she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 29, Keyser Söze wrote:For some reason I thought it was a 7:2 setup... learnt from the OP that there are in fact three mafia!
:igmeou:
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 127, LabRat01 wrote:friendly reminder that Majority is 5 and duck has 3 votes on him rn

just don't hammer when not even a day has passed since SoD
This feels LAMIST honestly; I think the worst wagon was very hard to miss and he wasn't at risk of being hammered, like, anytime soon.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 136, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:What if the team is {Lab, Creature, TW}?

-Kor (to both)
It really hasn't been very long since the game began. I don't get why you seem so convinced Creature's scum already. Also I don't think he really does the lurking thing as scum anymore.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 169, Creature wrote:was I replaced from this game?
I mean on the other hand
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

Fck, just noticed that there’s less than a day left xd

VOTE: Keyser

I want to lynch him today. I still don’t like his interactions with Creature and the way he was going about TW the whole game was just weird imo.
I’ve got a half-finished reads on everyone on the computer at home, but there isn’t much time, so I’ll try to re-write at least part it on the phone. Sorry if it ends up being unreadable, I can't really do anything about that here

I find the way Keyser pushed TW during the game to be really off. He was perfectly able to TR me based on my emotional postings and he’s absolutely refusing to notice the same thing in TW’s posts, even though there’s way more of it and it’s way more obvious.
TW’s flip-flops are a really good example imo. Like his “I DON’T KNOW KEYSER” flip-flop on me, or the way he’s being paranoid about creature since quite a while, or even the way he refused to present his case on keyser for so long and was sulking later because he felt like he said so much. There’s so freaking much of it and it’s an obviously better argument than most of the scum-tells keyser has been posting so far.
It kind of feels like Keyser got frozen with his read on TW early on and didn’t want to change it or notice anything townie going on about TW because he was salty that TW managed to SR him right.
Keyser said multiple times that he’s trying to re-evaluate TW, so if he’s town and he was really trying to get over his bad feelings, he’d surely have noticed all of those town-tells. I mean, he was able to notice those in my posts, so why the heck not in TW’s?

I didn’t also get a good feeling out of the way he interacted with TW in general. He was SRing TW nearly the whole game, yet when talking about the other reads, he seemed to be treating him as a town-leader (kind of a weak attitude, still willing to sheep reads despite having TW as his SR and without bothering to change his read later).
It kinda feels like coming from a stressed scum, who has no idea how to interact with TW as TvS.

This gives me a rather decent SR on him rn.

I’ve got a rather decent catchup at home, but those are the posts I wanted to address a bit faster
Gonna post the rest later:
In post 838, Eragon wrote:
In post 801, LabRat01 wrote:First thoughts when catching up:

Irrelephant seems to be really happy to town-read Voxel, which is kind of weirding me out.
In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 384, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 377, Irrelephant11 wrote:My one thought without fully catching up is this seems like a towny volxen, unless he’s trying very very hard to improve his scumgame (no nuance there)
Improvement noticed too... would like to witness wider focus though.
is this you saying he's "improved scum" or that he's town?
It's theoretically possible this is his improved scumgame (and he's tryhard enough to get there) but it's a BIG jump from easy-to-lynch-d1 scum!volxen from WW
In post 632, Irrelephant11 wrote:without nuance
haha to explain further he seems to really struggle as scum to come up with thought-out reasoning for his reads. His reads aren't perfect but the amount of thought that goes into them shows a lot about his alignment (I think he's almost certainly town here)
He’d have to be bullshiting hard for it to be a lie.
uhh im seeing a contradiction

you say "the happiness of the townread weirds me out" but also
you say "he'd have to be bullshitting hard to make this a lie" which means its a real read which is good right?

so its it wierd and overhappy or truthful and good?
It's weirding me out because there’s a lot of emotions in it
It’s prob more accurate to say that I strongly feel that the read is a honest one, thus analyzable, but I’m getting tinfoily every single time I try to get sth out if it
In post 805, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 709, Eragon wrote: yes my bready friend.

I've played this set-up before , albeit from the opposite side, and it was extremely mind-game fun
Oof, that’s dumb, like, extremely dumb, but it’s giving me town vibes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen eragon meme so hard btw
few things i gotta settle with you :twisted: :twisted:
1. what's dumb?
5. i've never playe with you before(unless alt)
17. I meme hard alot, especially early.
The way you described your purgatory game, while saying that you were scum and it was fun, felt really sincere to me
That’s def not a good argument though, cuz it’s dumb as hell and easy to fake, but damn…

And I am an alt. We haven’t played a lot together, but prob enough for me to have a decent grasp of your playstyle
uhh I meant more along the lines of "why is not lynching -Lynch target- game throwing"
I was talking about creature gamethrowing in his conversation
In post 682, Creature wrote:
In post 678, ManateeDude wrote:Creature (4) - Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, the worst, Keyser Söze, volxen
First, this is never all town, specially if I'm town.

All of them reaching to the same wrong conclusion simply never happens in mafia history.
That was kinda townie.
I don't think its that great of a conclusion, given the statistical approximation of at least one of them being scum simply by RNG

The fact that he takes his “scum-flip” into probability when talking about interaction reads is not sth I think often comes from stressed scum.
I can see this, although some semantics I noticed(using semantics to show its not strong and more just tinfoil) he used "if" as if he might not flip town even from his PoV?
I mean, I’m not really gonna argue about that, cuz it doesn’t give me a strong read either, but “saying that he might flip scum ” doesn’t make sense from town’s pov either
It felt like he was just trying to do sth while thinking of the other players, not only of himself, which I sort of liked, especially since if he’s scum, there’s quite a chance that he’d have to be telling the truth there
what did you like about the "Farting read"
I agree with the reasoning (cuz my thoughts about volx’s early posts were kinda similar) and the way he presented the read was just so bold
He could have been just sheeping me (or keyser cuz I think he said sth similar before) so it def wouldn’t have been difficult for him to fake it, but it was just so different than his previous non-commital posts, that I ended up liking it
In post 856, Irrelephant11 wrote:You seem more impersonal/rigid/not sure what the word is in your recent posts... trying to decide if that's AI
Actually, that’s exactly the type of post I’d expect you to write in the third person
Are you trying to judge me or interact with me here? Did you do it on purpose?

And idk, it’s possible, but it’s not sth I did intentionally
It might be also caused by the fact that I’ve been only catching up lately cuz of stuff IRL, which generally tends to make me exhausted
My mind is also still cloudy today despite that I’ve been resting the whole day
But I don’t think my playstyle should have changed that much because of it
In post 856, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 822, LabRat01 wrote:P.Edit
About the heaven lynch, I think I’d be fine with volx after all
That’s not personally my strong TR, but if he really is scum (I'm kind of tempted to believe in the TRs on him, but meh), that’s a very valuable flip to get (even if it’s a heaven lynch imo)
I really doubt that scum would just remain idle if they got such a wonderful opportunity to get rid of one of them to heaven and only 2 people (as far as I remember) seemed to strongly push them being town
1 - this comment about sending volxen to heaven even if scum is pinging me. Do you personally think he'll flip scum? Do you think using heaven lynches to sort is a good strategy in this setup?
No, I don’t think volx is likely to flip scum rn. His later posts were better and he’s strongly TR by my strong TR, which kinda makes me less confident in my previous read. He’s still a person I’m struggling to get a read on, but I feel that I should sort him as soon as possible, because he gives a lot of spicy interactions

Yeah, I do think sending not-obv town to heaven it is a valid strategy. A bit more in a 15p than in a 9p, but still it makes a lot more sense to do that than to simply send the most townie player there
You’d be basically wasting a cop check and a full day of discussion

It shouldn’t be relied on too much, but I think the risk is worth it here
In post 861, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 856, Irrelephant11 wrote:1 - this comment about sending volxen to heaven even if scum is pinging me. Do you personally think he'll flip scum?
tbh, if Volxen did flip scum in heaven I would look at you (you are a type of scum-player to white-knight his scum teammates to high heaven and not bus) :cool:
man, you’re either a genius or just suck at interactions
it smells of SvS so god damn much
How are you so confident that Irre’s scum meta from the lovers game would be valid and he isn’t bussing in here right now? Seriously, no carefulness, no hesitation, nothing?
If it was a joke, it didn’t make me laugh
In post 892, Irrelephant11 wrote: Now the question is: would Keyser make this towncase on a townie as scum? I think most of my scumread of Keyser came from lack of nuance/mutual scumread with at first/buddying vibes
If Keyser is scum here he feels confident that buddying with the right people will save his team, or he's scum with DrJ...

Maybe it's just eragon/creature/lefty
Of course he freaking would
Nearly everyone has been TRing DrJ before Keyser did it rn, so him changing his opinion rn is of absolutely no value
C’mon, you’re better than this, this logic doesn’t even make sense
In post 897, Irrelephant11 wrote:but actually his case on DrJ was the first time this game he's been objectively very much like his town self, imo
reminds me of his Presidents play, finally
Not sure it's enough for anything resembling a strong townread but I think we already agreed not to lynch him today
And I really don’t like that change
In post 923, the worst wrote:
In post 921, Eragon wrote::3
921 is a v v wolfy post
Wait, why?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by the worst »

Labby
company

the time has come
VOTE: Creature
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1, ManateeDude wrote:Everyone will receive a Mafia Goon or Vanilla Townie role PM
The game cycles between hell phase and heaven phase, starting with a hell phase
@Manatee
lovely are you enforcing this rule via plurality lynching? <3
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 954, LabRat01 wrote:I want to lynch him today. I still don’t like his interactions with Creature and the way he was going about TW the whole game was just weird imo.
Sorry to spin you around but this kinda stuff DOES give me pause on Keyz. I think he has partner equity to creature and scum equity regardless but inadvertantly soft-scumsiding is totally within his townrange. Need to fully reevaluate whether I'm getting sentimental because I luffles Keyser but I think he becomes more readable in this list, not less.
In post 954, LabRat01 wrote:I find the way Keyser pushed TW during the game to be really off. He was perfectly able to TR me based on my emotional postings and he’s absolutely refusing to notice the same thing in TW’s posts, even though there’s way more of it and it’s way more obvious.
This is however a very strong point and I want some aggressive townspewing from Keyser if I'm wrong on him. :P
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by the worst »

Labby I really really like playing with you and if you're scum I'll cry
so
fess up if you are pls
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@LabRat you’re not TW
I have no play history with you
Why would I react the same way I react to you the same way with TW
Certain town tells/scum tells aren’t universal that can magically be applied to all players
There is nothing wrong with how I was suspicious with TW this game.
Even if it has put me in the s**t, I had to air it.

Awful vote LabRat.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by the worst »

{quack quack}
{DrJ, volxen}
{Labby}
{Ausuka, Relly}
{Eragon}
{Keyser}
{Creature}

decent chance I am being Very Bad here but that's a block of 4 people i really want to be town

basically sorted by how likely I am to send them to heaven

chance I'm being finessed by Relly and he does read s/s with Keyser v much but also like.... keyser randomly reads as s/s with players out of nowhere even when they're t/t so it's kind of not a super reliable gut ping. Still if I'm being really bad it's in the Rel/Ausuka tier and means I'm wrong on Era.

I think the way Era is forming detailed reads comes from a town mindset before a scum mindset but there isn't anything there that's hard to fake as scum. I'm wrong on him before Keyser, and wrong on Keyser before Creature imo

Keyser can be town but I need a contextual meta influenced re-dive and will probably case him in.... hell 2? idk exactly yet

I feel ok rn
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by the worst »

also: I propose either myself or Volxen for heaven 1 and will need a fair bit of convincing to send a lower read

Obviously volxen is a better pick objectively because Rel+I are a good duo to air dirty laundry abt Keyser but he's also like... probably a bit better at & more interested in mafia than I am in a realistic sense so.... :? Idrk
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

@the worst - you think I’m scum-scum with nearly everyone. :giggle: Labby, Creature, Irrelphant and probably even eragon?

What does that tell you? I’m the constant in your suspicions. I’m the player who looks scummy through his interactions (I would call pro-active sorting) with most of the players you don’t t/read
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by the worst »

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Is Ausuka that high based on Lefty posts?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by the worst »

doesn't mean I'm wrong on all of them just means you mess with my s/s radar when I don't townread you :P <3
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 964, Keyser Söze wrote:Is Ausuka that high based on Lefty posts?
I'll go into Ausuka later, that tier is faintly above null bc I'm going through my teen angst Irrelephant paranoia phase rn
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I’m a slimy player. Being connected to every player is my game
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

i'm kind of on the run rn, so I can't write much, but it's L-1, right? So no, give me at least some time to paste the other reads. Manatee should be asleep rn anyways, so it shouldn't even make a difference
And why creat over keyser?
In post 958, the worst wrote:Labby I really really like playing with you and if you're scum I'll cry
so
fess up if you are pls
uh, got no idea what fess up means, but thanks, I guess?
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 959, Keyser Söze wrote:@LabRat you’re not TW
I have no play history with you
Why would I react the same way I react to you the same way with TW
Certain town tells/scum tells aren’t universal that can magically be applied to all players
There is nothing wrong with how I was suspicious with TW this game.
Even if it has put me in the s**t, I had to air it.

Awful vote LabRat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

the worst wrote:
In post 1, ManateeDude wrote:Everyone will receive a Mafia Goon or Vanilla Townie role PM
The game cycles between hell phase and heaven phase, starting with a hell phase
@Manatee
lovely are you enforcing this rule via plurality lynching? <3
Btw, there has to be a plurality lynch, or else heaven-no-lynching would make the town OP

[insert quote tags]
First post:
Votes to No Lynch are not allowed
At the end of each phase, a lynch on the person with the highest amount of votes will be achieved. If there is a tie, it will be RNGed
[end quote here]
~.~
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by the worst »

Lit, thanks.im also on the fly and did not have time to check.
--
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:04 am

Post by Creature »

Damn I feel like I'm in a prison