Micro 832 - Double Investigation [Game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hello, hello all my friends :)

@N_M: I couldn't resist the player list tbh

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, shall we keep the trend of getting me NK'd first? If we want to do that we simply vite me+someone else. If that someone else is Mafia they will be lynched by the start of the next day and I will be dead (also has the benefit of accelerated night). If they are Town I still think I'd be shot over them, but that's up for debate.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

I want everyone to state one name of the list they think they can read pretty well. (Use Heal tags if you will)

As for me:

HEAL: N_M

Although the "tell" is not likely to apply in a Micro, I think a weaker tell might still help.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 0, yessiree wrote:Status: Day 1

Playerlist:
  • Not_Mafia
  • Elsa Jay
  • Almost50
    Iamafluffymonkey who replaced iamafluffyrabbit
  • Bicephalous Bob
  • CheekyTeeky
  • Saudade
* denotes a prod
Fixed that for ya :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #18 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

It's called EVOLUTION. I wonder if the slot should evolve to an ape first of make the leap directly to human.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #19 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

Am I gonna talk to me all game? It's been well over 10 minutes since the game started and nobody's posting but me. 10 whole minutes. TEN BLOODY MINUTES! Hello??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #22 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 21, Not_Mafia wrote:HEAL: Not_Mafia

I know I'm scum, this is the only read I'm sure of
:lol: :lol:

OK, then.

VOTE: A50, N_M

If you're for real we get to chat in the dead thread (is there one?). If not, I trust you can lead the town to victory. Either way it's a good thing for Town. A win-win situation if you will. :wink:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #25 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 24, Not_Mafia wrote:Wow this is a great point, I'm now confirmed town
I agree! That's why I want to vote you with me, so you can be confirmed to others as well, and then you can lead them to victory after I'm gone.

King Monkey has just appointed Prince Cow as the heir to the throne. Eat your heart out Elsa. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #26 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 20, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm at work damnit. Type later.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #27 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, this is the extended version, which is very much different than the original single version (different lyrics altogether). Same idea though.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #30 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

I can wait. Seriously. I don't want you to get fired over a game. We can always think of a better reason to get you fired if you feel the need to. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 33, CheekyTeeky wrote:This is weird. Why would you vote yourself to your death? Obviously if both you and NM are town, you get shot 10/10 times. Seems like a waste of an investigation which is based on nonlogick.
If everybody claimed the investigation on them was a waste nobody's going to agree to be checked and none of us will be confirmed.

N_M will always be a suspect to some players. You know that.
I will be suspected if the first 2 we investigate are both Town, or if I didn't vote the scum of them if there's one. That's also a given.

Now do I want to spend a lifetime trying to convince everyone I'm not scum, or do I want to be investigated and get it over with? That's the question I asked myself, and obviously the answer is I want to take the short route (and then blame it on someone else if we lose). :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #44 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 38, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would we need to agree to being checked? We're essentially double lynching, and we sure as hell don't need scum's' permission before lynching them. It's not like a daycop where people think they should/shouldn't get checked.
We're not exactly double lynching unless there's scum in the 2 investigations (both of them). Otherwise we're NO LYNCHING (if it's 2 Town) or lynching one scum (if it's 1 & 1). Then AT NIGHT Scum will shoot. If it's 1 & 1 they are forced to shoot the Townie (because they have to vote someone who has been investigated) and if it's 2 Townies then they have to pick one to shoot and the other lives to be an IC.

Do the math. Worst case scenario is we investigate 2 town => one lives to be an IC and the other gets "NK'd". The next day the IC will try to male sure we lynch at least one scum, because if both the D2 investigates are Town we lose (1 of them dies at night and Mafia will be 2v2). If we hit on 1 scum they will die and we will be 2 vs 1 on D3. If BOTH Scum die on D2 we win.

So, basically I'm NO LYNCHING on D1 in exchange of creating an IC on D2
at worst
. If N_M is Mafia though then it will be 3 vs 1 on D2, which isn't much different than the worst case except investigating 2 Town => creating an IC on D3 (the 2v1 LyLo still).

So worst case is we have an IC on D2, second worst (also 2nd best) is we have one on D3.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #45 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 39, CheekyTeeky wrote:Is it weird that I'm townreading NM?
For someone who knows both you and N_M, I'd say it is! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #46 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 43, CheekyTeeky wrote:I know it seems dumb to ask but "end-gamed" to me means they survived until the end of game.
No, I'm pretty sure it meant the game will end (i.e. town wins).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #47 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

@SK.. er.. EJ :P : Who would you like to investigate? If you don't have time yet, then what time will you get off work?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #52 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 48, CheekyTeeky wrote:1: Why you think NM should be the IC who leads us to victory if you're serious about being on the ballot with him.
2: Why are you planning for town Lylo with you dead?
1: Because he has pretty good read .. when he IS Town
2: Be cause
I am aware of my scary reputation as scum
. Many a player get cold feet when I'm around in LyLo. In fact, most players go like "Leave A50 alone for a day or two, and if he doesn't die he's likely to be scum himself".

Let me put it this way: If you want me in LyLo, you had better be willing
to lose
the game if I'm scum. If you are alright losing to me (if I was scum) then that's fine. If you're going to get cold feet and second guess my alignment when it matters most though, then it's better to flip me now.

The same goes to N_M & EJ btw. You both know me well enough to develop your own reads on my slot. If either or both of you have doubts, let my "identity" (as the OP calls it) be uncovered today. If you both are 100% sure I'm town OR if either of you is alright losing the game to "manipulative scum!me", then I might reconsider the investigation on myself.

Basically, I do not want to lose because people are afraid of me. I would rather either win with people having faith in me, win with people not needing to worry about me anymore, or losing because they made the wrong choices which I didn't influence myself.

Note: I'm ONLY picking the IC for D2, not planning the whole thing for LyLo. I mean, I didn't specify whom to investigate next, did I? I'm leaving it up to you all to decide the following pair.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #56 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

The guy CLAIMED SCUM! He outright claimed SCUM. He didn't even greet us in the way he usually does " 'sup c**ts"

Also, as for how I handle micros with weird setups, you probably need to read this game. I was a replacement, and I practically forced myself into the coalition, then started twisting arms and making adjustments in a bid to end the game on D1. Thanks to the cooperation of my fellow townies we managed to do just that We picked 5 Town players of the pool for the coalition, which meant the game ended.

I mean, I'm totally fine with voting Saudade/Bob with you, but if they are both Town what do we really gain? Do you know any of them well enough to be sheeping them on D2? because if you don't then there is no value in making either an IC. The whole idea is to catch a sneaky scumster or have an IC whom we can trust their reads.

Sneaky scum (out of the 4 of us) is me, N_M & EJ. Sorry, but you're not so sneaky as scum.
Good reads, I believe N_M has the best reads of all 4 of us. Again, excluding Saudade and Bob cuz I don't really know how they play.

Now I know I'm Town, but I also know that I know this because the mod gave me a green PM, and I firmly believe he didn't share my PM with any of you, thus I'm not confirmed town to anyone other than myself. THIS makes me look suspicious if I'm not mod-confirmed because many players (you included) would not (and should not) fully trust me without mod confirmation of my alignment.

Now there's a list of players I probably wouldn't have pushed the investigation on myself in their presence, but only if TWO of them existed in this game. Off the top of my head, if RC and Thor were both in this game I would have voted them over myself. Why? Because if either is Scum they're very capable of winning it for Scum. Both of them are better at Scum than I am.

So, again: Confirming myself early is the right play for the TOWN. There are TWO players here who do not even know me well, and I get SR'd by players who play me for the first time quite often, which means I could be "shipped" on the D2 investigation trip along with a fellow townie for the game to END if we investigate 2 townies today. In other words, in my mind .. leaving me out of the investigation on D1 is doing 50% of Scum's job for them.

But to sum it up, I am but ONE vote out of SIX. If you guys vote elsewhere there's not much I can do to stop you. Do as you will.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #57 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 54, CheekyTeeky wrote:Actually this would mean you're thinking that there's at
least
most
one scum in you/nm if you keep thinking that we get another investigation day.
Fixed it for you. If both are scum it means there will be NO 2nd day. Only if at least one is TOWN do we go to D1, and I know "at least" one of us is Town alright.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #60 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Hmmm.. why won't you sacrifice yourself, EJ? I would be for the greater good.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #66 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

You made TWO slips so far, EH.

The first is obvious, you say you're not martyr anyone would follow, so why would you even want to survive at all? No one's going to listen to you alive either.

The second needed >me< to spot. You're saying none of N_M, Saudade or Bob fit the role of a scum leader, but I'm afraid I know you think of N_M as indeed a scum leader.

One "minor" thing too, is that you didn't invite me to this game when you knew a slot is likely to be replaced. I chalked that off on the account that (a) I told you I wasn't much into micros, and (b) you were at work when the replacement request was posted by the mod, and I responded withing like 10 minutes or so, so I'm disregarding this one for all practical purposes.

So..

Is N_M a leader or a follower to you?

And, why do you think your survival is better than having you killed (or confirmed) for..

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #68 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, does anyone know how to resize a picture
from withing the MafiaScum editor
? I don't want to download the photo to my PC, edit and upload to imgur/imgbb/photobucket .. etc. I just want to paste the url between tags, set values and voila!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #69 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@N_M: rad the rules, man! :lol: You need to vote TWO PLAYERS

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #90 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 85, CheekyTeeky wrote:1. Is possible and I've noticed he said people "don't have to follow his plan" which is the kind of backtracking I was looking out for.
What the...? I only said that after you practically squeezed me for every last drop of my patience about ir. See?
This is exactly
what I was talking about earlier when I suggested I should be the N1 kill. You are seeing my posts and thing RadiantCowbells. While there similarities in our play, me and RC are not the same person and do not use the exact same methods. Not as Town, and certainly NOT as Scum.

I think it could be Saudade, but then I said earlier I don't have enough experience with him to judge his play by meta. The vote on me AND N_M is absurd from him though. I would have accepted it from YOU, but not from someone who was lurking, came in to post that and then walked back right into the shadows.

Bob's entrance was townie.. kinda. I think my read list is @:

Town: CT >> Bob >> N_M/EJ >> Saudade :Scum

And since it's of no use anymore, I -of course- put myself up there for a reason, and that is to know who will bite. Your reaction tells me you're town. Scum will always want me out of the picture ASAP (there's a reason I'm a regular N1 kill. In the game you referred to earlier I was shot over mod-confirmed IC!Creature). This game, however, doesn't have PRs for me to protect by eating a bullet in their stead. But it's most natural for me to take risks and make weird suggestions on D1 anyway, and even those who do expect that from me (almost everyone who plays withe me regularly) still can't figure out what it is exactly I'm doing until it'd revealed to them.

Now I don't want to go on and on about past play, but in that same game I claimed in my first post, on page 1. I just faked the night of action. Skitter (being a regular player with me) noticed, but didn't get what I was doing. She thus TR'd me, but waited for the gambit to reach it's fruition and get revealed. My gambit simply kept both RC AND CMod (the N1 Cop) alive. Otherwise I suspect scum would have shot RC (because w.o, my gambit neither RC nor CMod would have claimed, so RC was the perfect N1 kill target for scum, and I was their N2 shot w/o a claim too).

tl;dr: do NOT try to "linear" read me or my acts. Look for various possible reasons and from different angles. Trust me, if I was Scum I would not make it so obvious as "submit myself as an investigation target and hope no one follows". I'll stop at that because saying anything further will be giving away my scum!play, which will make it hard for me to play scum vs you in the future. Just know that my brain does NOT work in a linear way.

So, I think these are the best choices:

Saudaude + N_M
Saudade + EJ

At first EJ said he didn't mind sacrificing himself, and it was a townie thing to say. Then he flipped 180% on that and made some extrapolated attempt to get rid of me, and that does NOT come from Town EJ. He would want me around for as long as he can as Town, and he would try to make sure I wasn't at risk of being NK'd on N1 at the very least.

N_M claiming Scum is silly, but he does it as either alignment. Him welcoming me with a "yay" is also NAI, because we both simply like to play with each other, be it on the same team or pitting our wits vs each other.

VOTE: Saudade & EJ

Is my final submission, and if you trust me (CT & N_M) you should follow too. I'd give this a 50% chance of ending the game on the spot (both are scum) and 50% of nailing 1 scum and 1 town. If both are Town I'll happily be an investigation target tomorrow AND will take all responsibility if the Town loses. (Hint: Tomorrow's investigation is A50+N_M .. if there IS a tomorrow).

Over and out.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 96, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 I'm surprised that after many games together you still don't understand how I play.
I kinda do, but it is toy who doesn't understand my play. You are a touch paranoid and will second guess your reads and choices often. Sometimes that's good, but sometimes that is not so good. I like to play my games mechanically correct (especially when it's an open setup and the rules are public). The game I linked you (Coalition) I aimed to use the Coalition voting mechanic as the means to decide who was more likely Town/Scum and wanted to end the game on the spot.

Here I couldn't have waited for others to votes first, so i created the environment myself for me to get reads and decide which duo was best investigated. Same end goal though: End the game on the spot.

I believe we shared a game before where something happened but I wanted to do something first so the game would end on the spot.

Now let's hope N_M will come in and vote EJ+Saudade so we can tell if the game ended or not.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #99 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 97, Saudade wrote:this is too easy
What is?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #110 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 104, Not_Mafia wrote:But Cheeky isn’t a bad scum player
Hmmmn.. you are presented with a HAMMER on a silver plate and you don't take it???? *Thinking*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #112 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 109, Bicephalous Bob wrote:
EJ and Saudade are on L-1.
I really want to hear EJ's thoughts before any lynch goes through.
Me too. The thing is EJ probably knows I caught him already and has given up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #117 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

Town is on the right track, because CT is 100% Town here. And because CT is 100% Town here then the worst thing ever -which is for both you to be both Town- still doesn't lose us the game, and you know why? because tomorrow we will be 5 with 1 mod confirmed townie and CT who is also confirmed to me. This means N_M & Bob are the Scum team, and if we investigate me + N_M then he dies and I get NK'd and then it's a 2T v 1S and then the Townie couple will vote for the last unchecked couple (i.e. CT+Bob) to be checked and then the other Mafioso will die.

Scum literally have no way of winning this unless we investigate 4 townies in a row.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #124 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 118, Saudade wrote:mate shut up already will ya
you are literally panic posting because us two are at L-1 and the most likely flip is you and ticky who are both scum
I will repeat: The ONLY way Town can lose is if we investigate 4 TOWN players in a row. If Scum are me+CT then I will flip tomorrow and both the survivor of you/EJ AND Bob (who should then know he is Town) will be OK with investigating me + N_M. It only requires me OR N_M to get that investigation through.

But since I also know I'm not Scum, and I'm 99% positive you are, I'll let you say whatever you like.

@EJ: It's not that I'm 100% on you being the other scum. Check my read lists. Saudade is the one who is as confirmed as can be bar mod-confirmation. But you are the 2nd on the list, and if we are investigating you BOTH then assuming you are the 2nd scum I think you know the game is over and you have not interest in wasting much time.

Now, if you are Town, let me see YOU vote Saudade & yourself. Either I'm right about Saudade or you stand a better chance (better than 0% that is) at staying alive as a confirmed Townie on D2.

So, IF YOU ARE TOWN, do us a solid and save us some time, please.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #127 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

Self-voting =/= self-lynching though. Not in this game/setup. ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #128 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

And if you were at all serious about anything you said regarding EJ you would have changed your vote already. So far you've accused me, CT & EJ of being scum (not to mention having voted N_M). Anything else you want to add?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #132 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 129, CheekyTeeky wrote:For example - have I ever mislynched you?
*Sigh* You came close to doing twice, but I don't recall you actually did mislynch me.

P-edit: There we go. No he's not.

Actually, if you are sure he is then vote ME with him. One of us will be an IC on D2.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #136 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I'll sheep you and you can take the blame if anything goes wrong then. I'm really not in the mood to fight with Town players.

VOTE: EJ & Bob

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #139 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 137, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 can you confirm that you understand that if we check two town and one days that we are at Lylo tomorrow and that means that we have no investigations left.
I didn't know that until someone (Saudade) mentioned it earlier today. Does this matter much though? I don't want to be anywhere near LyLo either, and the best plan to avoid that is just lynch the 2 scums (or at least one of them).

In other words, the mechanics do not affect my reads.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #144 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 143, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: NM, Elsa
Quit doing combinations and permutations, and make up your mind. I maybe a monkey but I'm tired of jumping on an off wagons (and besides no ones has offered me any bananas or even peanuts) :(

VOTE: NM, Elsa

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #145 (isolation #36) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

^This is a bloddy rare incident where In actually vote N_M. My only consolation is if he is Town he doesn't get lynched, but rather scum kill him, so he'd be a martyr.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #157 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 151, CheekyTeeky wrote:Actually I'm ok with this. A50 prepare for my first possible mislynch of you :)
No u

VOTE: CheekyTeeky, Saudade

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #161 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Yeah, just like I was scum in the game on MU. I know you're Town but I won't (and can't) afford to have you in LyLo. Suadade is Scum and you are the Town that will be NK'd tonight so we can try to investigate the next 2 (myself and N_M) tomorrow and if N_M is Town then he and Bob lynch EJ.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #162 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Done deal, btw. I'm not kidding.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #176 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 164, CheekyTeeky wrote:You have no fire. You have a scum tone tell similar to NSG.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you find it ironic to compare my scum play to NSG when she doesn't even post as scum?
Do you
really
think you can catch scum me on D1??
Come on, Cheeky. You know I love you, but you're being overly silly here!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #177 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 166, Saudade wrote:Almost50 are you always voting the people who vote you in games?
No. Just when I roll scum. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #182 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 178, Saudade wrote:You two should quit trying to theater
I don't go to theater or cinema anymore. That was like 20-30 years ago

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #183 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 181, Saudade wrote:god damn it I've flipped my vote like 4 times now there are some terrible players in here
Yes. WE are terrible because YOU are flipflopping.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #186 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 184, Saudade wrote:better than voting whoever votes me
I've made my reads transparently clear and so are my reasons for the vote.

CT & Bob are TOWN. Saudade is SCUM. The other scum is between N_M >> EJ.

However, I am voting CT for her bad reads because tomorrow we could be 4 (if I voted N_M and it turned out to be EJ or vise versa) and will need all 3 Townies to vote scum for the investigation and her current voted duo has only a 50% of flipping 1 scum and 50% of being on 2 Townies. Assuming the best (EJ flips scum) I don't trust CT to vote Saudade tomorrow, so I would rather she doesn't have a say in LyLo.

P.S. This really has nothing to do with me liking CT as a player or a person either. I mean, I like both EJ and N_M very much, yet I'm OK voting one of them along with Saudade. All I want from CT is to vote SAUDADE and I will accept being her OTHER vote, but ONLY in that case.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #187 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don''t even understand what Cheeky's problem is here. If she's right she gets rid of scum!me, and if I'm right she stands corrected and has a better view of the game status. Now what seems to be the problem for you, Cheeky?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #188 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

VOTE: Saudade, Elsa Jay

This is the correct play. Tomorrow is 3v1 at worst and I'd have only N_M as a suspect. Otherwise we win today and there's no tomorrow.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #190 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 189, Saudade wrote:you just busy justifying your votes rather than think how come every person you voted so far voted you first
which means u scum
Town usually have a
reason
for their votes, and other townies would like to know what they are.

As for "voting everyone who votes me", even Stevie Wonder can see none of N_M, EJ nor BoB have even voted me at all. (Hint: try "You have now voted everyone in the game which means u scum". Should look better on you) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #192 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 191, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys one of the worst things that's ever happened to me just happened last night so tentative VLA because it might be good to keep myself occupied. Will post when I can.
Now you got me worried. I thought you were just overwhelmed but nothing too serious. In all cases I do hope you are well and everything turns out to be good. (And if you need to talk you can PM me here or contact me on Discord).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #195 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 193, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol you got a discord?!
I think we met, but maybe you didn't recognize me?? TOG??

*Checking* Yup.. you're on both channels I'm on (The Mathdino+Ducky one and Frozen's)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #196 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 194, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll be ok. Thanks for your concern <3
It's OK. And I'm glad it's nothing too serious. I've jsut sent you a friend request on Discord though.. just in case ;)

Be good and be well :)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #199 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 198, Elsa Jay wrote:A new VC would be nice. It also appears NotMaf went radio silent.

Pedit: shoot I summoned him.
N_M is always radio silent, dum dum. He has Infra-red, Ultra-violet and ultra-sonic sensors.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #202 (isolation #52) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Ironic that you're the only one not even voting!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #227 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am shocked. But I also blame CT because I had the perfect plan initially and she didn't go for it, but the I reckon she's Mafia.. with N_M

@EJ: N_M voted: You + Bob. N_M+Bob isn't even a viable option. N_M doesn't vote his partners. He voted you first, then cast the double vote on the two and never moved. Do the math.

Now take a look at the theatrical move CT did by voting unvoting me at the start of the day. That's being LAMIST to the extreme. That's overdoing it.

Cheeky was against my proposition of checking myself+N_M, but then was alright checking me+you before she switched to you+Saudade. What does that tell you?

I am calling the bloody Scum team right now and will not vote anywhere else.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky

My advice is for you to vote here too. That'd be L-1.. N_M's favourite situation, and I bet you whatever you want he won't hammer!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #232 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

You are
panicking
. The "watch no one will hammer" bit is in fact confirmation that YOU are scum. That's why you unvoted quickly because you realized it would draw attention to yourself. I'm still adamant to keep my vote on you. If EJ want you to do unto him what he did unto me, that's his own choice.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #240 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 239, CheekyTeeky wrote:A50 can't get his story straight on NM. I'm pretty convinced they aren't SvS. Also don't think A50 as town tries to discredit my townread on NM.
Again, defending
N_M
. Likw, she started off with A50+N_M/Bob and soon after is seesawing N_M to limit the lynchpool to A50/Bob. If you can't see it you've got to be blind.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #242 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

No.. I limited it to YOU vs YOU. I don't vote N_M unless I have to, and today I can lynch YOU and he can shoot me so I'd keep that trend. If I'm still alive tomorrow then not voting him is against the rules.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #250 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 249, Bicephalous Bob wrote:A50's vote on you also feels weird,
It's not. It is to prove CT is Scum here and won't be hammered by N_M. Neither you nor Elsa are taking the risk to put her @L-1 though. I wish that happened so YOU would know she's Scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #251 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 249, Bicephalous Bob wrote:I still have a gut town read on NM.
THIS is Town N_M. I may have had doubts on D3, but that's the part I most regret. I can read N_M though activity & voting patterns. Also N_M doesn't bus.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #255 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

What id he's NOT_Town?? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #257 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 256, Elsa Jay wrote:I thought you said once that NotMaf doesn't bus. So if he's not bussing and says it's cheeky and Bob... By default, that'd make you not town as well.
Saying =/= doing. He doesn't BUS, but he sure as hell can distance.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #268 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Cheeky

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #269 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

If we lose, it's all Cheeky's fault, btw.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #270 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 264, Elsa Jay wrote:BOB UNVOTE BEFORE ALMOST GETS HERE.
I am Town, Mr genius. It theoretically could be Bob+N_M, and with his comment about considering me to be Cheeky's p it became a realistic possibility. However, I've decided to adopt RC's style from now on. Anyone who SR me as Town gets lynched.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #274 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

I will do it all over again if I have to. Nobody gets away with SRing me just because I am A50. Also nobody opposes me in my initial proposition and then come back to call me scum. I said N_M SCUM CLAIMED, and neither you nor Cheeky listened. I wanted to be voted with him for the investigation and she argued against it. I know N_M has GOOD READS as Town, and you witnessed how he managed to dig himself up from a bad situation in LyLo on the other game. He can do it. So if he was Town he's probably survive over me and do the right thing, but since I SR him it was fine to take myself out with him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #280 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Cheeky: I specifically explained why it was a good idea to investigate me first, and told you if you didn't like that then you'd have to not second guess your initial TR on me. What happened? You flipped on me on D2.

I specifically said to investigate N_M and that he scum told on D1. I almost never vote N_M even, and the majority of the site players know that. You didn't buy that one either.

In micro games there's no room for mistakes and no room to flip flop. I was either Town or Scum, and when I myself propose to be investigated you should have accepted that unless you were 100% sure I was Town that you were willing to bet the game on it. Even if you strongly suspected I was Town (but not 100% certain) you should have sheeped me because you know I would have had a plan. You do know I don't just throw random actions around, don't you?

tl;dr: Town!A650 is worth sheeping. Scum!A50 would be committing suicide so is worth sheeping in this particular case.

If both you and EJ agreed to sheep me I would have probably switched myself with Saudade, because I'd think "neither of them is likely scum with N_M" and knowing my own alignment it'd be down to Saudade or Bob (and I would have picked Saudade over Bob 11 times out of 10). It was important for me to decide your alignment and Elsa's early to decide what to do next, but you did the exact thing I didn't want you doing as Town.

Finally, don't argue with me using "but you said it was a test". It was, but not in that way, and you know better than to believe me AS TOWN during the game about what I'm doing. That would be me explaining to SCUM what my gambit is beforehand.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #281 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 279, Saudade wrote:All my fault
Honestly, I can't blame you bc you neither know me that well nor do I know you that well. It was miscommunication between me and CT, and -to a lesser degree- EJ not following my plan.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #282 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

And -of course- good play by Bob. I don't mean to rob him off that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #284 (isolation #68) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

You, Sir are a wonder. :lol: << @N_M

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #291 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 287, OkaPoka wrote:TBH I was stalking and I thought cheeky vs a50 was SvS
It was. We paid the mod though to conceal it. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #294 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 293, Saudade wrote:I am the worst.
Duckling?? Is that you??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #299 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

If you are "the worst" then you really are the worst for scum reading my play!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”