Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I literally said that day my preferred lynch that day was Sashaddin or Ofrhz. I didnt want to lynch the Carmen slot but half the town was already voting there and didn't seem in any position to want to change.

Day 1 eventually could have ended in lynching NotMaf but BEF claimed Daycop for no damn reason and got himself lynched. Day 3 we had an automatic guilty from our investigate so we lynched Ofrhz. Day 2 was fucked by Carmen bailing and a stubborn town.

And which crumb do you mean now? Ive laid a lot of them so I dont know the specifics.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 982, Elsa Jay wrote:You scummy mothafucka cow. Hammering your teammate should be illegal.
In post 984, Elsa Jay wrote:For future reference: My vote is on Not_Mafia tomorrow. Yes I just used his real name.

So as a preemptive day 4... VOTE: Not_Mafia
Setting up the mislynch early
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1037, Elsa Jay wrote:My God... You really give zero fuck about this game, do you?
In post 1035, Elsa Jay wrote:THEN GIVE ME A DAMN GOOD REASON.
In post 1030, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia

I wanted to be 100 percent sure it wasnt Dva but if your gonna be a dick about it, fine.
In post 1028, Elsa Jay wrote:Well at this point even if your town, you realize your making yourself the lynch and thereby throwing?
Fake indignation
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:54 am

Post by DVa »

The ice cream one.

What I dont get is why you help get a fast replacement once and then wont even let a replacement claim the next time

Like we had so much time. I was townreading tictac and carmen site flaked. The case there was shitty and it prevented us from resolving sasha/ofhrz which apparently I needed to rethink since jason was playing around me

I know why a50 wanted to push thru carmen since he was tpr without a result there

I know nm wanted to push it thru because hes always wolfy

I do not know why you actually pushed it thru tho
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Stop saying wolfy please, there are no wolves in this game
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:57 am

Post by DVa »

I did not know "please" was in your vocabulary
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

The ice cream one I explained in 1019, but I'll post it again here.

Like I said, the ice cream thing was a weird AF double gambit. Claimed the Daycop thing to get shot, that failed, then i soft reclaimed Vanilla Cop. That Also failed when Clem hard-claimed.

For the fast replacement thing? Plain and simple, Almost is my friend. I went out of my way to do that because he was my friend.

You also saw how impatient Almost got with the replacement thing happening, so for better or worse I was being a pal and following him and the rest of the town. I'm sure you ALSO reread it and saw Sashaddin was gonna hammer if I didn't. I just sped up the process.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:09 am

Post by DVa »

Im just saying

Ofhrz flipped informed

We had a gunsmith

And you fake crumbed a role with a gun coming out of rvs

I have concerns and want to hear what sasha thinks
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Vanilla Cop has a gun?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1056, Elsa Jay wrote:The ice cream one I explained in 1019, but I'll post it again here.

Like I said, the ice cream thing was a weird AF double gambit. Claimed the Daycop thing to get shot, that failed, then i soft reclaimed Vanilla Cop. That Also failed when Clem hard-claimed.

For the fast replacement thing? Plain and simple, Almost is my friend. I went out of my way to do that because he was my friend.

You also saw how impatient Almost got with the replacement thing happening, so for better or worse I was being a pal and following him and the rest of the town. I'm sure you ALSO reread it and saw Sashaddin was gonna hammer if I didn't. I just sped up the process.
Drivel
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:28 am

Post by DVa »

In post 1058, Elsa Jay wrote:Vanilla Cop has a gun?
See im kinda worried you already knew this

Vanilla is just a modifier on cop and cops have guns

So tinfoil, mafia was informed there was a gunsmith so you crumbed a weak tpr coming out of rvs to explain a gun in case you were investigated

So now I need to understand why a vt would fake crumb a role with a gun in rvs. I know you have said to bait a nightkill but damn thats quite a coincidence
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bollocks
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That that is a serious question
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I just reread the gunsmith page and now I remember cops have guns. Sigh.

I do weird things, I admit it. I just wanted to hace that softclaim interpreted for mafia to shoot me or something. I picked ice cream because I'm the Ice Queen and it's snowing here, so it felt appropriate.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Sashaddin »

UNVOTE: Not_Mafia
He's still my favorite lynch, but I sense there is something I'm missing here. I'll iso every one of you at work in an hour, maybe I'll find something. For now:
N-M >¨DVa > EJ. Let's see later if this holds.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1063, Elsa Jay wrote:I do weird things, I admit it. I just wanted to hace that softclaim interpreted for mafia to shoot me or something. I picked ice cream because I'm the Ice Queen and it's snowing here, so it felt appropriate.
Why would you want mafia to shoot you?
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:41 am

Post by DVa »

Sasha, if I was scum, I would have hammered nm and the game would be over
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1065, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1063, Elsa Jay wrote:I do weird things, I admit it. I just wanted to hace that softclaim interpreted for mafia to shoot me or something. I picked ice cream because I'm the Ice Queen and it's snowing here, so it felt appropriate.
Why would you want mafia to shoot you?
Because sometimes I know when to die, plus I was known beforehand to only want to Survive instead of win the game. I'm trying to correct that nowadays. I WANT to win, so the fact another townie claimed Daycop to get me killed earlier and ruining any future gambits from me made me sad.

Its a lesson you learn with time that you should die for the good of town once in a while.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1039, DVa wrote:Nm I didnt hammer you in this post

Does that change your read?
It changed mine.

Ok, I looked at EJ's iso and I can find a lot of town hints, but I see a few scum posts as well. When I see N_M, I see nothing but short one liners. I picked up a lot of posts about N_M shifting his vote around the place, always on townies so far. Why woujld I believe his push on EJ be anything but? I can see why I'm the deciding factor here.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1031, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: DVa
In post 1033, Not_Mafia wrote:Smellsa, let's vote DVa
In post 1034, Not_Mafia wrote:He just posts for the sake of posting
In post 1038, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm not going to go through and do a post by post breakdown because I'll go in to a coma

But what DVa actually done all game, what scum has he pushed, how has he advanced the game state? His posts may have "words" but they're all empty calories
In post 1042, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Smellsa Gay

I told you all it was Smellsa
All of this in the same half-page. What do you think about the above, DVa?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He thinks Smellsa Gay is scum
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:45 am

Post by DVa »

I think I would much rather prefer to believe n m is scum and I would never live down the shame if I mislynched elsa over nm here

But tbh I dont really know lol

A50 kinda gave elsa a hard pass and I never had a chance to push his read there. And I was tring her for helping move out of rvs but now that post looks like it just needed to be long for her crumb to work

A50 explained his reasoning on why nm was town even if the reasoning there was shitty and he was willing to flip that read

It would also mean the only people that joined my overwatch group were scum which is a little tilting to think about

I do think that elsa has some posts that bother me rn
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:02 am

Post by DVa »

like tbh I think the game is decided on whether you believe town Elsa actually has to ask this question Sasha

if you think Elsa really didn't know this then I'll vote N_M with you

if you think Elsa knew vanilla cop had a gun then I think we have to lynch her
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Sashaddin »

The join date is recent, that means EJ is an alt of an older player. Would an older player not know this? I remember him saying he was coming back to Mafia after 6 months, maybe he forgot. Hmmm.
DVa
DVa
Mafia Scum
DVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:06 am

Post by DVa »

Elsa has gone through newbie queue (on her old account), she's played in grand idea mafia, but I can't find a game on THIS account where she actually would have had to interact with a gunsmith. I cannot prove, objectively, that she is lying in that post about not knowing that interaction

but I got the impression A50 knew Elsa's main and tbh it seems like there's a decent chance she really knew how this interaction works if they played multiple games on a previous account

like: how does she have the prescience to *softcrumb a vanilla cop*, which is not a particularly common role outside of this site, but *not know that a cop has a gun to a gunsmith*

this really bothers me rn

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”