Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:44 pm

Post by DS »

In post 699, ofrhz wrote:
In post 697, DS wrote:
In post 693, ofrhz wrote:
In post 691, DS wrote:
To you but in regard to ofrhz's like intention with why he's asking you about your reaction to my almost hammer prompted by Bambi like, kinda just seems like shade throwing to me
Can you rephrase this? I don't follow

Or link which post you're talking about
I don't really see how I can explain it any differently?
I don't get how it's shade throwing, especially since I said the post was scummy
That's what shade is?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:21 pm

Post by bristep123 »

In post 689, ofrhz wrote:
In post 479, volxen wrote:
In post 477, bristep123 wrote:
In post 471, ofrhz wrote:
In post 397, bristep123 wrote: Regarding Egix - I gave reasons for my read, and their speculation on Bambi was more reasonable than Volxen and DS's. Again, I have no read on Bambi and I've covered this before; I didn't vote for DS or Volxen on that first post because there was no context to weigh up what I had seen. Also -
I said on Reaper's read that I thought his vote removal was weird
, so hence I gave Egix credit for picking it up.
Do you scumread unvotes at the end of rvs as a general rule?
First game in legitimately 5 years, I don't have a general rule for anything. Were we at the end of RVS at that point?
But why is the fact that Reaper removed his RVS vote "weird" and possibly scummy?
Sorry to dig this up, but this was never answered.
It wasn't answered no, and that was intentional on my part. 'But why', I've already covered that Volx is only content with defending himself/scumreading those scumreading him, and the question was from him. The answers are out there in the game, others pointed out and queried the RVS removal with reasons at the time but Volx did not question them (because these others had not made a case against him).

Now, the Egix wagon is an interesting pool of names, If DS is scum then that's a ballsy move to failhammer twice. Bambi seems to be using wagons appropriately, to build pressure and actively stopped the 2nd hammer. Clem I still think is town due to playstyle however I don't like A50's post; isn't paying attention but gladly put someone to (he thought) L-1? Another lurker who needs to be spotlighted, so I'll do this for now.

Unvote; VOTE : Almost50
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 702, bristep123 wrote:Another lurker who needs to be spotlighted, so I'll do this for now.

GL with that.

@Mod: I don't usually VLA, but I want to mess with Bri a little, so VLA from
this game
for the next 72 hrs
:P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by DS »

Is bri calling A50 a lurker when they've only posted 14 times themselves?

Lmfao
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by Clemency »

In post 703, Almost50 wrote:
In post 702, bristep123 wrote:Another lurker who needs to be spotlighted, so I'll do this for now.

GL with that.

@Mod: I don't usually VLA, but I want to mess with Bri a little, so VLA from
this game
for the next 72 hrs
:P
god bless
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Clemency »

okay i have about an hour so i'm gonna try to make sense of this utter clusterfuck
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Clemency »

can someone explain to me the lack of concern for the double fail-hammer on a wagon without any real case behind it
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by bristep123 »

I've been pretty open that I haven't posted much, said as such in my previous post. I've been keeping up though while i couldn't post earlier in the week. Others seem to just react to a mention of their name.

Clem - What's your interpretation on the double fail hammer? Would a scum try and hammer a second time after clearly failing the first time? Genuine question.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Clemency »

i'm not really sure what to think about it but i didn't think it'd be brushed off so fast
i'm just trying to figure out whether it's ai but i'm also fairly distracted atm
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by Clemency »

i feel like if i was scum and failhammered like that i'd take the second opportunity to keep my story straight, but thats just anecdotal
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

Uh okay so this is awkward. I appear to have completely missed an entire page (26) which I only just realised because y'all mentioned a double failhammer and I only saw 1. I need to pay more attention.
Boop.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:14 pm

Post by Egix96 »

The sheer rate at whch my wagon grew should be a dead giveaway that I am town.
The scum, whoever they are, have obviously taken the opportunity to push a mislynch on low hanging fruit, as I am possibly the least experienced player in this game. Dick move.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bambietta
I'm now starting to think that we were right the first time.
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Clemency »

while i did hop onto the wagon, i agree that it grew concerningly fast

on that note, why is bambi specifically suspect? asking for real
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:46 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 712, Egix96 wrote:The sheer rate at whch my wagon grew should be a dead giveaway that I am town.
The scum, whoever they are, have obviously taken the opportunity to push a mislynch on low hanging fruit, as I am possibly the least experienced player in this game. Dick move.

UNVOTE:
Bambi encouraged the hammer but also clearly knew that the count was wrong so it could have been baiting, and actively prevented the second hammer (a few moments slower and you'd be dead right now lets be honest). Why specifically them rather than anyone else on the wagon?
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

In post 712, Egix96 wrote:The sheer rate at whch my wagon grew should be a dead giveaway that I am town.

UNVOTE:
... I literally just saved your life and this is how I'm repaid.

Man, if I get hung for this shenanigans and I saved scum because of the holiday spirit, imma be pissed.

Give your other reads first, my dude.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:46 am

In post 637, volxen wrote:I’m pretty sure there is at least one scum among {Bambi, Egix, Bristep}. I’ve already talked about the things I find suspect about Bambi (the PR speculation, etc.), but Bristep and Egix have been throwing shade at me all game. Egix in particular has popped in just to throw shade at me (), and his reasoning for scumreading me seems to be due to his read through of my one completed scum game on this site (Watcher Wanted). I haven’t seen him really do any analysis on my slot, other than saying he doesn’t like some of my posts and his read through of Watcher Wanted has apparently convinced him that I’m scum in this game. I’ve played with town!Egix before, and him scumreading me and throwing shade at me because of his read through of another game doesn’t seem towny to me. He doesn’t seem interested in sorting my slot based on my content
in this game

VOTE: Egix

Egix is at L-1.
Actually let's relook into the dude who put him into L-1 DESPITE ME LITERALLY JUST SAYING DS WILL QUICKHAMMER AND ME GIVING ACTUAL PROOF.

Egix, if you want to blame someone here, blame this bloke who literally came out of V/LA to murder your ass.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:15 am

Post by DS »

In post 710, Clemency wrote:i feel like if i was scum and failhammered like that i'd take the second opportunity to keep my story straight, but thats just anecdotal
My thing is, and I'm not saying this necessarily about you but kinda just in general, is how can a town player come to a correct judgment about what a double fail hammer actually means without seeing the persons flip.

It's either all speculative wifom or scum spewing tmi from my POV
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:16 am

Post by DS »

Which is kinda why I like to hammer because you get flips and can then investigate associates based on the votals
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 713, Clemency wrote:while i did hop onto the wagon, i agree that it grew concerningly fast

on that note, why is bambi specifically suspect? asking for real
I'm having trouble remembering my exact reasoning, but I think it might have been to do with me thinking that she wanted to get towncred by saving my life?
Thing is, I'm still relatively new (this is my first non-Newbie game, mind) so sometimes I end up just doing what "feels right" to me.
Yeah, that vote probably could've been thought through a bit better...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 715, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:... I literally just saved your life and this is how I'm repaid.

Man, if I get hung for this shenanigans and I saved scum because of the holiday spirit, imma be pissed.

Give your other reads first, my dude.
My reads are a bit all over the place atm but I'll try.

Town
Assassin

ofrhz
Dave

Chibi
Gamma

DS
A50

ROS
Bristep
Clem

Volxen
Bambi
Scum

People within the same grouping (separated by blank lines) are approximately equivalent.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 716, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:
In post 637, volxen wrote:I’m pretty sure there is at least one scum among {Bambi, Egix, Bristep}. I’ve already talked about the things I find suspect about Bambi (the PR speculation, etc.), but Bristep and Egix have been throwing shade at me all game. Egix in particular has popped in just to throw shade at me (), and his reasoning for scumreading me seems to be due to his read through of my one completed scum game on this site (Watcher Wanted). I haven’t seen him really do any analysis on my slot, other than saying he doesn’t like some of my posts and his read through of Watcher Wanted has apparently convinced him that I’m scum in this game. I’ve played with town!Egix before, and him scumreading me and throwing shade at me because of his read through of another game doesn’t seem towny to me. He doesn’t seem interested in sorting my slot based on my content
in this game

VOTE: Egix

Egix is at L-1.
Actually let's relook into the dude who put him into L-1 DESPITE ME LITERALLY JUST SAYING DS WILL QUICKHAMMER AND ME GIVING ACTUAL PROOF.

Egix, if you want to blame someone here, blame this bloke who literally came out of V/LA to murder your ass.
Bolden+EgiX team lezgo
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 716, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Actually let's relook into the dude who put him into L-1 DESPITE ME LITERALLY JUST SAYING DS WILL QUICKHAMMER AND ME GIVING ACTUAL PROOF.

I'll vote volxen if you vote him first. Deal?

PS:
In post 646, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Listen, I just want Egix to have a good Thanksgiving morning without finding himself dead in-game. I'm letting him have a family dinner for the holiday spirit. And i want to hear his side of the story.
Joke's on you, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving where I come from. For me, today was just another Thursday ;)

pedit: It's Ee-jicks not edgy-ecks! ;)
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was pronouncing it eggy-ecks
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:39 am

In post 722, Egix96 wrote:
In post 716, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:Actually let's relook into the dude who put him into L-1 DESPITE ME LITERALLY JUST SAYING DS WILL QUICKHAMMER AND ME GIVING ACTUAL PROOF.

I'll vote volxen if you vote him first. Deal?
You piss on my car then try to beg me for a treat?

Your not a good boy. Your a bad dog. Shoo.
- Bambietta Basterbine

Return to “Completed Open Games”