ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Oh dear god I'm here but it will take me a while to get through 18 pages.

Since people are basing reads off player experience, I'll start off by saying that I have played a few games of forum mafia around 4 years ago so I'm not a complete newbie, but don't be surprised if I suck at understanding game terms and stuff,
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:44 am

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 477, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 439, Princess Celestia wrote:You all sure do post a lot on this board! I have been ill today with a fever, so I have not been able to keep up with the rapid pace of posting! I'm unfamiliar with the right ways to play this dance game so I will go with the majority plan
Gonna say this is town
Why would you see this as particularly town? Seems like a very safe neutral thing to say regardless of alignment.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 489, MariaR wrote:
In post 472, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 165, MariaR wrote:Well that seems like the basics but sometimes pairs are more better thought out by the group. Town doesn't normally like to do that though because 'teamwork'
This is probably not that important, but I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.
Tldr is there's a really optimal way to play this set up but town will never do it because of the teamwork it requires
Are you willing to elaborate on what this strategy would be and why it would work?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Ok so this is going to be a really dumb question but I don't think it's ever been explicitly stated, if a gentleman accepts a dance invite then it's final right, can't be changed again at any point?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

My opinion on Sakura is that even if immediately asking Kokichi to dance is not very pro-town behavior, it's not necessarily a scum move and her defense as to why she did it seem reasonable to me.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I literally just gave some of my own thoughts my dude.

I've been rereading through the entire topic because I was massively hungover yesterday, I'll be engaging more very soon, don't worry!
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

At this point? Not really to be honest.

I'm godawful at gathering reads from other people's interactions since I don't know who I can trust, so you're just going to have to give me a little more time to actually engage and talk to people properly since I was absent for most of yesterday.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I will give a short list of players that I have an opinion on though:

Shotaru - Neutral/Leaning scum? He's said quite a few strange things, not sure if genuine or on purpose to exaggerate newb-ness, will watch carefully.
Kokichi - Prob town
Karmeleon - Behavior seems anti-town but I'm not really getting a scum vibe from him.
Gamma - Feels like he's posted a fair but but hasn't said much, definitely keeping an eye on him.
Dunnstral - Leaning prob town

Firebringer - Bit of an anarchist vibe but not necessarily scummy, especially since 1 or 2 people mentioned that this is how they usually play as town. Leaning prob town.
LLD - Prob town
DVa - Prob town
Sakura - Leaning prob town
Moment - I agree with a lot of the things she says which makes me want to lean town buuuuuut I am still very on the fence because bias.

Pedit: Gimmie a sec
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 562, DVa wrote:
In post 560, ChibiBear wrote:At this point? Not really to be honest.

I'm godawful at gathering reads from other people's interactions since I don't know who I can trust, so you're just going to have to give me a little more time to actually engage and talk to people properly since I was absent for most of yesterday.

OK maybe a smaller pool of choices would help

If you had to choose between asking either Shortaru or Gamma Emerald to the dance, and you could only pick one, which would you choose? Why?
Well they are both on my hmmmmm list so as of right now, I'd probably pick Shortaru because his level of game experience is closer to mine so if he turns out to be scum, I think there's a better chance I will be able to identify it vs Gamma who could probably throw me for a loop more easily. (No offense to intended towards Shortaru's play skill, you're just newer.)

Heading off to lunch, back in a bit.

Pedit: Will answer you when I get back.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 564, shortaru wrote:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:He's said quite a few strange things, not sure if genuine or on purpose to exaggerate newb-ness
Such as?
Examples: (Btw please don't think I'm that having a go at you or anything, I'm genuinely just not sure what to make of you yet.)
In post 431, shortaru wrote:
In post 430, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 427, shortaru wrote:I was under the impression that this game is town-sided considering vi haven't seen a scum win yet.
Last time i played this game scum won coz i suicided out of paranoia and screwed a town auto win.
Oh?

Which one? I missed that one. :oops:
In post 131, Moment wrote:
In post 117, shortaru wrote:
In post 110, Moment wrote:
In post 3, shortaru wrote: I've been looking over some of the old dances since my /in, and wow, this game is different. Cool, though!
Is that so? From what I remember it seems relatively similar. What's different?
Several lynches per day, only 1 night kill, roster of all lovers, lynches not resetting deadline, etc.

These rules are nothing like the way I'm used to playing.
Ah, different from regular games of mafia - I thought you meant different from the previous dances.
I mean you specified different from old dances but then you go on to describe non-dance games.
In post 66, shortaru wrote:
In post 35, DVa wrote:What do you think of Shortaru not understanding that none of the bros will be left out at the start of the game?
Doh!

I had been reading another dance where a gentleman got stood up and wasn't paying attention to the flipped #'s in this game.

Sorry! :lol:
You seem to have a pretty good grip on the game otherwise so imma just keep an eye on you.
Insert watchy eyes emoji here.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 566, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:Karmeleon -
Behavior seems anti-town
but I'm not really getting a scum vibe from him.
What?
Okay anti-town is a bit strong but come on bro, stuff like this is not helpful.
In post 484, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 483, shortaru wrote:
In post 439, Princess Celestia wrote:You all sure do post a lot on this board! I have been ill today with a fever, so I have not been able to keep up with the rapid pace of posting! I'm unfamiliar with the right ways to play this dance game so I will go with the majority plan
Gonna say this is town
Being sick is town?
Yes
I want to town read you, I really do since you seem fairly genuine so far but you're gonna have to give me more solid a reason to do so.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 567, DVa wrote:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:Firebringer - Bit of an anarchist vibe but not necessarily scummy, especially since 1 or 2 people mentioned that this is how they usually play as town. Leaning prob town.

I feel like I'm in principle opposed to townreading someone based on a meta of anti-town behavior. Why do you lean prob town here rather than "hmm" or null?
Ok so I went back and found the posts I was referring to, I thought they were from 2 separate people but they were both from Sakura. This does make me a bit more hesitant to rely on the information, but nobody contradicted her statements and seems like many of you have played with FB before, so I would assume that someone would have pointed out if it wasn't true. I'm willing to base my read off anecdotal meta for the time being because it's probably at least slightly better than my gut feeling.
In post 265, Sakura Hana wrote:Also as far as I remember troll FB is town FB so FB is town.
In post 377, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 375, Firebringer wrote:Any specific reason ur acting like this is our second game together?
I dont remember much about you and what I mentioned earlier was the first thing that I remembered.
I also remember this being your "non serious" account, but you're usually actually "serious" when you're scum.
I know this is going to sound like an excuse but this
is
my first game back after many years, so y'all will have to bear with me while I figure out how to play this game again. I'm going to be reading up on some mafia theory over the next few days though, so hopefully I will improve to some extent.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 575, shortaru wrote:
In post 573, ChibiBear wrote:I mean you specified different from old dances but then you go on to describe non-dance games.
No. Why don't you ask for clarification instead of jump to conclusions?
I've been looking over some of the old dances
(to familiarize myself with the format)
since my /in, and wow, this game is different
(from what I'm used to playing)
. Cool, though!
Make sense?
In post 573, ChibiBear wrote:I'm genuinely just not sure what to make of you yet.
No jumping here m8, thanks for the clarification. English is my first language now but it hasn't always been and I have run into trouble in past games with misunderstanding things/being misunderstood because my grammar is still a bit iffy.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 581, Brian Skies wrote:What's your first language?
English. But during my developmental years up until late primary school it was Mandarin so even now, I will on rare occasion still have issues with English grammar. Hopefully it won't become a problem.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 582, shortaru wrote:My point in 575 it's that I didn't specify that this dance was different from old dances. I specified, albeit clumsily, that dance games are different from Mafia.
Yup, I got it now, sorry about that.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 585, DVa wrote:Here's my thoughts on meta reads.

Ask what specific games people are referring to that give them that impression.

Then ask them to link those games.

Then read those players in iso and see if you agree with their impression.

Otherwise, you give a) scum the opportunity to misrepresent meta and b) town the opportunity to be wrong or lazy about reads which makes them harder to sort too or c) town to be wrong or misremember games that were very complicated and may have been a long time ago

Some players on this site categorically oppose meta reads specifically because of both of the above points. I don't think meta is totally useless, but I do think it is a tool that is *secondary to gut almost every time* and that it *must be verified otherwise it is useless*

People not commenting on a meta of firebringer isn't tacit acceptance.
In post 586, Brian Skies wrote:Regardless of whether I agree with , sometimes it's more interesting and illuminating to hear a fresh perspective on someone's alignment.
Thank you, I'll definitely keep this in mind.

Meta aside then, my gut feeling is that FB does not feel like scum, although a lot of what he posts is fluff, he's still engaging and throwing around opinions that seem genuine.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 588, shortaru wrote:
In post 584, ChibiBear wrote:
In post 581, Brian Skies wrote:What's your first language?
English. But during my developmental years up until late primary school it was Mandarin so even now, I will on rare occasion still have issues with English grammar. Hopefully it won't become a problem.
Most Americans that never learned another language are plagued with grammar issues.

It's not a point of concern. :]
Hah, I guess that's true. But like you saw, I can get thrown off by certain sentence structures, so please don't hesitate to clarify to me if I seem to be misreading something.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Has it really already come to this? I mean I'm leaning prob town on you too.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I'm not willing to accept Sakura as conftown because I don't accept anyone as conftown on phase 1 of a game unless it comes straight from the mod. But in my small amount of experience, the 4 times or so times I've seem people have a complete breakdown about being scumread, they've always flipped town so I am inclined to agree to a degree.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 697, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I'm not willing to accept Sakura as conftown because I don't accept anyone as conftown on phase 1 of a game unless it comes straight from the mod. But in my small amount of experience, the 4 times or so times I've seem people have a complete breakdown about being scumread, they've always flipped town so I am inclined to agree to a degree.
i basically never fuck up on strong townreads
Cool, and obviously I trust you but like I said, I don't conftown anyone on phase 1 ever. She is a strong town lean for me.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Look, I'm going to be straightforward here. You guys seem to have this whole thing all already set up and I don't exactly have any objections or a better plan.

I'm probably the most useless player here so there's really no point in me doing anything other than following your leads at this point.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:11 am

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 787, Karmeleon wrote:Then english isn't your first language.
Hah, you're funny.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 878, shortaru wrote:ChibiBear scum (563/565 doesn't add up... I'm lean scum but she'd dance with me over someone she didn't go so far as to even use the word scum in her read on?)
I literally explained why in 565. To elaborate: I'll never be obvtown enough to end up in a 'conftown' T+T pairing so that means I'm probably going to get lynched at some point, therefore I don't particularly care about getting paired with town, I'd prefer someone I believe I have a better chance at reading.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 882, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like chibi is never scum
I mean true, but are you mistaking me for someone else? This is my first game on this account.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 958, DVa wrote:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:Shotaru - Neutral/Leaning scum? He's said quite a few strange things, not sure if genuine or on purpose to exaggerate newb-ness, will watch carefully.
Kokichi - Prob town
Karmeleon - Behavior seems anti-town but I'm not really getting a scum vibe from him.
Gamma - Feels like he's posted a fair but but hasn't said much, definitely keeping an eye on him.
Dunnstral - Leaning prob town
Chibi have any of these changed? Regardless, who is your top male townread--out of your townreads here, which do you feel strongest on and why?
Short - Still not quite sure what to make of him. Still think he could possibly be scum.
Kokichi - Less happy with my mostly instinct based prob town read of him than before, nothing he has said recently makes me see him as town.
Karmeleon - Same as before, posts do not feel scummy to me, lean town.
Gamma - Has admitted to 'sitting back and waiting for the game to happen' which is not inherently scummy in itself but seems strange not to try harder to defend yourself when being scumread by a few people. Still hmm.
Dunnstral - His questioning of me felt town but has not said much since then, still prob town.

My most top male townread is probably Brian. He asks a lot of questions, mostly meaningful, his reactions and answers feel genuine. Would be interested in seeing more of his reads though since there have not been many.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I couldn't find anything about it in the rules but is there a set amount of time before an inactivity prod?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1054, shortaru wrote:I'm trying to stay engaged, but things are getting a bit repetitive.
Yeah, since we've pretty much already agreed on how this setup should be played, I don't have all that much to say.

I will obviously advocate for myself to be part of the 3-4 pair townblock but I won't object to being paired with a scummier player to be lynched/leave early on since there are more of us than them and it's worth the risk imo.

If the consensus reads end up being worse than we had expected and we end up in a tight spot, I'm unlikely to be of much help. I have a habit of making it to endgame and then getting extremely paranoid which is especially bad in this sort of setup where I actually have the power to easily screw the game up because of it.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1059, RadiantCowbells wrote:doesn't feel like nayone's contesting the game from scum side
Yeah this is starting to concern me. Other than Fire not wanting to play along with the matchmaking, everyone else seems on board.

Best case scenario: We've got such a solid plan that the scum have nothing they can do.
Worst case scenario: There is 1 or more scum who are being widely town read and they're waiting for us to mislynch a bunch of people and then screw us over in the endgame.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1067, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1063, ChibiBear wrote:Yeah this is starting to concern me. Other than Fire not wanting to play along with the matchmaking, everyone else seems on board.
i mean i can't be the only one who thinks the matchmaking thing is just the definition of anti fun and silly, there has to be less try hards in here than just me.
I mean I don't disagree with you about it being somewhat anti-fun, but if the majority wants to play it strategically then I'm not gonna go against them.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

RC, if you're wanting me to be part of a pair that is not planned to be lynched unless things end up going wrong, I would rather pair with Dunn than Short because my read on Short is not prob town and because of what I mentioned before, you probably don't want to pair me with someone I am not at least leaning town on. I would ask for Brian but he doesn't seem like he wants to stay until the end so there isn't much of a point to that. I'd also take Karma.

I mean if you insist on pairing me with Short then I won't fight you on it, but just FYI.

pedit: Geez you guys type fast.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1151, Dunnstral wrote:That's not the impression I got from Chibi
In post 1060, ChibiBear wrote:If the consensus reads end up being worse than we had expected and we end up in a tight spot, I'm unlikely to be of much help. I have a habit of making it to endgame and then getting extremely paranoid which is especially bad in this sort of setup where I actually have the power to easily screw the game up because of it.
I mean like if I get ordered not to leave by everyone then chances are I will listen, but I do get very very paranoid towards endgame which usually isn't too big a problem because majority voting but that's not the case here.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1159, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 22, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 5, SirCakez wrote:I'm busy today so y'all better not spam to 50 billion pages
How could we possibly spam this?
I find this disturbing from the person with the most posts, second most being the IC
Disturbing? What do you mean?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I mean I kinda read it as him being trolly or sarcastic.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Look RC, I'm sorry that not everyone is as good at this game as you, but this discussion might be better held in a thread dedicated to it instead of here.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1203, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chibi can you not leave with Short because I asked you not to regardless of what anyone asks you to do for the remainder of the game?

this question's important
Like I said, if you insist then I won't fight you on it. I will do my absolute best to behave rationally, but hopefully it won't even come to that.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

^ I don't think LLD is scum but I'm ok with this.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Pedit: I was ^-ing at LLD's post, not RC, y'all type too fast.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1230, RadiantCowbells wrote:Chibi I need you to trust me, no matter what anyone says, don't bail on short please. ask him to a dance ty
I mean obviously I trust you but logically speaking, there's a reasonable chance that your reads are not 100% correct. We have like 5 days left and discussion is still going so I don't see the harm in waiting until the rest of the pairings list is done at least.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

If you insist on me pairing with Short then I will obviously have to do it eventually anyway since the majority are agreeing to follow your lead.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1248, DVa wrote:
In post 1241, shortaru wrote:Chibi took your #2 slot, DVa.
See this is why I dont want to pair with short
Wait, can you elaborate on this? I think I'm missing something here.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Like I said before, I'd much rather go with Brian if he's ok with it and changes his mind on leaving right after intermission. But that's up to him.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1338, RadiantCowbells wrote:dw you're still my side chick
or i guess chibi would be my side chick, you're like my side side chick
which is still pretty good, right?
Gross.

In all seriousness though DVa, is there a reason you don't want to pair with Short other than him being a downer?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1345, DVa wrote:
In post 1341, ChibiBear wrote:In all seriousness though DVa, is there a reason you don't want to pair with Short other than him being a downer?
>If I was wrong on him and he was scum I would be angry.
>I don't think I could shitpost in the PT for the few hours or minutes it was even open
>Part of me is not high enough confidence on my read that it makes me very nervous betting my life on his alignment
Same tbh, apart from that I am not town reading him to begin with. Sorry Short :lol:
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I thought you were super confident on Short being town though and wanted him at T2?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I mean shouldn't we at least wait for Brian to say if he is/is not willing to stay after intermission before we do this?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1391, RadiantCowbells wrote:or is it? ick.

maybe we should pair brian skies/dva?

AAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS GAME IS SPOOKY
I mean it's too late for that now.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I mean that's what I think too buuuuut we still need his agreement to stay.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Hah, I just realised something funny. In a Baccano themed mafia game I was in years ago, my role was Miria. It's almost too perfect.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Dear Mr Brian Skies,

Will you do me the honor of attending the dance with me?

Yours sincerely,

ChibiBear

ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Actual real-life photo of RC right now:

ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:23 am

Post by ChibiBear »

Happy Halloween! :twisted:
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Hah, the 2 royal ponies together, it works so well!

So if everything goes according to RC's plan, then as long as Brian is town it's a guaranteed town win. I'm essentially betting this entire game on you, m'sir.

(To you guys who are saying that playing like this is anti-fun, tbh I don't disagree with you. But we've come this far and victory feels so close.)
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

60+ hours omg :dead:

So anyway, what's it gonna be? We going ahead with RC's plan or do some of y'all wanna revolt? Either way let's get on with it :lol:
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Princess Celestia wrote:Chibi is sooooooooooooooooooooo scummy!
Am I? That doesn't sound right. :?

But since you could stand to post more, I'll bite. Why am I sooooooooooooooooooooo scummy?
It's because I stole Brian isn't it?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Well I tried to start the conversation up again yesterday but apparently that's scummy.

2 days until deadline guys, let's not leave it too close to last minute.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

You think that Kokichi/Princess are BOTH more likely to be town than me/Brian and DVa/Short? What has Princess said that seems town to you?
In post 484, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 483, shortaru wrote:
Gonna say this is town
Being sick is town?
Yes
This does not count.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Let's just get this over with. Unless Karmy wants to give some actual reasons for his problems with the townbloc then I'm pretty much going to ignore him.

Also I don't like his 'townread' of Princess, if you can even call it that. Anyone can chuck out a wall and some reads after 1000+ posts, not a good enough reason. Also, (and you more experienced players can go ahead and tell me that this is bad play), but in my experience, there's almost always 1 scum out of the lurkier players so just based on statistics I think that the lady we should leave out should be Princess or Mala, possibly Moment. None of them seem particularly towny to me in the first place.

I think LLD should be paired and then lynched/leave before/right after intermission, her 1640 makes logical sense to me.

I'm also not a fan of the way we've let RC dictate everything because he is the IC but if we were gonna have a problem with that, we could have stopped him days ago and we didn't, so we're stuck with this now.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

^ The wall, edited out because long.
In post 1577, Karmeleon wrote:
In post 1043, Princess Celestia wrote:I believe the most likely scum are Dunnstral, MariaR, and Malakittens.

I believe the most clearly town are Sakura, Firebringer, and Brian Skies.
Not something I see scum!Princess deciding to do.
What makes you think she is town? Is it just her attitude? Or is it something she actually said? I'm not being sarcastic by the way, I'm genuinely asking, so if you can take the game seriously for just one minute I'd like to hear your answer.
Malakittens wrote:Im better at finding mafia with flips and POE pool
Same. I think the hardest thing about this game is that we essentially have to make endgame decisions based on basically no actual confirmable information.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

But RC is our GLORIOUS LEADER! :lol:
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I have absolutely no read whatsoever on Mala so I'd advocate for her to at least get a pairing. I've been in one game with her but it was years ago and she was in a hydra so it probably won't be of much help to me.
In post 1742, shortaru wrote:Looking at it both ways, how can she solve if she's dead before the game gets underway?

There are reasons to scumread her. Wanting to pair isn't one of them imho.
True this. I'm still not entirely convinced on everyone's scumread of LLD thought to be honest. This has probably been the most... Emotion heavy game of mafia I have been in so far. I'm having trouble seeing past all that, especially with our current lack of information. (In retrospect this was probably not a great choice for my first game back but what can you do.)
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:42 am

Post by ChibiBear »

ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:41 am

Post by ChibiBear »

By my count you have about 20 minutes to accept that offer unless both of you don't want to stick around anymore.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 am

Post by ChibiBear »

I'm suddenly full of confidence in RC's reads.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:18 am

Post by ChibiBear »

Like I said before, all the yelling was confusing the hell out of me, and I had no idea what to make of it.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1929 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1923, RadiantCowbells wrote:entirely different motivations for that change, mostly that chibi just refused to scumread LLD

@chibi why were you so sure that LLD was town?
I wasn't sure about anything, for the like 4th time: I suck at reads when no flips have been made and I had no idea what to make of that giant argument you guys had.

And I can't help but agree with Short, I know that being a (mostly) new player it's unavoidable but SO much of this game has been based on meta/personal relationships that I have very little to go on despite the huge amount of posts.

If I had to pick someone to vote out right now, it would be Princess. I wasn't sure about it before but now she feels very much like lurkscum to me.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Because I'm still rereading all the stuff after the flips since I haven't been around much the last 2 days.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Ok, went over the newer stuff and also LLD's ISO and I still like the idea of voting Kokichi/Princess

VOTE: Kokichi/Princess

Although her constant asking for Dunn concerns me tbh, would she be the type to actively aim for a scum/scum pairing or would she want to pair with town?
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

If you scumread me for being wrong on reads, you're gonna have a bad time :lol:

Same as before with the pairings, if RC wants to set up a lynching order I'll follow it.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I'm bored.

Also all you experienced players talk too much meta and someone told me not to rely on other people's analysis of metas so I'm ignoring all y'all.

Ayy Shorty, fellow new(ish)bie talk to me. Meta aside, what do you think? You think Cakez could be LLD's partner? What do you think about Princess/Kokichi?
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #69) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

What makes you think Princess is town? I'm not seeing it, she's null at absolute best for me.

@Princess: Have you played mafia before joining MS? Someone's probably already asked this but if they have, I haven't been able to find it.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I thought the same thing when I first saw that post but considering RC's adamance about sticking to the lynch order I feel like she could have said it, expecting to be asked to not do that. Which RC didn't but you did iirc.

Or she could have later said she changed her mind or something. Basically I can only see it as NAI.

But then again I really don't know if she's read enough of the game to even know that would probably happen. (Not trying to snark at you btw Princess, I genuinely am unsure.)
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #71) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

'Tomorrow'

Also I'm afraid to ask but where did you even manage to find a picture of Kokichi as a pony?
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2030, shortaru wrote:Reality of the situation is that it can happen.

I don't think she's experienced enough to calculate that risk.
Ya that's why I asked about her experience with mafia. I can't really tell.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

HOLY CRAP. Short was House? No freaking way! I played a game with House back in like 2014/2015 and we got into a giant argument. He's one of the few people on this site I still remember clearly from back then.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2038, Princess Celestia wrote:On my rereading...
Chibibear, you say you have gone over Lady's posts and think it is me or Kokichi? What about Lady's posts says that? It seems too easy to just claim you have done something and have a reason when not saying the reason.
No offence but that's a little ironic coming from you. You say I'm soooooo scummy and then never explain why. It seems too easy to just say something and not say the reason. If you really think I'm scummy then shouldn't you make a case? Right now I have a pretty good chance of making it to endgame, are you just going to let that happen if you really think I could be scum?

Since everyone else was looking for possible scum interactions in LLD's posts I also wanted to try my hand at it. Having gone back and read it, I feel that the way she talked to/about Kokichi could possibly be s+s because of stuff like the way she advocates for him to be in the top pairings but not in a sort of passive way. I believe that I had Kokichi as lean town in the early game but my read of him has gotten less and less town over time. I figure that even based on statistics alone, I can't be wrong on
all
of my reads.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2050, ChibiBear wrote: No offence but that's a little ironic coming from you. You say I'm soooooo scummy and then never explain why. It seems too easy to just say something and not say the reason. If you really think I'm scummy then shouldn't you make a case? Right now I have a pretty good chance of making it to endgame, are you just going to let that happen if you really think I could be scum?

Since everyone else was looking for possible scum interactions in LLD's posts I also wanted to try my hand at it. Having gone back and read it, I feel that the way she talked to/about Kokichi could possibly be s+s because of stuff like the way she advocates for him to be in the top pairings but in a sort of passive way. I believe that I had Kokichi as lean town in the early game but my read of him has gotten less and less town over time. I figure that even based on statistics alone, I can't be wrong on
all
of my reads.
EBWOP
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2052, Princess Celestia wrote: I am apologizing, because I did say why, perhaps reading is as hard for you as being very active is difficult for a person like who I am

I will help
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:Page 18
ChibiBear makes excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet! Maybe a guilty conscious.
I seriously cannot be bothered to go back and find the exact post but my comment regarding my lack of experience was entirely relevant because earlier Short had been questioned regarding his similarly recently join date. (Which is now hilarious in hindsight.) I didn't bother responding to your comment when I read it the first time around because your conclusion was bad and didn't deserve a response.

Also the fact that you're seriously using that tiny comment as a reason to find me scummy in an 80+ page game and apparently nothing else isn't doing you any favours. So why don't you get off your high horse (lol) so we can actually have a productive conversation instead of being passive aggressive towards each other, 'kay?
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I mean I never had a good feeling about Short to begin with and now it's even worse. To be fair though I have only played one game with him and it was years ago, but he was extremely different in that game as town. Idk maybe he was just behaving really different to not give away who he is? The fact that he was willing to just sit back and let other people decide stuff instead of constantly deathtunnelling someone for some dumb reason concerns me.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2065, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2049, ChibiBear wrote:Short was House
hahahahaha
Wait why is that funny? :nerd:
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2068, ChibiBear wrote:I mean I never had a good feeling about Short to begin with and now it's even worse. To be fair though I have only played one game with him and it was years ago, but he was extremely different in that game as town. Idk maybe he was just behaving really different to not give away who he is? The fact that he was willing to just sit back and let other people decide stuff instead of constantly deathtunnelling someone for some dumb reason concerns me.
Oh and there's another reason I'm concerned too but that would be considered discussing an ongoing game so I'll just keep that to myself.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2072 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Yeah, I agree with DVa about leaving. If we don't get both the remaining scum within the first few lynches/leaves, I do not feel good about having him in the endgame.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

We must not fall to despair.
Upupupupupupu...
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:21 am

Post by ChibiBear »

My favourite teenaged detective! :cop:
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I actually think Mala is town now. LLD was advocating for her to be left out altogether and it seems like she was just going for an easy target.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2224, Brian Skies wrote:I also think the argument of 'wake was pulling the newbie card to mask his scumplay' to be pretty weak since he was clearly trying to evade his ban.
I was thinking this too but there are... Reasons... Why I am not so sure that is the case.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2238, Princess Celestia wrote:Yes, I do believe that tiny things that ping people that develop into big things are how people play this game. I will not sit on here and apologize for it. Something about you made me think you are mafia. I mention it.
And then I mention my read on you on the later in the game, and then you post OMG WHY THE READ?
Well, the read is because I already stated you were giving me negative viberations.
I believe this is what you're referring to:
In post 1557, ChibiBear wrote:
Princess Celestia wrote:Chibi is sooooooooooooooooooooo scummy!
Am I? That doesn't sound right. :?

But since you could stand to post more, I'll bite. Why am I sooooooooooooooooooooo scummy?
So, no I didn't actually. You're framing a genuine question from me as an "OMG" overreaction. I seriously can't tell if you're actually scummy or if I just really dislike your attitude.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Suntan spray is certainly a healthier alternative to tanning beds.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 2238, Princess Celestia wrote:But it must be so simple to say "I did not agree so therefore I said nothing"! How wonderful to have that freedom!
Okay then, allow me to give you a response to your 'case' on me:
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:ChibiBear makes excuses for something that hasn’t happened yet! Maybe a guilty conscious.
I made this comment in response to the fact that Short had previously been questioned about his (lack of) experience, and therefore it seemed like a perfectly reasonable comment to make to introduce myself.

Oh, silly me, I already said that didn't I? Perhaps reading is as hard for you as it is for me?

Look Princess, I would rather not get into a conflict of personalities with you if it can be avoided.

If you want to make a case against me, you're welcome to do that. If you want to continue our conversation, I'll have to ask you to drop that attitude of yours. I usually pride myself on being a polite person, but I'm not a doormat and I will stoop to your level if provoked. So this is me asking you to cut it out (again) so we can have a have a conversation like grownups and not like a bunch of 10 year olds.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I give up. My reads are so bad they're embarrassing. I'll just vote for whatever my town reads vote for.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

VOTE: Cakez
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I'll be honest, I couldn't bring myself to properly read those last few pages before intermission and I don't ever intend to. Mostly because it would be a waste of time.

Because my reads so far have been absolute crap, I'll be voting with my most confident town DVa from now on.

I mean considering my awful reads that probably means DVa is scum or something but I'm willing to take that risk because I absolutely give up.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I looked at it for 1.5 seconds and immediately closed the tab. Yikes.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Oh dear god.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Well apparently my town read on Mala was correct. Now what matters is if my town read on Brian is correct.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

DVa I know I suck but I need to ask, Brian vs Nancy, which is more likely to be scum in your opinion?
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I know that RC is uh... RC... But I like to think that he didn't end up putting scum into BOTH his top 2 pairings.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Thanks.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2550 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

So. Is anyone actually going to talk to me or should I just leave you guys to finish the game? I sense that I'm no longer needed.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Sigh...
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I dunno, he sure as hell hasn't made any attempt to speak to me at any point.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

How is it a test if there's like a 50% chance the game ends?
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Why is someone conftown if they don't hammer though? This is literally a coin toss, I wouldn't even call it a test.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Yeah we are not dragging this on until tomorrow, might as well get it done at this point.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Ah. Sorry, I had a half day at work so already started drinking. That makes sense.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2573 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I would vote nancy to test him but tbh my confidence in my reads right now is literally in the negatives and I am very anxious.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Oh what the hell.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

VOTE: Nancy
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

YOUR DEFINITION OF FUN SCARES ME
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2581 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Uh yeah, because if you (Brian) are town, the hammering will win us the game.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

And yet.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

DVa is new mod. All hail.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2588 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I will not be unvoting because since Brian is apparently conftown I know 100% that LYNCHING NANCY WILL WIN THE GAME FOR US SORRY DVA
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2590 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Because yall talk so much meta and read different people differently for similar behavior and i have no freaking idea
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Same tbh because if I had short i would be gone already
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Yeah duh because I am town and he is not
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

That's because i hadn't posted yet because asleep
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2600 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I swear to god Brian I give you permission to lynch me in any future games without resistance as you wish if you just believe that I am freaking town here because we are this close to victory
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2609 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Thank you FakeGod for the fantastic modding!
Boop.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”