The-Great-Text-Adventure-Maze

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1  (isolation #0)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:36 pm

dont die. or else.
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5  (isolation #1)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:42 pm

In post 4, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>force exit the game walk up


You walk north. You reach a dead end. Your mouth feels dry.


Enter Action: __________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #10  (isolation #2)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:31 pm

In post 8, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>walk back and go through front pathway

You retrace your steps back to the beginning, then go the other way.

You reach an intersection. The path forks left, right, and straight ahead.


Enter Action: __________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #13  (isolation #3)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:40 pm

In post 12, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>go straight

The hallway continues forward, but a side passage extends to your left.

Enter Action: __________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #17  (isolation #4)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:49 pm

In post 16, Invisibility wrote:search for dampness


You scrounge around on the floor, looking for dampness. You cannot find any. This makes you very sad. You begin to cry. A tear lands on your hand. You have found dampness!

Add Damp Tear to your inventory.


Enter Action: __________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #21  (isolation #5)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:03 pm

In post 20, Invisibility wrote:lick the wall

You give the wall a long, comprehensive lick, but you taste absolutely nothing.


Enter Action: __________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #25  (isolation #6)  » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:34 pm

In post 24, Invisibility wrote:climb the wall

You try to get as high as you can, but before you reach the ceiling you are repelled by the wall and land on your face.


Enter Action: __________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #32  (isolation #7)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:19 am

In post 27, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>keep going straight


The path continues straight ahead, but also branches off to the right.


Enter Action: _____________

In post 29, VashtaNeurotic wrote:Examine the walls to determine materials it is made out of


The walls seem to be some sort of force field that repels most organic tissue


Enter Action: _____________

In post 31, Invisibility wrote:strangle cheery dog


You grab cheery dog's neck with your hands. He is grappled, and takes 1 damage.


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #37  (isolation #8)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:55 am

In post 34, 2 718281828459 wrote:I search my inventory for anything that could be used to record a path OR create breadcrumbs. Then I follow the path to my left. If I find nothing other than a dead end then I go back where I started and go north.


You search your inventory and find nothing.

You take the path to your left. You meet a dead end, and your mouth feels dry.

Your turn around and go back to the start, then turn around again and go back north, where you meet the same dead end.


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #41  (isolation #9)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:07 am

In post 38, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:go to the right


You meander on over to the passage on the right, and reach a fork in the tunnel that goes left and right.


Enter Action: _________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54  (isolation #10)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:54 pm

In post 43, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>Wait, this game encourages killing?
>go left


You go to the left and reach a right turn


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #56  (isolation #11)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:03 pm

In post 46, VashtaNeurotic wrote:Examine the floor to see if it's made of any kind of material.


Your bare feet are cold against the stone floor


Enter Action: _____________

In post 49, Xalxe wrote:Hold out a carrot to see if anything is attracted to it.


ACTION FAILEDYou have no carrot


Enter Action: _____________

In post 51, Cheery Dog wrote:Respawn?


You respawn at the start of the maze. However, you are still GPS.


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #59  (isolation #12)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:14 pm

In post 58, Invisibility wrote:go east, then north


You meet a dead end. Suddenly, your ears blank, and you can't hear anything


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #63  (isolation #13)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:39 pm

In post 62, Invisibility wrote:pounce him, rip apart his numerical body


You swoop in and begin tearing your fellow maze-dweller apart. You deal 1 damage.


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #67  (isolation #14)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:08 pm

In post 65, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>go through the right turn


You walk down the hallway all the way to the end. When you reach a dead end, your legs suddenly give out from under you, and you fall to the floor.


Enter Action: _____________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #73  (isolation #15)  » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:34 pm

In post 68, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>stand back up


ACTION FAILEDYou try to stand up but your legs aren't working


Enter Action: ____________________

In post 71, Charles510 wrote:Go back to start. Take the front pathway.


You reach a crossroads that goes left, right, and straight


Enter Action: ____________________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #87  (isolation #16)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:04 pm

In post 74, Charles510 wrote:Go left.


You reach a dead end. Your ears ring, then you hear nothing.


Enter Action: ___________

In post 77, Invisibility wrote:look at my stuff secretly


You look at your GPS secretly. You have received a PM.


Enter Action: ___________

In post 80, Cheery Dog wrote:Seek revenge on invisibility


You walk down the forward hallway until you spot invisibility down one of the side passages.


Enter Action: ___________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #92  (isolation #17)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:04 pm

In post 83, 2 718281828459 wrote:Action: Attempt to look at GPS
Action: Return to first crossroads and clap my hands, seeing if I can hear it


ACTION FAILEDYou do not have a GPS


You clap your hands. You hear nothing.


Enter Action: ___________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #94  (isolation #18)  » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:07 pm

In post 90, Invisibility wrote:nvm just go a little north, then east


The path continues ahead, but a passage extends to the left.


Enter Action: ___________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #124  (isolation #19)  » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:49 am

In post 122, Invisibility wrote:wait do i have 2 gps's


no.


Enter Acton: __________

In post 123, Cheery Dog wrote:do gps's even have imagination?

go west


You arrive at an intersection. You came from the east, and the path continues west or south.


Enter Acton: __________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #127  (isolation #20)  » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm

In post 126, Charles510 wrote:Face North. Look around.


You face north. In front of you, to the north, you see a passageway. To your right, the east, you see a passageway. To your left, the west, you see a wall. Behind you, to the south, you see a wall. Down, you see the floor. Up, you see a transparent glass ceiling with the night sky shining purple above you.


Enter Acton: __________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #137  (isolation #21)  » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:35 pm

In post 128, Cheery Dog wrote:continue west


You arrive at a right turn.


Enter Acton: __________

In post 129, Charles510 wrote:Go North


You find a dead end. You don't feel any different.


Enter Acton: __________

In post 130, Invisibility wrote:can i go south?


You bump into a wall


Enter Acton: __________

In post 132, Charles510 wrote:Wait for 2.718 to come and then follow him


You see him to the south of you a bit, walking around. You follow him. He is attacked by invisibility and stops moving.


Enter Acton: __________

In post 133, Invisibility wrote:kill 2.718 the next time i see him


You notice 2.7 to your east, and attack. You deal 1 damage.


Enter Acton: __________

In post 134, Cheery Dog wrote:build a fence up on one of the turns 2.718 will be making,


Action FailedYou have no fence-building supplies


In post 131, 2 718281828459 wrote:I return to the start point in the same orientation that I started in, and then I do the following:
1. Walk up
2. Walk back and go through front pathway
3. Go straight
4. Keep going straight when the side passage extends to my left
5. When the path branches out to the right, I go right
6. When I reach the fork that goes left and right, I go right
7. I keep going straight until I find the chance to turn left, and then do so.
8. I keep going straight and taking turns when there is no other option except to go backwards or take the turn. Move to step 10 when I reach a point where there I can choose to go left or right.
9. Turn right.
10. When I reach the chance to go left, I turn left.
11. Continue going straight, taking turns whenever straight becomes no longer an option.

If at any point someone looks like they might be attacking me, I will first try to communicate that I know the way out and if we work as a team then we can get out before anyone else. (But I make sure they follow me.) If I cannot talk or they do not listen, I will run faster, and if I cannot lose them, I fight back stronger than they do (only if necessary).

If somehow I lose the ability to walk, I will instead crawl until I am healed. Failing that I will find some other creative way to move.

If this scheme fails somewhere please state specifically which step fails.


You do this sucessfully until you encounter invisibility. He attacks you.


Enter Acton: __________
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #147  (isolation #22)  » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:08 am

EVENTThe Minotaur has entered the maze!


In post 143, Charles510 wrote:Follow 2.718


You follow 2.718


Enter Action: _______

In post 144, Invisibility wrote:do a fortnite dance


You respawn and begin dancing.


Enter Action: _______

In post 145, VashtaNeurotic wrote:I cast stone shape in order make everyone else fall into a 100 foot trench except for me


ACTION FAILEDYou do not have enough mana


Enter Action: _______

In post 146, 2 718281828459 wrote:I wish for Invis to transform into a sword that is one meter long. If that is not allowed, I wish for him to instead transform into a baseball bat (an ACTUAL one, like the MLB players use). Either way, I have a defense.

I believe my set of 11 steps dictates which path to take: I just do whatever I was doing before being attacked.

Which step did I get blocked on?


You transform invisibility into a Soul Longsword, giving you +1 attack. You continue on the path you laid out. You almost reach the exit, with Charles right behind you, however before the exit you see a giant man with a bull's head blocking the path.



Enter Action: _______
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions

vonflare
doot
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2014
Location: some decimated land
Pronoun: He

Post Post #159  (isolation #23)  » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:26 am

In post 157, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:>take off headset (if there is one)



ACTION FAILEDThere is no headset. You do however take off a silk cap.
Its time to wake up, we've been trying to reach you in the simulation but something went wrong. If you still want to escape please stand by, we will send instructions


[ + ]

Return to Sens-O-Tape Archive