the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 am

Post by the worst »

That's pretty much fine but like for example I strongly townread you because I don't think you're aligned with Dr. J, is that a bad read? :giggle:
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:41 am

Post by the worst »

we're slowly falling into the trap of townreading everyone tho are we wrong on Eragon or is the issue further up the chain?
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1998, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1996, the worst wrote:We have two scum left, who do people think are actually aligned?
Scum have day chat so we can’t undervalue the amount of distancing they’ve actively performed.
inb4 you practiced this convo in scumchat :giggle:

I've gotten bad feelings from eragon all game, I think his spot as a mostly-widely-townread slot (has anyone scumread him this game but me?) would explain the elusiveness of scum this game, and I think these are somewhat damning:
Spoiler: on creature, even though he was "off wagon"
In post 994, Eragon wrote:
In post 956, the worst wrote:
In post 1, ManateeDude wrote:Everyone will receive a Mafia Goon or Vanilla Townie role PM
The game cycles between hell phase and heaven phase, starting with a hell phase
@Manatee
lovely are you enforcing this rule via plurality lynching? <3
you won't need to plurality 0.0

i'll hammer if neccesary

Spoiler: on drJ, even though he was "off wagon"
In post 1637, Eragon wrote:
In post 1622, volxen wrote:Also @Eragon, please change your vote from me to Dr. J.
UNVOTE: Volxen

ill unvote for now and see where i leave off soon
In post 1644, Eragon wrote:{volxen, Doc J}
{Lab, Ausuka, Keyser/TW}
{keyser/tw}
{irrel}

IMO here, irrel is always scum
one of keyser/TW is always scum
and then unless someone enlightened appears and changes something, one scum in Lab/Ausuka

i feel confident in the reads for Irrel/{keyser/TW}, but its the other scum that i feel is having a truly towny and good game, and the hardest to find.
ive already cased volxen, so i doubt that
Doc J just oozes towniness, and their catchu[p, while really onyl quotes(?) as someone said before, it shows thoughtfulness and looking back and basically towny.
Lab i have felt their progression to be towny and their ideaolgoy and theory have been pretty town-oriented
and ausuka doesnt feel off in any way, but probably my weakest townread
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2002, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think his spot as a mostly-widely-townread slot (has anyone scumread him this game but me?) would explain the elusiveness of scum this game
could also explain the positioning of me as the next mislynch tbh, scum don't have nightkills
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:44 am

Post by the worst »

Relly what's the nefarious agenda you're asking me to see?
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@TW
That’s a good read :giggle:

I’m gonna read through Dr J’s ISO one more time.

Read through Volxen’s and it was quite ‘cold’ but consistent body of contributions. There is some confidence there too, which is very different from WW-scum-Volxen.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:47 am

Post by the worst »

pmsl if it's volxen/eragon
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2004, the worst wrote:Relly what's the nefarious agenda you're asking me to see?
I think eragon is the designated off-wagon scum, pushing mislynches while staying off the votecounts. I think his read on me is fake and now that popular opinion is I'm scum both scum have settled for lurking out the game phase
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2007, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2004, the worst wrote:Relly what's the nefarious agenda you're asking me to see?
I think eragon is the designated off-wagon scum, pushing mislynches while staying off the votecounts. I think his read on me is fake and now that popular opinion is I'm scum both scum have settled for lurking out the game phase
Putting his buddy as....?
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Ausuka
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I haven't checked how distanced/aligned they feel, but vca says she's the most likely partner, unless Doc J was the only scum on the D2 wagon or something
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:52 am

Post by the worst »

Throw something @ me on the Ausuka towncase or talk me thru why she's a wolf?
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

you towncased ausuka?
I need a break from mafia
I did a one-sentence version like two pages ago
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:54 am

Post by the worst »

I'm not activity SRing Ausuka ever btw and I'm not biting on your "both wolves lurking" suggestion as it has at most, identical probability to my "both scums WIMposting" suggestion :lol:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1861, the worst wrote:Yo

I'm just back to say this doesn't look like Ausuka's wolfgame like, at all.

if it isn't just Rel/Labby I'm gonna be confused as fuck.
In post 1863, the worst wrote:I've never been much of a believer in bullet points. ;)
In post 1864, the worst wrote:I'm gonna have to pop in when I can and throw points around, bear with me
In post 911, Ausuka wrote:Sure, if this is a WW reunion I have to get called opportunistic at least once right?

VOTE: Creature
+Town points for tonality and entrance to the game but not a lot, vote's important
In post 952, Ausuka wrote:
In post 136, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:What if the team is {Lab, Creature, TW}?

-Kor (to both)
It really hasn't been very long since the game began. I don't get why you seem so convinced Creature's scum already. Also I don't think he really does the lurking thing as scum anymore.
I don't think she calls her scum buddy out for this shonky read. Pretty much ever. Competing with Mafia Month she did name a few posts from profii but it was mostly a "I like this" and "I think profii's town" kind of vibe; her other scumbuddy was Nero Cain who she scarcely interacted with

Idk I would just be a little surprised if she picked her establishing deepwolf/heavenwolf to question on his reads like this so early

also there is zero self consciousness about parking her vote along with the wolfbuddy she's just quizzed which... seems contrary to scum!suka's mindset tbh
In post 1018, Ausuka wrote:
In post 226, Creature wrote:I'm gonna aim for the long game.

Find one scum per hell phase
One town per heaven phase
Like what is actually the point of this post? I feel like it's supposed to be game-related content but it contains nothing except Creature saying "I'm going to try and identify who's scum and town" which literally everyone tries to do. If it was as easy as just "finding scum" town would win every game.
In post 1019, Ausuka wrote:Actually I think the lynch is likely Creature anyways so not gonna post more about him for now.
In post 254, the worst wrote:
In post 112, LabRat01 wrote:honestly
#wolfposting
I have never started an honest sentence with the worst "honestly"
In post 287, the worst wrote:honestly i called him "very town" because he pinged town to me consistently while he is posting, i'm cognisant of the fact that him sounding like that early is town indicative...and also i was biased by korina's posting later :lol:

i think that slot's reasonably obviously town, i'll be reevaluating it but i don't feel like i should be paranoid...? or doubting that people who sound like town in rvs might be tEh ScUmZ?
Did you roll scum on me worst :(
Given she's more burned out now than she was then (sorry if this is an outdated statement) I think scum!suka is a bit quieter when it comes to a d1 mislynch which will go thru. I'm not sure she's like "ye creature is the lynch now *INTERROGATES THE WORST*" before she kind of angles to position herself in a better spot to get towncred

given she would have to know the wagon is partially scum motivated there's a lot more to gain from suddenly townreading Creature or admitting she's not sure if that makes sense? It felt like a legit sheep and I think she believed in the Creature wagon

actually just musing but I think in 14/2 we probably avoided that mislynch, I'm a little annoyed at myself for it. anyway gotta let bygones be bygones
In post 1865, the worst wrote:her opening disdain towards {me, Dr.J} is probably worth analytical solvey mindset points as well She pushed me really well imo and the initial townread on volxen was also probably not super well researched, I was accountable to check it and make sure I was right (still think I am but go Ausuka d1)

I wanna say her reversal on my slot was during d2 when I was being heavily wolfcased as well which I mighttttt be misremembering bc fever happened during this game but if this happened she's town
In post 1866, the worst wrote:
In post 1603, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1599, the worst wrote:The lack of rejection from the rest of the thread makes me wanna not send Dr. J to heaven. I don't think he's a wolf but I think scum want him heaven'd
Jekyll would've been in heaven by now if there's a "lack of rejection" from the entire thread. Just because people aren't screaming about how bad of a vote it is.

Eragon is null to me. Like I get he probably shouldn't be but like I seriously don't know what to read him on, lol. Most of his posts just look null to me. Maybe I should catch up on d1 after all.
I don't think this is Ausuka who's scum with Dr. J, really don't want to be wrong about this read tho so if this is becoming applied reasoning lmk.....
In post 1785, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1784, the worst wrote:Do you think 388 is partner indicative or TMI cuz?
tbh I think it's partner indicative at least to the point of canceling out my earlier idea. The "this post has a bit of effort so it literally can't be scum" looks like it's explicitly trying to townread you rather than just TMI.
kinda feeling her re-read of Dr. J with this kind of angle is probably from someone who didn't know Dr. J was a wolf before the flip if that makes sense

it's also a pretty dangerous w/w read for scum!suka to make and I feel like she probably talks herself out of it more than she makes it
In post 1820, Ausuka wrote:I can't not townread worst here I think.
yeah ok it was after d2 but it was still nice. this was literally the page after we re-read each other as TvT and unless she's a wolf with you? (but that's just a tinfoil of 2 people i think are town) there's really not a lot to gain from reinforcing town cohesion :?
In post 1782, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1781, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1779, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1778, Irrelephant11 wrote:Ausuka did you ever settle on a read for eragon?
I said that my read on him was null, didn't I? If I get a read on him when I'm reading the thread, I'll tell you.
:roll:
Okay, fine, how has the flip changed your reads?
The flip itself doesn't change much for me other than generally losing confidence in my current reads as a whole. I never had any associations for anyone with Jekyll.
I might be assigning this bonus points because I agree so strongly, my only associative was I had {Keyser, Dr. J} always containing exactly 1 scum because of the way d2 went down but for the most part that flip was like a kick in the guts. it was low info AND not the alignment we wanted and I don't think this was a Big Mood in the thread; just what I was feeling. (this is mid fever so if I misinterpreted thread mood that could be a thing :/)
In post 1783, Ausuka wrote:
In post 388, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Tw is probably town based on the lack of any wagon - while I don't doubt scum could be WIFOMING there, I think thats much less unlikely than them leaving a wagon sit there.

Also, post 297 - it looks very town. I see plenty of town motivation there, it shows plenty of effort which I don't think scum is going to do if they can get by without it. Sort of similar to how someone in another game (town) literally made a chart with colour showing every vote :lol:

Furthermore, he kind of feels like he is enthusiastic. Maybe that sounds stupid and probably is, but just based on tone, I think he looks a lot more like town than scum.

I still am a little concerned at him seemingly trying to buddy me, but hmph, I'm probably reading too much into it
Hmm actually maybe that comment was stupid.
this re re check of her read on me and possible associatives with Dr. J is interesting, I'm gonna think on this more
In post 1867, the worst wrote:Just picking random parts of Ausuka's iso I don't feel like this is scum!suka tho which is telling me that's a read I am swinging strongly towards : / I townread her pred a little as well so yeeeah this is a pretty comfy read to settle into
In post 1752, the worst wrote:
In post 1750, the worst wrote:{tw} 100%
{volxen} .....gulp..... 90%. If he's a wolf I'll be mad
{Keys} probably like 85%
{Era} maybe 80%
{Ausuka} probably 75%ish
==null==
{Labby} ffffffifty%??? shaken read that is wolf by rand + PoE right now but I don't feel wrong on a townread
{Rel} looks SvS with Dr J is prime candidate for wolf sitting back watching town destroy itself nuanced thoughts so far look like they've come from other mouths, something like 60% wolf
weighted
this feels really gross in my playstyle tbh, I think I need to leave it to logical thinkers (ircher is brilliant at tiering and weighing his reads for example)

I think it's healthy for context tho. I'm not null on Ausuka, I think she's town. it's just if I am wrong on a townread it is probably her before you or Era. I just don't think I'm wrong on any currently.
If I was being more politicalful I probably should have nullread Ausuka here without commenting and seen if she punched me for it (I think town!suka does but scum!suka probably chills with being third from the bottom)

but it felt kinda disingenuous so I over explained my read instead

nice

bleetjhffjjf
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I mean let's start at [being on both mislynch wagons], which I know is a reason people are scumreading me but I have the advantage of knowing I'm town

pedit: I said before and I'll say it again, scum!me would be having way more fun this game. I don't have much WIM right now tbh, I mostly just feel obligated to share my reads in full before deadline because there won't be a twilight

pedit: I actually have to go afk for the last time before deadline in 5 minutes but reading that now
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

I'd rather let Era respond to Rel's case but I can be persuaded to flashwagon era as a worst case scenario

Rel lynch is the best currently I'll just feel garbo if he greens
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

idk maybe ausuka can be town, my read there was mostly based on vca. fmpov one of volxen/ausuka has to be scum I think? but this can just be something useful post-my-flip

g2g, lynch eragon next hell phase if not this one
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

what would keyser söze do
--
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

VOTE: irreIephant
Sh0uId pr0b d0 that bef0re d0ing anything eIse
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I d0n’t even want t0 read the rest 0f the stuff I wanted t0 p0st, but there sh0uIdn’t be that much in there
I’m just t00 tired f0r that rn
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by LabRat01 »

I’m repIacing 0ut
tbh I’ve been kinda starting to get curi0us ab0ut s0me aspects 0f the game again, but me remaining in it rn is just n0t a g00d idea
I might repIace back in after the exams end and if I and if I manage t0 get myseIf back together
I haven’t been able to sleep f0r m0re than 4-5 hours each day f0r nearIy a week, which is m0st pr0b the main reas0n f0r me being s0 incredibIy m00dy f0r s0 Iong :/ Iike, tbh I’m n0t even sure if it was the game that was stressing me 0ut anym0re 0r n0t
it’s just n0t a perfect time f0r me
s0rry if I was an ass 0r anything
And gI
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by the worst »

you're fine Labby. be safe. <3