RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1599, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1598, Creature wrote:There are three good wagons available and we're doing Majiffy?
Sir yes sir
VOTE: Chickadee
O captain my captain VOTE: Chickadee
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1584, Fortian wrote:
In post 1549, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1548, BuJaber wrote:And reading his ISO I'm not so sure RCE is scum anymore but will revisit if majiffy flips scum.

So of the people I wanted to focus on in post ..

RR, profii - probably town
RCE, Mala, Varsoon - scumlean
Majiffy, hebichan, chickadee - scum
Forgot fortian - scumlean.. short posts I didn't like.. didn't read the walls, hated the entrance as I've stated previously.
Ooooo! I’m excited now.

Our “walls” aren’t very long and not very many. If you think we might be scum, wouldn’t it make sense to read them to see if any further scumminess lies within?
Will read, just didn't read at the time and since I found some scummy slots I've gotten what I needed. I'm not going to try to sort 26 people I'm focusing on small groups and trying to react to things in real time when possible.

@wisdom - same reason why anyone would lie. You made a mistake, realized it, came up with an explanation. It's weird to me because there's no reason for you to have done that intentionally as either alignment, but a mistake like that is more likely to scum because they tend to skim more.
If you don't want it discussed why ask me about it? My main point in that post was that I doubt anyone actually has a solid read on you at this point in time not about my non-read on you.

@pint - what are you doing? I don't get it. You want chick or majiffy?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Idk what to make of that replace out rn. I'm going to say that slot gets a chance to redeem itself.

VOTE: BuJaber

I wouldn't mind a Thor wagon either if some momentum started happening there. I can't really explain my read as it's mainly just a gut feeling that he's playing strangely and doing the bare minimum.

The chick wagon is understandable.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Explain the vote cheeky
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@hebichan - it seemed to me like you knew creature that's why you voted him when he was absent. If you knew him you would know that he posts these spammy one liners a lot as town. So yes it's wrong, and it inflates the thread and you personally don't like it, and he shouldn't do it this much but how does it make him scum.

Your votes before and after seem contradictory to me for anyone that knows. And even if you don't know him seem kinda biased against him
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1602, BuJaber wrote: @pint - what are you doing? I don't get it. You want chick or majiffy?
Chick. I haven't sorted Majiffy yet nor I will 'cause his reaction to the whole Creature spam thing was awful and I don't like his tone; that means that I'm not capable of separating his personality to his role in the game, so I have nothing to do about that slot.

Chick, on the other hand, is a good wagon. Seeing that almost all of my townreads got to the same conclusion I did, I think it's a good slot to put some REAL pressure to get things going on the right track.
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Fortian »

In post 1592, Majiffy wrote:Oh look, ten pages in 12 hours.

What joy overcomes me
This is intriguing to me, as there had only been 2 pages of posts in the 12 hours prior to this post. Not sure what it means in regards to the slot’s alignment (although I would probably place majiffy on the scummier side of null on my reads spectrum).
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Replacement
Replacement Announcement

Majiffy
is replaced by
Nero Cain
effective immediately.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Could someone more familiar with DGB meta talk to me about that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town. Od the people voting me wich ones of you are idiots and which ones of you are scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chick wagon is equally bad.

In post 1604, BuJaber wrote:Explain the vote cheeky
She's just scum, man.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: CheekyTeeky

DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1611, Nero Cain wrote:Chick wagon is equally bad.

In post 1604, BuJaber wrote:Explain the vote cheeky
She's just scum, man.
How much of this game have you read so far?
Fortian
Fortian
Goon
Fortian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Fortian »

Nero, Id be keen to talk with you about Chick and why you think the wagon is bad.

-DV
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I'm town. Od the people voting me wich ones of you are idiots and which ones of you are scum?
Read your predecessor's posts and tell me I'm wrong.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1613, DrewVa wrote:How much of this game have you read so far?
not a whole lot.
In post 1614, Fortian wrote:Nero, Id be keen to talk with you about Chick and why you think the wagon is bad.

-DV
If I understand she's being wagoned for being an opinionless void and making excuses for not being here and that just seems like pretty much par for the course with Chick. I mean, Its entirely possible that she does that as scum too and I'm not saying that Chick is a super strong town read that should never be lynched but I'm going to need more than "she's a worthless lurksack"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1615, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1610, Nero Cain wrote:I'm town. Od the people voting me wich ones of you are idiots and which ones of you are scum?
Read your predecessor's posts and tell me I'm wrong.
I can simply read my role pm and tell you that you are wrong. Who else are you scum reading?

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1548, BuJaber wrote:And reading his ISO I'm not so sure RCE is scum anymore but will revisit if majiffy flips scum.

So of the people I wanted to focus on in post ..

RR, profii - probably town
RCE, Mala, Varsoon - scumlean
Majiffy, hebichan, chickadee - scum
DrewVa
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
DrewVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by DrewVa »

In post 1616, Nero Cain wrote:
not a whole lot.
In post 1614, Fortian wrote:Nero, Id be keen to talk with you about Chick and why you think the wagon is bad.

-DV
If I understand she's being wagoned for being an opinionless void and making excuses for not being here and that just seems like pretty much par for the course with Chick. I mean, Its entirely possible that she does that as scum too and I'm not saying that Chick is a super strong town read that should never be lynched but I'm going to need more than "she's a worthless lurksack"
No, she’s getting mostly voted for her bad push on Creature.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Pint is town and nancy from what I saw in overkill 1 cannot keep this AtE and confidence up this long as scum (I assume), so probably town also.

Haven'y sorted the rest.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1619, DrewVa wrote:
In post 1616, Nero Cain wrote:
not a whole lot.

-DV
No, she’s getting mostly voted for her bad push on Creature.

Don't discount the opinionless void thing.
I'll trust Nero to know her better than I but I'm pretty sure she'd have a strong opinion or two by now. She can be very very stubborn as town. And there's a difference between being a lurksack with a vested interest in solving the game and a lurksack who's doing nothing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Aren't you voting me?

BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by BuJaber »

What does that have to do with Chick?

Chick is 3rd scummiest in my list, after your slot and hebichan's.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1582, DrewVa wrote:Both RR and Gamma are currently townreading Creature for his posting and you’re try to make it seem like they aren’t
No im not
What happened was i thought rr was telling creature to wallpost because he also disliked his posting style
Nothing to do with his read on creature
How is gamma relevant

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”