(1): Malakitty
Springtrap
(1): Ruby Red

Not Voting
(1): Springtrap

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2018-12-04 00:00:00)
Last edited by ChibiBear on Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boop.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:03 am

Post by profii »

who should we lynch ChibiBear

OwO
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:21 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 408, Egix96 wrote:
In post 405, profii wrote:I think BEF is scum
I think Doughboy is liable to tunneling and may be scum or may be just getting swept up in his scum read on me and scum are using that to their advantage.
if BEF flips scum DDL is highly likely to be scum as well - it would not surprise me.
Elbirn is entering the mix in a weird way so I'm watching carefully

I've struck a nerve in there somewhere -there will be scum in that pool for sure
I can agree with this for the most part.

If you agree with this Egix, time to put BEF at that sweet sweet L-1
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 486, Doughboy wrote:I’m not asking for one from you. You’re confirmed scum. I’m asking your most likely scum buddy profli to provide something more than the nonsense he posted when he voted. That was worse of a reason than what he says is so bad about my reasons for scum reading him.

Meta > he hopped off a mislynch so he’s probably scum.

Scum want to mislynch. They don’t hop off mislynches.

You both make sense as scum. If you both are town you and mr “I’m scum” all are killing our chances of winning this game.
No dude, I'm town and you are going to kill our chance of winning this game if you don't vote for the obvious scum. You just said that I didn't respond to you, I posted my response, and you said you didn't want to hear me respond to you. Fuck that. You want to vote for me while I'm town and tell me I'm the reason town is going to lose even if I was town? Why are you even considering the idea that I might be town in the first place?

VOTE: Doughboy
That's so meta
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:25 am

Post by profii »

In post 503, Trivium wrote:
In post 486, Doughboy wrote:I’m not asking for one from you. You’re confirmed scum. I’m asking your most likely scum buddy profli to provide something more than the nonsense he posted when he voted. That was worse of a reason than what he says is so bad about my reasons for scum reading him.

Meta > he hopped off a mislynch so he’s probably scum.

Scum want to mislynch. They don’t hop off mislynches.

You both make sense as scum. If you both are town you and mr “I’m scum” all are killing our chances of winning this game.
No dude, I'm town and you are going to kill our chance of winning this game if you don't vote for the obvious scum. You just said that I didn't respond to you, I posted my response, and you said you didn't want to hear me respond to you. Fuck that. You want to vote for me while I'm town and tell me I'm the reason town is going to lose even if I was town? Why are you even considering the idea that I might be town in the first place?

me and doughboy are going to get left alive to bicker by scum - if any investigation dudes are listening - start by sorting us!

On that basis, anything against a BEF lynch?
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:26 am

Post by LolWagons »

Dammit, Triv. A DB wagon isn't going to happen in 24 hours, we will be lucky to get any lynch.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 505, LolWagons wrote:Dammit, Triv. A DB wagon isn't going to happen in 24 hours, we will be lucky to get any lynch.
I don't want to play this game with doughboy. I'm not going to leave or anything, but I'm voting him
That's so meta
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:28 am

Post by profii »

The point is scum want that to happen - so that’s ~3 people who aren’t going to wagon with you. Assuming he’s town for today
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:29 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 506, Trivium wrote:
In post 505, LolWagons wrote:Dammit, Triv. A DB wagon isn't going to happen in 24 hours, we will be lucky to get any lynch.
I don't want to play this game with doughboy. I'm not going to leave or anything, but I'm voting him
Its. Not. Happening.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:30 am

Post by LolWagons »

We better get a flip today. I swear to god with the amount of shitposters and lurkers in this game we cannot afford to squander opportunities for information.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Trivium »

Besides I'm starting to believe he really is scum. Tunneling one person all day is a great defense to hide behind, especially because I know I'm town. I don't think I've done anything scummy, and if you notice, he hasn't really justified himself in any way that would satisfy his own conditions of "evidence", he ignores anything substantial that goes against his reads, like completely ignore it. I implore you to take another read through this game and focus on doughboy.
That's so meta
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:34 am

Post by profii »

BEF is better and I’ll go straight back on if it looks like more viable but it’s woeth seeing if it will happen. lolws-get on it

VOTE: doughboy
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:34 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 510, Trivium wrote:
Besides I'm starting to believe he really is scum. Tunneling one person all day is a great defense to hide behind, especially because I know I'm town. I don't think I've done anything scummy, and if you notice, he hasn't really justified himself in any way that would satisfy his own conditions of "evidence", he ignores anything substantial that goes against his reads, like completely ignore it. I implore you to take another read through this game and focus on doughboy.
He has put pressure on Profii and you. By your own logic you should be voting BEF because he has tunneled on my slot, except for his one opportunistic vote on you.

And his wagon actually has a chance of leading to a lynch.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:36 am

Post by LolWagons »

I'm sorry, I have only drank diet coke so far today. Is there something in the water making everyone fucking mad?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:37 am

Post by profii »

Further to Triviums point it’s been bugging me that Doughboys case on me is profii s play is not his town meta

But he has never gone as far as “here is an example of his scum meta that his play matches”

Which is making me think he is policy lynching instead of scum hunting by trying to remove what he perceives as weak town

BEF is still better as it tells us about DDL Imo but Dough is a fine lynch as he has distinct meta that’s hard to really parse properly
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 512, LolWagons wrote:
He has put pressure on Profii and you. By your own logic you should be voting BEF because he has tunneled on my slot, except for his one opportunistic vote on you.

Doughboy's wagon also has a chance to lead to a lynch, if you hop on. BEF hsa at least moved around. Doughboy has not. You think he's going to change stances day2? day3? He's already shown himself to be completely and entirely ignorant, nobody has pressured him for this, and I think the lack of pressure on him all day is due to him being scum. It's happening.
That's so meta
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:39 am

Post by profii »

We need these people to show up

Trivium (3): Egix96, Doughboy, DrDolittle
LolWagons (2): BrightEyedFish, Sad Sheep
Ruby Red (1): Malakitty
Springtrap (1): Ruby Red

Not Voting (1): Springtrap

And decide what they are doing

If any of them turn up and go BEF over Dough - I’m around the whole time to deadline, I’ll go back
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:43 am

Post by LolWagons »

In post 515, Trivium wrote:
In post 512, LolWagons wrote:

Doughboy's wagon also has a chance to lead to a lynch, if you hop on. BEF hsa at least moved around. Doughboy has not. You think he's going to change stances day2? day3? He's already shown himself to be completely and entirely ignorant, nobody has pressured him for this, and I think the lack of pressure on him all day is due to him being scum. It's happening.
Fuck it, hand me the koolaid.

I am going to be watching this thread like a fucking hawk. But if we want to do pre-lynch hijinks whatever. I still want my BEF lynch.

If no traction comes of this, which it won't, both yall better be switching back to BEF.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Trivium »

Lolwagons it's time to drink the Koolaid and get on this shiny new wagon because I promise you it's going places. Besides, doughboy lynch is more likely than a bef lynch if you move now.

PEDIT: LETS GOOO
That's so meta
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'd rather lynch BEF over Doughboy. I don't think I can bring myself to side with Triv here.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: BrightEyedFish
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:45 am

Post by LolWagons »

VOTE: Vote Bright Eyed Fish

NOPE Egix has spoken. Both y'all better hop back onto the BEF wagon.
LolWagons
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
LolWagons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 am

Post by LolWagons »

Did we seriously both reference drinking koolaid?

lmfao
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: BEF
LolWagons
LolWagons