Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1748, the worst wrote:
In post 1747, the worst wrote:- every time I think about Eragon as scum, a tiny yellow feathery tear rolls down my cheek (and he also yells at me >:C)
also some of his reads have shown a thought process really different from watchmen wanted which I think is more in line with how town!Eragon forms his read. he played a fucking good game but also was townbinned there partially due to gamestate and poor wagonomics (plus the inordinate amount of TvTs he could coast through :lol:)

we're deffo looking at a different era here, he's a lot sharper with a smoother trajectory and he's like. cognisant of his position within the gamestate and how slots are revolving around him, y'know?

either his wolf WIM has soared or he's Just Good Ol' Town
That’s where I landed with eragon on D2 too.

This is a different Eragon to WW-Eragon.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:08 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1750, the worst wrote:{tw} 100%
{volxen} .....gulp..... 90%. If he's a wolf I'll be mad
{Keys} probably like 85%
{Era} maybe 80%
{Ausuka} probably 75%ish
==null==
{Labby} ffffffifty%??? shaken read that is wolf by rand + PoE right now but I don't feel wrong on a townread
{Rel} looks SvS with Dr J is prime candidate for wolf sitting back watching town destroy itself nuanced thoughts so far look like they've come from other mouths, something like 60% wolf
weighted
this feels really gross in my playstyle tbh, I think I need to leave it to logical thinkers (ircher is brilliant at tiering and weighing his reads for example)

I think it's healthy for context tho. I'm not null on Ausuka, I think she's town. it's just if I am wrong on a townread it is probably her before you or Era. I just don't think I'm wrong on any currently.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I don’t think this was the TW vs Keyser D3 shitfest scum were expecting :lol:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Yeah, this must be the day ausuka bares her soul.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:19 am

Post by the worst »

I kinda don't think her interactions with Creature were scum!suka on a mislynch and I don't think her asking me why she should vote volxen is particularly scum indicative either. :oops:
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Irrelephants choice to vote LabRat instead of Volxen was strange too (the timing was very suspicious)

I think at that stage I conceded Volxen was going to be the inevitable D2 lynch (as it was our mutual choice/town read)

Then, Irrelephant chooses to vote Dr J instead of Volxen..... :!:

If we’re talking VCA/wagon momentum, that’s the scummiest shift of vote of D2 by far.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1688, the worst wrote:if we'd sent Labby we'd have an awesome high info lynch
I don't know - if Dr J had not flipped, I would have kept pushing scum!TW today (nothing would have changed, as town!Volxen was part of both our narratives), we would have no doubt got the TW vs Keyser shitfest today instead of pro-active re-evaluation. Dr J had me pocketed, and most of the rest of the playerlist if not all. So he would have long-wolfed and won.

So despite me pushing the scum agenda all day yesterday, I think we're in a stronger position now weirdly :oops:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Oh, miss-read, "Labby" lynch.
(but that was never going to happen D2)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:02 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1758, Keyser Söze wrote:Oh, miss-read, "Labby" lynch.
(but that was never going to happen D2)
If Labby had flipped scum, my scum read on you would have doubled, and me and scum-Dr J would have lynched you today :giggle:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:02 am

Post by the worst »

I also kinda feel like resolving the issue of Too Many Townreads [tm] might actually win us the game

pedit: yeah okay fair. I was still kinda pissed off when I posted that and hasn't parsed the fact you were very likely town yet :lol:
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

What are your thoughts on LabRats use of her vote this game?

What comes across to me is that she’s too self-conscious in a scummy way.

Also in regard to how she reacts to players scum reading her slot (I’d need to see her voting behaviour and reaction to being scum read in her previous town games).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:42 am

Post by the worst »

She's definitely stingy with her vote. But some amazing players (one of my all time faves who doesn't play on MS atm for example) are absolutely mind blowingly restrained with their votes as either alignment so I've kinda leaned away from it being a categorically scummy thing. NSG for example also tends to be pretty decisive with her vote to the point of sometimes holding off on voting altogether.

The defensivenees and deflectiveness to being SR'd..it's probably less towny than Era's on first impression was but I need a better playstyle profile for Labby.
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:50 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Wish mafiascum had those MU thread facilities where you can filter posts (i.e see Dr J's and LabRat's post only side by side).

I feel Irrelphnat is the easy vote right now, so I'm gonna step off the gas for now (it's funny how the whole WW gang aren't town reading him here. Whereas I think the WW gang are all t/reading you now(?)).

I'm gonna try sort LabRat next.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1694, the worst wrote:bOiLiNg HoT tAkE

Keyser is probably town btw I really doubt he's... that....... way........... about a scumbuddy

actually that flip is highly indicative of town!Keyser :/
I think I agree?
Keyser is almost always town at this point
and also been very frustrating so far
but
ok
In post 1722, Keyser Söze wrote:I didn’t like how Irrelephant kept asking for a towncase on Dr J (even though he said Dr J didn’t have scum equity in his readslist). Plus, the fact Irrelephant ended up on the wagon in the end.

Something felt unnatural there.

I’ll probably ISO Irrelephant’s comments on Dr J from yesterday first.
I had a lot of paranoia about Dr J, I thought it was maybe a scumlead wagon (and maybe I should still think so, Nauci's meta case on you being scum included you defending your scumbuddies pretty hard), but I thought it was because he was bad!town who was v/la a lot, etc.
I was asking for a towncase because even though I never scumread the slot I couldn't remember anyone actually explaining what made him deserving of Heaven and that was part of what made me nervous
I do think this play from you would basically guarantee your lynch, though, if scum
which... makes me want to not lynch you
Mmm maybe I should check your reasoning for wanting Dr J in the first place
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1763, Keyser Söze wrote:Wish mafiascum had those MU thread facilities where you can filter posts (i.e see Dr J's and LabRat's post only side by side).
this is a thing on MS, actually
You can ISO two people at once using the "Display posts by user:" function at the bottom of each page
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1130, Keyser Söze wrote:Let’s counter

VOTE: Dr J
Keyser I don't think I remember you ever explaining why you townread Dr J, other than "finding their case on labrat agreeable". Can you quote your reasons for the townread for me

Torn between trying to find something meaningful in DrJ's posts from D2 and just ignoring them because all their reads were probably just made to make people happy
Actually if it's the latter, who was Dr J trying to make happy? Not me I don't think
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

The fact that eragon "mindmelded" with Dr J is somewhat +town for eragon - reads like Dr J trying to make town!eragon happy with their reads
man am I the one who's had the worst reads this game and Keyser really did have something like a solve last gameday? (well no, you, Keyser, also townread Dr J I guess :lol:)
Keyser what makes tw town for you at this point?
I townread D1, but largely for the creature case (seemed to be of a level only town!him can provide)
and then that was wrong
I actually read his vote movements last gameday as p much exactly what scum would try to do in that spot

I need to take a closer look at ausuka, too

I accept scumreads at this point, didn't feel like I deserved them last day but at this point I probably do.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1750, the worst wrote:{tw}
{volxen}
{Keys}
{Era}
{Ausuka}
==null==
{Labby}
{Rel}

feels better
Can it just be {ausuka, labrat} and this is one of my worst town games? :lol:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1766, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1130, Keyser Söze wrote:Let’s counter

VOTE: Dr J
Keyser I don't think I remember you ever explaining why you townread Dr J, other than "finding their case on labrat agreeable". Can you quote your reasons for the townread for me

Torn between trying to find something meaningful in DrJ's posts from D2 and just ignoring them because all their reads were probably just made to make people happy
Actually if it's the latter, who was Dr J trying to make happy? Not me I don't think
Dr J was a strong town lean from D1 (we talked through my two doubts together remember).
Dr J straight up pocketed me though. Wellplayed him. Combined with my confirm bias on other slots was a bad cocktail.

Me defending Dr J that hard and for that long (without re-evaluating that slot) was very bad play by me.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1640, Eragon wrote:
fwiw I'm still working on my eragon case because his posts are
like incredibly (intentionally??) hard to quote
but it won't matter till hell phase anyway. I don't think you need to look further than his response to me like three pages ago, where he tried to get
towncred for townreading Creature
and
for activity, when activity is 0% AI for him
(it's not AI for most of this playerlist, come to think of it) and he spent eod2 and the
first half of D2 trying to convince us all his townread on creature was actually very weak and it *couldn't be TMI* because his read wasn't very strong and he *could have been wrong*
from irrelephant

the actually fuck is this? if this ever comes from town ill fill my socks with cat hair, stuff it in my mouth, and swallow it full

i wasnt "going for towncred" as you say. This was what i said "Who was the one who actually had a correct read on creature"
NOT.
"Oh hey dudes i am obvious town because i read Creature right oh im so amazing"
and its a lot of me just getting pissed off because
1. i felt pressured into not really townreading creature due to mass super-majority.
2. people are actually scumreading me because i thought creature was town.
like, what even is that bullshit?

I never said anything about activity being AI, so either you are hella misunderstanding all this, or you are pushing it because you have nothing else. i dont think town!you would misunderstand something that badly however.

Maybe because that was obviously stated multiple times in my posts, in my reads, and multiple times, yet people still missed the posts and still pushed me over it even though i said in my read itself it was extermely strong, but it was my first true townread

colors dont mean anything i just felt it made it easier to pinpoint stuff
1 - lol I think you've missed every joke I've made itt this game
2 - you were indeed going for towncred. As a reason to scumread me over you, you said "who correctly read creature?" like it was a townpoint in your favor. You can't have it both ways - you didn't TMI creature (that would be scummy), but you didn't scumread Creature (that would be scummy)
3 - wtf yes you did??? You were like "who's not in the thread? you. Meanwhile the rest of us are posting tons" as if activity while I was v/la was a way to read me, or as if activity was ever a way to read you/keyser/tw (which it's not)

Actually can it be eragon/ausuka still
"Mindmeld" is clever, but pretty easily faked svs.

I do think eragon is the scum who has intentionally tried to stay off wagons while making sure they happen
both game phases he offered to add his vote to the popular wagon but when he saw they would happen without him he ended up leaving his vote off wagon (imo to manipulate vca)
He's literally lying in the above post
Can he just be scum

pedit:
In post 1769, Keyser Söze wrote:Dr J was a strong town lean from D1 (we talked through my two doubts together remember).
Oh yeah that did happen, lol @me
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1515, Ausuka wrote:hi, sorry for disappearing for a bit. i've not really been feeling that well.

VOTE: Jekyll

i thought volxen's posts recently were towny and i don't scumread him anymore but he doesn't want heaven and neither does keyser so...

keyser, are you totally sure about this? i don't see anything exactly wrong with following that scumteam for now since the players you scumread are pretty likely to be scum but it's very difficult to nail the exact scumteam right now and I think you should be somewhat open to the possibility that you've gone wrong somewhere in the future;
it might not be a good idea to base your decisions on your current theory throughout this entire game.
this is a pretty terrible sheeping-Keyser post. The bolded is kinda TMI
In post 1564, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1529, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 1515, Ausuka wrote:hi, sorry for disappearing for a bit. i've not really been feeling that well.

VOTE: Jekyll

i thought volxen's posts recently were towny and i don't scumread him anymore but he doesn't want heaven and neither does keyser so...

keyser, are you totally sure about this? i don't see anything exactly wrong with following that scumteam for now since the players you scumread are pretty likely to be scum but it's very difficult to nail the exact scumteam right now and I think you should be somewhat open to the possibility that you've gone wrong somewhere in the future; it might not be a good idea to base your decisions on your current theory throughout this entire game.
elaborate on your reads please, why do you think the team is me/irre/TW?
there, necessarily, has to be 3 scum in {eragon, jekyll, volxen, labrat, worst, keyser, irre}
i've always felt that jekyll and keyser are town; both feel genuine to me. i don't see keyser really behaving like this as scum and again he feels genuine in his convictions. i don't really see korina writing 300k words as scum either; even if the whole thing was mostly quotes i feel like it shows that they were going back and reading through the game in a very detailed way that probably doesn't come from scum.
volxen was less so but I kind of like the insistence that he shouldn't go to heaven despite lots of people thinking that he should and is towny also.
that leaves {worst, lab, irre, era} as the main pool i'm looking at and honestly that's enough for me to support a scumteam of 3 of them. irre feels shallower than i'd expect from him normally, worst has done some suspect stuff like saying he'd never begin a honest sentence with honestly and later doing that + the volxen thing may have been TMI, and labrat's push on keyser doesn't really feel genuine, like they're trying to throw as many things out there as possible just so the theory is really hard to totally disprove.
This is also pretty much just blatantly sheeping keyser, with no real reason given why eragon should be left out in the PoE
In post 1603, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1599, the worst wrote:The lack of rejection from the rest of the thread makes me wanna not send Dr. J to heaven. I don't think he's a wolf but I think scum want him heaven'd
Jekyll would've been in heaven by now if there's a "lack of rejection" from the entire thread. Just because people aren't screaming about how bad of a vote it is.

Eragon is null to me. Like I get he probably shouldn't be but like I seriously don't know what to read him on, lol. Most of his posts just look null to me. Maybe I should catch up on d1 after all.
This isn't actually that AI on its own but it does give me a little more confbias about an Ausuka/eragon team :P

I think Ausuka's ISO has been pretty empty overall, and I think it would make sense for scum!Ausuka to come into the thread and try to doubtcast volxen who was extremely townread in preparation for sending Dr J to Heaven
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

{keyser, volxen}
{the worst}
{labrat}
--
{eragon, ausuka}
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

I agree with TW about “if I’m wrong with a town read it’s Ausuka/Eragon”.

(I’m secretly glad you didn’t put LabRat in your bottom two reads too)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Keyser how sure are you that you/tw was tvt