no deadlines mafia [full at last]

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #59 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So you make random attacks on multiple players who aren't even in this game anymore in the signup thread completely unprovoked
then when Shoshin calls you out on it... it's not really a conversation for signup threads?

maybe you shouldn't shit talk people in random threads then deflect when called out for it?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

dw gamma none of this reflects on the game, neither myself nor shoshin are in this game
varsoon just took it upon himself to be a complete cunt to both myself and shoshin with 0 provocation and claim the moral high ground about it and i just felt like he needed to be called out for it
the idea of starting shit in a public thread then claiming the moral high ground and saying 'oh keep this out of said public thread'
Varsoon wrote:.You taking this personally and making a scene is exactly the kind of shit I can't stand about you, for the record.
sorry I forgot that when people blatantly start going off at me in a thread that has nothing to do with me I'm supposed to just take it
but when I respond to other people a la you being a complete assfuck then I'm the bad guy
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Signups”