LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:38 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 342, BrightEyedFish wrote:I'm just going to put this out there, granted this happened almost 9 years ago, but I looked a little into lol's meta as slaxx and here is an interesting post I found.
Note the linked post is a game where lol (slaxx) subbed into a scum slot and his opening post is very similar to his opening post in this game with a full reads list.

viewtopic.php?p=2057883#p2057883
First of all, I do that as town, and you can easily look back at the "Mafia in Space!" game I replaced in on this alt much more recently to confirm that. Not only did I give my complete reads list (no omissions), but my first vote was on the SK that won the game. I was the N1 kill.

I have a really freaking hard time believing you tried to honestly meta me and somehow missed a recent game 5 years ago but dug up my literal second or third game on the site 9 years ago.

The quote:
Spoiler: "PbP, If you care"

Town: SK, CTD, Ffer
Leaning Town: Gar, Plum
Lurkers/Null: CDB, Empire, NS, YYR
Leaning Scum: Kaze, Brian
Scum: Spyrex

Vote: Spyrex
First of all, this was also day 1, with zero flips.

Within the spoiler is the same post by post analysis I did when replacing in to this game. And you're right, I do this as scum too. So its NAI. But the fact you didn't even bother to try to falsify that opinion and decided to post it anyway? You're obviously looking specifically for things to push my wagon forward and not particularly interested on whether they are valid or not. You're either dealing with a huge confirmation bias issue, or you're scum. And I'm still confident you flip Red.

And in terms of my inactivity, I have not even been gone two days. I have not even needed to be prodded. I know you are really leaning on that as the crutch of my case but give it up. I'd probably guess half the player list has been gone for more than 38 hours at some point in the game.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:40 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 348, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 347, Elbirn wrote:But that's a little bit like if you went into one of my previous games and went "aha! Elbirn only plays inebriated when hes rolled scum, let's get em boys!", without verifying that I've done it in other scum games and not done it in town games. It's essentially a useless tidbit that's used to mislead.

If you really think that it could be a hint as to lol's alignment then you should be using that as a starting point and looking for something fishy in lol's reads post, instead of doubling down on "it's just meta".
I get your point and I did go over his ISO and what stands out is his attacks on me and I've already commented on those. I'm not even a fan of meta but I just looked for something that stood out.

He seems to be purely focused on me and by saying I'm misrepresenting his posts while in fact he is misrepresenting mine.

I guess he knows how to push my buttons but I'm done with him.
Which is it? Am I purely focused on you or am I too confident in too many reads?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:43 am

Post by LolWagons »

This profii/doughboy thing reads like town vs town and they just hate each other from another game.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:47 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 389, Elbirn wrote:
In post 386, profii wrote:Dr do little and doughboy come in and shade me then both vote Trivium

Looks like they are trying to start a counter wagon to me
What would be gained from starting a counter wagon to you? I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply, if you're town then there cant really be a nefarious agenda to forming a counter wagon, scum would just let your mislynch happen.
Questions town asks. Elgin reads more townie as this progresses.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:47 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 389, Elbirn wrote:
In post 386, profii wrote:Dr do little and doughboy come in and shade me then both vote Trivium

Looks like they are trying to start a counter wagon to me
What would be gained from starting a counter wagon to you? I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply, if you're town then there cant really be a nefarious agenda to forming a counter wagon, scum would just let your mislynch happen.
Questions town asks. Elgin reads more townie as this progresses.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:53 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 424, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 385, Trivium wrote:That's not trying to find scum. It's contradictory in a scummy way
That's a I'm going to sheep my town read for a wagon but I'm sleeping with reservations.
With like three days before deadline? Your best move is to sheep a town read?

Okay...
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:55 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 431, Trivium wrote:
In post 385, Trivium wrote:That's not trying to find scum. It's contradictory in a scummy way
That's a I'm going to sheep my town read for a wagon but I'm sleeping with reservations.
No, that's a I'm going to sheep a town wagon and have reservations so when he flips I can say I didn't mean it
In post 432, Trivium wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
Why can everyone and their moms make a push on bef? Could it be because he's acting scummy?
Shit town says: Episode 2.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 456, LolWagons wrote:
In post 431, Trivium wrote:
No, that's a I'm going to sheep a town wagon and have reservations so when he flips I can say I didn't mean it
In post 432, Trivium wrote:
In post 425, DrDolittle wrote:Everyone and their moms can make a push on BEF. You making a slight jab there does not make you scum hunting
Why can everyone and their moms make a push on bef? Could it be because he's acting scummy?
Shit town says: Episode 2.
Honestly. At this point I'm just about ready to vote DDL, who is obviously taking advantage of doughboy, though I'd rather see BEF gone first.
That's so meta
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:06 am

Post by LolWagons »

It should be super telling that people refuted BEF's "logic" about meta before I even got here to defend myself, he fucking walked it back but stuck on my slot, he is lurker hunting me but not concerned about more absent people, and he's pretty much universally acknowledged as an easy target to push on, and
we still are having trouble getting votes on him.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:08 am

Post by LolWagons »

Sometimes a cigar is a cigar, and sometimes someone who is obviously scummy flips red.

If DD's logic was consistent, he would be harping on BEF for tunneling on inactive players, as they are super low-hanging fruit. So yeah, maybe you're right Trivium.
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 452, LolWagons wrote:This profii/doughboy thing reads like town vs town and they just hate each other from another game.
That’s not true. At least not from me. I only hate like 3/4 people on this site and he’s not one of them. I’m just familiar with his play and his play this game is completely different imo.
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

“Don’t hate the player, hate the game”

“I don’t give a fuuuuuućk
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Doughboy »

Why doesn’t profli want to explain his case on bef?
Show
“Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the hood”

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 258, profii wrote:The move on and off of Tex is just something I can't look past.

That would make Tex the planned mislynch and BEF doesn't want to be caught on wagon. That being said, Trivium is hard pushing Tex but I think it was 196 which looked like someone finding genuine reasons rather than fabricating an excuse to vote so TR there too.
Now I understand why. This is weak sauce.
Show

Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 458, LolWagons wrote:he's pretty much universally acknowledged as an easy target to push on, and
Could say the same about DDL, theres a lot of vocalized support in the direction of ddl being scum, or bef and ddl being scum together, but no votes are materializing on DDL.

I gave up because I'm fine compromising on BEF, but the inability to get a wagon there is like....why?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:31 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 460, Doughboy wrote:
In post 452, LolWagons wrote:This profii/doughboy thing reads like town vs town and they just hate each other from another game.
That’s not true. At least not from me. I only hate like 3/4 people on this site and he’s not one of them. I’m just familiar with his play and his play this game is completely different imo.
What read did you have on him day 1 in that game?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:32 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 463, Elbirn wrote:
In post 458, LolWagons wrote:he's pretty much universally acknowledged as an easy target to push on, and
Could say the same about DDL, theres a lot of vocalized support in the direction of ddl being scum, or bef and ddl being scum together, but no votes are materializing on DDL.

I gave up because I'm fine compromising on BEF, but the inability to get a wagon there is like....why?
The whole sheeping a townread a few days before deadline isn't a good look.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:34 am

Post by LolWagons »

Malakitty, Ruby Red, and Springtrap need to commit to a wagon or really start pushing a quick case on someone.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:36 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 462, Doughboy wrote:
In post 258, profii wrote:The move on and off of Tex is just something I can't look past.

That would make Tex the planned mislynch and BEF doesn't want to be caught on wagon. That being said, Trivium is hard pushing Tex but I think it was 196 which looked like someone finding genuine reasons rather than fabricating an excuse to vote so TR there too.
You might want to reread the last few pages.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 am

Post by profii »

If you could share your super strong reads and convince everyone maybe we can get a lynch going
Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Doughboy »

In post 467, LolWagons wrote:

You might want to reread the last few pages.
I asked him to write out his case. He refused by way of ignoring the request I made twice and somebody else made once. Actions are louder than words. So I don’t need to read it. Bef is lock town now.
Show

Doughboy
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Doughboy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Doughboy »

I just skimmed profli’s iso He has no case other than what I posted and now he added a fake counter attempt that never happened.
Show

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:22 am

Post by profii »

wtf :lol:
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:23 am

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 463, Elbirn wrote:

cause im town and scum would only vocalize support, and start piling on once there's enough steam on the wagon on townie. No one wants to lead the lynch.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:26 am

Post by DrDolittle »

what about a compromise on springtrap?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:29 am

Post by profii »

nah he can just be copped tonight, mala can be vigged if she doesnt post/get replaced etc.

lets stick on BEF

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”