Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 14, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I haven’t done this in a while huh? RQS time!
  1. What is your offsite/overall mafia experience?
  2. What is the most fun role you’ve had to date?
  3. If you were in LyLo with the person above and below you in the playerlist (wrapping around the top and bottom), with everything being equal, who would you trust?
  4. What is your favorite animal?
1: mainly with friends and a tried Town of Salem, but it went to fast for my liking. Hopefully I turn out decent here.

2: still new here, and I'll reserve that opinion for a later time.

3: I guess I'll pick the person below me, mainly because I can shorten the name to Key and he has that weird Ö in his username.

4: Fluffy and adorable bunnies. Bears are a close second.
"He'll come back... He always does."
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Springtrap »

You don't trust Captain Planet?
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Springtrap »

So what's the story with the username and icon?
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 45, Springtrap wrote:So what's the story with the username and icon?
Guess I should have been more clear i was directing it at you, the worst, since you and me were just talking.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Not to much of a big story, I guess. I like FNaF, Springtrap holds a bunch of lore and is one of my favorite animatronics, and being a murderer in a game of Werewolf\Mafia just seems fitting.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:29 am

Post by Springtrap »

I can atleast tell your good friends from this interaction. Hopefully we can get along as well.

VOTE: Radiant Cowbell
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Springtrap »

I like the red text they make on my blue background. It pops out well. This is to both Gamma and the Moderator.

I'm also just making sure you all remember I exist. I'll reread this tomorrow and see if there is actually anything I can base something off.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 185, pinturicchio wrote:By the way, I skipped the first discussion 'cause it seemed too early to be serious, but I'll read it now since, as I understand, it was serious for some players.

In other news, I didn't like BJs' entrance. The post was fine, I laughed, but seems like it was prepared before the game started. My problema with that is that it was a huge post and it's obvious that took a lot of effort. I tend to scumread people who puts that much of an effort on RVS; preparing a post before the game starts is past that line. Does someone else has another point of view about this?
Wouldn't it make more sense to call Gamma out for the RQS post for being pretty big and before the game even started? He put more effort in, IMO.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Springtrap »

I came back and there's 4 pages and I hadn't posted during the day yet. My bad.

Perhaps I shouldn't have bit off as much for my first time on-site by joining multiple games. I'll read the last 4 pages now that I got time though.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 254, Clemency wrote:you see this is why i love my playstyle
everyone treats me like a toddler in need of guidance
I'll also take that guidance, particularly what to do against 2 people using the same account. I didn't know that would be a thing.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Springtrap »

That's a pecha berry, known for curing poisons.

Are You saying you're toxic enough you have a cure on standby? That means you poisoned all those Growliths as well.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Springtrap »

You don't like my fun banter to interject myself back into the game?
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Krueger or Fazbear? Freddy is a big name in horror. I'm just also really into video game lore as well.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Springtrap »

The door to the mind and therefore the dream realm is the biggest way to defeat him. It's how he gets pulled into the real world to get ironically incinerated for quite a few of his appearances.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Springtrap »

I looked through the userposts feature and it doesnt show anyone by the name of Volxen despite the mod putting that down. But then I clicked the link and realized they replaced the worst. I was null on that person before they disappeared, so I'm still null on them.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Springtrap »

I dont know what part of this game to take seriously anymore. I dont think that's a good sign.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 424, Blackjacks wrote:
In post 421, Springtrap wrote:I dont know what part of this game to take seriously anymore. I dont think that's a good sign.
Thoughts on the current wagons?
I will answer this again when the votecount is updated, but all I'm seeing right now is mainly filler and fluff in a game where we should probably be more worried. You know, since 4 of us are evil out of 13 (or 15, I guess, if we count the accounts with multiple people).

I'll wait until later for more critical judgement, and mostly so I can see what is purely friendship and what is attempted buddying.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 444, Firebringer wrote:
In post 441, Springtrap wrote:
In post 424, Blackjacks wrote:
In post 421, Springtrap wrote:I dont know what part of this game to take seriously anymore. I dont think that's a good sign.
Thoughts on the current wagons?
I will answer this again when the votecount is updated, but all I'm seeing right now is mainly filler and fluff in a game where we should probably be more worried. You know, since 4 of us are evil out of 13 (or 15, I guess, if we count the accounts with multiple people).

I'll wait until later for more critical judgement, and mostly so I can see what is purely friendship and what is attempted buddying.
ur previous post was u saying u liked to have banter to re-integrate to the game.
next post ur complaining about the filler in order to not provide any judgements.

so why don't u banter with me and we can give some judgements shall we?
Yes, bantering so I could have a reentry point after missing a day's worth of content and nearly 5 pages while not really being impactful to the game, which is slow to change.

Posting words for the sake of words is more likely to just confuse me in what I have to take seriously. Like, maybe it really is the name or it's the RH signing person, but meme men seems silly even if I try to read it in a seriousus tone.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Springtrap »

I disappeared because the beginning of the month is busy for me. I see some votes on me, and a glance earlier said someone was concerned I havent given a readslist. I'll try to remember to do that in future games more often.

Have to read the last 6 pages now though. Then I can give a readslist after digesting that information.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 651, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's an awful pattern in my recent games where I catch scum, the entire town fucks off to vote the juiciest shiniest lynchbait (volxen/springtrap), the slot flips town then a bunch of awful townies turn on me for TMI reads or whatever stupid reason they have to

Gotta steal this pt sorry not sorry nsg
... Is anyone else gonna address this here? "PT" slip would imply 3 things that I've read. A neighborhood. A Masonry. And (unlikely) a scumthread.

You also said "fuck" afterward to imply you didnt mean to put that here. Just suprised nobody else mentioned it.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Springtrap »

In post 708, Clemency wrote:
In post 672, Springtrap wrote:
In post 651, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's an awful pattern in my recent games where I catch scum, the entire town fucks off to vote the juiciest shiniest lynchbait (volxen/springtrap), the slot flips town then a bunch of awful townies turn on me for TMI reads or whatever stupid reason they have to

Gotta steal this pt sorry not sorry nsg
... Is anyone else gonna address this here? "PT" slip would imply 3 things that I've read. A neighborhood. A Masonry. And (unlikely) a scumthread.

You also said "fuck" afterward to imply you didnt mean to put that here. Just suprised nobody else mentioned it.
one thing i need to correct i'm 99% sure "pt" meant pagetop
hence the apology to nsg
Oh. Thank you for that correction. Surprised nobody else decided to do that for me. They just brushed me aside.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Guess I'll become a counterwagon and a decent lynch of I dont do something.

VOTE: Blackjacks
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Springtrap »

I noticed I was being scummy, so now I'm being quiet and accepting that I'll have to be lynched before LyLo or MyLo but I'd rather not hurt town by being hung day 1. Hence, being quiet.

I'll mainly use my vote as an incentive for town to use at their leisure until I see something of true value being pushed. Blackjacks does seem more town though.

UNVOTE:
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 868, AnonymousGhost wrote:all caught up~
In post 840, Nibbui wrote:Spring for being kinda awkward and not contributing much to the game.
Spring's firmly in the camp that the slot will resolve later. Either the majority will lynch this slot off before LyLo or scum might kill it off because it's the weakest link me thinks.
Based off of these posts link.
By the mechanic of scum being able to kill their own before they can be lynched, doesn't that give a possibility of a weak player be towncleared for the simple reason that scum cant afford to have them lynched?

The fact scum have the ability to kill their own seems more of a red herring, to be honest. Like the color of the flag.

Pedit: when I see/hear explanations, there's always a tone behind it. Rereading Aster gives me less of an emotional response then rereading Blackjacks, though arguably they did a similar read response. Blackjack did critism much more then just bashing the other player from the way i read it. His responses seem individual, and less group I guess?

He seems more unsure, therefore an individual who only knows their own role. Aster reads more indecisive, which is similar but different from unsure. More... Unlikely to care if any of the listed do flip since they could know the outcome already.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Springtrap »

So... It's in town's best interest to not scumhunt day 1 but instead get the weakest link? That Seems counterproductive.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by Springtrap »

I'll think about it, but for now I'll go to sleep. Remind me to point out my reasoning for liking Aster less then Blackjack when I get back.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Why back to me in particular?
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Springtrap »

AnonymousGhost wrote:
In post 880, Springtrap wrote:I'll think about it, but for now I'll go to sleep. Remind me to point out my reasoning for liking Aster less then Blackjack when I get back.
Hey Spring,

Can you point this out when you have the time? Thanks.
Thanks for reminding me, Anonymous.
In post 393, Aster wrote:As per Nibbui's request, here is my list of reads on some players.

Blackjacks

"Lurker" captivates most of what can be said about them. They haven't posted a grain of content until I accused THE MEME MEN, after which they haven't posted a grain of content that was not related to THE MEME MEN. This makes me suspicious because I think THE MEME MEN is scum, but I probably shouldn't start association hunting this until scumflips happen. At least some of his questions ( & ) raised valid points.

This particular post is an eyesore:
In post 260, Blackjacks wrote:People who shitpost in Mafia games are the scum of the earth, which makes them Literally mafia. I wanted to make sure everyone understood my Stance on the issue.
... says the shitposter. Not sure why, but for some reason I interpret this as "I have no intention to ever start contributing to this game."

Most unfortunately lurking isn't alignment indicative, which makes it hard for me to establish any proper read on them.

Gamma Emerald

There seems to be a lot of discussion about Gamma Emerald's meta. I won't comment on his meta, but unlike what some people claim, he doesn't seem very high effort or gamesolvey to me in this game.

His biggest contribution consisted of his RQS. After his RQS was handled, his contributions mostly consisted of (1) answering questions, and (2) asking others to explain something. Both of them are fairly safe methods of active lurking. Even the posts that others call LAMISTy such as could be interpreted as trying to make others do the thinkwork rather than Gamma himself.

His active lurking while dancing around "my meta has changed" and calling it a town meta () does draw my attention as potentially scummy.

Keyser Söze

Reading through Keyser Söze's ISO, I get the impression that he's somewhere inbetween an active lurker and an active player. His posts contain a fair amount of noise. The extent of it that isn't noise is divided into questions and short opinions. It seems he suddenly had a bump of productivity on the current page and was more lurky if you look at his ISO before post .

The questions he does ask do often seem to be relevant and often make me wonder about the answer to it as well. To that extent he's helpful.

So far Keyser Söze has given me no concrete reasons to think he's town nor reasons to believe he's scum. I'm writing him as "neutral".

Pinturicchio

The first player so far who's not a lurker. I don't agree with most of his reads because they seem to be based on vague or unverifiable things such as feel, but his reads do not feel like they're scum-motivated.

There is one read that looks curious to me though: the part where he scumread Blackjacks based on "putting effort in RVS" () and then hypothesized that Blackjacks wrote their RVS post during pregame. For starters I think that "effort in RVS = scum" is a load of hogwash, but took interest in the discussion anyway to (1) see how much pinturicchio was willing to bend circumstances in his favour, (2) see whether Blackjacks would lie to get out of the situation.

Blackjacks states () that they wrote the post after THE MEME MEN voted them, and I think that their statement is most likely true. Small honesty town bonus to Blackjacks.

This statement from Blackjacks ought to aid pinturicchio's case: his main scumtell was "effort in RVS = scum" and the dispute was about whether Blackjack's post was written before or after they learned their role. We had just confirmed that Blackjacks' post was written after they learned their role.

Case closed? Nope.
In post 233, pinturicchio wrote:Even if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, I still would be inclined to believe that ruru is town here
This is strange. First, if I still believed that the message was prepared beforehand, then I would definitely scumread Blackjacks under lynch all liars. Maybe he meant "Even if Blackjacks had instead told me the message was prepared beforehand, I would be inclined to believe ruru is town here"?

Anyway, whether Blackjacks wrote their post during pregame or during day one ought to be beyond the point. What matters is whether it was written before or after Blackjacks received their role. Pinturicchio's post makes me think that he forgot what his case was actually about, thought that he was now working with "writing posts during pregame = scummy", and then decided to drop the case.

I am somewhat wary of pinturicchio because of this.
This post here and their other ones similar to it feel different then when Blackjack also did the same.

It just feels... Very messy and just mentioning "Lurker" a large amount of the time for nearly all of them. When Aster did this, it felt more like instead of townreading or scumreading, it was a critique in general. Which I think would be easier to do as either alignment, instead of just town.

It also seems weird to go through 1 "Non-Lurker" in that they completely disagreed with most of what they've done. Again, more critique then a read. Just "wary".
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Springtrap »

In post 931, Clemency wrote:article 13 gets abolished in 5 weeks max, calling it
In post 932, Clemency wrote:legit companies like google are just gonna pull out from europe and the union will be begging to get them back
I think I saw film theory cover this thing? The copyright laws in Europe, right?
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Springtrap »

Aster wrote:
In post 946, Gamma Emerald wrote:Which game did you spectate?
Open 714. I didn't pay much attention after day 1 though.
That linked game is... A weird read. The first 100 posts alone are more interesting to read then this game as well. The players there seem fun.
Springtrap
Springtrap
Goon
Springtrap
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Springtrap »

In post 1007, Firebringer wrote:anon get behind my springtrap wagon plox.
i shall reward u with lots of gifs/videos
Well atleast I see who started it again. Have to reread in the morning to see how you got to this. Forgot about the site today, sorry.

Return to “Completed Open Games”