Overkill 1: Serenity/Firefly (GAME OVER)

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4725 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Here's how I did River as a PR in a past game. Probably wouldn't be as useful, but I liked the idea of her having a Half-Sane modifier:

Spoiler:
In post 4533, Bulbazak wrote:
River Tam

I remember everything. I remember too much. And some of it's made up, and some of it can't be quantified, and there's secrets...

You are River Tam, Half-Sane Investigative Jack of All Trades. You were drawn to this location after the Serenity landed. Something important is about to happen. Something bad, and you can help. You can see into other people. You can see the truth about them and their actions. Unfortunately, you're not exactly in your right mind. As such, there's a 50% chance that your investigation may be inaccurate.

You have the following 1-shot abilities at your disposal:
Cop
Watcher
Tracker
Follower
Voyeur
Role Cop

Your investigations will be in the form of "You investigated X." followed by the result. Cop results will be given as town/mafia. An insane cop investigation would be the opposite result of what would normally be received. An insane Watcher/Voyeur investigation would say that nothing happened. An insane Follower investigation would be "kill" for anything other than a kill, and "nothing" for a kill. An insane Tracker investigation will tell you that X went to the person who was killed, unless they performed the kill, in which case they would go nowhere. An insane Role Cop investigation would result in a Vanilla result.

You win when you have gotten rid of all anti-town factions.

Best of luck.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”