DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:35 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:39 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Jfc profii if you think you found the entire scum team by page 18 based on this interaction, you're delusional
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:43 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 416, Doughboy wrote:@proli. Give me a case on why bef is scum and why you are town.
Ps you missed this post...
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 420, profii wrote:Interesting that you posted 413/414 - my feedback to you would be that you showed no interest in working with anyone that disagreed with you in that game and you were a massive toxic influence to the game
My replacement was a toxic influence, not me. I left because of other toxic players. So you’re full of shit. I also called out duck as scum and he almost won the game because of you.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 421, profii wrote:This is bad shading - just totally dismissing my reasons
No it isn’t. It’s the truth.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 427, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 416, Doughboy wrote:@proli. Give me a case on why bef is scum and why you are town.
Ps you missed this post...
Yes do this please.
Show

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 424, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 385, Trivium wrote:That's not trying to find scum. It's contradictory in a scummy way
That's a I'm going to sheep my town read for a wagon but I'm sleeping with reservations.
No, that's a I'm going to sheep a town wagon and have reservations so when he flips I can say I didn't mean it
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
Why can everyone and their moms make a push on bef? Could it be because he's acting scummy?
That's so meta
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 432, Trivium wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
Why can everyone and their moms make a push on bef? Could it be because he's acting scummy?
How is he acting scummy? You’re acting scummy. So is profli. What has bef done that’s scummier than you two?
Show

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 393, profii wrote:
In post 389, Elbirn wrote:
In post 386, profii wrote:Dr do little and doughboy come in and shade me then both vote Trivium

Looks like they are trying to start a counter wagon to me
What would be gained from starting a counter wagon to you? I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply, if you're town then there cant really be a nefarious agenda to forming a counter wagon, scum would just let your mislynch happen.
Not quite

BEF is one of the top wagons - I’m happy he’s scummy and I said recently no ones convinced me otherwise.

Doughboy tried to shade me with DDL - to get people away from BEF - didn’t take off
Then they both vote Trivium - again to get people off BEF

It’s about saving BEF
I want to note real quick that I didn't understand the meaning of your original post, which I thought was "looks like they're forming a counter wagon to me (the wagon on me", and not "it looks like they're forming a counter wagon, in my opinion"

So I apologize for that. Honestly thought you were saying that others were trying to redirect pressure off of you, which there absolutely is even if theres not necessarily a wagon on you. Are there really no votes on you cuz I'm sure doughboy is voting you

As for the rest of your posts this morning, when I say you're flailing it kinda has something to do with how unabashedly reactionary you are. I stink eye in your general direction and now I'm one of your top 3 scumreads?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Trivium »

He hasn't still provided any analysis on anyone but himself, with the exception of that "tex's silence is starting to look bad" and idea that apparently you scumread me for, but he didn't push it- I did because I wanted more from tex, and because I thought from the few posts he had that he very well could be scum. All of his votes have been on wagons that were already being pushed by other people; whether that be through votes or conversation focuses. I agree with profli, either you can't stop tunneling to the point you're useless, or you're scum trying to move a lynch away from your buddy.
That's so meta
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Trivium »

Ack, I didn't pedit. Previous post directed at doughboy
That's so meta
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 392, Elbirn wrote:He's flailing, I just dont know what if anything to make of it

Profi/doolittle/trivium

I'm feeling a lynch in those three
You know what I lied

Give me BEF or Doolittle, I'll compromise on a dead BEF just to sort out this shitshow but I'm more enthusiastic for a dead Doolittle, sitting over there all high and mighty in that sweet spot of "Nobody likes him, plenty of people are shading him, but nobody's pressuring him"
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:19 am

Post by profii »

In post 426, DrDolittle wrote:Jfc profii if you think you found the entire scum team by page 18 based on this interaction, you're delusional
If you’d care to read my posts you’d see I’ve progressed my theory -

Doughboy is liable to tunnelling - scum probably just sheep this because it serves their win con, makes him town

We’ve since seen that Elbirn misread my post - fine

That leaves you, who seems to be ignoring parts of my posts to suit your agenda/ discredit my ideas- what do we call that now? Oh yeah, shading - as I said I expect you and BEF to flip scum, that’s not the whole team

I don’t really enjoy the game when it becomes tit for tat arguing like this so I’m just gonna chill out for a bit and post more tomorrow
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

I can respect needing to take a breather, but if you pop in tomorrow that leaves us with less than 24 hours to settle on a lynch

I'm very uncomfortable with playing with the deadline at less than a day, especially when we've got the possibility of claims/counter claims and all. I think we need to sort a lynch out like yesterday
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:32 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 435, Trivium wrote:He hasn't still provided any analysis on anyone but himself, with the exception of that "tex's silence is starting to look bad" and idea that apparently you scumread me for, but he didn't push it- I did because I wanted more from tex, and because I thought from the few posts he had that he very well could be scum. All of his votes have been on wagons that were already being pushed by other people; whether that be through votes or conversation focuses. I agree with profli, either you can't stop tunneling to the point you're useless, or you're scum trying to move a lynch away from your buddy.

lol's silence is starting to look bad...

In regards to the profii v dough, I think they are continuing a fight from another game. It hard to tell if they are disagreeing with each other just out of spite. I want to say profii is the scum of the two but I'm trying to be objective and not just OMGUS this time so I won't place my vote on profii until lolwagons comes back. But honestly I don't know if anything can make me pull my vote from lol at this point.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BrightEyedFish

L-2
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:46 am

Post by profii »

In post 439, Elbirn wrote:that leaves us with less than 24 hours to settle on a lynch
didnt realise that -I mean I really want to get BEF to at least claim point. I would definitely lynch DDL as well.

There are a few other compromisey sort of slots I've got in mind but I can't see past BEF and DDL at this point
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:50 am

Post by profii »

In post 440, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 435, Trivium wrote:He hasn't still provided any analysis on anyone but himself, with the exception of that "tex's silence is starting to look bad" and idea that apparently you scumread me for, but he didn't push it- I did because I wanted more from tex, and because I thought from the few posts he had that he very well could be scum. All of his votes have been on wagons that were already being pushed by other people; whether that be through votes or conversation focuses. I agree with profli, either you can't stop tunneling to the point you're useless, or you're scum trying to move a lynch away from your buddy.

lol's silence is starting to look bad...

In regards to the profii v dough, I think they are continuing a fight from another game. It hard to tell if they are disagreeing with each other just out of spite. I want to say profii is the scum of the two but I'm trying to be objective and not just OMGUS this time so I won't place my vote on profii until lolwagons comes back. But honestly I don't know if anything can make me pull my vote from lol at this point.
doughboy had a legit point on me that in our 1 game together I did not aggressively challenge some random point to get the game out of RVS & I was town in that game.

Since then, it transpires he has not been forthcoming with anything else about my play in this game

therefore, as per my challenge to your 9 year old Lol quote - I dont think his sample size is telling at all (especially as I have been assertive in other games that he has not participated in) - so this reaffirms my point that doughboy is liable to tunnels which scum will utilise

so overall i town read doughboy right now however if he doesn't come up with some reasons to continuously scum read me, he _could_ be using his distinct playstyle to manipulate meta and appear tunnelly town as a scum but i dont credit him with that ability tbh
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:59 am

Post by profii »

and to try and be as succinct as possible regarding BEF.

his ISO features a lot of talk about the Tex/Lol slot, the indecision over voting there appears like someone who has TMI - wants to be voting there, but knows it will be a mislynch so needs to find an 'excuse' to be on the wagon if the flip actually happens - up until very near the end of the ISO, there is very little else about other slots, which IME is something i have caught scum doing - they tend to just pick on a player they think they can get a mislynch on, rather than assessing the entire town as a whole and saying "I like X Y & Z because... and I dont like A B and C because...."
Sad Sheep
Sad Sheep
Goon
Sad Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Sad Sheep »

In post 320, Trivium wrote:Gahhh you seem too confident that BEF is scum and I'm starting to think maybe,
Yes this is why I'm fine with my vote on lolwagons
In post 342, BrightEyedFish wrote:happened almost 9 years ago,
that's 9 years ago dude...
Sad Sheep
Sad Sheep
Goon
Sad Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Sad Sheep »

In post 360, profii wrote:
In post 354, Doughboy wrote:Still need to work through some ISO’s but for now I still want profli lynched.

VOTE: profli

Mala is a good lynch also.

Ruby and lol read town today me. The rest idk yet.
The longer you push me for the simple reason of different meta the more I will think you are scum clinging on to one 'legitimate' read that you are 'getting away with'

Mainly because I don't know Lolwagon, but they summed it up perfectly here in 245

profii
Post 19 I like the early aggression here. Nice attempt to leave RVS quicker.

I was aggressive to get us out of RVS and actually play the game - if you meta dive me properly I think you will find examples of that.
In post 361, Doughboy wrote:I’m not concerned with what you think about me. You are my top scum read and I’m not going to let how I’m perceived by you change that.
In post 374, Doughboy wrote:
In post 364, Ruby Red wrote:doughboy what's your case on profii?
meta and gut
In post 386, profii wrote:Dr do little and doughboy come in and shade me then both vote Trivium

Looks like they are trying to start a counter wagon to me
In post 388, profii wrote:If you are insisting I’m paranoid why is that a scum tell

Surely that’s a sign I don’t have TMI

What you are pushing doesn’t add up here
I dont like doughboy
-----------------
In post 416, Doughboy wrote:Bef are you really self voting? If so why?
?!
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:16 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 437, Elbirn wrote:dead Doolittle, sitting over there all high and mighty in that sweet spot of "Nobody likes him, plenty of people are shading him, but nobody's pressuring him"
? I'm not sitting high and mighty at all? All I'm saying is BEF is an easy push, and I don't think he's scum, and I'd rather have profii, egix, or trivium lynched.
Sad Sheep
Sad Sheep
Goon
Sad Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Sad Sheep »

In post 371, DrDolittle wrote:let me get a quick readlist:
1. Doughboy - not lynching
2. LolWagons TexdoesHalo* - maybe
3. Springtrap - eh
4. Ruby Red PenguinPower* - not lynching
5. Egix96 - could go for
6. profii - could go for
7. Sad Sheep - not lynching
8. Malakitty - probably not
9. BrightEyedFish - probably not
10. Trivium - bellow null
11. DrDolittle - that's me
12. Elbirn - gets a pass today.
13. ceejayvinoya - below null
In post 373, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: profii
can we get a wagon rolling here
:neutral:
In post 437, Elbirn wrote:
Give me BEF or
Doolittle is sounding super weird and voted trivium
Fixed it for you :)
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:24 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Sad sheep whats the point of all these profii posts? Is it that you agree with them?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”