Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

@ Persivul:
I was puzzled by the hammer, I
usually
see someone announcing "intent" before doing it. Was there a reason for doing it right away?

**I'm a He, please :lol:
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Persivul »

I was hoping for some more activity and a chance to town it up and avoid this, but after my unannounced hammer on Creature, and with just 4 needed to lynch and 1 vote on me already, I think it's best that I claim. Plus, with the modifier, it was likely to come out anyway.

I'm
Town Loud Cop
. I have an innocent on Reaper.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

@ bji:
Ah, sorry I messed up your mind about that cop thing, I wasn't soft claiming anything, this was like something I've seen in the movies (good cop-bad cop). I don't have your rhetoric and English is not my first language so I can't have your style.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 775, Sashaddin wrote:@ Persivul:
I was puzzled by the hammer, I
usually
see someone announcing "intent" before doing it. Was there a reason for doing it right away?

**I'm a He, please :lol:
I was satisfied he wasn't a town PR. So, either he was scum, or he was lynchbait (as evidenced by the L-1) and needed to go anyway. I was also (necessarily) lynchbait but will likely need to be killed tonight (unless there's a RB), and my flip will conftown Reaper, the other lynchbait. That should make the game solvable.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 776, Persivul wrote:I was hoping for some more activity and a chance to town it up and avoid this, but after my unannounced hammer on Creature, and with just 4 needed to lynch and 1 vote on me already, I think it's best that I claim. Plus, with the modifier, it was likely to come out anyway.

I'm
Town Loud Cop
Oh good that will help my vote analysis if reaper confirms. You should of just crumbed at the start of day 2 then see who would voted you through then announced it.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 779, Garmr wrote: Oh good that will help my vote analysis if reaper confirms. You should of just crumbed at the start of day 2
I did.
then see who would voted you through then announced it.
Would have loved to, but I have to go. I think bji's town and he has a vote on me. With two scum and 4 to lynch, it was too dangerous to leave it like that. On this site, a quickhammer justifies a quicklynch. You were setting up a vote on me, and sash appeared. You two are my scum team, so that seemed like more than coincidence. If I were scum, I would have planned to show up early and try to quicklynch me.

Anyway, good night!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 780, Persivul wrote:
In post 779, Garmr wrote: Oh good that will help my vote analysis if reaper confirms. You should of just crumbed at the start of day 2
I did.
then see who would voted you through then announced it.
Would have loved to, but I have to go. I think bji's town and he has a vote on me. With two scum and 4 to lynch, it was too dangerous to leave it like that. On this site, a quickhammer justifies a quicklynch. You were setting up a vote on me, and sash appeared. You two are my scum team, so that seemed like more than coincidence. If I were scum, I would have planned to show up early and try to quicklynch me.

Anyway, good night!
Not going to lie I was considering between voting you or bji.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by bji »

In post 774, Garmr wrote: That being said I dislike the position of people being in a rush to sheep creature read an to be creatures conscience it's weird and doesn't have any town motivation. Both bji and Percival are guilty of this somewhat. But bji is somewhat more open about it while Percival is not trying openly portray himself but doing it anyway. I wouldn't do these actions as town or scum because it's poor play. but I don't really see the town motivation behind them while the scum motivation is a excuse to vote someone with out your own reasoning. Bji has his own opinion in there so it's less likely a excuse to vote.
OK well I think it's good play, so whatever. Creature was definitively town and also recognized by another player who was definitively town as having likely good reads. So I think his reads deserve some attention.

Also, town will win because all of town worked together to win. Working with your dead partners by taking their reads seriously would seem to be a part of that. The alternative is that we all just think we're the awesome ones who will win because our own evaluations are so much better than everyone else's. Maybe that's the game your playing? Or maybe you're not town so you don't care either way?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by bji »

In post 777, Sashaddin wrote:@ bji:
Ah, sorry I messed up your mind about that cop thing, I wasn't soft claiming anything, this was like something I've seen in the movies (good cop-bad cop). I don't have your rhetoric and English is not my first language so I can't have your style.
English is not your first language? Could have fooled me!
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by bji »

UNVOTE: Persival

Just got to the claim. Still catching up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

@persivual
Also that's bullshit reasoning the person who posted after you must be your scum partner wtf is that shit.

@Bji
I trust my own reads over someone else's I have also seen that mentality sheeping others lead to mislynches.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by bji »

Town loud cop seems like it would be fun to play. Why would two players replace out of it?

I only drew cop once and was super excited to play it. Unfortunately the game ended because a town player threw the game by intentionally getting modkilled, right when I had the scum lined up and ready to shoot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 785, Garmr wrote:@persivual
Also that's bullshit reasoning the person who posted after you must be your scum partner wtf is that shit.

@Bji
I trust my own reads over someone else's I have also seen that mentality sheeping others lead to mislynches.
By that mentality I mean yours.

That being said I'm not opposed to a sash lynch just it's unfair I will get mislynched because people don't have their own minds.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Sash
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'll just sheep then lynch me tomorrow I can't be bothered finding scum if I'm going to be mislynched because of creatures shitty read on me.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by bji »

In post 780, Persivul wrote:I think bji's town and he has a vote on me. With two scum and 4 to lynch, it was too dangerous to leave it like that.
My vote wasn't going to stand, I was just reaction testing you and others. As you saw just a few posts before I said I was willing to call you town lacking further evidence. Just about any explanation for why you picked Sash after quickhammer would have probably satisfied me.

If you really are cop then thanks for what you've done, but I think it's not super cool to think you finished your job and just claim and leave. You should work harder with the power given to you.

@Mod
We need Reaper's participation now more than ever. Please be as brutal on him as necessary to ensure that. Thank you.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

As this is my first game other than a newbie one. Rule set? Where can I find it?
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 780, Persivul wrote:I did.
and ? I'm just reading you saying "Not Reaper". Was that it?
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 776, Persivul wrote:I was hoping for some more activity and a chance to town it up and avoid this, but after my unannounced hammer on Creature, and with just 4 needed to lynch and 1 vote on me already, I think it's best that I claim. Plus, with the modifier, it was likely to come out anyway.

I'm
Town Loud Cop
/confirmed
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by bji »

In post 791, ReaperOfSouls wrote:As this is my first game other than a newbie one. Rule set? Where can I find it?
I have never seen a "rule set" on here, but maybe there is one. Someone with more experience could point it out if it exists.

I didn't even know there were such things as Loud Cop and Loud Doctor. You kinda learn new stuff every time you play ...
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 785, Garmr wrote:@persivual
First, you're paraphrasing to cast shade.

Second - you don't discuss potential mislynch strategy for the next day when you're scum?
@Bji
Maybe if you had sheeped elephant or someone else instead of trusting your own reads, Creature would be alive and scum would be dead.

Personally, I know I'm not particularly good at catching scum until D3 when there's more hard facts to work with. So, sheeping town reads (or actual flipped town) until then is logical to an extent.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 786, bji wrote:Town loud cop seems like it would be fun to play. Why would two players replace out of it?
Because life. Kept telling you that replacing out isn't significantly alignment indicative. I've site flaked twice in my time here, neither was because of scum draws.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 789, Garmr wrote:I'll just sheep then lynch me tomorrow I can't be bothered finding scum if I'm going to be mislynched because of creatures shitty read on me.
AtE
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 792, Sashaddin wrote: and ? I'm just reading you saying "Not Reaper". Was that it?
Yes. When someone flips cop, it's customary to go back to their first few posts of each new day and look for things like that.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 791, ReaperOfSouls wrote:As this is my first game other than a newbie one. Rule set? Where can I find it?
Sitewide rules:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6470
This game's rules:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”