Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2108 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hi, I have absolutely no clue wtf is going on in this game. I haven’t read anything yet. I just told FG, to sub me in as soon as he has a replace out.

However, the whole dance mechanic sounds kind of cool. How do we select our partners?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2109 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2107, ChibiBear wrote:My favourite teenaged detective! :cop:
Thanks for the warm welcome. I had better do some reading.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2115 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2110, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're already dancing with DVa and the game is pretty much mechanically locked in at this point

Lynch 1/2 of fire pair and Maria pair today, me/Sakura nightkilled, lynch the other then sircakez or kokichi, then the other, if the game is not over Lynch your pairing
Is this some variation ofa lovers’ game, except w/o PTs?

Alrght, thanks for the head start. Hi DVa, didn’t really think you were my type but I’m open minded. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2116 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2111, Kokichi Oma wrote:Hi Nancy
Hi, nice to not be in a hydra for a change.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2118 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2117, DVa wrote:What can I say Nancy, you look good in a suit
:lol:

Wait ‘’till you see me in a tux. :P

I can’t read 83 pages. Even my predessor’s ISO is too much. :/

Fortunately, this setup sounds less confusing than Undertale, so it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out what’s going on.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2119 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2110, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're already dancing with DVa and the game is pretty much mechanically locked in at this point

Lynch 1/2 of fire pair and Maria pair
today, me/Sakura nightkilled, lynch the other then sircakez or kokichi, then the other, if the game is not over Lynch your pairing
What are the cases for each pair?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2121 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:15 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2120, RadiantCowbells wrote:All of their mothers wear army boots
:lol:

That isn’t helping.

It was a serious question. Why are you voting Maria/Dunn? Which one (or both?) do you find scummy and why?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2122 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2113, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we lynch fire
Why is Fire scummy? I’m assuming you’re townreading Gamma then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2123 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2101, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1999, Brian Skies wrote:I would like to lynch Cakez/Mala.
Why Cakes/Mala?

Same question to you, that I asked RC.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2124 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

P.edit. wrt Maria/Dunn.

RC?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2126 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2125, Firebringer wrote:RC hasn't really explained reads this game. I wouldn't expect him to answer ur questions nancy
But someone has too and adding to the fact that my predecessor’s pairing - if our PT is any indication - was “The War of the Roses” - minus the chandelier - isn’t helping much either. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2250 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2133, RadiantCowbells wrote:Basically like all the pairings that aren't chibiskies need to die and drewva39 needs to be lynched in 4 way if the game continues

I'm not finding it easy to care about doing anything beyond that and if I half ass a case it just makes it easier for scum to discredit the plan after I'm gone.
What? Why? (and please spare me the details, kthanx. :lol: )
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2251 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2135, DVa wrote:@Nancy, since you wanted explanations, here's where I am rn:

Townie
Kokichi Oma -- I've read Kokichi's town games, and this looks like his town game

Dunnstral -- I didn't correctly sort him in BoR and don't have confidence in my read. RC insists he's town; I thought opening with a reads list was unusual. At this point there's other people that are scummier. (Very much wish I'd pushed back on RC flipping his read on Dunn and danced here instead at this point)

Brian Skies -- Most of my read here was based on
In post 254, Brian Skies wrote:Is it too early to volunteer as tribute?
which struck me as a ballsy gambit if scum

he could be townier tho

ChibiBear -- Fine with this being newgreen until I see a Gamma flip, at which point I go back to:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:Gamma - Feels like he's posted a fair but but hasn't said much, definitely keeping an eye on him.
which did not, at the time, strike me as a genuine reaction to Gamma's slot based on what had been posted until that point

Malakittens -- There's been so little new content here for a while that I'm worried game will stall with her alive forever, and she's with Cakez who seems scummy. 'acceptable losses for a cakez flip'? that's kinda cold but kinda how I see it

Princess Celestia --
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:MariaR getting involved here is not good and she is attacking our confirmed town RadiantCowbells
While I don't townread Maria, I thought this particular attack on Maria was kinda weird at the time--I can see the POV a bit more now

Firebringer -- I don't know how to sort this slot even after having glanced through two of his other games. A little concerned since my last "poe null-->town" ended up flipping scum tho

MariaR --
In post 286, MariaR wrote:So I believe fire when he says he forgot how many scum were in this game.
Maria hates me for coming back to this again but this post pinged me really hard. We've talked about this post so I wouldn't bring it up except it's still on my mind
In post 1981, MariaR wrote:I don't think your reads will have more influence in your death as you think they will. Will some people respect them and maybe use them for reasoning to some extent? Sure scum will if scum is in that pairing and town might too.
Frankly I just don't know *what* Maria was trying to accomplish with this post and so it bothers me

SirCakez --
In post 349, SirCakez wrote:LLD's sort of taking command looked town to me. I don't think she takes that tone as scum from my (admitedly vague) meta recollections.
didn't like this then, don't like it now

also never liked his suspicions of Karmeleon

Gamma Emerald --
didn't like him going after Karmeleon here
In post 118, Gamma Emerald wrote:This doesn’t feel right to me. He seems to be trying to subvert the argument.
shortaru --
In post 272, shortaru wrote:RadiantCowbells - duh
Gamma Emerald - I think town?
Dunnstral - scummy
Karmeleon - scummy

MariaR - towny, would dance
DVa - scummy, doesn't feel like genuine posting
Moment - towny, would dance
Sakura Hana - towny would dance (but alas, she has her sights elsewhere)
Firebringer - I can't get a read on this... everything in me screams scum, but wtf would scum be so blatant for?
Lady Lambdadelta - scummy
Putting aside the read on me which I didn't like, what really bothered me was why Gamma would be a leantown based on his posts, why karmy would be scummy, and *how he decided* LLD was scummy. In retrospect this read list almost looks too accurate based on the evidence that was available at the time.

He also was trying to play up being new green in points such as this:
In post 482, shortaru wrote:Still learning the ropes in forum Mafia. Been churning through the wiki to get a handle on strategy, action resolution, and power roles (oh dear God the power roles!)
scummy

with all that, Gamma/Fire and Cakez/Mala both seem like, as pairings, the best places to look for a flip today to me

at this point it's quite obvious shortaru was a manipulative little fucker. I don't know that makes him 100% lockscum but he roleplayed the newbie card way too hard and had some wild fucking reads, so unfortunately Nancy, I think there's a solid chance you replaced into a scum slot at this point
Alright, thanks for these. I don’t know him but based on what he posted in our PT, I definitely do think he might be a manipulative individual in general. So, I understand why (if you’re town) you’d be leery of me. I would be leery of him in and outside of this game. Since, he requested what he posted in there, be redacted post-game - I don’t want to violate anyone’s privacy but I have been in your place, where someone who I had wrongly trusted and actually considered a friend - pulled that crap on me. You need to own your bad behaviour - no excuses.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2252 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2140, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think he could be scum maybe but I still don't think he's scum with you and that's what matters to me!
Well, unless DVa were to replace out for some reason, the only way to ever determine that would obviously be a flip.

Unfortunately for me, DVa is gunshy about posting in our PT but tbf, I wouldn’t want to be in a neighbourhood with Short either.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2253 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2144, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think LLD would know better than to want to pair with town and be at threat of being walked out on so I think dunnstral is scum
In post 516, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 288, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I think Maria<->Cakez is a good pairing.

I also think Dunnstral<->LLD is a good pairing.

Because frankly 1) I think all four of those names are town now seeing their posting

and 2) I think all four of those names are entirely unafraid of killing themselves to kill the other if they get the slightest hint of them being scum.

I do want to run it by other people's reads, specifically interested in our confirmed town's perspective on things, but yeah I think those are a few good pairings.
I'm on board with pairing with you, by the way
I read LL’s ISO yesterday and she seemed like obvscum to me. I don’t know her meta though but she was pretty clearly open wolfing, it seemed to me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2254 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2161, SirCakez wrote:It makes a lot more sense to me to do DVA/short slot earlier in the order b/c I think short slot/Nancy is almost lock scum at this point considering the real identity and LLD interactions.
@RC
Nope.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2255 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2184, Dunnstral wrote:I mean, we both know you were just going to lynch lld regardless of your read on her, if I actually thought she was town I would have just paired with her anyway
In post 2186, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2135, DVa wrote:@Nancy, since you wanted explanations, here's where I am rn:

Townie
Kokichi Oma -- I've read Kokichi's town games, and this looks like his town game

Dunnstral -- I didn't correctly sort him in BoR and don't have confidence in my read. RC insists he's town; I thought opening with a reads list was unusual. At this point there's other people that are scummier. (Very much wish I'd pushed back on RC flipping his read on Dunn and danced here instead at this point)

Brian Skies -- Most of my read here was based on
In post 254, Brian Skies wrote:Is it too early to volunteer as tribute?
which struck me as a ballsy gambit if scum

he could be townier tho

ChibiBear -- Fine with this being newgreen until I see a Gamma flip, at which point I go back to:
In post 563, ChibiBear wrote:Gamma - Feels like he's posted a fair but but hasn't said much, definitely keeping an eye on him.
which did not, at the time, strike me as a genuine reaction to Gamma's slot based on what had been posted until that point

Malakittens -- There's been so little new content here for a while that I'm worried game will stall with her alive forever, and she's with Cakez who seems scummy. 'acceptable losses for a cakez flip'? that's kinda cold but kinda how I see it

Princess Celestia --
In post 1037, Princess Celestia wrote:MariaR getting involved here is not good and she is attacking our confirmed town RadiantCowbells
While I don't townread Maria, I thought this particular attack on Maria was kinda weird at the time--I can see the POV a bit more now

Firebringer -- I don't know how to sort this slot even after having glanced through two of his other games. A little concerned since my last "poe null-->town" ended up flipping scum tho

MariaR --
In post 286, MariaR wrote:So I believe fire when he says he forgot how many scum were in this game.
Maria hates me for coming back to this again but this post pinged me really hard. We've talked about this post so I wouldn't bring it up except it's still on my mind
In post 1981, MariaR wrote:I don't think your reads will have more influence in your death as you think they will. Will some people respect them and maybe use them for reasoning to some extent? Sure scum will if scum is in that pairing and town might too.
Frankly I just don't know *what* Maria was trying to accomplish with this post and so it bothers me

SirCakez --
In post 349, SirCakez wrote:LLD's sort of taking command looked town to me. I don't think she takes that tone as scum from my (admitedly vague) meta recollections.
didn't like this then, don't like it now

also never liked his suspicions of Karmeleon

Gamma Emerald --
didn't like him going after Karmeleon here
In post 118, Gamma Emerald wrote:This doesn’t feel right to me. He seems to be trying to subvert the argument.
shortaru --
In post 272, shortaru wrote:RadiantCowbells - duh
Gamma Emerald - I think town?
Dunnstral - scummy
Karmeleon - scummy

MariaR - towny, would dance
DVa - scummy, doesn't feel like genuine posting
Moment - towny, would dance
Sakura Hana - towny would dance (but alas, she has her sights elsewhere)
Firebringer - I can't get a read on this... everything in me screams scum, but wtf would scum be so blatant for?
Lady Lambdadelta - scummy
Putting aside the read on me which I didn't like, what really bothered me was why Gamma would be a leantown based on his posts, why karmy would be scummy, and *how he decided* LLD was scummy. In retrospect this read list almost looks too accurate based on the evidence that was available at the time.

He also was trying to play up being new green in points such as this:
In post 482, shortaru wrote:Still learning the ropes in forum Mafia. Been churning through the wiki to get a handle on strategy, action resolution, and power roles (oh dear God the power roles!)
scummy

with all that, Gamma/Fire and Cakez/Mala both seem like, as pairings, the best places to look for a flip today to me

at this point it's quite obvious shortaru was a manipulative little fucker. I don't know that makes him 100% lockscum but he roleplayed the newbie card way too hard and had some wild fucking reads, so unfortunately Nancy, I think there's a solid chance you replaced into a scum slot at this point

Here are my reads:

I believe the way MariaR was acting when pairing up was towny, and she got mad in me in the pt because she thought I was tricking her in a way that seemed genuine, Right now I think it's really likely she is town

Firebringer is leaning town - he could be scum, sure, but I'm not optimistic about lynching him and finding scum
Gamma I can't really read, again not optimistic on finding scum here, with that being said I don't see a reality where this pair makes it to end of the game without being lynched anyway - sorry guys

Shortaru/Nancy - I'm thinking probably scum, a lot of the stuff he's said is really dodgy looking back at it with the perspective that he wasn't a new player, I remember at one point I asked him to expand on something and he ignored it twice - this is my scumread right now - I'm pretty sure this slot won't survive until the end of the game (DVa will probably leave before that point)
DVa - I still think she's been obvious town, and it seems most people agree with that (unless I'm mistaken..?)

Sircakez - I don't have a good track record of reading this guy, poe makes me want to scumread him but reading his iso makes me want to townread him
Malakittens - I think she's town

Brian - More town than not - still, I'm not completely convinced that this isn't scum
Chibi - I'm pretty convinced this is town, though

Kokichi - Leaning town, wouldn't exactly be surprised if he was scum though, he doesn't really give us a lot to read him off of
Princess - Could definitely be scum, hasn't done much but what she has done has had me raising my eyebrows
I agree with your Kokichi read, this seems like his town meta - similar to all other FG games I’ve played with him in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2256 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2172, DVa wrote:tbh nancy implying she's not going to read every line in total ocd might be a scumtell, but I know some of you guys know her better

just the impression I got from town nancy last game
Like seriously? Don’t you think this is a little unfair? You had the advantage of starting this game from the getgo. I will try my best to skim through what I can but 83 freaking pages? You seriously going to scumread for that?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2258 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2257, DVa wrote:OK, fair. I will only scumread you because of Shortaru instead, not because you're not reading everything as a replace-in :P
I think I can live with that. :lol:

Anyway, I just want to make clear, I actually do believe what he said in that post and I don’t want to sound like a callous or unsympathetic asshole. I just don’t like it when people say, oh you can’t blame me for behaving _____way because I have ______ whatever.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2261 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2259, DVa wrote:Yeah, I believe him too, I just don't think it makes him town

I do like you though and I'm sorry I wasn't alive long enough in BoR to properly flip my read of you. And even if you're scum this game, I want you to know you're still a good person deep down
Thanks. I’m not though but I try, I’m far from an angel.

Yeah, I wish you had because I might have shot Sakura instead of Wisdom. :/

Speaking of, if it weren’t for her pairing with IC-RC, I’d be questioning her locktown read of me after that game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2262 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2260, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2254, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2161, SirCakez wrote:It makes a lot more sense to me to do DVA/short slot earlier in the order b/c I think short slot/Nancy is almost lock scum at this point considering the real identity and LLD interactions.
@RC
Nope.
Great argument
Great counter. :roll:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2263 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1725, Malakittens wrote:I mean LLD I reached out to you and all I got was being ignored so idk how that’s helpingntown
In post 1735, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1732, Sakura Hana wrote:I still think scum, hard scum read.
Yeah just skimming I’m also reading her as scum but it’s nothing based off RC
In post 1750, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1740, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1725, Malakittens wrote:I mean LLD I reached out to you and all I got was being ignored so idk how that’s helpingntown
WE

ARE

BOTH

LADIES

???

Yes but you can still engage me and try to sort me. Especially when I already reached out. Scum reading me and not giving reasons why, dodging reach outs (dw mariar did it too).
In post 2013, Malakittens wrote:So I kinda had paranoia on cakez bc he didn’t pair up with LLD when he had the chance to and he kept saying LLD was a top town read
If there’s scum in that pair, I doubt it’s Mala. Her interactions with LL don’t really read w/w to me at all.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2264 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2247, SirCakez wrote:*inb4 I'm accused of being scum trying to avoid a mala lynch*
:shifty:

I think Mala is town but you OTOH seem very different than you did in BoR.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2265 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1070, Sakura Hana wrote:I've had a bad feeling since the beginning with how quickly people are townreading people.
Pretty sure I mentioned I had concerns with LLD and MariaR at some point.
There's also the thing with DVa being a lil different and more aggresive this game than BoR, but she said it's because of different role.
Really? She seems similar to me here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2266 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2248, Kokichi Oma wrote:What's the vote count?
I wish you and Mala were a pair. :/

I tr you both.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2272 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2268, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2261, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’d be questioning her locktown read of me after that game.
Nothing related to you and mostly related to LLD's treatment of the slot.
In post 2269, Sakura Hana wrote:And I dont get why me being paired with IC RC affects your opinion of me.
In post 2270, DVa wrote:She's assuming you're getting shot so it's not worth thinking about
I think you’re probably town anyway, despite that. Why because it would be game throwing for a scumslot to pair with RC for obvious reasons. Lol, DVa is right. I understand your read on me is based on LL/Short interactions but after BoD, you really can’t blame me for doing a double take, since town!you has initially scumread me in all the FG games we’ve played together.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2273 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I haven’t ISO’d everyone yet but Cakes/Celestia are my strongest scumreads so far. I feel bad for their partners, who I’m townreading.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2276 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2249, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.4

RadiantCowbells - Sakura Hana [0] -
Nancy Drew 39 - DVa [0] -
Brian Skies - ChibiBear [0] -
Kokichi Oma - Princess Celestia [2] - SirCakez, ChibiBear
Dunnstral - MariaR [3] - Princess Celestia, RadiantCowbells, Sakura Hana
Gamma Emerald - Firebringer [2] - Kokichi Oma, MariaR
SirCakez - Malakittens [4] - Brian Skies, Firebringer, DVa, Gamma Emerald

Not Voting [3]
- Nancy Drew 39, Dunnstral, Malakittens

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-11-12 10:00:00)
I only have less then a day to figure this out? :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2277 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2275, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm just mostly putting it out there that LLD's interactions with Short makes him more likely town, and the argument of "he was house" and "he was pretending to be newbie" doesnt hold strong enough for a scumread to form there.
Yeah, I agree. I don’t understand why anyone sees that as AI. He was obviously trying to fool the mods and would have said that in any game he was playing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2280 (isolation #29) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2279, DVa wrote:
In post 2271, Firebringer wrote:i got the job. i am now a stripper.
Congrats Fire! I'm so proud of you!

I lived with a stripper for a few months. I recommend you work hard but do good aerobic exercises outside of the work, pulling a muscle or hurting yourself on the pole can be devastating to your income
You and Fire would have made a cute couple but then I probably wouldn’t be in the game rn.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2651 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Fire, why did you replace out? :/

I didn’t expect this game to end this quick. FakeGod, just please auto pre-in me from the start. :lol:

I legit had no idea what/who I replaced in on.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”