the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2222, Almost50 wrote:Ran that image through FBI filing system, and it seems you're not registered. But why do I still feel you could be scum? Shall I consult the CIA??
Centre for Incurable Annoyingness?! I shoulda known you were in with those guys.
Performer wrote:
In post 2221, the worst wrote:almost certainly looking at 3 mainscum
OP stated 3 scum, no need to guess
O perfect
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2219, Almost50 wrote:Another point (not related to the above) is the Ruby Red's flip. It says 50% Toxic Goo. The Original/Sample role doesn't include such a %age. This leads me to believe either Scum also have a Toxic Goo (thus the probability split) or Town was deemed to be too strong for the Scum to handle with a typical Toxic Goo (one that would poison who targets them 100% of the Town).
this is in regards to the 50% modifier, what about the 1-shot and activated modifiers?
i don't think, at least, that the 50% thing indicates scum also would have a Toxic Goo, seeing as it's just another modifer from the list like activated and x-shot.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2219, Almost50 wrote:Please also discuss this proposition if you will.
a50 my friend

do i really need to break my nos/nm/wisdom/fb playstyles and go to my original one ... :cry:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

Go to whichever one is townreading me
--
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2227, Performer wrote:
a50 my friend

do i really need to break my nos/nm/wisdom/fb playstyles and go to my original one ... :cry:
Yes to breaking the fake style, but no to original style. What I need you to do is adopt Flavor Leaf's style and fake a Mason with me, so we can move our votes together. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2197, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2156, Lady Angel wrote:
In post 2154, Kokichi Oma wrote:If lady thought she was a watcher why would she watch the VT claim. Makes no sense
Because I mentioned more than once yesterday that she was one of my top townreads?
Let's be very calm and logical. Whether you TR her is irrelevant. Watcher would want to catch someone in action. You watch someone who is likely to be investigated, protected or NK'd. That way you identify the Cop(s), Jailleeper or Scum.

A VT is unlikely to be visited by a Cop (after all the Neapolitan was lynched already) and unlikely to be protected (why would the JK protect a VT? Maybe they would BLOCK them if they thought they're lying), and Scum certainly don't want to waste their NK on a VT.

So, even if I buy that you thought you're a Watcher it still doesn't make sense that you targeted Carca of all.

Now that I'm fully awake I decided to skim your ISO, and this is what I found:
In post 1491, Lady Angel wrote:I think Ruby Red is town, and I would also townread MariaR and Carcalilly.
So, RUBY RED was your top TR (judging by the phrasing) followed by Maria & Carca.

Now tell me again why did you "Watch" Carca and not Ruby?
Because Carca was a claimed player who I TRed that I thought would've given a more interesting result?

@Elsa: Scum have daytalk in this game, as confirmed by the OP. What kind of scumteam would greenlight this or at least not remind me that I'm a tracker and not a watcher?
Noble of the house of light. Professional Daydreamer.

Downtown Train Mafia is currently in day 1. PM me if you want to spectate!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Lady you don't have to try to convince me anymore. You are 100% scum in my mind until your hung or NKed. I'm ignoring any other argument you got for you being town.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Why would scum NK scum?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by the worst »

wynaut just lynch Elsa today and force both pr claims to produce results? :D
--
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2233, the worst wrote:wynaut just lynch Elsa today and force both pr claims to produce results? :D
Frankly I'll never be able to come up with a good argument against lynching the claimed Lawyer. However, I feel like LA has greater equity of flipping scum here, and so does a couple more slots, which means EJ might not flip scum after all.

One thing about Scum!RJ is he tends to be more self-centered and defensive, and when he goes on the offense his charges make less than average sense. Here he is 50% less self-centered and his arguments are making more sense. (I still won't 100% trust him though).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Lynching the Ninja Lawyer claim? What a shock.

Seriously though Ducky, why TR Lady for screwing up and saying that's townie? Its just a newbie scum covering their trackers.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Vote:Elsa

pew pew
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Damnit Alonzo we're dealing with something elsa. I'll deal with you later.

All town on LA.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2229, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2227, Performer wrote:
a50 my friend

Yes to breaking the fake style, but no to original style. What I need you to do is adopt Flavor Leaf's style and fake a Mason with me, so we can move our votes together. :P
Ok Mason I will try to work with you together. I think this gimmick of imitating other playstyles has started wearing on me and others so I'm dropping it...though I was actually having a lot of fun with it. Which is something I wanted to do more of in FM, just be fun...because my natural/original style tends toward serious and to-the-point.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Performer »

-I don't believe it's definite that we have some sort of poison role on scum team despite ruby having 50% poison
-Dead 50% poison tpr, another tpr dead in dunn, another "tpr claim" in a50 claimed ninja lawyer, claimed tracker. I'm willing to forego lynching the latter 2 today because maybe this modular open has a balance thing running - so ninja & tracker make sense to coexist. The tracker should be able to be sorted out better as time goes on. If LA continues being suboptimal, we lynch her on d3 then
-Current scumreads in snow/maria/maybe tw (sr on him has been gradually fading)
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Performer »

It's not unusual for a setup to have ascetic, ninja, etc for balance purposes - I can see ninja lawyer possible being negative utility for balancing town. Also I've played in pp's mini normal where invisibility was ascetic town and claimed to be one, we lynched him d1, he actually turned out to be ascetic town. Sad times I know.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Performer »

Based on a quick reread of the mod's posts on pg 1, there are NOT 14 ability roles ... leading me to think VTs can exist. I forget - who kept doubting there could be VTs in this setup? Serious question.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Performer »

VOTE: Mariar

And this isn't just because A50 and I are Masons. :cool: :doc:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2235, Elsa Jay wrote:Lynching the Ninja Lawyer claim? What a shock.

Seriously though Ducky, why TR Lady for screwing up and saying that's townie? Its just a newbie scum covering their trackers.
Putting words in my mouth? o.0
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2239, Performer wrote:-I don't believe it's definite that we have some sort of poison role on scum team despite ruby having 50% poison
-Dead 50% poison tpr, another tpr dead in dunn, another "tpr claim" in a50 claimed ninja lawyer, claimed tracker. I'm willing to forego lynching the latter 2 today because maybe this modular open has a balance thing running - so ninja & tracker make sense to coexist. The tracker should be able to be sorted out better as time goes on. If LA continues being suboptimal, we lynch her on d3 then
-Current scumreads in snow/maria/maybe tw (sr on him has been gradually fading)
Your SR on me is a meme which I out-memed
Find a better SR you don't have enough since I'm town

Also {TW, snow} is a very weird team and actually so is {Maria, tw}
--
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2231, Elsa Jay wrote:Lady you don't have to try to convince me anymore. You are 100% scum in my mind until your hung or NKed. I'm ignoring any other argument you got for you being town.
VOTE: Elsa Jay

If you won't even bother with reason maybe you'll bother with this? This makes it sound like you just want me to be scum rather than actually having a case.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

The fact you took so long to vote me is actually shocking. I've been pushing your death for the last 24 hours atleast. But you havent cased me yet or written out why I'm scum. This is still a vote of passion from you, you know.

Get a good essay about why I'm scum so on the 1 % chance you flip town you fuck town one more time with your game plan. You've clearly fucked up already, what's one more?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2241, Performer wrote:Based on a quick reread of the mod's posts on pg 1, there are NOT 14 ability roles ... leading me to think VTs can exist. I forget - who kept doubting there could be VTs in this setup? Serious question.
I was actually wondering if it was role madnessy a little earlier but I stopped thinking that : ]
--
Lady Angel
Lady Angel
Goon
Lady Angel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Lady Angel »

In post 2246, Elsa Jay wrote:The fact you took so long to vote me is actually shocking. I've been pushing your death for the last 24 hours atleast. But you havent cased me yet or written out why I'm scum. This is still a vote of passion from you, you know.

Get a good essay about why I'm scum so on the 1 % chance you flip town you fuck town one more time with your game plan. You've clearly fucked up already, what's one more?
Wow, that last sentence was completely uncalled for. I made a mistake and felt bad about it, and now you do this?

You're scum because town doesn't stick their fingers in their ears and refuse to interact with people during days while still insinuating that you're right. You're scum because you've tried to take the easy lynch nearly every single time. You're scum because your arguments mostly all boil down to "They're scum because I say so and I'm right". You're scum because you decided to take one small thing that happened and blow it up and when an argument was presented that you couldn't break you decided to stop listening then move into ad hominem.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

My child... Listen carefully too my soothing voice. I am not a bad person, nor am I the scum you are looking for. I have merely lost faith.

Many here ignored my plead for the life of sir Dunnstral to be spared. He was viciously killed. My spirit dampened. My Will the fight withered. But I have resolved myself. I will follow my own motto.

You have been deemed a liability in my eyes, my child. If You are around for much longer, I feel as though town will be garunteed to lose from your failures. A tracker who doesnt even understand her own role PM may as well be a Miller, after all.

Do not take this personally, of course. I do this once a game. I value the ability to get rid of the weakest link so town will be able to come back in the future. Your death will bring the flourishing of society and the downfall of scum.

For the future of the game, please accept your death with open arms. Accept you screwed up, leave the game, learn from this. Be wiser for your next battle. Sharpen your mind with knowledge. Coat your tongue on glistening silver.

Goodbye, my Child.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”