Backup Mods wanted!

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #799 (isolation #0) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:17 am

Post by mastina »

Okay so I lied.
Technically I need two things, not one.
The other is this.

Lynch the Wolves, my 18 Large Theme, needs a backup mod. I realize my backup mods have a tendency to do actual work in the game, but I am hoping that with the system I have devised for the game to have them not need that this time. Still, in spite of that. The rules for large themes require me to
have
one, and currently, I do not, so. Need some help!

Jingle is a hero.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #821 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by mastina »

Hi there!
I'm looking for a co-mod for Ballroom Blitz.

What I am specifically looking for is someone who is online during the times that most scummers are online.
While I
do
go online every single day pretty much, by the time I do so, most scummers are already asleep--which means that I'd be able to give one or two votecounts a day, when a blitz game needs a votecount pretty much every single page. (Especially a blitz game featuring a public lover/gladiate mechanic!)

So the co-mod would be handling most votecounts, probably most prods, couple potentially be handling replacements, and might need to provide the day-ending flip (ehhh probably not, but it's something to be prepared for), not to mention, the special announcement of a potential gladiate. You know. The vast majority of modding work. (I'd handle for sure the night actions.)

I can of course do any of those things during the times I am online; if I see a prod is needed, a votecount is needed, a replacement is necessary, a flip is needed, that there's a need for a game announcement, etc., then obviously I would handle it and take care of it, but again, I am likely to see those things at times HOURS after the fact--and because blitz games rely on timeliness, I want someone who can be there AT THAT TIME.

Not exactly sure what actually constitutes "time online overlapping with the time most scummers are online", I just know that ~8 pm PST is well past that time by a considerable number of hours. :P (If I had to guess, ~3-8 hours earlier is the time of highest activity.)

Return to “Queue”