Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

Did you know?

Female pandas are only fertile for 3-4 days in the spring each year

Votecount 3.02

Irrelephant (2) - Eragon, the worst
Not Voting - volxen, LabRat01, Ausuka, the worst, Keyser Söze, Irrelephant11

Time till end of hell phase 2: (expired on 2018-11-27 22:40:00)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by the worst »

Well Era... it's you and me against the world buddy.
I'm still pretty sure Not Voting is town tho
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 1851, the worst wrote:Well Era... it's you and me against the world buddy.
I'm still pretty sure Not Voting is town tho
sad ;_;

ill be able to post soon, im worn out from vacation and sleep deprivation.
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by volxen »

VOTE: Irrelephant11

Irrelephant is at L-1
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Is it only LabRat t/reading Relly right now?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:37 pm

Post by the worst »

Yeah rbh
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm not getting the kind of righteous fury from her I kinda expect to see from town who's worried about a lategame mislynch on a TR tho? like this could mean it's a TMI read from her but I also think Relly kinda checkin out is pretty w indicative

not talking activity tell either, there's just not a lot happening when he does post :(
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I feel the only real shift of read(s) today have been me and you being pushed to the upper echelons of town.
No other notable development...
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Who is in the ‘if they’re scum they’re gonna win” camp?

Volxen, TW, Keyser?
Does Eragon squeeze in there?

If so, I’m gonna try have some closure with my Eragon read today.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by the worst »

if Volxen is a wolf he just wins lmao

if you're a wolf I'm not even sure who you're aligned with anymore and you read as heavily unaligned with Dr. J

at this point I'd be far enough outside my wolfrange I'd be like. possessed.

Eragon's in a lower variety of your bracket; if Irrel greens somehow I trust him to be further into his townrange than Ausuka is outside of her scumrange (she'll probably punch me for saying this but it's only out of respect for her play, and I have seen some solid wolf play out of her)

Uhhhhh actually I'm gonna re evaluate this quickly and make sure I'm not being dumb

for those following at home I'll be rereading xyzzy's mafia month (strong Ausuka wolfgame) and yessiree's pypx/y (solid Ausuka towngame I've seen recently where she was heavily involved lategame)

Actually writing this I think her read fluidity here has been highly town indicative. just flashing back to recent marathons rq I think it's something she struggles with a bit when on the spot as scum and I think her reads this game have been fairly crisp and fresh
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Few further thoughts on Eragon...

In post 1501, Eragon wrote:i think im confident enough calling TW/Keyser TvS, never SvS, and if they are both TvT i am fucking up somewhere, so i think thats good for me.
I think Eragon's association theory regarding me and TW was rational on D2. If I were to look from the outside in, there is nothing reachy about that conclusion given mine and Ducky's intense 12 round bout.
In post 1533, Eragon wrote:Who is the only person(other than maybe keyser?) That correctly read creature
Who actually MADE A CASE on volxen being town that’s not “Oh ThEiR fIrSt FiVe PoStS mAkE tHeM oBv ToWn On MeTa”
Who has been reconsidering reads
Who has 40 more posts than you and joined at the end of D1
Who has acually been in thread for the majority of time active?
Self-commendation: Eragon sharing a list of all the positive/pro-town play he thinks he deserves credit for. This righteous indignation expressed towards Relly is pretty believeable as coming from town!Eragon. This is also 1 post of 2 that Eragon kills probable-scum!Irrelephant.
In post 1550, Eragon wrote:im akshully very confident in an Irrel!scum here.
they do not have the same form of transparant towni-ness that they were fond of in WW.
Like, did anyone ever even scumread them in WW?
they were extremly obvious through thoughts, reads, wagons, etc... and even from a scum perspective i knew that was always going to be town
Death by meta: Post 2 of 2 of Eragon killing Irrelephant. I can't help but agree with Eragon's observations here.
In post 1676, Eragon wrote:@TW, i know you have said you can't see yourself being TvT, but is it possible to re-revaluate? When you feel up to it of course.

@keyser, same question to you.
The peace maker: Interesting... Eragon was a strong advocate of there being one scum in me and TW on D2. But here is Eragon now trying to encourage TW and I to re-evaluate our stances on eachother. (
There is possible TW-Eragon scum connection here, but I don't scum-read either slot, so that association is a red-herring
) I do personally like this change of read from Eragon, as the same damn thing was going through my head early D3 after Dr J's flip.

Bottom line:
I'm finding it really hard trying to see Eragon's read development as manufactured/scum motivated.
The conclusions they've expressed all make sense. Please can Eragon just be town here. Otherwise, f**k this game.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by the worst »

Yo

I'm just back to say this doesn't look like Ausuka's wolfgame like, at all.

if it isn't just Rel/Labby I'm gonna be confused as fuck.
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:43 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Interesting... that is good to know regarding Ausuka.

Please could you share a few bulletpoints on that.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by the worst »

I've never been much of a believer in bullet points. ;)
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm gonna have to pop in when I can and throw points around, bear with me
In post 911, Ausuka wrote:Sure, if this is a WW reunion I have to get called opportunistic at least once right?

VOTE: Creature
+Town points for tonality and entrance to the game but not a lot, vote's important
In post 952, Ausuka wrote:
In post 136, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:What if the team is {Lab, Creature, TW}?

-Kor (to both)
It really hasn't been very long since the game began. I don't get why you seem so convinced Creature's scum already. Also I don't think he really does the lurking thing as scum anymore.
I don't think she calls her scum buddy out for this shonky read. Pretty much ever. Competing with Mafia Month she did name a few posts from profii but it was mostly a "I like this" and "I think profii's town" kind of vibe; her other scumbuddy was Nero Cain who she scarcely interacted with

Idk I would just be a little surprised if she picked her establishing deepwolf/heavenwolf to question on his reads like this so early

also there is zero self consciousness about parking her vote along with the wolfbuddy she's just quizzed which... seems contrary to scum!suka's mindset tbh
In post 1018, Ausuka wrote:
In post 226, Creature wrote:I'm gonna aim for the long game.

Find one scum per hell phase
One town per heaven phase
Like what is actually the point of this post? I feel like it's supposed to be game-related content but it contains nothing except Creature saying "I'm going to try and identify who's scum and town" which literally everyone tries to do. If it was as easy as just "finding scum" town would win every game.
In post 1019, Ausuka wrote:Actually I think the lynch is likely Creature anyways so not gonna post more about him for now.
In post 254, the worst wrote:
In post 112, LabRat01 wrote:honestly
#wolfposting
I have never started an honest sentence with the worst "honestly"
In post 287, the worst wrote:honestly i called him "very town" because he pinged town to me consistently while he is posting, i'm cognisant of the fact that him sounding like that early is town indicative...and also i was biased by korina's posting later :lol:

i think that slot's reasonably obviously town, i'll be reevaluating it but i don't feel like i should be paranoid...? or doubting that people who sound like town in rvs might be tEh ScUmZ?
Did you roll scum on me worst :(
Given she's more burned out now than she was then (sorry if this is an outdated statement) I think scum!suka is a bit quieter when it comes to a d1 mislynch which will go thru. I'm not sure she's like "ye creature is the lynch now *INTERROGATES THE WORST*" before she kind of angles to position herself in a better spot to get towncred

given she would have to know the wagon is partially scum motivated there's a lot more to gain from suddenly townreading Creature or admitting she's not sure if that makes sense? It felt like a legit sheep and I think she believed in the Creature wagon

actually just musing but I think in 14/2 we probably avoided that mislynch, I'm a little annoyed at myself for it. anyway gotta let bygones be bygones
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by the worst »

her opening disdain towards {me, Dr.J} is probably worth analytical solvey mindset points as well She pushed me really well imo and the initial townread on volxen was also probably not super well researched, I was accountable to check it and make sure I was right (still think I am but go Ausuka d1)

I wanna say her reversal on my slot was during d2 when I was being heavily wolfcased as well which I mighttttt be misremembering bc fever happened during this game but if this happened she's town
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1603, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1599, the worst wrote:The lack of rejection from the rest of the thread makes me wanna not send Dr. J to heaven. I don't think he's a wolf but I think scum want him heaven'd
Jekyll would've been in heaven by now if there's a "lack of rejection" from the entire thread. Just because people aren't screaming about how bad of a vote it is.

Eragon is null to me. Like I get he probably shouldn't be but like I seriously don't know what to read him on, lol. Most of his posts just look null to me. Maybe I should catch up on d1 after all.
I don't think this is Ausuka who's scum with Dr. J, really don't want to be wrong about this read tho so if this is becoming applied reasoning lmk.....
In post 1785, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1784, the worst wrote:Do you think 388 is partner indicative or TMI cuz?
tbh I think it's partner indicative at least to the point of canceling out my earlier idea. The "this post has a bit of effort so it literally can't be scum" looks like it's explicitly trying to townread you rather than just TMI.
kinda feeling her re-read of Dr. J with this kind of angle is probably from someone who didn't know Dr. J was a wolf before the flip if that makes sense

it's also a pretty dangerous w/w read for scum!suka to make and I feel like she probably talks herself out of it more than she makes it
In post 1820, Ausuka wrote:I can't not townread worst here I think.
yeah ok it was after d2 but it was still nice. this was literally the page after we re-read each other as TvT and unless she's a wolf with you? (but that's just a tinfoil of 2 people i think are town) there's really not a lot to gain from reinforcing town cohesion :?
In post 1782, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1781, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1779, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1778, Irrelephant11 wrote:Ausuka did you ever settle on a read for eragon?
I said that my read on him was null, didn't I? If I get a read on him when I'm reading the thread, I'll tell you.
:roll:
Okay, fine, how has the flip changed your reads?
The flip itself doesn't change much for me other than generally losing confidence in my current reads as a whole. I never had any associations for anyone with Jekyll.
I might be assigning this bonus points because I agree so strongly, my only associative was I had {Keyser, Dr. J} always containing exactly 1 scum because of the way d2 went down but for the most part that flip was like a kick in the guts. it was low info AND not the alignment we wanted and I don't think this was a Big Mood in the thread; just what I was feeling. (this is mid fever so if I misinterpreted thread mood that could be a thing :/)
In post 1783, Ausuka wrote:
In post 388, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Tw is probably town based on the lack of any wagon - while I don't doubt scum could be WIFOMING there, I think thats much less unlikely than them leaving a wagon sit there.

Also, post 297 - it looks very town. I see plenty of town motivation there, it shows plenty of effort which I don't think scum is going to do if they can get by without it. Sort of similar to how someone in another game (town) literally made a chart with colour showing every vote :lol:

Furthermore, he kind of feels like he is enthusiastic. Maybe that sounds stupid and probably is, but just based on tone, I think he looks a lot more like town than scum.

I still am a little concerned at him seemingly trying to buddy me, but hmph, I'm probably reading too much into it
Hmm actually maybe that comment was stupid.
this re re check of her read on me and possible associatives with Dr. J is interesting, I'm gonna think on this more
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by the worst »

Just picking random parts of Ausuka's iso I don't feel like this is scum!suka tho which is telling me that's a read I am swinging strongly towards : / I townread her pred a little as well so yeeeah this is a pretty comfy read to settle into
In post 1752, the worst wrote:
In post 1750, the worst wrote:{tw} 100%
{volxen} .....gulp..... 90%. If he's a wolf I'll be mad
{Keys} probably like 85%
{Era} maybe 80%
{Ausuka} probably 75%ish
==null==
{Labby} ffffffifty%??? shaken read that is wolf by rand + PoE right now but I don't feel wrong on a townread
{Rel} looks SvS with Dr J is prime candidate for wolf sitting back watching town destroy itself nuanced thoughts so far look like they've come from other mouths, something like 60% wolf
weighted
this feels really gross in my playstyle tbh, I think I need to leave it to logical thinkers (ircher is brilliant at tiering and weighing his reads for example)

I think it's healthy for context tho. I'm not null on Ausuka, I think she's town. it's just if I am wrong on a townread it is probably her before you or Era. I just don't think I'm wrong on any currently.
If I was being more politicalful I probably should have nullread Ausuka here without commenting and seen if she punched me for it (I think town!suka does but scum!suka probably chills with being third from the bottom)

but it felt kinda disingenuous so I over explained my read instead

nice

bleetjhffjjf
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Yeah I can see that ‘Ausuka-didn’t-see-the-DrJ-red-flip-coming’ narrative.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:54 am

Post by the worst »

I feel she's probably less anti associative than you are but I also have warmer meta with her scumgame and feel like this prrrrrobably isn't it

might be at
{tw}
{volx}
{keys}
{Ausuka}
{era}

for town
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

:(
vt
I've only been mislynched onsite twice before I think

I've played pretty poorly, and might just accept my lynch tbh because I don't know that I have the WIM to fight my own mislynch multiple days in a row
There's also so much re-reading I haven't done
Who should I sort before I go?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Don't think the day should end before labrat becomes more present
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1871, Irrelephant11 wrote:Don't think the day should end before labrat becomes more present
Still t/reading them?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1772, Irrelephant11 wrote:{keyser, volxen}
{the worst}
{labrat}
--
{eragon, ausuka}
Think your only way out here is to convince us of scum in Eragon/Ausuka.

It's ok, we have 36 hours to kickstart the hell phase.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I think labrat has been vaguely towny whenever I'm reading their posts, but I also really find myself forgetting what their contributions are when they're not around
I agree that they should answer about how they became familiar with our meta relationship

Return to “Completed Open Games”