MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2337 (isolation #200) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2054, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2053, SirCakez wrote:Short being House gives HUGE red flags about that slot now. DVA/short now on my lynch list.
Why? What behaviors make more sense as scum with that info?
It's NAI imo he had to act like a newbie because that was the whole point of being an alt. I suppose I could give his iso a closer look knowing that his reads hold more merit as a vet but the only way it would be a red flag to me is if he used his "I'm new" status to avoid doing stuff. Given he didn't expect to be caught that holds a lot more weight given he'd be outright lying. If he's not doing that it's prob town if he was prob scum.
In post 2078, RadiantCowbells wrote:I believe in brianchibi
I believe in DVa/house not being scum v scum

But who do I vote today
Why do you believe Bri? I've been slightly sring him and while I admit I kinda forget the main reason of the scumread given I noped from mafia for a bit it was still a thing. So I'd like to know what makes you townread him so hard.
In post 2088, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2087, DVa wrote:Gamma you know you're scummy

now tell the truth does this avi make me look fat?
No it makes you look adorable
Look at this hard pocket SUPER SCUMMY! Ugh I'm so so good at this game
In post 2092, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t really have anything specific but I know he plays more serious as scum
Which game did you read?
He trolled my game as scum but that could be because he told me he hated my game so didn't want to take it srsly.
In post 2095, Dunnstral wrote:Maria is town by the way

If fire/gamma are town we need to think of where else we are looking, and right now I'm looking at sircakez and shortaru
Why are you tring me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2339 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm open to Dunn being scum btw if anyone wants to know. I faked some ate in our PT to see his reaction and it wasn't really the best. He got super aggro and his explanation turned into the blame game. I'm not gonna kill ourself first dance but given Dunn hasn't been super towny to me is a iffy sign.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2343 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2100, Dunnstral wrote:Don't worry Brian, I'll contribute enough for the both of us today
Considering how empty our pt is I wanna see this! Lurker dunn isn't fun and much harder to read.
In post 2104, FakeGod wrote:
Nancy Drew 39 replaces Shortaru.
O H B O Y
In post 2125, Firebringer wrote:RC hasn't really explained reads this game. I wouldn't expect him to answer ur questions nancy
Big oof
In post 2131, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral and MariaR
I think this is where I want to be.
Why? What about LLD reactions makes you think I'm scum Sakura? We know it's hard for you to read me given you flip on me a lot so I wanna prove to you that you're incorrect. I really have no idea what interactions with LLD make you go "yup that's a partner with Maria" Can you go quote them for me?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2344 (isolation #203) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2341, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2339, MariaR wrote:He got super aggro and his explanation turned into the blame game.
This didn't happen
In post 2342, Dunnstral wrote:Here's what happened: Maria got mad because I "forced" her to pair with me, I pointed out that sircakez was reserved for moment, and kokichi had picked a dance partner already: her choices for pairs at the time where me or karmeleon
You did though you got so mad like "oh don't blame me for this!" It was so funny. I was praying you'd do an overly towny reaction but I didn't get that from the rxn test. Shame
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2347 (isolation #204) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2150, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2138, RadiantCowbells wrote:I too am hungry and would love food
I just ate some Wendy’s fries
Wendy's has like bottom tier fries wtf is wrong with you.
In post 2185, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I thought that lynching her forwarded a town win condition despite her herself being town I'd have lynched her anyway, I'd just have phrased it differently.
Na you would've lynched LLD regardless tbh it's just a good thing she was obv scum this game.
In post 2199, RadiantCowbells wrote:You try to win this game by not sabotaging the overall plan that makes sense and both you and Maria have advocated sabotaging the plan so from where I'm standing you're not trying to win the game, you're at best trying to assert your individuality over trying to win and at worst are just scum.
There is no set way to win the game and you know this is just your ego posting. I could go into more detail but I'm in a good mood and I don't wanna drag ya down.
In post 2211, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2209, Firebringer wrote:vote with me gamma
i have a secretz weapon
VOTE: MalaCakez
I can support this while I work things out
I was about to call Gamma's unvote towny and then this happened. Could be trying to make 2 townvtown wagons going because he knows me and dunn will still be a lynch option? That would assume Dunn is town hm hm.
In post 2218, ChibiBear wrote:I actually think Mala is town now. LLD was advocating for her to be left out altogether and it seems like she was just going for an easy target.
Aren't people voting the Cakez/Mala pair because of Cakez? I think Mala is pretty obv town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2352 (isolation #205) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2224, Brian Skies wrote:I also think the argument of 'wake was pulling the newbie card to mask his scumplay' to be pretty weak since he was clearly trying to evade his ban.
Depends how he used it. As I already stated
In post 2241, Princess Celestia wrote:I find it very funny I have said Dun and Mari are mafia and yet Dun pretends like he had some thing on me causing him to view me as mafia!

Yet he doesn't!

Please kill Dun and Mari. Thank you

I am prepared to leave the dance with my partner for this.
Fake as hell. You wouldn't and you're not gonna period. Scum saying they're gonna leave the dance and never gonna. What happen to you doing this before with Kokichi? What happened to that read?
In post 2247, SirCakez wrote:*inb4 I'm accused of being scum trying to avoid a mala lynch*
Yeah Cakez/Mala feels town to me. I like this post
In post 2275, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm just mostly putting it out there that LLD's interactions with Short makes him more likely town, and the argument of "he was house" and "he was pretending to be newbie" doesnt hold strong enough for a scumread to form there.
Can you get quotes <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2354 (isolation #206) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2300, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2292, DVa wrote:VOTE: Maria

starting to care less about which of my bottom 3 pairings we do rn

I think you should trust my read of her

I also doubt that our pair makes it to the very end anyways
Any pairing with me will never make end game because my scum range is so huge any post I make can be faked *snickers*
In post 2304, Dunnstral wrote:Sakura just be quiet, you're really going to keep pointing to one game I read Maria wrong and act like that means I should never be trusted when rc has read me wrong a handful of times and you're not going to say anything
Oh shit Dunn might be town.
In post 2312, RadiantCowbells wrote:tbh the biggest reason I want your pair dead is that i sincerely doubt that LLD's "the four of us" post only involves town and her and i think sircakez has the highest town equity of the group
i think maria could be the scum instead of you possibly but killing you two and getting townflips basically confscums cakez and even that i think is unlikely, i think we're getting at least one scum killing you/maria and i'm not rly that sure of who it is
Why is it so impossible for LLD to do that with 3 other town? It's not you're just assumning LLD would make that with a partner in the pairings. It's really bad logic
In post 2313, RadiantCowbells wrote:also dunn you can't read maria. that's an objective fact. she would agree with me on that. so don't say that you can. at least maria's ability to read you has some ability to sway me in a different situation
Sadly true
In post 2318, DVa wrote:
In post 2311, Dunnstral wrote:I know you don't have a big reason to scumread Maria :/ can you not compromise on my pair?
I don't, but I'll also never be able to townread her. I know that's my fault for being terrible at reading her. I actually pestered Fakegod like... 5 times? for spoilers in BoR, just because I wanted to know what Maria was. And he held out on me 0.o

I had no idea what she was, and I have no idea how I was supposed to know after I looked over her iso after her flip

She's a PoE lynch who I have some reasons to think could plausibly be scum. I'd prefer Cakez but I'm not deadset on him. If compromising on Maria means moving the game forward, yeah ok whatever.
Wait didn't you say you jelled with me? So how can you say here that you can't read me? Or am I thinking of a dif game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2356 (isolation #207) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2319, Firebringer wrote:i don't think its a compromise to lynch maria here.
although i will also admit i am never 100% certain of her towniness but i think lynching dunn/maria is wrong move.
Someone who can admit that they'll forever have paranoia of me? Ugh this is a great day although I already knew this about a lot of the players here. I thank you for being able to say so though. Like I do understand paranoia about me because I'm a good scum player and just townreading me would be hard for people. I do get it but it still doesn't feel good when I feel I'm getting pushed sometimes (not here only by RC a little and maybe sakura) for being me
In post 2326, RadiantCowbells wrote:that said i think that the play here is to kill mariastral and if double town then we have very good odds that cakez/mala gets us a scums
mmmm na I don't see why cakez is scum.
In post 2327, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2325, RadiantCowbells wrote:i paired with her because i told her flat out i could easily read her if she played with me
in the dance thread she said fuck off you can't read me i refuse to engage with you at all so I suicided, and even then i didn't suicide to take her out
i suicided to make a point of firebringer being scum.
that last part isn't true
you told me post game that you thought i was scum but suicided because lld wasn't cooperating and had to be cleared because she was playing to scum win.
Yeah I was gonna comment on this. I just assume that RC forgot and his mind/ego made it seem that x happened when y happened but x makes him look better so he believes it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2357 (isolation #208) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

Sakura why can't those posts be town? I think a scum me and lld would try to divide and win like that. We don't really need each others help ya know? I can somewhat see why you think scum can be in that but why can't it just be town?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2358 (isolation #209) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

After the catch up the only read that really changed is fire posting seeming a bit more towny to me along with Dunn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2362 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2359, Firebringer wrote:whats ur read on mala?
Feels towny but I tr most ate anyway (besides LLD) it feels real. I'm wanting Mala to make those cases she was talking about and give her a chance to you know...do her thing I suppose. I think I want to kill Princess most atm cause I think she's bsing her posting. I can't really think of a reason to tr Mala besides ate but it's like blah...plus gamma posting around cakez/mala is strange.
Pedit: Hmmm now that I think about it a moment I don't think princess flip really helps me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2363 (isolation #211) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like I can see cakez/mala flipping town but if they do flip pure town I think that solves scum gamma. Hmmmmm but I already tr both slots so I should stick to a gamma lynch
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2384 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2374, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2327, Firebringer wrote:you told me post game that you thought i was scum but suicided because lld wasn't cooperating and had to be cleared because she was playing to scum win.
I mean, I assumed that firebringer was talking about a personal conversation you two had after the fact, in which case really it becomes a case where one of the two of you are lying, though admittedly it was a little aggressive to assume that the person who would have to be lying would be you right away. Unless I'm misunderstanding the whole situation

And really? You have a serious problem with changing what happened in your own mind. Like, you hard townread me all game in fallout? Really?

What I really have an issue with, with you this game, is you coming in here going "Dunn and Maria need to die because they're advocating going against the plan"

I ask you to point out where I'm advocating against the plan, twice (I never did) - your story changes to "I'm scumreading Dunn" - OK, I point out that your history at reading me is abysmal and your reply was the most self delusioned thing I've ever seen, I'm still not sure whether you actually believe that or if it's all bravado - somewhere along the line you say I'm tricking people by starting a wagon on sircakez and Mala (Which I never did) - you then say you're scumreading Maria too and at this point it's clear that you're just throwing everything at us to get us lynched for whatever reason
^^^^^^^^^^^^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2390 (isolation #213) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by MariaR »

You'll get your wish RC. Your fake scumread to just got my slot killed is going to come true because dunn srs me. I'll hold myself back because I promised I wouldn't stoop to that level but just...
really
is all I gotta say.
Fire whats your read on yo partner I think he's a scummy butt
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2395 (isolation #214) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm more just feeling blah on Dva cause she basically admitted she can't read me and thats super annoying. I thought she had a valid scumread on me and was going "Maria you don't feel as towny as game X" and finally that's the type of reads I want on me I can fight those I can prove people wrong with those. But no Dva said she can't read me so the 1 post that pinged her the whole game she's holding onto because that's all she can hold onto. *groan* that's demoralizing
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2397 (isolation #215) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2391, Firebringer wrote:i have no read, pls tell me about ur scumread. I can be swayed.
I just feel his overall play has been opportunistic as fuck and I've had a pretty good track record of reading gamma. The fact he's not super obv town to me is a big worry. His whole play doesn't feel like it's solving it just seems like coasting by and clinging to early made up reads
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2401 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2398, DVa wrote:No, I also don't understand your push on RC prior to the dance flipping.

Like I kinda think if you were town you would have just chilled, waited for RC to be dead, and then pushed people on sheeping him post death

Instead it feels like you wanted the moral highground of him having flipped his read on you pre-death
I'm not that big of an egotistical maniac. I asked RC if he really thought people would sheep his plan and that he'd be better off explaining why someone was scum over his top 4 being town. That is all I did and you're pushing me for 2 statements because you don't know how to read me. Do you know how-I'ma stop here
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2406 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm holding myself back from yelling at you because you really upset me and I don't want to be tr for ate but I know if I make a statement about how I feel I'll either be tr for it or get called fake
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2407 (isolation #218) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dunn is town RC.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2410 (isolation #219) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by MariaR »

I knew you'd say that
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2414 (isolation #220) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by MariaR »

You can't read me RC and you're just pushing me at this point to save your ego and it's pathetic
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2415 (isolation #221) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2412, DVa wrote:Like, it's simple. I feel like you, as town, would be like no. "Brian" or whoever isn't lock town. You're wrong on this, RC. We should redo the top 4.

Instead you're like, "Let's drag this out for a while as deadline gets close right when the plan seems to be solidified."

I have a hard time seeing town motivation from your choice, particularly when you have said you didn't actually disagree with the logic of the final 4.

Nor have you said you want to be in the final four, or proposed another pairing.

So what has been the point of this big fight?
I DID SAY THIS.
I DID SAY HALF THE SHIT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2419 (isolation #222) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

Of course I wanna be in the final 2 pairings but that's never going to happen because it's me. You just admitted you can't read me so you're clinging on 2 posts and justifying the sr on that logic. Like
pedit: Dva stop talking to me please before I do something I regret let me put it simply.

You are finding every reason to cling to your sr to me because you can't read me and you're unwilling to change your mind. That is just wrong and makes the lack of wanting to play regardless of what side I'm on. I have shown you that you're outright wrong and you refuse to look at that. I proved you wrong but you still try to twist it for no reason
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2421 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hey fire if I leave would you look at Gamma for me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2427 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2426, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2421, MariaR wrote:Hey fire if I leave would you look at Gamma for me
don't leave. i need someone to laugh at my horrible jokes
Your jokes are great <3
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2433 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

I could be cop clear and I bet RC Sakura and Dva would go "wait a minute though"
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2434 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MariaR »

My whole point for going at RC was saying if he's wrong he's fucked and that people won't follow his plan anyway it had nothing to do with my bri scumread at the time Dva I have no idea how you're reaching point A from Point B it's just coming out of left field and you're making this painful as fuck for no reason
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2438 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

Dva my last words to you are trying to solve slots normally. If you can't read a slot say so because that just fucking sucks. I really hope you're scum cause otherwise yeah
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2441 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

Nancy Drew 39 - DVa
Brian Skies - ChibiBear
Kokichi Oma - Princess Celestia
Gamma Emerald - Firebringer
SirCakez - Malakittens

Send cakez/mala to end game I need to go read short iso and if he took advantage of his newbie status you kill that right away
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2444 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by MariaR »

k prob kill that slot
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2447 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

Princess might be town I'm rethinking it.
I don't know how to feel about Bri at this point
Pedit: Agreed dunn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2451 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2445, DVa wrote:
In post 2438, MariaR wrote:Dva my last words to you are trying to solve slots normally. If you can't read a slot say so because that just fucking sucks. I really hope you're scum cause otherwise yeah
Like all you had to do was be like, "okay, let's start with cakez"

Instead you started this paranoid fearmongering and decided to make RC's last day in the game a bunch of bullshit vitriol

I feel like you intentionally picked this fight and made it as little about the reads in question as possible

so yeah, you can accuse me of being biased toward you, but I also just *don't townread you* and that makes you *a fine compromise wagon*

ok?

don't make this so personal, I would say I want us to be able to be friends but I feel like you're too tilted at me rn. I'd at least like you to stop being pissed at me tho

apparently you really like cakez though, because of reasons that I think are just as suspect as the ones being thrown your way tbh
I'm mad because instead of just saying "Hey Maria I can't read you" you wasted my time in thinking that I could convince you otherwise. I'm not tilted at you. I didn't fearmonger rc you are once again taking words out of my mouth you do this over and over
you say I did ___ when ____ never happened.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2453 (isolation #232) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2450, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2447, MariaR wrote:Princess might be town I'm rethinking it.
Yeah same - like I think her reads are bad but I think she reads more as awkward/inexperienced town than inexperienced scum. Not 100% on Kokichi town, though, just fyi
Who should be end game do you think? I'm on cakez/mala but idk the 2nd
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2463 (isolation #233) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Then get your vote off me.
My partner and me are convinced we're locked town
why can't you trust us and move onto someone else
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2471 (isolation #234) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2465, DVa wrote:because you haven't convinced RC and so far his reads have been better than mine? he knows you much better than I do. you might think he's biased, but you just fucking accused me of being biased so right now that accusation doesn't have a lot of sway with me

I'd prefer Cakez, but I'm not so set on it that I'm going to fight RC on it right now
Rc can't read me and he knows it he just wants me and dunn dead because we didn't kneel over and take it like he wanted. I don't think you're bias after your explanation
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2473 (isolation #235) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2468, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's the fucking problem???? that you're going to try to get you two to endgame over a pairing that's actually locktown. i consider dva/short to be locktown as well.

you don't have to be scumread to clearly be not as townie as other pairings and dunn isn't going to turn on you so we have to lynch you while your lynch is possible.

that simple.
WE KNOW WE'RE TOWN YOU DICK AND YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO KILL US BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SHEEPING YOU.
You're mad that people are telling you you're wrong when you're 100% in the wrong. Wake up and smell the god dam coffee. If you're ever wrong you never blame yourself you say 'well that player played bad" or something like that. Have you made good reads? Yes yes you have but the way you do it and the way you act after is so gross that no one wants to listen to you. If you weren't toxic and tried working with people instead of fighting your own god dam friends over shit like this the problem wouldn't be here rn
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2478 (isolation #236) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

I made 1 point with RC and you took it out of context and made it into something I didn't say period Dva. Not the first time you've done it so what do you think I'm gonna do but call you bias when from my point of view it looks like you're putting words in my mouth to see me as scummy for things I didn't even do
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2482 (isolation #237) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1977, MariaR wrote:I really can't tell if you're that naive about your whole lynch order or you truly believe it's gonna happen.
In post 1979, MariaR wrote:Interesting. I disagree but at least your view isn't as naive as I first expected.
In post 1981, MariaR wrote:I don't think your reads will have more influence in your death as you think they will. Will some people respect them and maybe use them for reasoning to some extent? Sure scum will if scum is in that pairing and town might too. But if it comes down to the wire I doubt people will go "I'm not voting those 4 because RC said so." It's most likely to get ignored and forgot about though if we're thinking realistically. I think you'd be better off for finding reasons to call X scum then Y town. That's just my own outlook though I could be foolishly wrong.
This is what I said I told RC when it's crunch time just because he said x pairing is town doesn't mean people will sheep him. I didn't discredit him. I didn't do anything of the sort. I explained what I thought was gonna happen that wasn't me fucking with his plan.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2634 (isolation #238) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:19 am

Post by MariaR »

gg everyone!
I had fun for the most part I'd like to think my reads were somewhat decent haha I think me and dunn nailed the teams at the end besides maybe bri
LLD
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2635 (isolation #239) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:20 am

Post by MariaR »

You're great <3
Dva you're annoyingly great
Brain...curse you for being hard to read ;-;
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”