volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1474, LabRat01 wrote:VOTE: volx

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum
No please vote Dr. J, I want to stay to endgame.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1478, volxen wrote:

voting DrJ would be a total waste of reads imo. I really do like volx's latest content and there's no reason to get rid of lock-townies (DrJ) during the first heaven phase imo.
Satisfied with this lynch for today, prob not gonna switch unless someone manages to make me seriously paranoid that volx is scum
I don't have a confident enough TR on you to want to worry about you endgame, so that's prob a no
Can you comment on my read on Keyser?
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1479, LabRat01 wrote:

I don't have a confident enough TR on you to want to worry about you endgame, so that's prob a no
I was scumreading Keyser on day one, but I think he is town now.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:52 pm

Post by volxen »

Also I'm at L-1 now, so nobody else should vote for me.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 1480, volxen wrote:
In post 1479, LabRat01 wrote:

I was scumreading Keyser on day one, but I think he is town now.
Can. You. Comment. On. The. Stuff. I. Wrote. About. Keyser. A. Few. Posts. Ago?
I don't see how he can flip town here, if you think my read on him is wrong, talk to me about it please.
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

UNVOTE:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1435, volxen wrote:@Keyser, I think we should Eragon to Heaven on day 4, if you are OK with that. I think you and I should stick around to endgame.
That's what I'm feeling too.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1432, volxen wrote:So after my first five posts, they both basically come to the exact same conclusion that I am obvious town in this game. And both of their respective townreads of me have to do with the fact that since I had no nuance with my fake reads as scum in Watcher Wanted, that that in and of itself proves that I am town in this game, since my reads are more nuanced in this game. But I was the first person lynched in Watcher Wanted, over two months ago in early September. As Ausuka pointed out, why would they believe that if I were scum in this game, that my play would be exactly the same as it was in Watcher Wanted? I'ts been over two months since that game ended for me, and I have played numerous games in that time. And beyond that, I've played with town!Irrelephant very recently (In Newbie 1894), and town!TW less recently (in Newbie 1888). In both of those games, neither of them pegged me as obvious town right off of the bat. In newbie 1888, TW hard scumread me on day 1 and pushed for my lynch, and only came around to townreading me on day 2. And in Newbie 1894, Irrelephant was skeptical of my slot all the way until lylo, when my lack of quickhammering proved that I was town. And I don't think I am more super obvious town in this game compared to either of those other games, so something doesn't add up here because the town!TW and town!Irrelephant that I know don't give out such strong townreads so easily and so early on in the game.

Keyser's skepticism towards my slot, which eventually lead to a townread but only after several real-time interactions between us, feels very natural and towny.
Indeed Volxen - now what self-respecting townie would award such a strong town read without any town-paranoid/meditation/reflection/hesitance?
Certainly town-Irrelephant and town-TW would have!
I'm glad even you have admitted that having a strong town read of your posts
this
game has demanded a bit more
work
. The world is bad place if people just accept the town reads on their slots without any due diligence.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1440, LabRat01 wrote:Do you remember Keyser writing anything about creature being town other than his early-game meta defense (which got discarded later on because of TW’s meta-case)?
No?
Neither do I tbh

If he really was TRing creature, why didn’t he try to do anything about it before creat got lynched?
Even if his read wasn’t strong, not saying anything feels like a shitty way to save his own ass
You expected me to present a stronger defence on Creature? What a weird perspective.

I believe the strength of my defence of Creature was reflective on the strength of my town read of Creature (neither very strong nor weak):
- pointed to previous town meta of Creature
- point to the fact Creature doesn't post anything outright townie as town to Creature
- presented a collection of town meta tells for Creature
- bullied onto Creature wagon after TW's case
- me recommending to Creature to only serious post now as I could see him becoming the #1 lynch candidate in his current playstyle
- I didn't like his wagon development/formation
- I liked Eragon's town case on Creature (but guess who bullied Eragon off it...)
- share a possible perspective of if Creature is scum, but I confirm my resolve: Creature is town.
- I felt like his brother, in the same boat as Creature on D1: miss-read, playstyle misunderstood, and everyone fixed on us two being scum.
- I don't understand the theory that Creature was scum trying to pocket me.
- Still expressing that I like Creature (but wouldn't be shocked if they flipped either alignment).
- was tempted to join Creature in our very own town-block
- Creature was being butchered in the thread and his wagon was fast growing so I thought he needed to get back to thread to defend himself ASAP.
- still hated how me and Creature were the two likely lynches for D1

In post 1440, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 986, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

PoE is a good place to vote right now.
And as I said before, I got really bad vibes from the way Keyser changed his votes later on. He ignored all scum-cases made against creature and everything else AI, which happened during the day just for the sake of “lynching for PoE”.
That makes absolutely no sense from town PoV.
I change my vote ALOT, for info, to push the players I'm not town reading and for reaction tests. It's not even alignment indicative.
I did not "ignore" all the scum cases on Creature. I got my eyes tore out and balls ripped off and I sheeped TW's case. However, I felt shit and duly unvoted. All the other cases/narrow focus on Creature/me was bullshit/very wrong. Only I and Creature could see this though. Voting through PoE on D1 (with 3 scum versus 6 town) is recommended anyway IMO. If you don't have strong scum reads, subtract the players you have reason not to lynch (I had you, Ausuka and Eragon in my PoE list). Plus, what's to say Ausuka and Eragon weren't scum and my reads were 100% on D1. There was nothing wrong with my late vote on Ausuka and Eragon - both players have only become town reads today.

In post 1440, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1035, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 990, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Eragon
In post 991, Keyser Söze wrote:There’s gotta be scum in the Watchmen :giggle:

Imagine if it’s The Watchman Wanted vs Mafia :cool:
The next posts, with the vote explained by a joke

His attitude there felt awful to me. It felt as if he didn’t actually care what happens to the wagon on creature or to his new pushes, and was just shitting around, waiting for stuff to happen
This attitude never comes from town imo

Town!he should at least care about what people say about Asuka/eragon/creature. Like, care to progress the game or sth
His votes and the lack of any kind explanation or serious attitude made me feel that he wasn't sincere about trying to distract the lynch from creature and didn't honestly want that to happen
Yes, I was de-motivated and low on WIM. There wasn't much to show about 'how-Ausuka-was-scum' or 'Eragon-was-scum'- as they were PoE. I was being universally scum read. Creature was about to die. Me using humour to try bring some light and joy to my experience this game is not scummy.

In post 1440, LabRat01 wrote:The votes felt like they were made for the purpose of
a) looking more townie after creature’s lynch
or
b) just for the sake of being off the wagon so that the wagon is smaller and people feel free to place their votes there so that if anything shitty happens later, he’s still able to re-vote and save his own ass

OR W/E, I don’t really care about the reason tbh,
that was a vote that NEVER comes from town imo

That just makes no damn sense
"looking more townie after creature’s lynch" - untrue. Not even Eragon who presented the base town case for town!Creature isn't getting the towncred they deserve today.

HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE:

Why couldn't I just be a townie who simply didn't believe Creature was scum and wanted to vote in my D1 PoE? I knew something was up this game, and now I know why... scum were in charge D1 - but a few players have woke up now. You keep presenting this weird tangent universe where I was very sure of my town reads and very sure of my scum reads on D1, which you think I should have pushed hard with. That was obviously not the case. You are miss-repping the intensity of my town and scum reads.
Thus, I find your disbelief and shock to be fake
and I believe it is strongly scum-indicative

:!:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1446, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1058, Irrelephant11 wrote:ew keyser what
what is the AtE on this and last page
do you *want* to get lynched
honestly right now the case labrat is making on keyser is all basically true about eragon except eragon has basically none of the towny moments keyser has, and I think there are worlds here where keyser is town
feels like eragon is only itt when asked, and hoping to just gather little enough attention to survive the day phase.
idk keyser is not my strongest scumread and if lab+creature are the wagon I think I'll probably pass for now
creature has done next to nothing all day, still fine with his lynch

DrJ where's your head at
Ausuka you should place a vote
Eww
IF you think my case on keyser makes sense, then why not answer it instead of placing it on another player? Why not talk about keyser with me? I mean, you did say that my read does make sense, but for another player, right?
C’mon, you’re not the type to avoid conversation like this.
I really doubt that I’m wrong about keyser rn, but unless I am, I’d like you to get lynched next.

And nice shade there :) You weren’t even SRing me, so how is me being on the wagon influencing your choice of not wanting to vote keyser?
Do you disagree with my read on keyser?
No?
if so, then wtf was that about

Don’t say that creature being on the wagon JUST TO SAVE HIS OWN ASS AND BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO DO IT, influenced your read on keyser in any way
Do you think he wouldn’t bus there?
Why?
Like, c’mon, I remembered you as more thoughtful than that. That argument makes no sense and rn it kind of feels like you just wanted to have as many arguments as possible NOT to lynch your scummate. Like, c'mon it's just bad
This late bus attempt on Irrelephant is hilarious

The tone is terrible.

the sincerity...? shocking.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1473, LabRat01 wrote:[C’mon man, you haven’t even written the actual case yet, yet you already sound like you were forcing yourself to create a scum motivation for me and TW to fit in instead of actually analyzing the posts.
I haven't had to... the associations between my scum reads have worsened without me even raising a finger :lol:

Scum-cases can wait (there are no night phases).

Today is about getting Dr J to heaven (and sharing my townread of Volxen/Eragon/Ausuka with them).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1478, volxen wrote: No please vote Dr. J, I want to stay to endgame.

In post 1158, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: volxen
In post 1347, the worst wrote:VOTE: volxen
Sick as a dog now, I'll be aroundish but kind of feverish and trying to sleep.

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Town case on Eragon and Ausuka to follow.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1476, LabRat01 wrote:the time it took me to re-write the catchup and post it:
3+8=11 hours

I feel sick, never freaking again
hey it was an experimental subject :lol: :lol: :lol:

but holy damn mother of mass multi post cases.

HDMMMPC
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1434, Eragon wrote:
In post 1411, Eragon wrote:
In post 1345, Eragon wrote:As a side note this is probably one of my last games on MS that i’ll Join, but I will take PbR(play by request) so is there an MS discord that I could join?
repeating
don't make me post sad cat pictures
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1435, volxen wrote:@Keyser, I think we should Eragon to Heaven on day 4, if you are OK with that. I think you and I should stick around to endgame.
lets get to D4 before we start thinking about what people we want to send bub
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1453, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1152, volxen wrote:Meaning I don't think Irrelephant is the sole scum on his wagon.
In post 1152, volxen wrote: I'm not ruling out the possibility of scum!Irrelephant, but if he is scum then there were most likely multiple scum on Creature's wagon.
Can you elaborate on your read on irre?
do you not think irrel is scum?
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1463, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1251, Keyser Söze wrote:Question: why doesn't Eragon have more town credit right now? They apparently shared a 10,000 word thesis on why Creature was town when they entered the thread...?) Eragon was also off-wagon..? Asking these questions to myself right now...
a) The scums are bussing
b) Eragon isn’t scum
Actually, do you want to talk about eragon? That would be actually rather cool

feel... the cool
Show

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1464, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1253, Keyser Söze wrote:
Dr J

Keyser

Volxen

Eragon
Ausuka

Irrelephant

TW

LabRat
fixed

WhAt DoEs BlUe MeAn?
Show

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I've played with scum-Eragon before, and in that game it was evident he knew who were town, who were scum, and built strong reads and certain associations off of it (
even trying to connect me to his scum partner, to misslynch me. In that game, I incorrectly read his behaviour as town-play via WIFOM.
)

However, in this game, he doesn't show that same unnerving/suspicious conviction. He simply doesn't know who is who, and who to trust. Even with his D1 reads and town case on Creature he was proud of he was convinced/bullied to ignore it and
wander alone in a wilderness of frustration and confusion
instead, leading into today.

It is
Eragon's very search for truth
this game why I am kinda banking on him being town here, here is why:
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:42 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 1469, LabRat01 wrote:Btw, I don’t really like that nearly every time I see a SR on eragon, the read is about his “confident”/”TMI” TR on creat.
People ignoring Eragon’s defense over and over feels kinda off. Seriously, how many times in a row is a person able to forget about that?
And how many people can be honestly doing that at the same time?

Idk if he’s just an easy push or the scums feel threatened and want to distance, but I’m not a fan of that
someone understands me ;_;

i no longer feel as lost and alone

but seriously, yes: everything TW brought up in that recent post whatever, i had already answered once or more lmao
Show

Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1496, Eragon wrote:WhAt DoEs BlUe MeAn?
Doesn't look like green does it...?

Return to “Completed Open Games”