, so enjoy knowing me while I don't know you! :P
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Makes this...
Spoiler:
In post 71, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 51, the worst wrote:Keyser my love if you had to dayvig someone based off rvs who would it be and why?
Don’t cross the line though or a tragedy may occur
Spoiler: nudity and severe congenital defects

That’s better
Spoiler: NSFW

ԅ( ˘ω˘ԅ)
so many animal avatars in the game...

:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :lol:
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

oh whoops I forgot double spoilers don't work
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

She's quite a kinky rat!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Irrelephant11 - I know it's early, but what do you make of RAT vs DR J - not scum partners?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 am

Post by LabRat01 »

and yeah, elaborate on the vote, please
Besides the weird logic, I don't think their posts have been bad so far
def don't want them in heaven though

P.Edit:
got ninjaed 4 times xd

P.P.Edit:

P.P.P.
fuck
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

It was mostly for a reaction, they'd been overreacting to other things and I wanted to see what would happen if I voted them
Not much, so meh, probably still town. I can maybe buy the reason for "intentionally overreacting", even though I disagree that the things pointed out were AI for lab

rat/drj... possible scum partners but only if they planned for early theater from the get go
makes me wish I knew who labrat was to know if that fits her personality but for now it seems less likely
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: the worst
I want him to come back to a wagon waiting :wink:
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde »

In post 151, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 146, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 142, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 134, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
the worst

HOLD ON, WAIT A FUCKING MOMENT:
Why the fuck is Irrel allowed to make a joke about them being scum, and have it be dismissed as RVS, yet Carmen can do the same exact thing,
during
RVS, and yet gets called out for being scummy on it?
Something really isn't adding up on here.
I think Lab is flipping scum.

I'll read up on TW case/post replies in a bit.
omg, because it's NOT RVS ANYMORE
The read on Carmen was supposed to both:
and more importantly

I've reached the goal and I'm satisfied with it, I'm obviously not gonna make a big deal out of a RvS post when I've got stronger stuff to base my reads on
See bolded:
the worst

Additionally, Carmen's post was made on post #15, which is very clearly still within the bounds of RVS.
If anything, you should be saying
Irrel's
post was scummy, not
Carmen's
YES, it was RvS. BOTH posts were RvS, but there's way more info rn than it was at the beginning and that's what makes the difference.

I feel you're still putting a bit too much weight to my Carmen read. It was overblown a bit, but it was for the purpose of getting the early push. As long as carmen provides more content than that, I won't care about the read for long.

Irre did post more and I know that he's not the type to shitpost as town for long so I don't really feel the need to push him for sth that I don't even feel would give me much. Both situations are fundamentally different

I'm just saying that it is highly hypocritical of you to allow Carmen to make a joke scum-claim and call it out, only to then allow Irrel to do the exact same thing and just dismiss it as RVS. You either don't call out either, or you call out both. You can't have your cake and eat it here.
And, no, both situations are
not
fundamentally different, both were made in RVS... please explain how rvs and rvs, but later in the game are fundamentally different. I'm just not seeing it.
Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 147, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 144, Keyser Söze wrote:(I have good feels so far: not in terms of current tangible reads, but I think nearly everyone who’s been posting will be easier to sort down the line. Well except for Carmen’s single post).
What feels do you have so far, if you don't mind me asking?

-Kor (to both again)
Can I answer this later please, I haven't got any strong feelings yet.
I'm happy with my posted mild suspicions on (lefty, TW) and good tonal feels (rat).
I feel like I need to sort you D1 - but am appreciating your pro-activeness for now.
Irrelephant11 I don't fully trust yet, but that is not to say I scum read him if that makes sense.
Yea, sure. That's fine. Just wanted to see if you had anything you were willing to share.

-Kor

Pedit: You would confuse me if you voted me. I wouldn't overreact to it. I can explain why I'm trying to push lab so hard later, but not rn.
Hydra of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:57 am

In post 105, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 97, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:however, I don't really see it as the basis for a semi-serious(?) vote
Those were my page one feels mayn. They're obviously not gonna be killer cases with resounding substance and power.

(Please note: I purposefully didn't want my first vote to be random, regardless of how much I believed that player was actually scum)
Why didn't you want your first vote to be random?
What's the problem with that?
In post 110, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 103, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 99, LabRat01 wrote:That was a bullshit read based on my imagination of how a mafia’s reaction to getting a town alignment would look like. Carmen’s post was a joke, but it was written in a safe way, that could come from mafia who wanted to joke about it, but was too stressed to open-wolf right at the beginning of the game.
(by lying and saying that “there was nothing in their RC”, they could give themselves a bit more leeway than if they wrote “lol, it’s really there”)
I could explain it better, but I think manatee wouldn’t really like it
But yes, it is connected to how I see my role card and what I know about the host
This was never meant to be a joke, but after writing the post I realized that it could be misunderstood in a really wrong way. There isn’t anything more to it
What makes you think that scum would post that in thread though? Why wouldn't they PM Manatee or post it in their PT? What do they have to gain by posting that in the thread? FMPOV, scum wouldn't want to only because then they run the risk of accidentally outing themselves, and that would put town one step closer to winning, (only requiring one more mafia to be sent to hell to win).
Lol, you’re reading it in a really weird way. You’re assuming that mafia doesn’t make awkward jokes because they’re afraid of outing themselves. That’s obviously not the case

Sure, they could have said nothing, but you cannot assume that “being cautious” will stop scum from posting jokes. It’s not that “they will gain anything”, it’s that “they thought it’s fun and they thought that they couldn’t lose anything by just joking around (while taking the necessary safety measures)”. Which I refuted by SRing them
See, but why would mafia want to make awkward jokes in the first place? Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you are now saying that you are certain Carmen is scum, is that correct?
In post 103, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I would've done the same thing as Carman in that situation; I'd have jokingly said "No, its not there, it says Mafia however". If you don't believe me on that, the newbie game with LCPL and myself, I jokingly claimed SK at the very start of the game.
And yeeeah, I believe you would say that. I would have been totally SRing you in the newb game you and LCpl were in. The tone in your posts was really weird and your arguments tended to miss the point so damn much (at least in the first few pages)…
Btw, I was supposed to ask you for that in the beginning of the game, but I forgot. Could you link me to a finished scum game of yours? A good one if possible
Literally go look at my wiki page, and you can find one, like this one. You can also see me describe my own meta, here, here and here. Read these please, they'll help you sort me better.
In post 103, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I don't really see RVS jokes as AI, but rather as NAI. It's RVS memes. Sure, Carman saying that is plausible suspicion, however, you aren't really taking into account the RVS aspect of it. Additionally, if that post isn't a joke, then IMO, that makes it incredibly scummy, because I'm seeing it as you're pretty sure that Carmen is actually scum, and that was a slip. What benefit does Carmen (or the scum team) get if they are actually scum, and they do obv!scum early D1? Wouldn't it be better for Carmen to
not
do that then?
And oh god, have I not said enough that it was not a fully developed read?
Were you expecting me to go all wishy-washy and explain myself in every post that I’m not actually that confident in it? Seriously, even if I wanted to do that, that’s just not how you push people
Jeez, just c’mon, that would be just bad
Ok, but why would you try pushing it then when literally its very clearly a joke?
In post 111, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 103, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 100, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 92, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 41, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 36, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 30, LabRat01 wrote:do it
WIFOM says you're not scum partners:
If not,
as partners
, it would seem you've made too much of a conscious effort to try to distance eachother (through anti-distance...?)

Playful RVS vote eachother...
You going all about how you dug up their first scum game and read ten whole pages of it as part of meta research...
Creating an awkward dis-connection between you two, which I conclude is: 2xVT or 1 goon-1 VT interactions.
uh, that was connected to the game, but it was pre game
I prob wouldn't have had enough time to read 10 pages of another game after getting the RC even if I tried it
Why not?
What why not?
Why wouldn't you have time after the game started?
I’m a slow reader, reading 10 pages (especially in a game with a lot of walls) would take me a few hours. Besides, I was rather active on the thread early on, so I would have to be distracting myself all the time, which would make reading that even longer -_-
Idk how much time was from day-start to the point when I said that I’ve read the game, but it shouldn’t be more than 0,5-1 hour
That’s just not a thing I’d be able to do
Unrelated but, like, how are you the top poster, (by about 30 posts) if you are a slow reader? That just doesn't make sense to me.
Also, how long would it take you to read this?
Spoiler:
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.
The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start.

In post 113, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: the worst
Why TW?
In post 115, Irrelephant11 wrote:Korina is kinda LAMIST-y as town, at least based on the one game we played together
I'm not sure if I should be happy or offended.
In post 123, Irrelephant11 wrote:Korina, join us
Keyser, stop us if he's town
How would Keyser know that unless he's scum?
In post 133, Irrelephant11 wrote:hmm I could see a left/tw s/s here

pedit: I mean I've only had two scumgames and in one of them we were all lovers (no bussing allowed, really)
but yes, so far that's my scum meta
I'm reading the self-meta as townie, ngl.
In post 135, Keyser Söze wrote:That's weird, I've just been handed a note:

"I WILL BE LURKING FOR THE REST OF DAY 1. F**K META!"

- C R E A T U R E
Lol
In post 138, Irrelephant11 wrote:/inb4 the hydra decides keyser/lab/me is the team
I mean, do you have a reason why I shouldn't suspect that as the team?
(Even though I think {TW, Lab, Creature} is more reasonable)
In post 162, Irrelephant11 wrote:It was mostly for a reaction, they'd been overreacting to other things and I wanted to see what would happen if I voted them
Not much, so meh, probably still town. I can maybe buy the reason for "intentionally overreacting", even though I disagree that the things pointed out were AI for lab

rat/drj... possible scum partners but only if they planned for early theater from the get go
makes me wish I knew who labrat was to know if that fits her personality but for now it seems less likely
What things did I point out and say were AI?
Also, Irrel, do I seem like the type of person that would do this as scum, especially when we just finished a game where I described my meta several times?
In post 163, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: the worst
I want him to come back to a wagon waiting :wink:
Why?

-Kor
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:59 am

I'm starting to get burnt out after spending most of the day by the thread (for today at least).
I'll probably be back tomorrow, if not, when I have to start day 2 of EIACR II.
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:59 am

-Kor ^
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:09 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 164, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:
In post 151, LabRat01 wrote: YES, it was RvS. BOTH posts were RvS, but there's way more info rn than it was at the beginning and that's what makes the difference.

I'm just saying that it is highly hypocritical of you to allow Carmen to make a joke scum-claim and call it out, only to then allow Irrel to do the exact same thing and just dismiss it as RVS. You either don't call out either, or you call out both. You can't have your cake and eat it here.
And, no, both situations are
not
fundamentally different, both were made in RVS... please explain how rvs and rvs, but later in the game are fundamentally different. I'm just not seeing it.
First off, I don’t think I’d be able to gain much by pushing Irre for his post. I’ve never seen him as scum, but he seems composed enough to be able to shove off SRs like those many times over.

I didn’t expect to gain a good response from Carmen either. I’ve never played with them, but c’mon, you’d have to be a total newb not to be able to deal with stuff like that during RvS.

Getting a reaction WAS a part of why I posted the read (I mean, you never know?), but I mostly wanted to have sth I could make a big deal of and yell at the other players to either sheep me, get better reads, or get their asses brutally murdered and stabbed with a ladle to create art.

The description is overblown again, but you should get the point

The situation was different and my motivation was different too. I don’t feel a need to make a big deal out of sth I don’t even care that much about if it’s unlikely to do any good and the player is likely to provide better content later anyways.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Creature »

was I replaced from this game?
Sigh
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 165, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:How would Keyser know that unless he's scum?
He wouldn't (obviously) but he has good instincts as town
It was mostly just to get him involved in the conversation, though, I didn't really expect him to have more info than me
In post 165, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:I mean, do you have a reason why I shouldn't suspect that as the team?(Even though I think {TW, Lab, Creature} is more reasonable)
I mean, I would say "we're the wagon on tw, it would be too bold as scum for us to do this", but it would sound a lot better coming from someone else, u kno
Also do you really think it's the three of them?? I don't understand how you're this confident (especially on creature, who hasn't posted once?)
In post 165, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:What things did I point out and say were AI?
Also, Irrel, do I seem like the type of person that would do this as scum, especially when we just finished a game where I described my meta several times?
Your push on labrat is too much imo and I can't decide if it's more likely to come from scum!you or town!you
Like I don't have this super strong townread on labrat but I feel like you're really sure he's scum because... he contradicted himself?
tbf I guess it's towny of you to push him hard to get more that *is* AI from him, so I should probably just let you two do your thing and see how it goes
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 169, Creature wrote:was I replaced from this game?
:lol: welcome creature!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Creature »

Man, me sleeping three hours during afternoon isn't normal.
Sigh
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 165, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:See, but why would mafia want to make awkward jokes in the first place?
Because they suck
Don’t know, don’t care, but if mafia were that perfect and undetectable as you’re describing it, how would town ever manage to find them
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:24 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 165, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but, you are now saying that you are certain Carmen is scum, is that correct?
In post 17, LabRat01 wrote:that vote was half-serious
In post 99, LabRat01 wrote:That was a bullshit read based on my imagination
In post 110, LabRat01 wrote: And oh god, have I not said enough that it was not a fully developed read?
Were you expecting me to go all wishy-washy and explain myself in every post
that I’m not actually that confident in?
Seriously, even if I wanted to do that, that’s just not how you push people
Jeez, c’mon, that would be just bad
In post 142, LabRat01 wrote: The read on Carmen was supposed to both:
and more importantly

In post 151, LabRat01 wrote: It was overblown a bit, but it was for the purpose of getting the early push. As long as carmen provides more content than that, I won't care about the read for long.

Return to “Completed Open Games”