The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Can I have someone to review the balance of my Anime UPick setup. Promised the players to send them Role PMs in less than two days so, anyone can help me? PM me if interested, thanks a lot!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Need a role reviewer for Anime U-Pick Pack B (13p Mini) that is almost concluding signups.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I am going to start an Anime U-Pick: King Sized 18p Large Theme game. I need one (or two) (or three) reviewers who can help me with the setup review. I will put this game in signups once I get a reviewer. PM me if interested!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3217 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Hey there, I need some helpers for Anime U-Pick King Size, a 19p Large Theme U-Pick which is (hopefully) not bastard (but might be role madness, who knows? It's a U-Pick). This is a U-Pick means the role list will pop up when all players have signed up and sent their picks (Any anime character from 2010s). (Setup helper greatly appreciated!)

Please PM me if you would like to help. I hope to get this thing up for real this time! Thanks!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 3217, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Hey there, I need some helpers for Anime U-Pick King Size, a 19p Large Theme U-Pick which is (hopefully) not bastard (but might be role madness, who knows? It's a U-Pick). This is a U-Pick means the role list will pop up when all players have signed up and sent their picks (Any anime character from 2010s). (Setup helper greatly appreciated!)

Please PM me if you would like to help. I hope to get this thing up for real this time! Thanks!
Still in need. I know I shouldn't be requoting this but I really want to run this. I need reviewers to help about balances. Thanks!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I need someone (or sometwo) to help me with the setup review of the upcoming 13-player installation of Anime U-Pick. This is a U-Pick so setup will be created after all players have signed up. Thanks!
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 3289, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:I need someone (or sometwo) to help me with the setup review of the upcoming 13-player installation of Anime U-Pick. This is a U-Pick so setup will be created after all players have signed up. Thanks!
Bump because this is now in signups and while I think I can do it myself it's still better to have another pair of eyes to help. Thanks!

Thanks to PenguinPower and Ircher!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Looking for reviewers for Ultimate Werewolf: Legacy - Forum Edition (Game 1 - Preface - "The Journey")

The games takes the exact same rules, setups and twists straight from the board game of the same name.

There are some interactions and mechanics that would have to be adapted for forum play.

I would like a reviewer to look at the setup and said adaptations to make sure they work properly. Thanks! (Please, I can't start the game without having it reviewed)

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 3343, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Looking for reviewers for Ultimate Werewolf: Legacy - Forum Edition (Game 1 - Preface - "The Journey")

The games takes the exact same rules, setups and twists straight from the board game of the same name.

There are some interactions and mechanics that would have to be adapted for forum play.

I would like a reviewer to look at the setup and said adaptations to make sure they work properly. Thanks! (Please, I can't start the game without having it reviewed)
Still needing one, thanks!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

In post 3343, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:Looking for reviewers for Ultimate Werewolf: Legacy - Forum Edition (Game 1 - Preface - "The Journey")

Still need reviewers...

Return to “Mafia Discussion”