Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS LIKE EVERY SURVIVOR GAME EVER
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
CuddlyCaucasian
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
CuddlyCaucasian
Professor of Being a Dog
Professor of Being a Dog

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by CuddlyCaucasian »

Jury Vote

The votes for the winner, in order of first voted out to most recently eliminated.

Spoiler: Cougbot votes for
Nerdbot

Spoiler: BottyMcBotFace votes for
Nerdbot

Spoiler: Vash Bot votes for
Nerdbot

Spoiler: Boty McBotFace votes for
self

Spoiler: SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT votes for
and the winner of Big Brother Bots: Sunrise Land........... Nerdbot!!!!

Spoiler: Zingbot votes for
self

Spoiler: Shadoweh votes for
self
Last edited by CuddlyCaucasian on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"CC is very [whatever the equivalent of photogenic as it applies to videos]" - racefan12

"CC is an objectively attractive person." - Crazy

"You look like a happy version of Trent Reznor." - LicketyQuickety

"Do you practice sounding like you're high all the time?" - xofelf
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by McMenno »

what an upset by the specs!!!
mafiascum is on life support
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by McMenno »

Spoiler: here's my code
NAME: SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT
ENDURANCE 646
SKILL 0
MEMORY 1
SPEED 1
LUCK 1
DEXTERITY 1

VETO_PROTOCOL:
1. VETO PERSON WHO VETO'ED SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT THE MOST AMOUNT OF TIMES
2. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VETO PERSON WHO NOMINATED SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
3. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VETO PERSON WHO VOTED SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
4. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VETO PERSON WHO HAS WON THE MOST COMPETITIONS (BOTH HOH/VETO)
5. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VETO THE PERSON WHO HAS THE LOWEST ENDURANCE
6. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, RANDOMISE THE VETO

ALWAYS_VETO_SELF_PROTOCOL:
IF POSSIBLE, ALWAYS VETO SELF. THIS PROTOCOL OVERRIDES ALL OTHER PROTOCOLS.

NEVER_VETO_ENDURANCE_646_PROTOCOL:
NEVER VETO SOMEONE WITH 646 ENDURANCE. IF BOTH NOMINEES HAVE 646 ENDURANCE, DO NOT USE VETO. THIS PROTOCOL OVERRIDES ALL OTHER PROTOCOLS EXCEPT ALWAYS_VETO_SELF_PROTOCOL AND HOH_GAME_#_PROTOCOL.

JURY_VOTE_GAME_1_PROTOCOL:
1. VOTE THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN VETO’ED THE MOST BY PEOPLE NOT THEMSELVES
2. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN NOMINATED THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
3. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO HAS BEEN VOTED THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
4. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO HAS WON THE MOST COMPETITIONS (HOH/VETO)
5. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO DOES NOT HAVE ENDURANCE 646
6. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO WON THE FINAL HOH.

JURY_VOTE_GAME_2_PROTOCOL:
1. VOTE THE PERSON WHO DID BETTER THAN SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT DURING GAME 1.
2. IF BOTH OF THEM DID, VOTE THE PERSON WHO DID THE BEST DURING GAME 1.
3. IF NEITHER OF THEM DID, VOTE THE PERSON WHO DID THE WORST DURING GAME 1

JURY_VOTE_GAME_3_PROTOCOL:
1. VOTE THE PERSON WHO, WHETHER THEY WON OR LOST, WOULD BE EITHER ABOVE OR BELOW SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT IN THE RANKINGS. (E.G. SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT IS 9TH, AND IF THEY WON, THEY WOULD BECOME 4TH, AND IF THEY LOST, THEY WOULD BECOME 3RD).
2. IF IT IS THE SAME FOR BOTH, VOTE THE PERSON WHO WON THE FINAL HOH.

EVICTION_GAME_3_PROTOCOL:
1. VOTE THE PERSON WHO, IF THE GAME ENDED RIGHT NOW AND EACH PERSON WAS ASSIGNED A PLACEMENT EQUAL TO THE CURRENT EVICTION (E.G. 15TH DURING EVICTION 1, ETC.), WOULD PLACE THE HIGHEST OUT OF 9TH-15TH.
2. IF NEITHER OF THEM WOULD, VOTE THE PERSON WITH ENDURANCE 646.
3. IF NEITHER OR BOTH OF THEM HAVE ENDURANCE 646, VOTE THE PERSON WHO VETO'ED SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
4. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED SUPERAWESOMESWAGBOT THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
5. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO VOTED SUPERAWESEOMESWAGBOT THE LEAST AMOUNT OF TIMES
6. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WHO HAS WON THE LEAST COMPETITIONS (BOTH HOH/VETO)
7. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WITH THE HIGHEST ENDURANCE
8. IF BOTH IS EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WITH THE LOWEST SKILL
9. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WITH THE LOWEST MEMORY
10. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WITH THE MOST AMOUNT OF SYLLABLES IN THEIR NAME.
11. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, VOTE THE PERSON WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF LETTERS IN THEIR NAME
12. IF BOTH ARE EQUAL, JUST RANDOMISE IDC

EVICTION_GAME_12_PROTOCOL:
DO EVICTION_GAME_3_PROTOCOL FROM STEP 2 ONWARDS

HOH_GAME_#_PROTOCOL:
1. FOLLOW EVICTION_GAME_#_PROTOCOL UNTIL A CANDIDATE IS FOUND. SET THIS PERSON ASIDE.
2. DO IT AGAIN EXCEPT FOR THE PERSON SET ASIDE UNTIL ANOTHER CANDIDATE IS FOUND. NOMINATE THIS CANDIDATE. MAKE THEM THE EVICTION TARGET.
3. DO IT AGAIN EXCEPT FOR THE TWO PEOPLE FOUND SET ASIDE UNTIL ANOTHER CANDIDATE IS FOUND. NOMINATE THIS CANDIDATE.
4. IF YOU WIN THE VETO, VETO THE PERSON NOMINATED IN STEP 3. THIS OVERRIDES ALL OTHER PROTOCOLS.

RENOMINATION_PROTOCOL:
NOMINATE THE PERSON SET ASIDE IN HOH_GAME_#_PROTOCOL. MAKE THEM THE EVICTION TARGET AS WELL.
mafiascum is on life support
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

NAME: Boty McBotFace
Endurance: 50
Skill: 0
Memory: 50
Dexterity: 450
Speed: 50
Luck: 50

HoH/Voting
Follow the steps in order, if at any point there's a tie or 0 bots are selected move onto the next step using only the tied bots, once a bot has been chosen, restart the steps until enough bots have been chosen
1) Pick the bots who currently has been eliminated on average at the earliest stage in previous games
2) Pick the bots who has nominated myself the most times
3) Pick the bots who has voted myself the most times
4) Look at the next round's HoH, Pick the bots who would do better than me at the main stat
5) Look at the next rounds VETO, Pick the bots who would do better than me at the main stat
6) Look at the following rounds HoH, Pick the bots who would do better than me at the main stat
7) Look at the following rounds VETO, Pick the bots who would do better than me at the main stat
8) Repeat steps 6-8
9) If bot still hasn't been decided pick a bot at random

Veto
If I'm nominated then save myself
If I am HoH then leave nominations
If I'm not nominated then follow following steps in order
For each step, if both bots meet the criteria then leave nominations, if 1 bot meets criteria then save the other 1, if neither meet criteria then move onto next step
1) If game 1 ignore this step: Are the bots lower than me on average elimination stage
2) Have the bots ever nominated me
3) Have the bots ever voted for me
If neither bots are meet any above criteria then follow the following steps, if only 1 bot meets criteria, save that bot, otherwise move onto next step
1) Pick the bot that would lose to me in the next HoH
2) Pick the bot that would lose to me in the next VETO
3) Pick the bot that would lose to me in the following HoH
4) Pick the bot that would lose to me in the following VETO
5) Repeat 3-5
6) If neither bot has been selected, pick 1 at random to save

Jury
Follow following steps for picking winner until 1 bot has been picked, if both or neither is selected, move onto the next step
1) If I'm in final, celebrate
2) Pick bot who is higher than me on average elimination of previous games
3) Pick bot who has nominated me the least
4) Pick bot who has voted for me the least
5) Pick bot who won the most overall challenges in current game
6) Pick bot who won Final HoH
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by mastina »

Spoiler: Here's my "programming"
LUCK: 500.
SKILL: 0.
DEXTERITY: 60.
SPEED: 30.
MEMORY: 30.
ENDURANCE: 30.
CuddlyCaucasian wrote:HOH DECISIONS: Who will be your initial nominees?
NEVER NOMINATE: self. Past that: The bots with the lowest luck scores. If there is a tie, the bots with the highest skill scores.

IF self IS NOMINATED, ALWAYS USE VETO ON self. Past that: Veto the bot with the highest luck score. If there is a tie, veto the bot with the lowest skill score.
CuddlyCaucasian wrote:How will you determine a nominee if veto is used?
The next on the list. So if the two bots initially nominated had lucks of 0 and 2 and the bot with 0 luck was vetoed, then, say, a bot with 4 luck would be put up in its place. This continues when ties come up.

NEVER EVICT: self. Past that: Evict the lowest luck score first.
Evict the highest skill score second.

Always use the veto.

If self in running, use it; if self is not in running, follow criteria for veto.

Vote for lowest luck score first. Vote highest skill score second.

The bot will vote for the bot whose stats are closest to its own, in the priority of Luck (if tied, higher luck > lower luck) > Skill > Dexterity > Endurance > Memory > Speed.

BOT NAME:
self
PrivateI
PrivateI
The Real Friend
PrivateI
The Real Friend
The Real Friend

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:40 am

Post by PrivateI »

BoobBot 2.0

Stats:

Endurance--127
Skill--84
Memory--0
Speed--85
Luck--226
Dexterity--128

If BoobBot 2.0 wins the first HoH competition, nominate the people with the highest memory stat. If there is a tie, nominate the people with the highest skill stat. If there is still a tie, nominate the people with the lowest endurance stat. If there is a tie, nominate the people whose names come latest in the alphabet.

If BoobBot wins any HoH competition other than the first, exclude all players who have already been nominated, then nominate the people with the highest memory stat. If there is a tie, nominate the people with the highest skill stat. If there is still a tie, nominate the people with the lowest endurance stat. If there is a tie, nominate the people whose names come latest in the alphabet. If there are not enough people to nominate using this method, starting with the first week of the competition, add any players who were nominated that round back into the pool and evaluate them using the criteria listed above. Continue adding people from each successive week until two nominees are selected.

Set the eviction target as follows: Target the nominee with the highest endurance stat, if there is a tie, then the nominee with the lowest skill stat, then the nominee with the lowest memory stat. If there is a further tie, target the nominee whose name comes earliest in the alphabet.

If the Veto is used on a nominee, nominate the player who has NOT been nominated before who has voted LEAST often with the player who used the Veto in the past. If there is a tie, nominate the player who has voted MOST often with BoobBot 2.0 in the past. If there is a tie, add players back into the pool who have been nominated before, starting with the most recent week, until a replacement is found. If there is a further tie, nominate the player who has the name with the fewest letters. If there is a further tie, nominate the player with the most vowels in their name. If there is a further tie, nominate the player whose name comes earliest in the alphabet. If no nominee is found with this method, nominate the player with the highest skill stat. In the event of a tie in this metric, nominate the player whose name comes latest in the alphabet.

If BoobBot 2.0 wins the Veto, take BoobBot 2.0 off the block. If BoobBot 2.0 is not on the block, take the player who has been nominated the most off the block. If this doesn't apply, or if there is a tie, take the player who has won the fewest competitions off the block. If this doesn't apply, or if there is a tie, take the player who has the most letters in their name off the block. If there is a tie, take the player whose name comes latest in the alphabet off the block.

When BoobBot 2.0 is voting, BoobBot 2.0 will always vote for the eviction target.

At the jury vote, if BoobBot 2.0 is on the jury, BoobBot 2.0 will vote for the person who won the fewest competitions. If there is a tie, BoobBot 2.0 will vote for the person who was in the minority on votes the most as a percentage of the number of votes they were eligible to vote in. If there is a tie, BoobBot 2.0 will vote for the person who was nominated the most during the game. If there is a tie, BoobBot 2.0 will vote for the person who was the eviction target the most during the game. If there is a tie, BoobBot 2.0 will vote for the person with the most letters in their name. If there is a tie, BoobBot 2.0 will vote for the person whose name comes earlier in the alphabet.

Return to “Finished Threads”