The-Great-Text-Adventure-Maze

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 30, 2018
Location: location, location
Pronoun: He

Post Post #75  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:12 pm

>crawl back out of the dead end
I don't think you're a tracksuit filled with maggots, I promise <3 - Skelda
i think jumble is like... trying(tm) - Datisi
Preferred abbreviation: Jumble
Currently lost a bet against Psyche; the punishment is having to change my avatar to whatever you post here

Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: https://frozen.fandom.com/wiki/Arendelle
Pronoun: It

Post Post #76  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:29 pm

In post 70, Invisibility wrote:get back up and keep doing what i was doing

Action FailedYour attempt at biting is thwarted when 2 718281828459 quickly fights you off by pushing you to the side. You see their mouth move then they walk out of the passageway.

Enter Action: ___________

In post 72, 2 718281828459 wrote:After the fight, I announce to all that can hear me:
Please do not attack me because I know information that you may not know and I want us to get out of here. The rabbit will apparently give us some reward when killed.

After that, I go to the crossroads, and follow the north path until it dead-ends or hits an intersection. Then I return to the crossroads and do the same for the east path, and then the south path. I then announce my findings to the group. I take note of any objects, animals, or people (other than players) I encounter along the way.

Invisibility attempts to bite your neck but you engage in a fight and push him away. You attempt to announce a message but when you open your mouth, no sound comes out. You are unable to feel any vibrations from your vocal cords.

You leave the dead end and travel all four paths. The northern path ends at a dead end. Suddenly, your ears blank, and you can't hear anything.

You then travel the east path and encounter the option of either going left or going straight. You can see the rabbit dart into the path to your left.

To the east is a wall and a path to the north.

You also notice that Invisibility was holding a piece of paper. Your attempts at communication continue to fail.

Enter Action: ______________

NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>crawl back out of the dead end

You are successful in using your arms to exit the dead end. There is a path to your left.

Enter Action: ___________________
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #77  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:37 pm

look at my stuff secretly
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

Charles510
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: March 11, 2017
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Pronoun: He

Post Post #78  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:40 pm

In post 74, Charles510 wrote:Go left.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 30, 2018
Location: location, location
Pronoun: He

Post Post #79  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:57 pm

>go through the left path
I don't think you're a tracksuit filled with maggots, I promise <3 - Skelda
i think jumble is like... trying(tm) - Datisi
Preferred abbreviation: Jumble
Currently lost a bet against Psyche; the punishment is having to change my avatar to whatever you post here

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!

Post Post #80  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:06 am

Seek revenge on invisibility
Everything happens for a reason, except maybe football.

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #81  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:32 am

ur a gps
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #82  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:52 am

In post 76, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 72, 2 718281828459 wrote:After the fight, I announce to all that can hear me:
Please do not attack me because I know information that you may not know and I want us to get out of here. The rabbit will apparently give us some reward when killed.

After that, I go to the crossroads, and follow the north path until it dead-ends or hits an intersection. Then I return to the crossroads and do the same for the east path, and then the south path. I then announce my findings to the group. I take note of any objects, animals, or people (other than players) I encounter along the way.

You then travel the east path and encounter the option of either going left or going straight. You can see the rabbit dart into the path to your left.

To the east is a wall and a path to the north.


Uh.... so is the part I highlighted in red results for the east path or the south path? If the former, what was in the south path?
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #83  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:53 am

Action: Attempt to look at GPS
Action: Return to first crossroads and clap my hands, seeing if I can hear it
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Annadog40
Owl of the Night Chat
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2015
Location: https://frozen.fandom.com/wiki/Arendelle
Pronoun: It

Post Post #84  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:54 am

In post 82, 2 718281828459 wrote:
In post 76, Annadog40 wrote:
In post 72, 2 718281828459 wrote:After the fight, I announce to all that can hear me:
Please do not attack me because I know information that you may not know and I want us to get out of here. The rabbit will apparently give us some reward when killed.

After that, I go to the crossroads, and follow the north path until it dead-ends or hits an intersection. Then I return to the crossroads and do the same for the east path, and then the south path. I then announce my findings to the group. I take note of any objects, animals, or people (other than players) I encounter along the way.

You then travel the east path and encounter the option of either going left or going straight. You can see the rabbit dart into the path to your left.

To the east is a wall and a path to the north.


Uh.... so is the part I highlighted in red results for the east path or the south path? If the former, what was in the south path?

That is the east path. The south path is the one where you found the rabbit originally and you were attacked by Invisibility.
This is my life now

Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #85  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:58 am

I go to the east path, and when I reach the intersection, I look at the left path but travel on what was the straight path.
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #86  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:33 pm

im very sad where is my actionei
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: Blue Gatorade Factory
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:04 pm

In post 74, Charles510 wrote:Go left.


You reach a dead end. Your ears ring, then you hear nothing.


Enter Action: ___________

In post 77, Invisibility wrote:look at my stuff secretly


You look at your GPS secretly. You have received a PM.


Enter Action: ___________

In post 80, Cheery Dog wrote:Seek revenge on invisibility


You walk down the forward hallway until you spot invisibility down one of the side passages.


Enter Action: ___________
Welcome to your final exams. For those of you taking Game Theory, your grade in that class will be based on how close your grade on the exam is to 80% of the average

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #88  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:13 pm

brace for an attack
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #89  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:13 pm

wait
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #90  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:14 pm

nvm just go a little north, then east
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

Iprobablysuck
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: June 20, 2016
Location: Pennsylvania
Pronoun: He

Post Post #91  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:39 pm

>use cheat code: xyzzy
Do I REALLY suck? That's up to you to decide.

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: Blue Gatorade Factory
Pronoun: He

Post Post #92  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:04 pm

In post 83, 2 718281828459 wrote:Action: Attempt to look at GPS
Action: Return to first crossroads and clap my hands, seeing if I can hear it


ACTION FAILEDYou do not have a GPS


You clap your hands. You hear nothing.


Enter Action: ___________
Welcome to your final exams. For those of you taking Game Theory, your grade in that class will be based on how close your grade on the exam is to 80% of the average

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 30, 2018
Location: location, location
Pronoun: He

Post Post #93  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:06 pm

In post 79, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>go through the left path
I don't think you're a tracksuit filled with maggots, I promise <3 - Skelda
i think jumble is like... trying(tm) - Datisi
Preferred abbreviation: Jumble
Currently lost a bet against Psyche; the punishment is having to change my avatar to whatever you post here

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: Blue Gatorade Factory
Pronoun: He

Post Post #94  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:07 pm

In post 90, Invisibility wrote:nvm just go a little north, then east


The path continues ahead, but a passage extends to the left.


Enter Action: ___________
Welcome to your final exams. For those of you taking Game Theory, your grade in that class will be based on how close your grade on the exam is to 80% of the average

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #95  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:17 pm

go left
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!

Post Post #96  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Stalk him
Everything happens for a reason, except maybe football.

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #97  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:04 pm

you're a freaking gps cheery
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

2 718281828459
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: May 25, 2018
Location: Depends on your frame of reference.
Pronoun: He

Post Post #98  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:36 pm

In post 85, 2 718281828459 wrote:I go to the east path, and when I reach the intersection, I look at the left path but travel on what was the straight path.


After that I return to the crossroads and search the south path. As you can see, this is a breadth-first search.
Retired Account. I have no replacement.

Please be kind to Allomancer and join the nomic game: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=78211

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!

Post Post #99  (ISO)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:00 pm

In post 97, Invisibility wrote:you're a freaking gps cheery

all the better to haunt you with
Everything happens for a reason, except maybe football.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Sens-O-Tape Archive