Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:55 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 609, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 603, Irrelephant11 wrote:wow there's some long posts here
Anyone want to feed me a short version of what they're thinking rn?
no one ever takes me up on this
squeak
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:59 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 609, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 306, the worst wrote:and sorry relly :c i love catching teh scumz as much as the next adorbs animal but sadly you're on the wrong track this time
I mean rn you're super reminding me of your play in Presidents
Have I ever read you correctly though? I think only the once, when I repped into the game you were caught!SK, so your odds I'm reading you wrong are good :lol:
Still though you're super reminding me of American Presidents rn and super not reminding me of the amazingly solve-y tw I've seen before
Wait, was he scum there? Can you elaborate?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:11 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 623, Irrelephant11 wrote:Interesting that you said "him"... My alt guess is also male even though this alt says "pronoun: she"
I'm female
You can ask manatee post game, cuz he's most prob 99% aware of who my main is
(just about the gender, I'd like my main to remain hidden as it is rn, at least for the time being)

and I'm not any sort of amazing player
I mean, I'm most prob a bit above average on the site I come from, but I really doubt I'd be anywhere even close to that in here.
Seeing people theorizing of how I'm some sort of god is honestly kinda funny
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 624, LabRat01 wrote:And if you think TW is scum, why do you think it's important that he thinks I'm scummy?
I wanted to test the integrity of his s/read of you and his propaganda - but now he thinks I have more "scum equity", and you are more likely to be town than me so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:29 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 616, LabRat01 wrote:You’re making it sound like you’re sure that creat is unreadable. Have you ever played scum with him? if not, why even resort to meta arguments if so many people said that he does play differently as scum?
Did you miss the part where I threw my meta defence of Creature into the bin? :oops:
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:36 am

Post by LabRat01 »

Ugh, gotta go learn
I’ll prob take a break in 1-2 hours, so if I’m still in a good shape, I’ll try working on my reads

I think I’ll trust TG with volx for now. Like, I still wanna read him, but I’ll have to wait with it till I have a bit more time
I’d like to try reading Kaiser and irre first, then maybe try to look at creature’s games with volx being last.

I don’t think I can seriously read Carmen or Lefty rn, cuz they didn’t make it past RvS and I think I’m fine rn without reading DrJ in this phase.
I still stand by the read that I don’t want them in heaven H1. A lot of their posts pinged me as town, but there were also some I really didn’t like. Just let them take the endurance test and it’ll be ok
I don’t think it’s that hard to do either

Gonna be back in a few hours

---------------------------------------------

P.Edit.:
In post 629, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 616, LabRat01 wrote:You’re making it sound like you’re sure that creat is unreadable. Have you ever played scum with him? if not, why even resort to meta arguments if so many people said that he does play differently as scum?
Did you miss the part where I threw my meta defence of Creature into the bin? :oops:
(unless it was the one directly after this post) uh, yes, sorry
I'll try to look for it later
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Hi creature, if you had to LAMIST/serious post for the rest of D1, would that take the fun out of the game for you?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

stupid internetttt let me postttt

Still don't really understand volxen's scumread of labrat? Like it seemed like it came from "there has to be 1 scum in {tw, labrat}" and imo tw is scummier here
In post 356, Keyser Söze wrote:If LabRat flips scum - we never send me to heaven. Deal?
Spicy
In post 358, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 356, Keyser Söze wrote:If LabRat flips scum - we never send me to heaven. Deal?
I didn't read anything past the last post I quoted, so sorry if I missed anything, but that post is worthless

If you think that I'm town, then defend me and talk about it so that even IF you're wrong, the other people might prove you wrong
telling people to punish you IF I flip scum feels like you're acting all high and mighty to gain the towncreed when I flip town

I've seen people do it as town and tbf I also did it once near the end of the game when I was really confident in my reads, but just don't because it's making me feel weird
you're not even townreading me
I actually really like this post and would like to think it's anti-partner indicative for keyser/labrat but the fact that it came shortly after paranoia about a keyser/labrat team makes me less sure
Still though I didn't even think of Keyser's "deal" this way and think it's overall towny that this pinged you, especially since I feel like it might not even occur to you that Keyser's "deal" is sour if you weren't measuring it against your own town-alignment
In post 384, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 377, Irrelephant11 wrote:My one thought without fully catching up is this seems like a towny volxen, unless he’s trying very very hard to improve his scumgame (no nuance there)
Improvement noticed too... would like to witness wider focus though.
is this you saying he's "improved scum" or that he's town?
It's theoretically possible this is his improved scumgame (and he's tryhard enough to get there) but it's a BIG jump from easy-to-lynch-d1 scum!volxen from WW
In post 388, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Tw is probably town based on the lack of any wagon - while I don't doubt scum could be WIFOMING there, I think thats much less unlikely than them leaving a wagon sit there.

-snip-

I still am a little concerned at him seemingly trying to buddy me, but hmph, I'm probably reading too much into it
I think this is a pretty meh wagonomics read, only three of us have shown any interest in voting him and I pulled it together really quickly by asking them to vote him i.e. I think it's definitely possible tw is scum with 2-3 town on-wagon. Actually if he's scum it's probably always with one of keyser/labrat given scum would not feel in-danger at all if they can shift momentum at their leisure
meh maybe that's too picky a read but overall I still think this is a bad reason to townread tw

I also have definitely gotten pocket-y vibes from him regarding your slot ("so pure!!!!" iirc?).
In post 390, LabRat01 wrote: how does volx play as scum?
without nuance
haha to explain further he seems to really struggle as scum to come up with thought-out reasoning for his reads. His reads aren't perfect but the amount of thought that goes into them shows a lot about his alignment (I think he's almost certainly town here)
In post 398, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Labrat, well, I'm getting plenty of scum pings there.

-snip-

Overall I think Labrat is scum and led a wagon on TW
And when he saw it wasn't going anywhere unvoted

-snip-
I led the wagon on tw. Does that change your read on labrat at all?
In post 401, the worst wrote: I literally have no idea what you're asking me for here LOL
if it's in relation to a specific post can you quote that post?

sorry to be difficult but your line of questioning is really jarring with the way I think for some reason
It's posts like these that keep swinging me back to scum!tw every time
I swear I've seen scum!him make this post before
I might be caught in confbias though so let me assume he's town for a bit and see what that does for me
In post 404, the worst wrote:
In post 336, Creature wrote:
In post 334, the worst wrote:we actually just hydra'd in a game, maybe i've learned more from him than i realised?
Learned to misread me like three games a row from him?
well we only just hydra'd so...no?
also you used this "misreading me" thing as scum in Heroes Wanted didn't you? I use the same argument as scum.. :lol:
town!tw is probably right about creature?
scum!tw might be right about creature tbh
In post 407, Keyser Söze wrote:Both my t/leans and the players I’m not t/reading are loving TW.
Willing to except I’m wrong about him...
this wagon has been killed.
UNVOTE:
this seems like bad reasoning?
Like where's the usual Keyser-brand push against the grain
Is there a world where Keyser and tw are both scum?
Anyway if tw is town here (like I'm trying to read everything as) this is scummy - "oh there's no more support for the lynch? Then he's town!"
In post 411, the worst wrote:
In post 350, Keyser Söze wrote:You think scum-labrat is chainsaw defending scum-me on PAGE ONE against TWO PLAYERS?
why is this so ridiculous...?
the reason chainsawing is a scumtell is that inexperienced scum players tend to do it unintentionally :lol:
lol
In post 421, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 411, the worst wrote:
In post 350, Keyser Söze wrote:You think scum-labrat is chainsaw defending scum-me on PAGE ONE against TWO PLAYERS?
why is this so ridiculous...?
the reason chainsawing is a scumtell is that inexperienced scum players tend to do it unintentionally :lol:
I was just being OMGUS’y against you and Volxen it seems......... unwilling to accept being scum read unjustly.

[In truth though, in that scenario, ‘scum-LabRat’ was using me as a springboard to attack ‘townies’ for questioning me (who she knows is town).]

Obviously, I’m terribly wrong about everyone.

Let’s kill LabRat then “town”.

VOTE: LabRat
This post is bizarre.
In post 422, the worst wrote:
In post 371, volxen wrote:If you are town, you are really misunderstanding why I am scumreading you
volxy i owe you a drink postgame regardless of alignments ~_~
trying to townread tw still but this also reads pocket-y
In post 424, the worst wrote:just musing bc i've got to the top of this page:

there is a world where i'm wrong on labby
i don't think i'm wrong on creature and i think keyser is more likely scum than labby if i'm wrong on them being s/s

the language around "if labby flips red..." and the fact keyser appears to be JUMPING INTO their associatives so heavily pings agenda-ey, but feels anti-s/s. at the same time i think keyser knows that this kind of behaviour doesn't look like s/s so i feel like he might even do it as s/s? i need to have a better think abt this but like i'm vibing

hell: Creature unless he towns, Keyser
heaven: volxen, DrJ, maybe me
If tw is town, this is probably mostly accurate. I had some of the same feelings about Keyser in his posts leading up to thiso ne
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 427, the worst wrote:
In post 423, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 408, the worst wrote: what's your read on keyser, labby?
I don't really have a read on him rn, most of his posts are tonally composed and he doesn't show many emotions besides those few posts where he seemed surprised for you SRing him and the happiness/jokiness from time to time. Like, I don't think I can read that. I'd probably need to read some of his games (or at least the ISOs) to check if he's normally that reactionless as now, but for now meh.

If there's anything I could said to have pinged me, it would be his suggestion to "never lynch him to heaven if I flip scum". Like, that was just bad and I don't get his reasoning for thinking that "the martyrs would have obviously lynched him",
Kind of seemed like a cheap excuse, but again, I don't think I'm able to tell if he really forgot about the judgment day mechanics or not so it's not a read I value strongly

idk, honestly, I've been kind of flaking with reading him, but I'll prob have to change that when I can along with my other bad reads on the nuller half of the playerlist
nnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

VOTE: Keyser
sorry my love</3
In post 428, Keyser Söze wrote:Ah so Lab Rat is town now?
In post 429, the worst wrote:I DON'T KNOW KEYSER
this is actually probably the towniest thing from tw yet :lol: :lol:
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: keyser
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

keyser what's your read on creature rn
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 384, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 377, Irrelephant11 wrote:My one thought without fully catching up is this seems like a towny volxen, unless he’s trying very very hard to improve his scumgame (no nuance there)
Improvement noticed too... would like to witness wider focus though.
is this you saying he's "improved scum" or that he's town?
It's theoretically possible this is his improved scumgame (and he's tryhard enough to get there) but it's a BIG jump from easy-to-lynch-d1 scum!volxen from WW
Interesting question/view.
Yes, maybe I have attributed the confidence he has shown in this game (versus the 'hating on lurkers'/'forcing out early readslist' underwhelming play of WW) as town indicative.

So maybe yeah, he could have just stepped up his scum game.

When everyone has posted I would like to see his global view though (then my read on him would develop into a more resounding green).
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Creature »

In post 631, Keyser Söze wrote:Hi creature, if you had to LAMIST/serious post for the rest of D1, would that take the fun out of the game for you?
Not if I could still do the stuff I like to do.
Sigh
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

What a game...

So the two players I thought would be able to read me correctly are scum reading me.

While the #1 lynch candidate for the hell phase thinks I’m town.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 635, Irrelephant11 wrote:keyser what's your read on creature rn
- Didn’t want to lynch D1, usually proves his alignment later on
- provided town meta defence for Creature (defence deemed a joke and bullshit)
- happy to concede and sheep TW’s case
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 637, Creature wrote:
In post 631, Keyser Söze wrote:Hi creature, if you had to LAMIST/serious post for the rest of D1, would that take the fun out of the game for you?
Not if I could still do the stuff I like to do.
Please could you explain your town read of me (summary is fine) x
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Spoiler: hmmmm
In post 547, the worst wrote:keyser
scumcasing you to you accomplishes two things
1) it tells you what i am looking for to townread you
2) it makes you self-aware so that i lose any tells i have on you currently

spend more time solving and less time fussing over me pls. i am not scum, clearly, and you should try and solve as though i'm cleared
In post 548, Keyser Söze wrote:1) I’d rather you present to the whole playerlist why you think I am scum. Surely you want me lynched? Even Volxen wanted to escalate it into a consolidation.
2) I don’t want you to keep peddling my lynch/wagon through to D3, and beyond, as I am very misslynchable. I rather we deal with it over 1 or 2 pages then continue from there.
3) I personally don’t like you linking me to LabRat, and to Creature.
4) disagree with your point two: If I magically transform you can still s/read me for changing up my playstyle to fit your idea of what town-Keyser is
5) If I believe your scum-case I think I’ll be more inclined to trust you. All I feel is agenda-driven pushes from you so far.
In post 549, the worst wrote:1) I want Creature lynched today, we can lynch his buddy next hell phase :?
2) why are you mislynchable? This list should be able to read you fairly well if you're town I would think?
3) I'm linking you to Creature more strongly than LabRat. your associatives with Labby can easily be mistaken (just your recent posts feel very agenda-driven around hard-pushing for her lynch ://)
4) that's an holistic statement and is probably not super relevant atm anyway
5) how so? :P what do you think my agenda is here other than sorting players and nuking teh scumz?
In post 577, the worst wrote:while i'm on a roll someone talk to me about something with keyser

i'm used to seeing a dude with a badass attitude who doesn't give a fuck how he's perceived. he delivers reads whimsically and wonderfully and rarely looks to be townread by it.
this is what causes people to reactively think he's a wolf, there's like a lack of the logical, blood sweat & tears type of reads you expect to see
this game his reads have been markedly less interesting and nuanced than usual and carry the feel that he's delivering them to get townread rather than advance the game

someone who isn't keyser please engage with me on this (lookin @ u rel)
i've already kinda said more than i wanted to say but it's nibbling on my brain

I mostly don't feel like this is tvt (the two of you are normally great at reading each other) but I can't decide how to resolve it from there
tw has had more moments I dislike in isolation
I have not had any mindmelds with keyser, on the other hand, which I normally have like every third page when we're t/t (besides my tunnel on him the first time we played together)
It's probably not svs even though I kinda like to flatter myself and say you two would maybe put on this show just for me
I also think tw has gone WAY up in the past like 6-8 pages in game-solving and I think his Creature case is somewhat compelling, and I agree with his townreads on volxen and the hydra, not to mention keyser unvoted tw with super weak reasoning?? so for now I'm leaning town!tw if I have to pick a town

There's a CARMEN this game???????????????
that maybe explains why I feel like I have only been able to find two scum at a time
In post 591, Keyser Söze wrote:We really need 9 active voices, with a third of us being scum. There has been a stagnant focus on me, LabRat and Creature so far which I don’t like. That is not a gamesolve.
there was a couple minutes where I did indeed think this was the game solve :lol:

Carmen and lefty both need to show up, willing to bet there's a scum in at least one of those two
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

why did people stop talking when I showed up? lame
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 642, Irrelephant11 wrote:why did people stop talking when I caught up? lame
ebwop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

Post by the worst »

In post 609, Irrelephant11 wrote:Have I ever read you correctly though?
you don't have a good record,I'll give you that. :P
How do I remind you of American presidents except that I am myself?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde »

In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote: I led the wagon on tw. Does that change your read on labrat at all?
[/quote]

somewhat makes me less suspicious of him, but he was still on the wagon.

lcp
Hydra of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:44 am

Post by the worst »

Relly look me in the face and tell me you think I'm ever scum here. I'm pretty sure my scumrange died a few pages back.
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I don't think you're scum here. You're right that it died somewhere between 547 and 552
Also I went back to re-read American Presidents and I think I was conflating it with your play in Watchmen Wanted. You have a few tonal moments of similarity, but you're right that it is probably mostly personality

Spoiler: this is like sorta similar to your early play here, but
In post 1305, the worst wrote: WIFOMy as fuck but I actually kinda agree that Gamma's scumflip spews Gustavo as town.

Keyser's take on Irrelephant/self TvT read my mind. actually being itt both of them feel legit.

doesn't feel like town reacting to a case scum is making on them. @Gamma do you feel grossly misrepped by town!Key or actually think scum!Key is pushing you? it feels like you're not really willing to commit to either take?

In post 1250, skitter30 wrote:nauci is probably town too
super interested in why you think this, the nullness of my read on Nauci is like. nibbling at the back of my skull.
In post 1255, skitter30 wrote:i kinda want a mom wagon to be a thing

my gut's screaming that gamma is a mislynch. it doesn't really feel like a wagon on scum to me
what part of the wagon composition is bugging you? note for myself to reconsider this.

idk that you've ever as town said that "nibbling at the back of my skull" thing (which I think you have said this game) but I doubt I just found a magical tell for you, so... great!

{me}
{tw, volxen, DrJ}
{labrat}
{Carmen, lefty} - null
{keyser}
{creature}
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

tw sort labrat and lefty for me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:53 am

Post by the worst »

wild, I don't mind those reads

how do you feel about
Hell: Creature
Heaven: DrJ
Hell: Keyser
Heaven: Volxen

Confession I'm not 100% sure when the win is triggered but I think this just gets us there
--

Return to “Completed Open Games”