Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 274, 0verki11 wrote: I mean I realised there maybe a scum varient of my role. But I can atleast confirm my ability exists.
People are going to accuse me of coaching (although scum daytalk is now common), but anyway:

What if scum have a RB and target you?

I would think town would have considered that.
0verki11
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
0verki11
they/he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/he

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:42 am

Post by 0verki11 »

In post 275, Persivul wrote:
In post 274, 0verki11 wrote: I mean I realised there maybe a scum varient of my role. But I can atleast confirm my ability exists.
People are going to accuse me of coaching (although scum daytalk is now common), but anyway:

What if scum have a RB and target you?

I would think town would have considered that.
Then when you kill me, it will be confirmed that scum has a roleblocker.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 276, 0verki11 wrote:Then when you kill me, it will be confirmed that scum has a roleblocker.
You seem pretty confident that you'll survive until tomorrow. You've claimed a PR of some sort. Aren't you concerned you'll be killed tonight?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

Let me give a hint to those "not in the know" about how serious (i.e. dangerous)
as scum
some of the players in this game are:

Almost50:
Not to be arrogant, but many consider me a very dangerous scum player, and I'm often the N1 investigation check. The downside is when I'm Town I am also often the N1 kill, so you should decide whether to take that risk and check me on N1 or wait to see if I'm dead anyway.

Not_Mafia:
He's dangerous as scum because he's charming. half the players on MS want to policy lynch him for his play, while the other half (myself included) enjoy his company to the point they won't vote him unless he is mod-confirmed scum.

Chateau Lobby:
I don't know exactly who this is, but the play style reminds me of a few dangerous players. (I won't list them so as to not out his true identity according to his wish).

Xtoxm:
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort.

This is NOT to say the others are not good at scum, but I'm pointing out players who probably can win it single handedly for their team.

I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, well.. 2 missing slashes ain't nothing.

Chateau Lobby
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Chateau Lobby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Chateau Lobby »

Almost50,
You can say you you think
My main is.

I won't confirm of course.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 278, Almost50 wrote:I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.
I love playing scum. I played IMO one of the best scum games ever. When I replace out, it's for reasons other than my alignment.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 275, Persivul wrote:although scum daytalk is now common
Not unless it's announced by mod in the OP, or if scum have an encryptor

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

^I'm referring to NORMAL games, of course

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 280, Chateau Lobby wrote:Almost50,
You can say you you think
My main is.

I won't confirm of course.
Like I said, your play reminds me of several players. Off the top of my head Nic Coppola is one of them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 281, Persivul wrote:
In post 278, Almost50 wrote:I'd also keep an eye of Persy, despite my own narrative about him replacing out often as scum. I've seen him do it like 3 times before, but I'm not 100% he'd do that everytime he rolls scum.
I love playing scum. I played IMO one of the best scum games ever. When I replace out, it's for reasons other than my alignment.
What was the reason you left "inception"?? :wink:

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Please lynch Overkill and his shitty textbook claim kthnx
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 278, Almost50 wrote:Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort.
Aw thanks man! :D you just made my evening.

You have a higher opinion of my scum game than I do
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 285, Almost50 wrote:What was the reason you left "inception"??
IIRC the mechanics were too confusing - wasn't fun.

If you thi nk I can't play scum, check out this game:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=62219
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 286, Not_Mafia wrote:Please lynch Overkill and his shitty textbook claim kthnx
No reason not to give him a night. If he's lying he's given himself a very short life span anyway
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 286, Not_Mafia wrote:Please lynch Overkill and his shitty textbook claim kthnx
You are aware that according to my "outdated manual" of your play, you gain an additional scum point each time you post this. Right?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 288, Persivul wrote:
In post 285, Almost50 wrote:What was the reason you left "inception"??
IIRC the mechanics were too confusing - wasn't fun.

If you thi nk I can't play scum, check out this game:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=62219
Did I say you
can't
? I said I saw you replace out 3 times, and your slot flipped scum on all 3 occasions. That's why I consider you replacing out a likely scumtell for you, but not a 100% evidence.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Persivul »

Course without checking to see how many times I've replaced out as town, those 3 instances don't mean much. And even with the town replace outs, you wouldn't have much of a sample size...or knowledge of what else might have been going on in my life.

Tactical replace outs are against the rules, and you insinuating that I do so on very weak evidence is pretty douchey.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 289, Xtoxm wrote:
No reason not to give him a night. If he's lying he's given himself a very short life span anyway
Him being scum is every reason not to give him a night
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

I wouldn't call it a tactical replace out seeing as it's done very early and before anything develops in the game.

But I have no idea why you're even dragging the subject out. Do you intend to replace out anytime soon? because if not, then I'm saying you continuing to play here makes you null at worst, or a town lean at best.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 290, Almost50 wrote:
You are aware that according to my "outdated manual" of your play, you gain an additional scum point each time you post this. Right?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

@N_M: Can I shoot you tonight? You know I wouldn't do that without explicit authorization from you, my friend. I'll even toss in the word "please" if it makes you happier. :twisted:

joges
joges
Goon
joges
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by joges »

VLA until tomorrow morning. Too much to catch up with today and I’m at work for another 8 hours. Off tomorrow tho.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can if overkill gets lynched today
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 298, Not_Mafia wrote:You can if overkill gets lynched today
Oh, I'll take that as a NO then, because we're
not lynching a claimed PR on D1

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”