Everyone Is A Cultist Recruiter II [An Ending]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Everyone Is A Cultist Recruiter II [An Ending]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:30 am

Post by Korina »

We're back ladies and gents once again, with a better set of rules after the first one just kinda was boring.

The Rules and Such

Stolen, then adapted, from Pokerface, who stole this from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

-01a.
Follow all site-wide rules.
-01b.
Remember, this is a game. Treat it as such, and have fun. Don't get site-banned, nor do anything that would cause you to.
I, the mod, reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur, and I will tell you when this actually happens.
All votes must be made bold
. Unvoting is not required but its nice. Vote-gambiting is allowed, however, if it looks like a vote, it is one.
A majority of votes is required to lynch. If there is a lynch, no matter what you do, you're still getting lynched, (sorry.)
03a.
When you're alive, do living things, like breathing. When you're dead, do dead things, like rotting, and not breathing. Don't post when you're dead, post when you're alive. You are also not dead until I say you are dead.
03b.
I'll grace you with my powers of necromancy one time after you are dead, allowing you to make one bah post.
04a.
All days have a 8 day deadline. All nights have a 2 day deadline. The thread will not lock during night given that its more fun if you post whenever. No votes are counted during the night.
04b.
Prods are handed out every 60 hours. Failure to reply within 18 hours of that will result in forced replacement.
Players
must
be voted out during the day. No lynching is
not
possible. If there is no majority by EOD, whoever has the most votes will get the noose. In the event of a tie, one of the tied players gets hanged first.
06a.
This is technically not a game of mafia. While you all do have PTs, there is technically no informed minority. You all know you are Cultist Recruiters.
06b.
You are not removed from a PT when you are recruited by someone else.
06c.
Like a normal game of mafia, don't talk to anyone else outside of this thread (or your PT) about this game, nor quote anything from the PTs/PMs in any thread regarding the game.
Actions are compulsive. Failure to comply results in random actions.
No small, encrypted or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts. I will modkill you if you do this, and you will lose the game.
If it seems like it should be against the rules, it probably is actually against the rules. Follow the spirit of the rules, and PM me if you're unsure.
I am certainly human. If I screw up and that mod error means you lose when you shouldn’t have, you get a technical win at the end of the game.
Game starts on Night 0. This is so you can get a chance to submit actions before inevitably getting lynched.
Do not use
this color (#006769)
, or any similar colors, because this is my color when I need to tell you guys important things.

Recruitment Physics:

00a.
If you're recruited, you win if your recruiter wins, and your recruiter wins if you win.
00b.
Players you recruit cannot win with your recruiter, unless they directly recruit them.
00c.
If you're recruited by another player, you do not win with your original recruiter, nor do they win with you. You instead win with your new recruiter.
00d.
At no point does your role or alignment change. Only who you win with will be changing throughout this game.
If multiple people recruit someone, only one of them will actually recruit that player, however, they are added to
all
attempted recruiters PTs. (Random drawing is done via a random drawing on random.org.)
You're not informed if you successfully recruit someone, only the recruited player is informed.
Once all living players win with someone, or they actually are the last man standing, the game is over.
If two players try to convert each other, both converts will fail.
If all players circle convert, (target the player below/above them; 1 targets 2, 2 targets 3, etc etc or the other way around), I automatically win the game.

TL;DR Rules:

00a.
Follow all site-wide rules.
00b.
This is a game, treat it as such. Don't get site-banned either.
All votes must be made bold, and if it looks like a vote, its a vote.
When you're dead, don't post. You may make one bah post however.
Days last for 8 IRL days, nights last for 2 IRL days, unless said otherwise.
Prods get handed out every 72 hours, then you're forcibly replaced 18 hours after that.
Don't talk to others about this game outside of this thread, or quote things in PTs.
Actions are compulsive. You must send in something, or else I do it for you.
Don't make your text small, encrypted or invisible. Don't edit or delete your posts either, if you do, you get modkilled.
Don't use
under any circumstances, nor any colors similar to it. That is my mod-color. (Only exception is the essay I always say in my rules for normal games of mafia).

Basically, if you can follow the rules of a normal game of mafia, you'll be fine.

Spoiler: Rolecard
Everyone's Rolecard
Everyone Is A Cultist Recruiter I

Welcome! You're a
Cultist Recruiter
, just like everyone else. You're only aligned with yourself, those you recruit and whoever recruited you. One other thing... you don't know if the person you recruited actually was recruited, nor if they're still aligned with you... Isn't that fun? :D

Abilities:
~ Each night, you may attempt to recruit someone.
~ You're not informed if you successfully recruited someone.
~ Your own PT is located [link]here[link].

Victory Condition:
~ You win once
all other living players win with you, you are the last man standing, or if nothing can prevent either from occurring.

Please confirm you're ready by
sending me a player to recruit OR by posting in your PT

Spoiler: Recruitment Feedback...
You were recruited by
[Name]
! You now also win if they win!

[link]Here is a link to their PT[link]

Changes from EIACR I:

- Added PTs
- Removed the "no talking about recruitment rule"
- Added "don't quote PTs"
- Reduced prodtimer slightly
Last edited by Korina on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 am, edited 17 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Korina »

Player Information1. Selynee
2. Egix96
3. the worst
4. Jingle
5. Ausuka
6. Gamma Emerald
7. Irrelephant11
8. Mewtaph

Spoiler: Living
1. Selynee
2. the worst
3. Jingle
4. Ausuka
5. Gamma Emerald
6. Irrelephant11
7. Mewtaph

Spoiler: Dead
1. Egix96

Spoiler: Spectators
1. PokerFace

PhaseNight 1
Last edited by Korina on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:14 am, edited 9 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Korina »

In post 4, the worst wrote:
In post 0, Korina wrote:06. Actions are compulsive. You must send in something, or else you get mod-killed.
Hard recommend that non-submitted actions are randomised rather than modkilled :>

If you're down for that, /in
Sure.
In post 7, Jingle wrote:/in with the provision that I may or may not have relevant pregame information to talk about.
Permission granted.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Korina »

In post 12, Gamma Emerald wrote:/in
I think 7-9 players is a good size FYI
And is there a way to be ejected from a PT?
Apart from modkill or replacement, no.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Korina »

I'll start the game in 24 hours or if we get 9 people.
Whichever comes first.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Korina »

(expired on 2018-11-03 11:16:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Korina »

ALRIGHT, WE'RE FINALLY STARTING
SORRY FOR DELAY, combination of [redacted], [redacted] and having friends over for my birthday-party-that-isn't-actually-on-my-birthday, prevented me from starting sooner than I would've liked to.

Rolecards are coming out now, as well as PT access.
Also, as a general notice, I will be AFK all of tomorrow, (November 6th), because that is election day (in the US only), and its also my 18th birthday, (also in the US, however, not only in the US), and I wanna do adult things, like vote, and pay taxes... and... stuff...

ANYWAYS, PT ACCESS AND ROLECARDS COMING OUT SOON, AND I'LL BE AFK TOMORROW
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #24 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Korina »

In post 21, Jingle wrote:I’m going to start with a bold move here:

Recruit: Korina
I'm watching you Wazowski... Always watching...
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #25 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Korina »

pageget
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #26 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Korina »

All rolecards have been submitted, and with thus, N0 has begun! You will confirm yourself by sending in your N0 action to me.
You will have until all actions are submitted OR 48 hours from this post to confirm yourself, or be replaced.

(expired on 2018-11-07 09:00:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #27 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Korina »

I have also thought about this, (in addition to looking at the last run through), and I've decided that, since the thread does remain open during the night, you may get prodded during the night if you have not posted within 60 hours, (2.5 days).

The only reason why I'm doing this is because it gets really hard to track prods that wouldn't count via the night, (and even though the thread does remain open, meaning you guys may post, therefore prods should still be a thing), I've decided to try to simplify that, and just say they count. If you post once during the night, you'll be fine for the rest of it.

On top of that, I'm not really gonna sit here and ensure what you say is relevant during the night-time, I'm fine with shitposting during the night and resetting prod-timer based on that.
During the day however, I will not reset prod-timer unless its reasonably game-advancing. (Y'know, the stuff you'd post anyways while playing a game of mafia or this...)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #30 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Korina »

Ew, sports.
I don't like sports.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #33 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Korina »

I never got into sports. I got into chess and other games like chess, (mafia, catan, etc etc).
I'm more into e-sports/speedrunning, but, I barely follow either.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #42 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Korina »

Game will start when I get home.
Ty to all who said happy birthday!
<3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #60 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Korina »

Sorry for delay, resolving actions now.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #61 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:43 am

Post by Korina »

Day 1 Has Begun, and ends in (expired on 2018-11-15 06:50:00)!

VOTE COUNT 1.0
Selynee (0):

Egix96 (0):

the worst (0):

Jingle (0):

Ausuka (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

Irrelephant11 (0):

Mewtaph (0):

Not Voting (7):
Selynee, Egix96, the worst, Jingle, Ausuka, Gamma Emerald, Irrelephant11, Mewtaph
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
(expired on 2018-11-15 06:50:00) remain in the day.

Mod Notes
:
- Good luck all!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #62 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Korina »

Also, since yesterday was my birthday, and I'm feeling really nice, I'll let you guys in on a secret:
You're all Cult Recruiters.
:3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #74 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Korina »

:right:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #75 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.1
Egix96 (4, L-1!):
the worst, Mewtaph, Irrelephant11, Ausuka

Selynee (1):
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1):
Selynee
Irrelephant11 (1):
Egix96
the worst (0):

Jingle (0):

Ausuka (0):

Mewtaph (0):

Not Voting (1):
Jingle
With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- In case you missed it, I'm feeling really nice since yesterday was my birthday, but, all of you are Cultist Recruiters. :3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #89 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Korina »

OI, HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE START SUBMITTING ACTIONS BEFORE I CALL NIGHT
SMH
ALL OF YOU ARE BANNED

(Not really)

Anyways, vc in a moment, we all know Egix was lynched.
Actions due.
Yadda yadda yadda.

(expired on 2018-11-09 16:05:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
Egix96 (5):
the worst, Mewtaph, Irrelephant11, Ausuka, Jingle

Selynee (1):
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1):
Selynee
Irrelephant11 (1):
Egix96
the worst (0):

Jingle (0):

Ausuka (0):

Mewtaph (0):

Not Voting (0):

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Mod Notes
:
- None
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Korina »

If anyone was said they were recruited and they don't have access to their recruiter(s) PT, please message me asap.
Apparently some players pts didn't go through and so I'm trying to double check that atm
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #93 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Korina »

Additionally, if everyone still alive may post in any PTs they have access to just to confirm that I have added you to the proper PTs.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #95 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Korina »

In post 94, Jingle wrote:Okay. I'm gonna go post in all of the completed game pts that are unlocked.
:roll:

You know what I mean
However, I have to admit, very clever.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #97 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Korina »

@TW, Happy scum-day as well!
(Just between you and me, I think Jingle is a Cultist Recruiter ;) )
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #100 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Korina »

Oh, well, I'm a jester. Could we perhaps lynch me? :D
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #103 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Korina

gg no re

Haunt: Ausuka

For winning last game :P
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #104 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Korina »

Weird thought, but, would you guys be interested in a "Everybody Is A Lyncher"?
I just thought of that, and thought it may be interesting.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #114 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Korina »

In post 108, Selynee wrote:
In post 100, Korina wrote:Oh, well, I'm a jester. Could we perhaps lynch me? :D
People who claim jester are usually not a jester. A lesson taught by a wise person....though I don't exactly remember if he said "jester" or "very rich". Anyway, I say we have to murder you...

VOTE: Korina

:P
I've actually seen in Town of Salem, jesters claiming jester on stand.
Working about 90% of the time, unless town is like "nah, this guy is actually a jester"
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #115 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Korina »

In post 112, Mewtaph wrote:VOTE: Korina
Where's the jester flip?

Just pretend this guy's name is actually Jester :P
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #130 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Korina »

I'll try to resolve actions really quickly.
Sorry about delay, rl is a bitch sometimes.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #131 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Korina »

(expired on 2018-11-24 13:45:00)
7 alive, 4 to lynch.

Deadline extended due to ending on thanksgiving, and expected V/LA and/or inactivity because of it.

Sorry for delay in day as well!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #134 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Korina »

Also, yes Jingle, I fell down the well trying to save little timmy, who fell down the well
again
. :P
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #150 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Korina »

Submit actions now.
Will post vcs when at a computer.
(expired on 2018-11-17 08:57:00)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #159 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Korina »

Game will resume after today.
IRL is a bitch, haven’t had time to resolve.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #164 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:09 am

Post by Korina »

As much as I'd hate to say this, I'm gonna stop the game here for several reasons:
1) My IRL crisises / extended V/LA / inability to use a laptop.
2) I've lost interest in modding this game through with regards to point 1.
3) It's been too long since N2 was supposed to end, and I feel like most players have just lost interest in the game.
4) I feel bad just leaving this forgotten, left in purgatory while you guys wait for me to do something.

I'll explain out my points:
1) I did have a lot of IRL crisises which lead into an extended V/LA. As some of you may have directly noticed, it impacted other things on-site. Once those were resolved, (around thanksgiving), I didn't really have a laptop to use to update this game. I didn't really wanna use my phone to do it either because that'd take me literally two hours at the very least. I wanted to use a laptop, and well, my school blocked this site, and then when I got my laptop back (a few days ago), they blocked the VPN I was using, so now I've found another one that works. I also haven't had internet access at my house for personal reasons.
2) Self-explanatory. I've sorta lost interest in modding this game following what happened. I was excited to run this again, but, following my IRL stuff, I just naturally lost interest in running it through. I realize I should've asked someone to help back-up, but, that's my mistake that I've learned from.
3) Also self-explanatory. Apart from Jingle and TW, I haven't really seen anyone posting anything about the game since the V/LA. Maybe a few players have in various PTs, but, not a whole lot. If it was people mostly posting about it or PMing me, that'd be different.
4) I would feel horrible if I just left you guys waiting in this game for me while I do other things on-site. I haven't been trying to avoid the site either, I've been slowly getting back onto it and trying to regain my activity.

With regards to all of those points, I need to call the game over and just mercy-kill it at this point. I'm sorry to all players involved, however, if anyone wants to run this setup, you have all the details and my permission to do so.
As for other things on-site in the future, (like EISAL), I will try to ensure this type of thing does not occur again with those. I make no promises because IRL can be a bitch at times, however, I will try to make sure I am on regularly enough to mod/play in future things.

Thank you all for being so patient and understanding, I will make all PTs public within 48 hours, if everyone tells me they are fine with what is in them.
If you are in any PTs and want something redacted, please tell me ASAP. After 48 hours, I will reveal all of them as is.

Thank you once again.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #168 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Korina »

In post 165, the worst wrote:Thanks for modding, Kor. Mature decision wrt abandoning the game, I was gonna unsubscribe from threads & drop a note in here over the weekend as I'm travelling next week too.

I might run a rendition of this, or something similar, in the future. It'd be 2019 though. :)
I personally would feel horrible if I went on to run EISAL or the open I wanna eventually run and I just left this hanging forever.
I hope that this happening does not affect anyone's opinion as me as a mod or person.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who did participate. I enjoyed it while it lasted. :)

Also, I wanna pre-in to that as a spectator(?). Depending on when 2019 it is will change if I'm around to play.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #171 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Korina »

In post 169, Jingle wrote:I reserve the right to complain endlessly about everything while playing in your games. ;)
Granted, lol
In post 170, the worst wrote:
In post 168, Korina wrote:I hope that this happening does not affect anyone's opinion as me as a mod or person.
Absolutely not! We already knew you were evil.
:twisted:
just kidding
Lol, you’re not far off from the truth
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #178 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Korina »

48 hours have passed.
All PTs will be released in their current status within the next hour, when i head down to the public library and have access to a computer.
Fuck mobile-posting.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #179 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B