the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:33 am

Post by the worst »

I strongly support a Keyser heaven lynch today, actually I'm a little inclined to say flashwagon it because if it was {Dr. J, rel, keys} we have been finessed spectacularly
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

No flashwagon.

Naughty Ducky naughty
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:39 am

Post by the worst »

just speaking out loud lovely x
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Ausuka - thoughts about Eragon? Have you filed them under town..? Or Open to investigation?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2103, Keyser Söze wrote:Ausuka - thoughts about Eragon? Have you filed them under town..? Or Open to investigation?
Open to investigation. I haven't come across much yet that makes me lean one way or another. I'll probably find something eventually.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean the way Irre pushed on Era is probably somewhat town indicative for him. Seems like he was genuinely comfortable pushing that angle.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by the worst »

I know I'm sounding like a broken record fam but there is a wolf left. who is it?
--
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2106, the worst wrote:I know I'm sounding like a broken record fam but there is a wolf left. who is it?
If you're asking me, volxen. I believe it makes more sense than anything else.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by the worst »

do you think we had w/w wagons in Heaven 1? with rel pushing cw on his scumbuddy over his other scumbuddy?
--
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 2108, the worst wrote:do you think we had w/w wagons in Heaven 1? with rel pushing cw on his scumbuddy over his other scumbuddy?
I definitely don't think it's impossible. I previously thought that all scum being on the Jekyll wagon would mean they weren't ambivalent, and yet the more I think about it the more it's possible. I don't think Irre was very dedicated to pushing volx; he did it for a bit but then voted DrJ in a way that implies he didn't really care. Drj didn't care either. Volxen was opposed to him being in heaven and pro-Dr.J but Irre's comment about how we should send volx to heaven anyway implies that the scum mindset was that him saying that he shouldn't be elected doesn't have to mean that he wouldn't actually be elected. A show of towniness, more than anything else.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 2107, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2106, the worst wrote:I know I'm sounding like a broken record fam but there is a wolf left. who is it?
If you're asking me, volxen. I believe it makes more sense than anything else.
Except I'm not scum, so it's concerning that you've "settled" on me being scum as the explanation for everything. So why does me being scum "make more sense than anything else"?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by the worst »

Volxy who's the wolf? we have two lynches left :(
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

WIFOM: I can’t help but like Volxen forcefully pushing the Dr J lynch with me on D2.

It felt like we had solved the game, and wanted to foil the scum agenda of voting Volxen into heaven instead of Dr J.

He repeatedly asked players to unvote him and to vote for Dr J.

The same way you believe I haven’t got the balls to pull off that gambit, of extreme anti-distancing, do you think scum-Volxen is able to pull it off?

Volxen’s reaction / treatment / concern of the town reads that have been bestowed upon him feels genuine too. I.e Comparing Relly’s trajectory vs my developing read on Volxen.

True or False?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by the worst »

yea I think we need to flip volx via Hell phase before endgame
especially being w/w with rel who has solid meta knowledge of him I'm..... not really comfortable he's done anything not coachable and I'm worried I am being Wrong and Bad
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Well.. scum do have daychat... and Relly and Dr J can still talk to the last scum... correct?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Apart from the ‘Relly is coaching Volxen’ theory - Volxen’s ISO is good though yes?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 2111, the worst wrote:Volxy who's the wolf? we have two lynches left :(
I am interested to see where Volx goes with this though.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1435, volxen wrote:@Keyser, I think we should Eragon to Heaven on day 4, if you are OK with that. I think you and I should stick around to endgame.
I totally bought this on D2.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 2113, the worst wrote:yea I think we need to flip volx via Hell phase before endgame
especially being w/w with rel who has solid meta knowledge of him I'm..... not really comfortable he's done anything not coachable and I'm worried I am being Wrong and Bad
Sigh, if you are town this is Newbie 1888 all over again. I'm not sure why me being scum and being coached by Irrelephant is the most likely explanation to you. I mean you have more knowledge of my meta than Irrelephant does.

And why are you so convinced that Ausuka and Labrat are both town? The only person I really feel strongly about being town at this point is Keyser.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2118, volxen wrote:
In post 2113, the worst wrote:yea I think we need to flip volx via Hell phase before endgame
Sigh, if you are town this is Newbie 1888 all over again. I'm not sure why me being scum and being coached by Irrelephant is the most likely explanation to you. I mean you have more knowledge of my meta than Irrelephant does.

And why are you so convinced that Ausuka and Labrat are both town? The only person I really feel strongly about being town at this point is Keyser.
ok...so you have 1 townread when except Dr. J who is flipped scum in a 9p game with 6 town...?

can you throw me a tiered read list with some reasoning please? we have two lynches left before judgement day and can send two people to heaven who need to make a correct decision.
--
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 2119, the worst wrote:
In post 2118, volxen wrote:

ok...so you have 1 townread when except Dr. J who is flipped scum in a 9p game with 6 town...?

can you throw me a tiered read list with some reasoning please? we have two lynches left before judgement day and can send two people to heaven who need to make a correct decision.
I don't have a tiered reads list at the moment, but I'm going to look through Irrelephant's and Dr. J's ISO's to look for associatives that may reveal the last scum.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

{Keyser}
{everyone else}
ain't a read list when there's 1 of 6 scum left pal
you also seem to be not.... townreading me..... because I'm reconsidering my read on you?

I'm struggling to see your town motive rn
--
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by volxen »

So here are all of Irrelephant's tiered reads list:
In post 647, Irrelephant11 wrote:...
I don't think you're scum here. You're right that it died somewhere between 547 and 552
Also I went back to re-read American Presidents and I think I was conflating it with your play in Watchmen Wanted. You have a few tonal moments of similarity, but you're right that it is probably mostly personality

Spoiler: this is like sorta similar to your early play here, but
In post 1305, the worst wrote: WIFOMy as fuck but I actually kinda agree that Gamma's scumflip spews Gustavo as town.

Keyser's take on Irrelephant/self TvT read my mind. actually being itt both of them feel legit.

doesn't feel like town reacting to a case scum is making on them. @Gamma do you feel grossly misrepped by town!Key or actually think scum!Key is pushing you? it feels like you're not really willing to commit to either take?

In post 1250, skitter30 wrote:nauci is probably town too
super interested in why you think this, the nullness of my read on Nauci is like. nibbling at the back of my skull.
In post 1255, skitter30 wrote:i kinda want a mom wagon to be a thing

my gut's screaming that gamma is a mislynch. it doesn't really feel like a wagon on scum to me
what part of the wagon composition is bugging you? note for myself to reconsider this.

idk that you've ever as town said that "nibbling at the back of my skull" thing (which I think you have said this game) but I doubt I just found a magical tell for you, so... great!

{me}
{tw,
volxen, DrJ
}
{labrat}
{Carmen, lefty} - null
{keyser}
{creature}
In post 1530, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay actually a few thoughts before I go because the game isn't playable without all slots talking:

I still think tw is probably town, I just didn't feel good post-creature flip about his strong push there. But otoh the intensity of his push rang towny (not sure tw gets that intense against a friend just for a d1 mislynch), and imo creature was playing scummy anyway. Eh I still have bad feelings here, but the game makes more sense to me if he's town
Ausuka made some good points about volxen's play that, especially depending on who volxen is scum with, bring volxen back toward possible-scum, even though I still lean town for him too. Ausuka is also very bold if scum, challenging commonly held ideas.
Keyser/eragon always has a scum, possibly two. Keyser seems overeager to throw shade, eragon seem undereager to solve, both have strong scumgames and I wouldn't put it past them to manage to both be offwagon
I have literally no clue what to do with labrat because I've seen p much nothing from the slot d2 and only remember the keyser push from d1

Hot take: DrJ is the townie with the worst reads so far, which is why he is easy to wagon this game phase. Paranoid about the very popular push to Heaven them, but maybe scum are just looking to lynch townies in every phase idk.

Something like:
{me}
{the worst}
{
volxen
, ausuka,
DrJ
}
{labrat} - null
{keyser, eragon}

ausuka should maybe be a scumread, I haven't had time to analyze trajectory, just getting town from the bold play
I'm mentally on page 51, so do with this what you will
In post 1772, Irrelephant11 wrote:{keyser, volxen}
{the worst}
{labrat}
--
{eragon, ausuka}
I searched Irrelephant's ISO for the "{" character, so I believe those are all of his tiered reads list from the beginning of the game up until his lynch. Notice how I have not only always been a townread for him,
but he also always had Dr. J and I at the same level in his tiers

TW you earlier said that scum usually don't put both of their partners in the same tier:
In post 2086, the worst wrote:
In post 2084, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 1073, Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde wrote:Also, quick readslist:
{DrJ}
{Volxen, Eragon}
{Irrel, Ausuka, TW}
{} - Null
{Lab(?), Soze(?)}
{Creature}
{}
:shifty:
Isn't it said 'always keep your teammate around null'?
But in practice it's pretty rare to see both teammates in the same tier

Which is interesting, because Dr. J had you and Irrelephant in the same tier in that reads list, and Irrelephant had Dr. J and I in the same tier in all of his reads list. I think it's more likely that Irrelephant had his other partner as a nullread or a scumread.

Do you think this is suggestive of us both being town? If not, why do you think scum!Irrelephant would be inclined to not only townread both of his partners, but also put them both at the same tier level in his reads list, which you said yourself is rare?

I'll search Dr. J's ISO for the "{" character and look through all of his reads list so we can cross reference Dr. J's tiered reads lists with Irrelephant's tiered reads lists. I'm thinking that neither of them are likely to have listed both of their partners as townreads.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 2121, the worst wrote:{Keyser}
{everyone else}
ain't a read list when there's 1 of 6 scum left pal
you also seem to be not.... townreading me..... because I'm reconsidering my read on you?

I'm struggling to see your town motive rn
My town motive is that I think looking at Dr. J's and Irrelephant's ISO's and interactions for associatives is more beneficial than me producing a tiered reads list at the moment.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry dude I need you to find scum not towncase yourself

the { bracket tell is also a really broad tell and isn't like, something that's particularly reliable in practice. the moment scum know not to do it they start doing it etc. it's less common than putting all your buddies in different brackets but that absolutely doesn't mean I can afford to townread someone exclusively off their position in someone's read list

I'm markedly more interesting in hearing who you think reds here and how we use our last two mislynches. but while we're on the subject do you think there were exchanges between you and rel which are highly unlikely to come from scumbuddies?
--

Return to “Completed Open Games”