Super Smash Bros

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games (board, card, video, we're not picky). Playing such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Pronoun: She

Post Post #99  (isolation #0)  » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:27 pm

I put in my old melee disc which won't let me actually play matches but it lets me look at melee records.

Kirby is most followed by Pikachu. Least is Dr. Mario, out of all the clones, I found him to be the most boring.

Though I managed to get more K.O.'s with Dr. Mario than Gannondorf.

What are some of the charactors you play with a lot, what are some you never play as?
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.

Also all of my limbs fell off, I must of tripped oh no, hope I don't fall in a bowl of boiling water, then I would drown.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #101  (isolation #1)  » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Bower is my fav heavy character in melee.

Also started playing Super Smash Bros and just unlocked Ness.
Once you have 100 posts, click here to go to the page to join the speakeasy group.

Also all of my limbs fell off, I must of tripped oh no, hope I don't fall in a bowl of boiling water, then I would drown.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #103  (isolation #2)  » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:19 am

64 is kirby's best game though.

Also I unlocked all characters in all the games.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #109  (isolation #3)  » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

I thought Luigi was higher

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #111  (isolation #4)  » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Wii U was already smash 5 though.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #113  (isolation #5)  » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Masahiro Sakurai has stated he considers the 3DS version the fourth installment and the Wii U version the fifth installment.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #115  (isolation #6)  » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:08 pm

We'll the one who said it is the game maker so it must mean his word is law and we can't go against it I guess.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #120  (isolation #7)  » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 am

Y'all think any chars will be cut in this version?

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #122  (isolation #8)  » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 pm

I agree about the guest/third-party would be most likely to go so like Cloud. Perhaps the Mii fighters which would be a shame since I like them. Out of all the clones, Dr. Mario would be the best to cut off.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #125  (isolation #9)  » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm

With a new smash that might not be the case. Meta Knight was best in Brawl.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #137  (isolation #10)  » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:43 am

I hope smash 6 has a story mode. Or at least target smash /platforms back.

I don't like home run or the new target blast.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #140  (isolation #11)  » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:57 am

Something like Meele had would be alright as well. Just some thing more than smash party game.

I do think that was an effective ad btw.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #143  (isolation #12)  » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Have a roster with five billion characters.

bandana dee should be a char tbh.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #144  (isolation #13)  » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:32 pm

In post 142, Felissan wrote:Still wishing for Simon Belmont

Then the Captain N Game Master trio will be complete.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #146  (isolation #14)  » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Detective Pikachu needs a slot.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #148  (isolation #15)  » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:34 am

Rather have Raichu tbh.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #152  (isolation #16)  » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:07 am

Though would this be a port or a new game?

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #155  (isolation #17)  » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:31 pm

I guess I'll have to save up for a switch now.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #159  (isolation #18)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:16 pm

Every single character from past games are in this!! Hype.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #161  (isolation #19)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Funny, Daisy was a costume for Peach back in melee.

Edit: Here is the video.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #165  (isolation #20)  » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:03 pm

Why?

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #171  (isolation #21)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:13 pm

They did. He's an assist trophy.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #173  (isolation #22)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Dress up a Mii fighter like Waluigi.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #178  (isolation #23)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm

So did Sheik/Zelda back in the day but no one used both.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #180  (isolation #24)  » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:57 pm

Sheik was top tier in melee

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #183  (isolation #25)  » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:43 am

Echo fighters aren't the worst. Clones and alt skins allow for more repisentation. Like having classic and metal sonic be skins would be rad cause sonics current skins aren't that great.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #185  (isolation #26)  » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:07 am

Dark pit is probs the least nessisary echo character. In the tier list he isn't even a diffrent placement than pit.

Also I heated there will be no custom moves.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #187  (isolation #27)  » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:11 am

Grinding in Ssb4 was annoying in general. The single player modes weren't that great overall.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #190  (isolation #28)  » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:58 am

Roy was our boy.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #200  (isolation #29)  » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 am

Do you think smash meters should be competitive?

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #207  (isolation #30)  » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:06 pm

In post 205, Invisibility wrote:i dont think smash meters should be a thing

Why?

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #216  (isolation #31)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:22 am

You can buy them all separately still. So each one is only 5.99 US.

Out of the new fighters. Only two really strike my fancy. Inkling and Isabella. Piranha plant makes me laugh though.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #226  (isolation #32)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:19 pm

If you get the retail you don't have to pre-order I think.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #228  (isolation #33)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:56 pm

After watching the adventure trailer, I guess this means that Kirby is the only playable character. Now, after three games of mediocrity, he can be top tier.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #231  (isolation #34)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:21 pm

Didn't stop Kirby from being good in 64

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #237  (isolation #35)  » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Pautena couldn't even handle her dinner though.

I am more exited for the plant than most new commers.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #244  (isolation #36)  » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:09 pm

I plan on doing story mode. Also, recreate Captain N, The game master.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #251  (isolation #37)  » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:21 am

I tripped over a banana peel

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #253  (isolation #38)  » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:20 am

Agreed. I like the limited unlocks, it lets me try new characters I wouldn't otherwise.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #255  (isolation #39)  » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:29 am

I've been using Lucario and villager.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #258  (isolation #40)  » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Ike is really good to unlock characters. Quite fun. Also I'm liking the fact that miis are online now.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #260  (isolation #41)  » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:20 pm

Cloud still speaks Japanese being the only one to do so now that Marth and Roy took some English lessons. I wonder what in game reason Cloud could have for this.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #262  (isolation #42)  » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:08 am

It is taking forever to unlock all the outfits. I don't even know how many there are.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #264  (isolation #43)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:07 am

If I could bring back any mode from a past game, it would be stage builder. U could put targets in it and build ur own target tests and share them. Could also include platforms.

That way we can have a three for one special with less dev work.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #266  (isolation #44)  » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:40 am

I really like the new camera/video features.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #279  (isolation #45)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Play spirit mode.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #282  (isolation #46)  » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:55 pm

Make the mii fighters. Easy unlock.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #286  (isolation #47)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:37 pm

New rule/challenge. You can only play as a character if you played their home game.

So you can only play as Pikachu if you played a pokmeon game that has pikachu in it. Can't main Ike if you played a fire emblem game that doesn't have Ike in it. etc.

For Rob and Game and watch, If you never played a game in watch game then he's out, if you never played with the R.O.B. NES accessory or their limited games then he's out.

So I can't play as
Dark Samus, Fox, Ness, Dr. Mario, Falco, Marth, Lucina, Roy, Chrom, Mr. Game and Watch, Pit, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, Snake, Ike, Lucas, Olimar, Rob, Wolf, Mega Man, Little Mac, Paultena, Robin, Shulk, Ryu, Ken, Cloud, Corin, Bayonetta, Simon, Richter and Joker

Which characters would you not be able to play with this new rule/challenge?

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #290  (isolation #48)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:50 pm

In post 289, Felissan wrote:And so does FE Awakening because of Spotpass content.

Doesn't have Corrin.

Annadog40
All Work and Roleplay

Post Post #293  (isolation #49)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:31 pm

You played a game in watch game?

[ + ]

Return to The Arcade