Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

mrifnoc\
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed May 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oh noes... Oman caght me... wait... he said I was scum? Nevermind then... Wrong as usual! ^^

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Post by Korlash »

Vote: Altaïr

He's obviously the assassin...

>.>
<.<

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Korlash »

>.> The assassin...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #29 (isolation #4) » Thu May 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by Korlash »

Assassin's Creed yes. Or... is it the name of your role?!?!?! ASSASSIN!!!!

>.> /paranoid

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #31 (isolation #5) » Thu May 15, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Korlash »

Awww you big meanie... ;_; What did I ever do to you... oh.. right I forgot about that... oh yeah that one was good too wasn't it- oh? that was you?!?! Ha ha ha... took me all night to plan that one...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Fri May 16, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Korlash »

... Oh your no fun Mod... >.>

vote: Alt

*laughs* ahhh... I forgot to say "the alt" my bad...

But seriously...

Completly OMGUS Vote: Oman
for starting a bandwagon on a townie!!! rawl!

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Korlash »

Now you know how I feel....

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #38 (isolation #8) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Korlash »

The Jester's computer died about 3 days ago. hes working on getting a new on asap.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #40 (isolation #9) » Sat May 17, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Korlash »

Has he posted since?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #46 (isolation #10) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:29 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oman is = not making sense! We must opporate! Nurse, stat!!! bring the T-C-T clamp and the H.R.B. resperater to room 102 asap! The virus is spreading! This could be the end of the World.... of Warcraft... *Bangfistdesk*

<.< >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Sun May 18, 2008 9:53 pm

Post by Korlash »

Um... don't give away the king.... um... Find scum...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Sun May 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Post by Korlash »

<3 Oman

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Mon May 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by Korlash »

Why Shamrock though?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #74 (isolation #14) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

... ok... wahts the "inclination" shamrock is scum?

I was just lynched in speed mafia and I know for a fact killing 8 town in a row didnt help anything. And I stick with my feelings over there, I'm not blindly following shit. When that happens the assassin gets the advantage.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #77 (isolation #15) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Um... we have what... at least 4 people not going along with it... does that mean we have 4 assassins?

Plus your overlooking the fact that any protown would be against his own lynch.

You phail with that post dahill...

This brings me to what urks me most. The choosing of the candidate. I agree lynching fast is the most important thing, but I also think that the person we lynch needs at least some reason as to why that person deserves to be lynche more then the rest...

Examples:

"I think Korlash should be the next lynched becuse his confirmation post seemed like it was meant to throw people off his trail. Also he seems to be hinderancing the speed lynch process. So in adition to a lynch, we take out a driving force against this process, a win/win"

That at least makes some freaking sense. lets try another one...

"I think Pokerface should be the next lynched. He is the main driving force behind this process. he is a smart player, I think as the assassin he would recognise that by doing this he would appear in the clear. I also think ignoring anyone for too long is bad, and if we keep letting him drive the game he will eventually be too "pro townish" to get rid of."

I dont agree with all of it, but it too is founded by some reasoning. Is it perfect? No. But it covers a speed lynch I think.

Heres another one:

"I think Dahill should be the next lynched. He obviously understands how town should play this game so as the assassin he would want to take cahrge and appear the most pro town. He has also stated that at least 4 people in the game are obviously not pro town with his last post. He also assumed a person abotu to be lynched would be "for the plan" and, he is the only one without an avatar. So by lynching him we get a pretty good chance of scum death, plus we solve that problem. A win/win!"

Can anyone make something even remotely acceptable for shamrock... seriously... i think the main reason he is being lynched is simply becuase he was the one with the most votes at the time this plan "began" and uh... if we follow this strategy for choosing lynce, the assassin will never die as his vote will always make someone else have a bit more votes. If you understand what I'm saying...

also, can we lynch dahill instead?? or after.

Oh and before it gets too far out of hand, I'm for speedlynching. I'm against randomly speedlynching.
Vote: dahill1
until you can put something together.

By my counts dahill and shamrock are both pretty close, so... you speed lynchers that at least want some reason as to why to lynch... why dont you come over to this wagon instead? ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #78 (isolation #16) » Mon May 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oh right right...
Unvote, Vote: dahill1

opps...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #81 (isolation #17) » Mon May 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Post by Korlash »

As is Dahill... see where I'm going with this... yeah...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #84 (isolation #18) » Mon May 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by Korlash »

so does yours....

Unovte:, Vote: voodo

I still think dahill is better...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #86 (isolation #19) » Mon May 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by Korlash »

works for me...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #93 (isolation #20) » Tue May 20, 2008 8:26 am

Post by Korlash »

Setting up lynches? Oman was the one setting up the stupid lynch you morons. If thats the only reason you care to explain you might as well just out the king to the assassin cause he's only gunna have 1 or 2 people to choose from.

I still think Dahill is the best lynch so far, but if you have to lynch me fine. I'm hoping once you guys kill off too many guards you'll start thinking.

List of scum candidates:

1) Dahill- still my number one from yesterday. like I said he tried to push his "plan" or "theory" or whatever so far he ended up implying half the town was scum. I don't know about you but I would think about stuff like that before posting it.

2) farside - Totally been jumping around. Following the said plan with absolutley no real input. you could say... "hiding in the shadows" huh? huh? good isnt it..

3) Jester.... hes always scum...

4) Pokerface - Seriously... Don't let him run the game for too long.

Theres some minor little things here and there. I would much rather lynch Oman today then myself, but beggers can't be choosers. Oh oh and wouldn't it just suck if shamrock was the assassin? ha ha ha... oh... man I would hate me forever...

anyways,

Vote: Dahill
Posting yoru reasoning woudl tke... what... 5 min... how does that hinderance a speed lynch? unless your the assassin and want to be the first vote, or unless you need that time to find a reason. i mean going after the person who called you out and is after you doesn't scream as omgus to me in a game like this, but it does scream of self preservation. Funny how you thought you needed to clearify its not omgus but yet you dont feel like giving any more reasoning to it.

Claim-

Years ago my family moved here from Spain where we were wheat farmers. I joined up wtih the national guard to serve and protcet my king. A day later (Today) an assassin was said to be here so we were rounded up and put in a room with the king. His majesticness gave me hope and pride. Ten I realised he had no idea who I was. saddened by grief I picked up my sword and began my job as guard... Happiest dayf my mother's life I might add... both of them. *winks at jester*

oh mi gawd he claimed guard... *gasp* who saw that one coming?

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #94 (isolation #21) » Tue May 20, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Korlash »

BTW- Is everyone using AitP2 as our reference? i mean yeah we can get some tips from it but the strategy that worked there (Or didn't work actually) might not apply here. When you think about it there are a couple more people on that game, so they can stand a (few) more lynches then we could. Add to that the fact they had two assassins mean that speedlynching had a higher chance of finding a scum, PLUS they then got to ride on partner patterns. We do not. Speed lynching here is simply a shot in the dark while we randomly lower the population of guards.

Just saying... I still agree we should lynch faster then normal... But you guys have to realise we need to start properly finding candidates.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #96 (isolation #22) » Tue May 20, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Korlash »

So i can't be the king who's pretending to be a guard? I mean if everyone unvoted me at some point it could easily be seen as a way to wifom who the king is. I'd say your the one whos continually mesing up. The sad part of this is, now that you said something, it gets way too complicated to go with. So I suppose if I'm nto the king I might as well be lynched eh? eh? Come on... no one? none at all? Oh I see it's "lets pretend korlash is king" time? ha ha ha like the assassin would fall for that...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #98 (isolation #23) » Tue May 20, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Korlash »

we cant speculate about the kings identity?

WTF...

Fine whatever.. I made a fakelcaim about being a guard... no way related to being the king...

So ahem yoruself there master mod...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #99 (isolation #24) » Tue May 20, 2008 10:31 am

Post by Korlash »

Ok I can't get on for a couple of hours so heres another quick ost to tide you over until I get back:

aitp2 had a couple advantages we don't. First off they had a higher chance of hitting scum from these speed lynches. number wise they ahd a 1 in 6 chances, we started off with a 1 in 8 chance. Every person we kill gives us better odds yes, but it also gives the assassin a higher win ratio. So again, be careful with these lynches.

The fact they had 2 assassins meant killing the first one asap was crutial to finding the second. In this game we have one, so finding him is the most important thing. Time is not a factor. Don't let these people continue to mislead you with 'speed is important" cause it's not. Pin point accuracy is. We have to kill this guy within 1-4 lynches or we might as well call it. Yeah we still have a chance but come on... if you ahd 14 pages to look ove and had to choose form 4 people who is possibly the king... most people would make a pretty good guess. Especially seeing as how the wifom we can do it limited and moderated.

Um... thats it actually... I had more planned in my head but alas I can't remember any of it...

Always remember to pretend to water your fake plants or they will die, if your parrot talks but doesn't say it's hungry it will probably die, and remember ducks eat for free at subway... Until I get back, happy assassin hunting, I'll be in the throne room counting my money...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #103 (isolation #25) » Tue May 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by Korlash »

Your reading it correctly but you just don't get it...

Oh a side note, being able to get online with an ipod is nice... Never miss being lynched again! ^^

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #105 (isolation #26) » Tue May 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Post by Korlash »

;_; You make me proud there Oman... I agree Farside is someone to look into, the blatant wagoning just to fit in is enough for that. I think Shamrock needs to jump in right about now with something to say. And I wouldn't mind hearing JT's input on current events. I'm sure Jester will stop on within a day if he can find access but I doubt he'll provide anythign useful.

Also whats the big freaking deal abotu caiming guard? what else can I claim? If I claim assassin I most likely get lynched, and if I claim king I get mod killed. AND if I claim doc... well then you call me names and laugh at me...

I mean seriously, without specualtion on the kings role, what does claiming do? by yoru logic if the king claimed guard, then we freaking win automatically! Cool... we found a loop hole! Sham claim guard, we will win if you do. :roll:

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #109 (isolation #27) » Tue May 20, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Korlash »

How is it not?!?!....

Seems to me like claiming is a moo point?

"YOU CLAIM!"

"I'm a guard!"

"ok.. You claim!"

"i'm a guard..."

"ok... ME CLAIM!... i'm a guard too..

wtf... no one is the assassin! Frick.. back to the drawing board..."

^case in point...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #112 (isolation #28) » Tue May 20, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by Korlash »

And that strategy totally worked in that game didn't it...

Again. claiming guard does not hurt unless you are a guard and the other guards are so stupid they point that out. Take it this way, if we try to lynch someone and they claim guard and they aren't all that scummy, move on. eventually we've done this with everyone or we have lynched someone super scummy. and guess what... it doesn't matter at all does it??!

But that takes time. The assassin doesn't want to wait. and a couple of the town are idiots who think speed is the most important thing so this theory wont happen. Not it shouldnt, it wont. plain and simple.

And how is content bad? in fact if ever post is full of super packed content the assassin will ahve to go through it all. so unless someone screws up and tells him/her poker is the king, he/she wont have anythign to go on but a lot and lot of reading. I'd like to see us continue this game with no one posting any content... ANY... try it... your post will be: " ..." hell even voting someone counts as some minor content doesnt it...

Don't take this the wrong way but your stupid. aitp2 is not hte same setup as this one, strategies that worked for that game might not work in this one. And strategies that failed in that one will most likely fail in this one.
Oman wrote:To tell you the truth, Korlash could've been fakeclaiming guard as king.

NOTE: I am not saying he is or isn't, just that he could've.
Yeah but because we as an informed majority cannot comunicate privetly we cannot set things up, so when one of us tries to do something the others jump on him for runing the game where if they had shut the hell up perhaps something useful could have happened.

As it sits no assassin coudl possibly think im the king now would they? So trying to say I really am the king now is pointless so my lynch is enevidable. However why should I be lynched? if I am lynched all it does is take me out of the discussion. I'm off the assassin's hit list anyways right? unless you actually think I am the assassin. I guess then lynch me. Thats fine. But after poker's comment he didnt sound like he didnt believe me. i don't see oman doubting me. So whats the harm of lettng me live? Just answer me that.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #264 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by Korlash »

ha ha ha... take that mod... killed the guards and let the assassin get away with it!

Seriously though, pretty good game...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #281 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by Korlash »

Naw rishi. Don't blame you for our lose. As mod your allowed to do whatever you want. i actually blame myself for not following the stupid rule in the first place.

Oh well next time ill be the assassin and poker will be the king and he'll have to let me win cause he owes me ha ha ha ha... >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #282 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by Korlash »

Oman wrote: I PMed him Korlash's one, to get him modkilled.
You dirty bastard lol...

Eh i woulda done the same to you I suppose... >.>

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #307 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Korlash »

I would be in... I'll even try to not break the rules lol... <.< for at least the first day...

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:47 am

Post by Korlash »

Holy <3

New game will be awesome! =D

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:14 pm

Post by Korlash »

aye, I agree with Oman. Ifs a powerful tool Town can use, while if their not careful can end up losing them the game. its a very balanced mechanic for both sides.

Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #321 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Korlash »

I hope Im the assassin so i can kill poker in my first post.. >.> I would too...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”