What is your favourite PM/message you've gotten in an LSG?

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Vijarada »

this was akane lol
Right so the vote was you and yasu voting against everyone else and I guess you did a good job of convincing each other but not really anyone else since I know I'm not distant with Korekiyo and I guess no one else is as distant with him as you guys were so it didn't make sense for me or probably the others to vote there.

The thing is you and yasu were in the same boat here. Okay we have conflicting interests but for some reason we got really tense when with yasu and I it was like "oh well, we have conflicting interests this time, not the end of the world either way". What I like about you that I don't see in other people in this game is your directness, but with any relationship in or out of a game there will be conflicting interests at times and you didn't handle it well unlike everyone else I've ever met so far in this game, including Yasuhiro who was in the same position as you.

So you're oil and water with Korekiyo and I like him and he doesn't rage when things look bad for him. This is a long drawn out way of calling you unreliable and someone I don't want to work with ^^ unless somehow I've made a mistake or sth -- so you're setting yourself up to "be next" by raging and stuff even though it's not part of my "master plan".
get a warrant
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Vijarada »

yes do play again for sure.
get a warrant

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”