The Tale of Felissan

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Annadog40
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
Owl of the Night Chat

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Annadog40 »

She says, "Back in the olden days of yore, I was walking down the dilapidated path of the forest I once called home when a Princess came across me and shouted, 'Miss, I know that you are a fair maiden such as myself but I desperately need your help to attack a evil ogre and I have yet to pass a noble knight in these woods outside of my kingdom.'

'Ha ha ha!' I laugh uproariously 'There are no knights in these woods! The peasantry here like their money too much to tolerate such ruffians! But regardless of any knights, I shall agree to your quest.'

We traveled many a days until we stumbled upon said ogre. The ogre gave a mighty roar. The princess and I took out our weapons. I had a lowly wooden stick since I was of said peasantry and we are not known for our abundance of wealth to afford strong weapons. The princess surprised me by taking out brass knuckles.

The three of us all fought valiantly. Despite this, the evil ogre could not withstand the barrage of attacks from the princess and I. Just as we were about to kill said ogre, it deals a moral wound to the fair princess.

The ogre dies and the princess turns to me, 'thank you for your help, here is your reward.' She began to glow and turned into a most brilliant sword. I picked up the sword and knew that I could no longer be a peasant any more

I began my new life with the sword which shares the same name as the fallen princess,

Arondight."
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”