Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Those are some strong reasons Irrelephant11 (noticing similar: thought processes, depth, search for motivation and concern, between those games).

I will pay respect to your added experience with Volxen too. Defence noted.

I will recalibrate my read accordingly.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

do you mean "what does eragon faking a read look like?"?

pedit: ok
keyser are you scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 776, Irrelephant11 wrote:do you mean "what does eragon faking a read look like?"?

pedit: ok
keyser are you scum
Sure that question is luffly
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:07 am

Post by the worst »

In post 774, Irrelephant11 wrote:ewo, ewo, idk what that question means! :P
Rel rel rel read my mind pls >':
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I don't remember eragon faking a towncase
I remember him faking a scumcase on ausuka
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

hmm
Probably there's similarities anyway though so let me go see
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 am

Post by volxen »

In post 724, Eragon wrote:First 10 posts-
-I dont see anything AI, mostly memes/not really content posts
In post 189, Creature wrote:Cool I almost posted in a game that ended months ago

Next 10 posts-i see a few things here
- the stuff about replacing out seems like natural interaction? I don’t really know I just kinda like the tone from it
- this post gives me strong town pings, specifically saying “dont send me to heaven”

21-30
- *pats*
- you poor soul.
- I dont know where this read comes from? He hasn’t said anything about tw, and all of a sudden “oh hey your probably right on TW”
- makes my heart feel warm inside 0.0 but on a serious note It does seem weird, but why would scum say a single intro RvS post reads town? pocket?

31-40
- prove it. Insofar you can, this post is fine, but if you aren’t trying, this is probably LAMIST

41-50
- personally feel towny tone here, but I also think this is a stretch
- why are you bringing this up again?? And the “i wouldn’t notice it myself though” sounds like “oh hey I didn’t get a scum rc so I couldn’t see that”
- personally I abhor self-meta, but I know people do it on this site (?) so im in-between here. Reasoning is b/c if someone knows their meta enough to comment about it, can’t they manipulate it? like, creature says “i’d give town reads as scum”
> gives like, 1 townread.
“oh hey I cant be scum”
- do you have a response to their vote?

51-60
- then does it
- can you elaborate a bit more on “he did enough” and why you are hesistant?
- towny vibes
- I have no idea the context, but I feel towny ping he doesn’t want to do unnatural things.

61-70
- isn’t that what you did? (except for saying it outloud)

71-80
- town ping, scum would force reads out, town wants to make accurate reads
- was that an actual scum read?

81-90
do you feel you are doing that this game? And is it normal as all alignments?
as above town ping, scum would try to force a read
above

91-100
its all well and good to try to make reads the way you want, but its normally good to have some reads by that point of the game… I still like how you aren’t giving in to people forcing you to make reads, as I feel scum would, but I think its about time…
mostly calm reaction to the vote, but it also strikes me a bit odd
“ I dont care if you vote me just don’t Lynch me” feels like an indirect way of saying “why the fuck did you vote me”

101-110
this made me laugh
most people like it when you give reasons for town reads ;_;
please?
I dont know whats going on in this post

111-120
:3
*pat*
do it. I dare you.
I also want an explanation from lab

121-130
why des it matter if he’s an alt?
what do you mean? You think volxen is scum, or you think this puts us into judgement day? And if you think volxen is scum explain. And if you think everyone is town, explain.
I see that too, but why go pure shade instead of asking WHY rel is sleeping TW?
can you explain why you SR volxen?

131-141
speak of the devil, please don’t do this. Odd coincidence for the post numbers lmao.
so basically your read is he had a wolf pop-in. Got it. But what about the rest of his posts? scummy? Towny but not enough to counter-act, null?
IM HERE BISH AND YOU CANT STOP THIS
well, its also statisticly likely that at least 1 is scum, based on there being 4/9 players and 3/9 are scum…
when did you change the read?

142-155
- try to draw a conclusion yourself, as well as asking
- MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- again, you literally need to have worse reads than RNG(i’ve seen it happen) to not have one of these be scum
- do you truly believe this?
- I think you should
- so you don’t acknowledge the fact that you could be scum and people think you might be scum??????? Everyone that scum reads you, no matter what, your skeptical of?
- ok.

conclusion:
So, i saw a lot of posts that gave me towny pings and i felt the tone was towny, but i also read a few that just made me go "WTF???" so i don't think i can consider this strong town, but i definitely have a townread here
Alright, so you've done a fairly detailed ISO dive of Creature. And it also seems you not only believe that Creature is town, but he is your strongest townread. It seems like you came to that conclusion fairly easily, but if Creature is somehow obvious town, then several players (including myself) are missing it, so it's a bit concerning to me that he became your strongest townread so quickly and so easily. Especially because a lot of the things you listed as being townie for him could easily be faked by scum. For example:
In post 724, Eragon wrote:- the stuff about replacing out seems like natural interaction? I don’t really know I just kinda like the tone from it
Why is him asking Lefty whether he replaced out more likely to come from town!Creature than scum!Creature? I don't really see that as being AI at all.
In post 724, Eragon wrote:- this post gives me strong town pings, specifically saying “dont send me to heaven”
Scum could do that just as well to try to make themselves look more towny, especially with his whole follow-up of "I don't plan to be sent to heaven early anyway. I'm more of an endgame guy." in post .
In post 724, Eragon wrote:-319 why are you bringing this up again?? And the “i wouldn’t notice it myself though” sounds like “oh hey I didn’t get a scum rc so I couldn’t see that”
When Labrat brought up the typo about the mafia RC saying "aligned with town" in post , people were quick to point out that that may be more likely to come from scum than town (i.e., scum would be more likely to notice the typo), which may be a fair assessment. But why is Creature's response of "I wouldn't notice it myself though" townie? Couldn't that just be scum!Creature making a joke about it in jest?
In post 724, Eragon wrote:-332 towny vibes
Why? In that post he says, "tbh I'm more ready to send players to heaven than scum to hell." Considering it's arguably a lot worse to send scum to heaven than it is to send a townie to hell, why does he get town points for that?
In post 724, Eragon wrote:-471 town ping, scum would force reads out, town wants to make accurate reads
In post 558, Creature wrote:Like volxen who just came here to fart and left
In post 662, Creature wrote:
In post 660, Irrelephant11 wrote:As in, you think DrJ and Volxen are both scum?
I expressed multiple times I scumread volxen.

Also DrJ didn't seem to do anything other than bugging me for inactivity when like the entire playerlist was inactive.

That might have been a fair point to make for Creature earlier in the game, but his read of me is either forced/faked (if he is scum) or incredibly lazy (if he is town). I asked TW legitimate questions about the Heroes Wanted game (since TW himself brought it up as his basis for meta reading Creature), and Creature responds by throwing shade at me saying I was "fart posting" by asking about the game. It came across like he was more interested in throwing shade at me rather than trying to accurately sort my slot.

Now if Creature is in-fact town, I agree with his assessment in post that he probably didn't get up to L-1 without scum involvement, especially since a third of the playerlist is scum. And I am one of the people on his wagon, so it makes sense for town!Creature to be critical of my slot. But his wagon consisted of myself, Dr. J., The Worst, and Keyser. He has been throwing shade at me and Dr. J, but why is he not being critical of the rest of his wagon? He seems to be giving Keyser in particular an easy townread, as he seems convinced that Keyser is the only person on his wagon that is town. But he never explained why Keyser's joining of his wagon is more "genuine" than TW, Dr. J, or myself joining his wagon:
In post 683, Creature wrote:Keyser feels like the most genuine atleast. The rest all have some scum equity.
In post 687, Creature wrote:Now I think there's very likely scum among {DrJ, the worst, volxen}

I could see any of them deciding to push me as scum.
Any why doesn't he consider the possibility that Keyser could be pushing him as scum as well? Why is Keyser the only person on his wagon that gets a free pass?

I'm just not seeing anything in Creature's ISO or interactions that is strongly indicative of him being town. It really feels like you are giving Creature an incredibly easy townread.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

So seems to be how eragon formats any deep read he makes as either alignment (I remember learning this upon metadive to figure out his scumgame)
Umm his fake scumread of Ausuka in Watchmen Wanted consisted mostly of "Can't explain this??" and "one interpretation of this post would be ____, and that's the one I pick"
doesn't focus much on trajectory so much as isolated moments

...that's all I got, it's kinda hard to pick out what makes a fake read fake, plus at the time I believed his reads mostly
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 776, Irrelephant11 wrote:keyser are you scum
Underperforming town.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:25 am

Post by the worst »

yea I think his creature case is more consistent with how town eragon forms reads but the actual content is like... babby no....

@volxy good post gimme a sec.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:26 am

Post by the worst »

actually Era needs to respond to your post, me throwing my weight around would be a waste of time. plus I only weigh as much as a witch
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In your opinion, does scum-Creature saying I’m the only “genuine” mofo, good or bad in terms of associations with him?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:31 am

Post by the worst »

about as neutral as it should be I think
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 787, the worst wrote:about as neutral as it should be I think
So he’s just WIFOM shooting... shouting names for null fun...?

Including his scum read of Volxen + Dr J (two of the most loved slots this game)?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:53 am

Post by the worst »

In post 788, Keyser Söze wrote:

Including his scum read of Volxen + Dr J (two of the most loved slots this game)?
My brain aches because I think having nonsense reads which go against the grain is >rand town but citing meta and calling people bad when you're asked to explain them is >rand wolf (refer: my scumgame)

if he is indeed scum yeah he just yells random names. there isn't a discerbable rhyme or reason to whether or not he would treat a scumbuddy or a townie the way he's treating you I don't think

I can re dive Heroes Wanted or smth to see if it might spew you but his meta is in a state of aggressive flux so like, I don't want to
--
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:03 am

Post by ManateeDude »

Lefty has been force replaced... seeking replacement
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 789, the worst wrote:
In post 788, Keyser Söze wrote:

My brain aches because I think having nonsense reads which go against the grain is >rand town but citing meta and calling people bad when you're asked to explain them is >rand wolf (refer: my scumgame)

if he is indeed scum yeah he just yells random names. there isn't a discerbable rhyme or reason to whether or not he would treat a scumbuddy or a townie the way he's treating you I don't think

I can re dive Heroes Wanted or smth to see if it might spew you but his meta is in a state of aggressive flux so like, I don't want to
Yells random names

Good, just protecting myself incase he does flip mafia :giggle:

I just thought to myself, in that scenario, he may be trying to shade two of the most established universal town reads by instilling paranoia in our minds... then link me to himself via an unexplained town read! :o

Good thing he isn’t scum though right!

ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:22 am

Post by ManateeDude »

Did you know?

Capybara's can hold their breath underwater for up to 5 minutes..

Votecount 1.09

Creature (3) - Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, the worst, volxen
Keyser Söze (1) - Lefty
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (1) - Eragon
Eragon (1) - Irrelephant
Not Voting - Creature, LabRat01, Keyser Söze

Time till end of hell phase 1: (expired on 2018-11-15 17:00:00)
Last edited by ManateeDude on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:23 am

Post by ManateeDude »

If there is 24 hours left and a replacement hasn't been found, the game will be paused and extended by 24 hours.
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde »

In post 786, Keyser Söze wrote:In your opinion, does scum-Creature saying I’m the only “genuine” mofo, good or bad in terms of associations with him?
If I may answer that as well, in my opinion its scum buddying town, given I see no reason from his perspective to see why you should be genuine. I have difficulty reading you tbh but I'd... tenatively mark you as slight town, and this goes to confirm that.

I've felt tw to be town, however, I do have a thought that he could also be scum with creature given it would be natural for him to bus his scum partner. I'm fairly confident he isn't esp as I don't think scum would be a second vote on a wagon on their partner, but I'll want to revisit that to see what other interactions there are there.
Hydra of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:58 am

Post by the worst »

I don't think I can scumcase a buddy as well as I cased creature, also fwiw I'm like insanely burned out on bussing so w/e take that how you will

Rel can probably back up from that one newbie game I would rather fight uphill than bus atm, also suss open 730 or whichever one was grey flag by the awesone rurururu
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 793, ManateeDude wrote:
If there is 24 hours left and a replacement hasn't been found, the game will be paused and extended by 24 hours.
ilu manatee
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

TW and Irrelephant - do you town read eachother as highly as eachother?
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by volxen »

@Keyser, do you think Creature is perhaps pocketing/buddying you? Does his townread of you feel "genuine"?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

He’s probably pocketed me in the sense I empathasized with his frustration yesterday (his appeal to emotion, regardless of alignment) made me want to take a step back. When you’re in the same boat as someone you can’t just help but feel like brothers. If the shoe was on the other foot and I was L-1 i’m sure he would have
unvoted too!
hammered me probably :lol:

I was hoping he would expand on his t/read of me but I don’t think that’s his style.

But the thing why try pocket only me? I’m only one vote, who hasn’t got any serious credit or control right now, so it’s a wasted buddying attempt if anything. There are lots of more persuasive players out there willing to flip him today. Eragon wasn’t even directly buddied/pocketed.. he just jumped in there with a straight town read.

Return to “Completed Open Games”