Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1047, Dunnstral wrote:Anybody who sits in the back and cares more about lining up lynches than who we lynch today can be playing to scum wincon yeah
Says the player who just spewed 8 people as possible scum without making a real case on any of them, and hasn't done jack shit all game.

I'll happily and gracefully accept your login and declare YOU are "playing to scum wincon" so yeah!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Alonzo »

I'l save you a job Dunn and say that, as has already been pointed out, Creature demonstrated elements of both his scum and Town meta's in this one
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 984, Elsa Jay wrote:That's a flavor, not a claim damnit.

Why cant you just Fricken play along and get free townie points.
i saw two softs page 1-15 , only 1 making sens
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 947, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 943, Joey_ wrote:Will keep reading later
What's your read on me
i dont know yet but i dont wanna flip you either
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Kokichi Oma
Lady Angel*
Ruby Red Creature
Purrcocet
Carcalilly
Performer Nosferatu
Alonzo ManateeDude

Almost50
Mariar
Dunnstral
Chara
Snowman*
Elsa Jay*

this looks too easy
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 367, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 106, Elsa Jay wrote:Can already tell my strategy will start mainly day 2.

For now Elsa will go into hiding. Become one with the shadows...
What part of my super secret strategy was wrong? Apparently the fact you forget you get prodded for being sneaky.

I'm currently deciding to stay quiet for the sole purpose of not fucking myself with my words and am currently trying out the "lurker" style for this day 1. Any questions I may or may not answer if I'm bored.

Back into the shadows... like a true shinobi.
In post 401, Elsa Jay wrote:"Better him then me" would be my guess. I may be projecting, though.
@Elsa :
1st is about ninja, since its a scum modifier mostly and it wouldnt be really useful to claim that as town anyway, i dont think its your crumb
2nd is a sentence that felt out of place. "Projecting" im guessing you have the toxic goo modifier (which you said early game you wouldnt claim iirc), or the green thingy. I think you also played indeed voluntarily scummy trying to play into said modifier your behavior drastically changed near page 10 and you started talking about your crumb/role
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 462, Elsa Jay wrote:If you did a in depth analysis of me just now but didn't find my role crumb, I have to salute you for missing it.
Also i just realized, maybe you have a conditional modifier, but that would be an odd choice to ask mod in-thread instead of via pms, maybe the conditional modifier explains your 'slayer-gambity' behavior
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

25.8 posts per day - 722 posts/28 days - NY 213 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76567

12.9 posts per day - 220 posts/17 days - Open 739: Epic Duel - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77435

12 posts per day - 180 posts/15 days - Open 736: Diffusion of Power - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77349

8.46 posts per day - 203 posts/24 days - Mini Normal 2024 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76996

8.36 posts per day - 326 posts/39 days - Mini 2032: Children of Hurin Mafia - viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77310

7.72 posts per day - 247 posts/32 days - micro 816-II: pokemon go - viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76964

6.1 posts per day - 122 posts/20 days - Mini Normal 2033: Dolphins - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77289

5.5 posts per day - 155 posts/28 days - Mini 2032: TAZ Mafia: Murder on the Rockport Limited - viewtopic.php?f=23&t=77242

4.88 posts per day - 161 posts/33days - Open 737: Stack the Deck - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77146

4 posts per day - 36 posts/9 days - THIS GAME (with no night phases and posts from another game included)
3.3 posts per day - 53 posts/16 days - THIS GAME, extrapolated to after night 1 with a full day phase, with posts from another game removed
3.29 posts per day - 214 posts/65 days - Mini Normal 2030 - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77190

2.25 posts per day - 99 posts/44 days viewtopic.php?f=52&t=70810

2.19 posts per day - 68 posts/31 days - Mini Normal 1925 - viewtopic.php?f=53&t=72508

But I haven't factored out night phases. Some games, like the 4.88 posts per day town game, had a night phase that lasted ~4 days that skewered the stats. Additionally, this game hasn't had any night phases, which further skewers the stats in relation to this game so his post count appears higher than what it would be. Furthermore, Creature made posts that were intended for another game topic in this thread, further inflating his own postcount in a matter I'd deem unfair to consider in this game.

But you know what? we can extrapolate the results - we subtract 2 posts from his postcount (34/9), then multiply his post count and days by 1.55, bringing us to 53 posts/14 days, almost perfectly. Then, we add 2 more days to simulate the night phase - 53 posts/16 days, and now we have a fair extrapolation of his contributions - I've added the results above.

Even then, his posts per day is still likely too high than it would be if he weren't replaced and kept playing the game - he really worked on inflating his post count early on in this game.

As a bonus, I'll show off how very real Creature activity meta is, and how it's handled in other games:

Now obviously this was
A) from almost 2 years ago
B) made for micro games, while this is a large game

So I'm not going to try to interperet stats and compare to these charts, but this proves that creature meta was - AND STILL IS - a very big deal in reading him.

But wait, it gets better, let's look at Creature's self-made wiki page to see what he thinks about this:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Creature

Now let's stop ignoring the MATHMATICALLY LIKELY scumslot - the slot that is very high probability statistical scum - Don't act like you guys can read RUby Red when you don't even know whose alt it is, just go for blatant scummeta Creature who happens to be the same slot

VOTE: Ruby Red
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

A+ for the effort, regardless of alignement, ruby was indeed in my aim since i reread creature
VOTE: le gem
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1020, Dunnstral wrote:Probably because you came in and tunneled me all day long while ignoring side convos
so basically like every other game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1059, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1020, Dunnstral wrote:Probably because you came in and tunneled me all day long while ignoring side convos
so basically like every other game
Can you explain your dun scumread? Like i know hes a scummy dude but did you ever read him correctly? do you know his town/scum game?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

UNVOTE:

ok ill be honest i havent read 80% of this game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ive never seen dunn try this hard as either alignment
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

joey are you trying to pocket me, why am i your top tr when i've done basically nothing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

okay, dunn. you sold me with your last post. I feel like I was in math class.

VOTE: Ruby
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1063, Kokichi Oma wrote:joey are you trying to pocket me, why am i your top tr when i've done basically nothing
why, you mustve misread my list, the order didnt matter and the 1st group was my poe one, 2nd group my townread one.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

If you really read my list that way, you shouldve noticed worse incoherence than you being my highest townread
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1065, Joey_ wrote:
In post 1063, Kokichi Oma wrote:joey are you trying to pocket me, why am i your top tr when i've done basically nothing
why, you mustve misread my list, the order didnt matter and the 1st group was my poe one, 2nd group my townread one.
i also misread your list. which is funny because it's how i tend to format my PoEs too.

and Kokichi: i was mainly gut scumreading you and not agreeing with your reads, but i like the post quoted here and the ones on this page. maybe back up to null, i don't know.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ok ill give more effort in this game in the morning, since i'm in less games now.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Ruby Red

pedit: it's fine, really. i'm not giving this game as much as i should have, either. but let's all do our best! yay.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1050, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1047, Dunnstral wrote:Anybody who sits in the back and cares more about lining up lynches than who we lynch today can be playing to scum wincon yeah
Says the player who just spewed 8 people as possible scum without making a real case on any of them, and hasn't done jack shit all game.

I'll happily and gracefully accept your login and declare YOU are "playing to scum wincon" so yeah!
'not doing jack shit all game' does... not apply to Dunnstral this game really at all.
Almost, are you just scum here? a lot of your posts are simply not good.
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Purrcocet »

All it takes is some color text for u dummies to vote town ?
Purrcocet
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Purrcocet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Purrcocet »

Give me 20 minutes and a kit kat and i bet i can convince you the earth is flat too
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
AnonymousGhost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:14 am

Post by AnonymousGhost »

Talk Fast, Think Faster

BE LOUD! BE PROUD! BE ANTI-TOWN!
AnonymousGhost
AnonymousGhost