Guess the Movie from the Screenshot 2: The Wrath of Khan

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7, Vijarada wrote:clearly not much interest in this one hmmm.

(i can't guess because i don't know movies at all)
I don't think its that ppl just don't know what it is or want not burn their random guesses. As with the last one, Khan watches a bunch of movies I've never seen and sometimes the ones that we've both seen its been so long ago I can't pick out a movie from a still. I like the game though.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

guess: Mars attacks
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

guess:Mars Attacks!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 44, xofelf wrote:Man, those are some ugly sandals.
rude!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I, like, Oso immediately thought it was Con Air when I saw the plane but its been so long and I don't remember that desserty part but I guess I'll just kick off guessing

guess: Con Air

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Guess: The Mummy Returns

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Guess: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guess: V for Vendetta

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”