alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue May 20, 2008 11:02 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Questions for all: What is your opinion on the random stage? Good or bad?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Wed May 21, 2008 9:07 am

Post by alvinz95 »

max wrote:avinyl = scum
scum = bad
lynch bad.
Thats some pretty complex logic right there. What are your reasons on why avinyl is scum or is this just random?
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:56 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:In post 22 where farside says: "I say we should vote those not trying to promote activity." sounds a little like scum not trying to sound like scum to me. Nothing around that post seems to warrant her saying that.

Vote: farside22
That was post 35 not 22 and towards alvin95 who has done nothing and said nothing helpful or trying to promote conversation in anyway which does not help the town.
Meh you could be town. I think 3 pages isn't really telling me anything about you except you are aggressive.
unvote:
(for now)
vote: alvinz95

Get in and start hunting scum or you are scum.
Sorry, I was at Islands of Adventure the past weekend...
So lynch all lurkers is your policy? Obviously an attempt you deflect attention...
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Wed May 28, 2008 9:09 am

Post by alvinz95 »

Mr. Blonde wrote:Hmm, farside22 changes his vote right after getting accused by dcorbe (who had most votes) and then farside22 tries to make us look somebody else than himself.

"So lynch all lurkers is your policy?" I kind of like that policy...
Bad policy....

unvote
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I am very sorry guys for not posting. My computer isn't working, and I was someone's house for the past day.

Max - I find that you aren't playing like most experienced people, using gut feeling rather than logic. You seem to be playing randomly. Post 111 says it all.

Farside - So far the most scummy because of quickly unvoting after Dcorbe, then trying to deflect the attention on me

Dcorbe - Not thinking too harsly about him. Neutral.

Armix - Probably the most protown. I like your scumhunting, especially questions against Max.

Avinyl - Neutral to Protown. Solid.

Mr Blonde - Hmmmm, I don't know. When I read your post I just feel like you're scum. Of course thats not a legitimate excuse. You seem like you're trying to control this game while not getting caught. Overall, you have nice long post. Good contributor. Not sure about alignment.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Jesus christ, you guys are making pyramids!
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

farside22 wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
armlx wrote:I'm trying to figure out who would have killed Mr. Blonde in this scenario

Not liking that last Grimmy post, on top of what farside said there the "oh no, 2 dead townies" thing.
Rereading that guy is going to be tough because he never quoted posts with names in them, just quoted the posts themselves.

Anyone who would want him killed off on N1 would be someone who he was either A) pushing on or B) refuting regularly. I don't know who that would be at this point, but I do find this to be a bit suspicious:
Avinyl wrote: Vote: Mr. Blonde. He feels decidedly odd to me. Several of his posts are just posts telling us that he is here, and I feel that he is trying harder to look protown than he is trying to be protown
Most of Blonde's posts up until that point did actually contain some useful analysis. You would think Avinyl could have found a better reason to vote for Blonde.
Not to give all my trade secrets but not everyone who dies at night died because of what they say. Some scum kill those who aren't suspicious. I wouldn't say Mr. Blonde was a great choice (usually a more pro town player is targeted) so I suspect someone who hasn't played as much mafia if I were to pick anyone as scum.
Woah, sorry guys I haven't been paying too much attention to this thread.

Anyway, since the Max execution (which I completely missed), and after the NK, killing someone not protown, or suspicious could mean that the scum could all be experienced.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am

Post by alvinz95 »

farside22 wrote:bumping this as to get a few more people to respond. Plus 3rd on my list of read throu's
I respond. Nothing has caught my attention through another reread.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 am

Post by alvinz95 »

What is the dcorbe discrepancy?
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:54 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm here.

I don't think its right to judge dcorbe by what he said before. I think looking at what has happened recently is a lot better.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by alvinz95 »

Armix PBPA

Post 62:
armlx wrote:I agree with the dcorbe stuff so far. Max is null on my list so far as is Avinyl for their interaction (or more max's random push on him for something not really that scummy).

dcorbe, claim and/or die.

Also, no one is to hammer dcorbe before he claims.
Basic agreement with what the town is doing. Forces a claim from dcorbe. Pretty commanding.

Post 64:
armlx wrote:Yeah, just leaving him chilling there is awkward. Waiting on claim still.
Nothing special.

Post 67:
armlx wrote:
jtdyer wrote:
armlx wrote:Yeah, just leaving him chilling there is awkward. Waiting on claim still.
A claim could easily be WIFOM, it seems like waiting for that is pointless. Unless he claims something, and you happen to be that role. I'm not trying to push that lynch, just wanted to point it out.
No, some claims are provable, and false claims usually get discovered. Not waiting for a claim is always a bad idea.
Says not waiting for a claim is a bad idea. What if you're scum and you want to know their role?

Post 74:
armlx wrote:Umm, yeah, Farside just abandoning the wagon is pretty sketchy.

Vote Farside

3rd on the wagon and what not. Been forever since I used that one.
Again on the easiest wagon and kinda opportunistic.

Post 76:
armlx wrote:
Unvote

Definitely did NOT realize that was L-1.
Does not realize it was L-1.

Post 83:
armlx wrote:Just wondering, why is this game called 2 of 4 when there are only 3 possible power roles?
Pointless post.

Post 85:
armlx wrote:I'm not suspicious you for that. I'm suspicious of you for just jumping ship on the dcorbe wagon after just hopping on it.
Reiterates his reasoning which is nothing special. Going after easy wagon? I just find this odd for someone of your experience.

Post 92:
armlx wrote:
Lynch all lurkers who are posting in other games is a better policy.
No comment.

Post 97:
armlx wrote:I think a dcorbe lynch at this point is counter productive. A page ago it wasn't.
Another short post that goes with the flow.

Post 99:
armlx wrote:
Max wrote:I've got nothing against voting dcorbe but lets be fair if he is town the mafia gain a kill and we could lose a power.
I do not like this post's logic/lack thereof.
Short abrupt post again. No elaboration.

Post 101:
armlx wrote:Waiting on a Farside claim, then I will vote based on that.
Another short pointless post. Will apparently vote after the claim which is contradictory to "based on that"

Post 103:
armlx wrote:I'm not sure whether to see that as on OMGUS, but those are all points I agree with. Farside is still scummier however.
Apparently has a case on Farside, but haven't seen the reasons stated out in elaboration.

Post 105:
armlx wrote:Pushes dcorbe wagon and just randomly abandons it post townie claim for no reason.
Restates the entire case tho again with no detail. Another plain 1 sentence post.

Post 110:
armlx wrote:
Max wrote:What I have is purely gut feeling, but my gut feeling is right most of the time.
Gut feeling is an excuse for not having a reason, having a reason that revealing would show you are scum, or plain laziness.

FOS Max
Simple and effectively detailed.

Post 113:
armlx wrote:Its better to have a reason though, Max.
Another really short post.

Post 116:
armlx wrote:
Vote Farside
. Didn't vote earlier as she was at L-2.
Re-votes Farside. Reasoning? Cause she isn't at L-2 now. Opportunistic?

Post 119:
armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
Says that whenever someone claims townie, he/she should be lynched. Bad...

Post 122:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:He was at L-1 and claimed townie. Correct procedure is pretty much always lynch.
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
He was wagoned for legitimately scummy reasons and didn't have a saving claim.
Gives poor reasoning for his logic.

Post 125:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote:
With 3 pages and no info? That is terrible idea. Unless I'm certain he was scum why let him get lynched by a quick hammer? Sure maybe it will flush out a newbie scum day one, but if dcorbe is townie it just gives the scum an early first kill with no discussion. You logic fails.
He was wagoned for legitimately scummy reasons and didn't have a saving claim.
So he should be lynched without more discussion?
Not my point. My point is abandoning his wagon based on the info at that point in time was EXTREMELY odd.
Reiterates same thing...

Post 128:
armix wrote:Again, this all comes back to the idea of you voting (and putting at L-2 I might add) someone you weren't comfortable with lynching or thought was town.
Very firm comment.

Post 130:
armix wrote:No info? What more do you want from a day start lynch?

Also, nice trying to scare me off voting you b/c of the "consequences" while simultaneously buddying by saying you think I'm town.
Accuses him of attempting to forge a connection betweeen them.

Post 133:
armlx wrote:What you did and what you say you did are conflicting.

What you did: Put dcorbe at L-2, then jumped off after he claimed townie on the basis of "I just think you are aggressive"

What you say you did: Pressured dcorbe and then hopped off to extend the day.

These are conflicting issues. The former implies that you wanted him to be lynched then backed out right before we could lynch him so you weren't blamed. The second implies a lot more tact, which I think you are retroactively trying to add to your actions.
Restates argument.

Post 135:
armlx wrote:By not voting him, if he turns up town, you distance yourself from the blame.

Also, claim please and
Unvote
so no one hammers before this occurs.

Also, self voting is 100% anti-town. Just saying.
Forces farside to self vote, which is wifom. Does the right thing and unvotes. Says selfvoting is anti-town... Nothing much about this.

Post 137:
armlx wrote:If you are that frustrated with the game, would you mind asking for replacement rather than going about your current course of action?
Gives farside advice...

Post 143:
armlx wrote:Mr. Blonde, a large chunk of your posts are you just checking in. Please post more content.
Nothing important.

Post 149:
armlx wrote:
Vote Farside

Also, no previous suspicion of max stated. Wagon much?
Reapplies vote on farside. Maybe trying not to take some blaim but still trying to lynch?

Post 153:
armlx wrote:Hmm, missed that. I only saw the vote for alvyn.

Still not a fan.
Nothing important.

Post 161:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote: @Armix: I want to know have you ever actually pegged one person day one and been right, because the games I'ved played with you thus far you have not.
Fair point. My D1 hit percentage is only a bit better then random.
Gives a fact.

Post 166:
armlx wrote:
farside22 wrote: I don't think Armix is scum I just think he is narrow minded.
I'm starting to think this as well.

Unvote
of hypocrisy.

I endorse a Max lynch now. He has been actively scummy as opposed to subtlely as I have accused dcorbe and farside of.
Unvotes for no reason at all. Maybe seeing that the farside wagon was going no where, and then goes to the next easiest?

Post 168:
armlx wrote:That is L-1. Just FYI. Claim and what not.
Short post.

Post 170:
armlx wrote:I agree with that list, +/- ordering.
Another short and menial post.

Post 176:
armlx wrote:
dcorbe wrote:I'd also like to hear if anyone has anything positive to say about max. Speak up now or forever hold your piece
How about we wait for a claim before we do anything rash.

Mr. Blonde: You are wrong. Such lists are made by both alignments, backed by both, etc. Usually, making such a list is detrimental to any sort of grouped scum however.
Wants a claim... Tells blonde he is wrong to make townie lists.

Post 189:
armlx wrote:Yeah, nothing convincing.

Vote Max

Hammah time.
Hammer of the townie.

Post 195:
armlx wrote:I'm trying to figure out who would have killed Mr. Blonde in this scenario

Not liking that last Grimmy post, on top of what farside said there the "oh no, 2 dead townies" thing.
Nothing special again and very short.

Post 208:
armlx wrote:My reasoning preceded the vote, and his defense afterwards was lackluster to say the least.
Gives his "reasoning" and says his defense was bad.

Post 216: Basically points out Grimmy's scummy moves without much detail then votes him.

Post 218:
armlx wrote:alvinz- Null. More content needed.

Avinyl- Mildly scummy. Hisscum list is very non-commital towards most people, and he was the only person with a legit reason to kill Mr. Blonde (or more accurately, the only person who would think it was a legit reason)

Dcorbe- In retrospect, pro-town. Hasn't done anything really scummy besides that one contradiction. Seems very interactive as well.

Farside- Town, comparison to Weather Mafia mainly.

Grimmy- Scum, see above

jtdyer- Possible scum, voting record is pretty opportunistic.
Scumlist: mostly states avinyl is the only person that would kill Mr. Blonde, grimmy is scum, and jtyder is likely.

THERE IS MY PRETTY USELESS ANALYSIS OF ARMLX WHICH I LITERALLY GOT NOTHING.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:05 am

Post by alvinz95 »

dcorbe wrote:
THERE IS MY PRETTY USELESS ANALYSIS OF ARMLX WHICH I LITERALLY GOT NOTHING.

So why did you post the PBPA if you got nothing from it? It's just a waste of space and it means things are going to get lost in the signal:noise ratio later. You're simply trying to look like you're contributing usefully to avoid being called out by the rest of us and you're posting "hey I'm here guys" messages to avoid being prodded by the mod.

All in all I think those that have mentioned the fact that you're actively trying to lay low in this game are 100% on the mark.

FoS: alvinz95
Well, I attempted to get some scumtells, but when going through it, I got nothing. I plan on investigating someone else today.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:09 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I'm sorry guys if it seems like I'm just posting to get stuff on. At the start of this game, I was juggling about 5 games. I never really got into the mood of this game. I don't feel connected with anything now. This is why I shall
request replacement.
Is back.
alvinz95
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
alvinz95
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:24 am

Post by alvinz95 »

I know i got replaced, but I looked back at this thread every now and then.
I wonder why scum chose Mr. Blonde to kill N1...
Blame it on Avinyl :shock: I wanted to kill armlx. He insisted on blonde. So ya i'm passive.
Is back.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”