AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:35 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 33, skitter30 wrote:also i want almostnancy to sign their posts cuz i can read a50 super well and i've never played with nancy so i want to try to sort them based on a50's posting
Sorry, I tend to forget. All the posts so far have been mine, so if A50 wants to make it to Almost51 . . . :P
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:40 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 15, Shoshin wrote:Seems pretty town for Irrelephant.
Haven’t played with them before but they seem fine so far.

Especially for you, Skitter.

~Nancy

AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:49 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 90, Mitillos wrote:@the worst: I'm sure you're perfectly fluffy. Aggressiveness is a separate property altogether. We'll probably talk at length later. As for Irellephant, I've seen a ton of games he joined late or didn't talk for a very long time (ignoring these), and a bunch of newbie ones where he is the SC (ignoring these too). Other than that, looking at his recently finished games,
I've seen three games where he doesn't wagonjump a lot as a townie, and one where he does as mafia.
Unless someone else who has played with him a lot wants to provide additional data, I'm going with this and with the OMGUS on me, so now my vote is serious. Could you explain your Performer vote? I thought his post was pretty standard RVS.

@Nauci: If it ends early, that's how you know it worked. :Þ

@AlmostNancy: Any reads yet? Also, any response to skitter's request about signing your posts?
Interesting, the bolded because wagon jumping is something I tend to associate with town!Creature. Of course, we don’t have much to go by yet on him.

How many games have you played with Elephant before?

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Irrelephant: You jumped votes between your first two posts (which were within a page of each other) as mafia in micro 824.2 (and I note that on that one your jump was away from the wagon on your scumbuddy).
By comparison you took longer to switch votes in mini normal 2042 as town, and even when you did switch, you almost immediately unvoted.
You also took your time to switch votes in mini 2018 again as town.
I'm having trouble finding the third one again, so maybe I was wrong about that. But hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

@worst: Irrelephant himself claimed that he likes wagons. Shoshin said that his first two posts were Irrelephant-town. I was looking to match or counter these claims. I don't know about your Performer position. It was his first post and still early in the game, so I don't think it's reasonable to expect him to be out of RVS like that. You had the benefit of 3 fast-paced pages, but he wasn't here to be subjected to that. I just don't see it as alignment-indicative.

@Shoshin: See above for numbers of the games. Also, reason for your Performer vote?

By the way, this might become a recurring theme, so just to address this in advance: I will always ask why people vote for people, if they don't provide reasons (assuming I spot this and am not busy with other discussions). I consider anything less than explaining oneself clearly as being anti-town at the very least.

@AlmostNancy: That was about Irrelephant, not Creature. Anyway, I have never played with Irrelephant. If I'm not mistaken, I've played two games with Varsoon, and maybe a couple of games with N_M? Those might have been MishMash, though. Everyone else is a complete unknown to me, unless they are alts.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 104, Mitillos wrote:@Irrelephant: You jumped votes between your first two posts (which were within a page of each other) as mafia in micro 824.2 (and I note that on that one your jump was away from the wagon on your scumbuddy).
By comparison you took longer to switch votes in mini normal 2042 as town, and even when you did switch, you almost immediately unvoted.
You also took your time to switch votes in mini 2018 again as town.
I'm having trouble finding the third one again, so maybe I was wrong about that. But hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

@worst: Irrelephant himself claimed that he likes wagons. Shoshin said that his first two posts were Irrelephant-town. I was looking to match or counter these claims. I don't know about your Performer position. It was his first post and still early in the game, so I don't think it's reasonable to expect him to be out of RVS like that. You had the benefit of 3 fast-paced pages, but he wasn't here to be subjected to that. I just don't see it as alignment-indicative.

@Shoshin: See above for numbers of the games. Also, reason for your Performer vote?

By the way, this might become a recurring theme, so just to address this in advance: I will always ask why people vote for people, if they don't provide reasons (assuming I spot this and am not busy with other discussions). I consider anything less than explaining oneself clearly as being anti-town at the very least.

@AlmostNancy: That was about Irrelephant, not Creature. Anyway, I have never played with Irrelephant. If I'm not mistaken, I've played two games with Varsoon, and maybe a couple of games with N_M? Those might have been MishMash, though. Everyone else is a complete unknown to me, unless they are alts.
If you’ve never played with him before, how are you so familiar with his meta?

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

This is hype.

So Varsoon I wonder if this finally the game where we're on the same team at like the 7th attempt?? Don't let me down man.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@AlmostNancy: I'm not. I did what I said I was going to do in post 67, and had a look at a few of his recent games. If you mean why I was looking for the wagonjumping in particular, it was because Irrelephant himself used that as an explanation for his votes here, and because Shoshin (who has presumably played quite a bit with him) said it seemed like town Irrelephant behaviour.

Incidentally, I saw in post #1 a mention of "informed status" not being revealed on flip. I've never played in a game with informed players, so I was wondering if the information they have should be shared with the rest of the town. Thoughts?
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 9, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: Keyser
You’ve made a hole in my heart :cry:
In post 12, the worst wrote:yea that's right Rel you leave my lover alone
But you just filled it up again x

(Phoneposting but full charged and ready to begin this great journey.)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 27, Shoshin wrote:Irrelephant's town, too.

C'mon the worst, these are obvious things. Mitillos was getting discussion started with a fair question to Irrelephant, how is that scummy?
Lots of early town reads from TW and Relly but I like Shoshin’s the most here.

Shoshin is famous for getting out of RVS as soon as possible with a serious trajectory so did town-Shoshin see some of herself in Mitillos? Feels like it.

(I don’t think her reason makes Mit town though: calling out a quick change of vote that early to start discussion is NAI bordering on LAMIST).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 32, skitter30 wrote:
In post 16, the worst wrote:VOTE: Mitillos
we lynch AlmostNancy tomorrow
why'd you switch your vote here?

==
In post 22, Creature wrote:I'm survivor, don't kill me
was kinda townie for you; not sure if this is a real claim or not

==
In post 23, Irrelephant11 wrote:Creature is town

pedit: or not
you also feel low-key townie for you tbh

==

i think mtilos' post was low-key townie but super super super weakly and it's the kind of thing i imagine is not too hard for scum to fake + asking why irrel switched votes is like an easy place for scum (and town!) to start the game so overall i don't think it's super ai if that makes sense

==
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:the worst is town,
what are you liking about him thus far?
Again, calling out a change of vote so early just feels too... :neutral: :? It’s page one/RVS players aren’t going to have deep/meaningful reasons in changing their vote.

But then skitter then goes on to explain the same thing (?) “I don’t think it’s super ai”.

I’m sensing LAMIST here :shifty:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 34, Irrelephant11 wrote:the worst "agreeing to disagree" with shoshin was towny
As in scum-TW wouldn’t want town-Shoshin on his back? So TW doing the opposite of this is “towny”?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 42, skitter30 wrote:gut

trying to articulate - for making the game semi-serious in rvs by starting to ask questions and ask for people's reasoning/intent instead of just making a hello/joke/entry post

again not impossible for scum to fake or anything but on balance i think it's a townie rvs post
A bit overworded here with a hint of reaching

I thought it was not ‘super ai”?

Interesting...
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Saudade »

I aint these first 5 pages at all
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Saudade »

I'm upset I didnt get ginger kerrigan
shes hot
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Saudade »

mark me town b!tches
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 104, Mitillos wrote:@worst: Irrelephant himself claimed that he likes wagons. Shoshin said that his first two posts were Irrelephant-town. I was looking to match or counter these claims. I don't know about your Performer position. It was his first post and still early in the game, so I don't think it's reasonable to expect him to be out of RVS like that. You had the benefit of 3 fast-paced pages, but he wasn't here to be subjected to that. I just don't see it as alignment-indicative.
This is probably objectively correct but it's also a little hedgy. like I don't have a strong read on Performer yet either but you can bet I want him under the spotlight

on the contrary fwiw i think your vote on Rel is markedly less valuable, tho I think we've also reached different meta conclusions on him, I think we actually responds really well to pressure

tbh while I'm typing this I'm starting to feel like this is a playstyle issue and I'm probably just inadvertently imposing myself on you

pedit: hi sausage<3
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

I don’t feel like I have any warm town feels on anyone right now which is surprising.

Maybe a townlean on Shoshin (but disappointed she left Skitter wagon) - I thought Skitter was sheeping Shoshin too RE: Mitillos

VOTE: Skitter
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 54, the worst wrote:I'm not gonna fight a skitter wagon at this juncture but is there like.. anything tangible or mostly vibes?
What is wrong with vibe/gut/low supported suspicion right now?

Do you like Skitter’s use of questions so far?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 117, Keyser Söze wrote:Maybe a townlean on Shoshin (but disappointed she left Skitter wagon) - I thought Skitter was sheeping Shoshin too RE: Mitillos
That's how I felt too, but I liked her reasoning on Nauci enough to leave the wagon for now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 118, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 54, the worst wrote:I'm not gonna fight a skitter wagon at this juncture but is there like.. anything tangible or mostly vibes?
What is wrong with vibe/gut/low supported suspicion right now?

Do you like Skitter’s use of questions so far?
I like a couple of things about skitter so far. did I say there was anything wrong with gut? I just have different first impressions
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Gut is within the same ballpark ;)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by the worst »

I found it interesting I had such different gutpings from my town reads tbh. I feel like I'm very gradually getting better at reading skitter. did I give off the impression I was against them gutscumreading her?
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 99, skitter30 wrote:
In post 92, Shoshin wrote:
In post 84, skitter30 wrote:town enough for page 4: mtilos, irrel, creature, nauci, shoshin
Why are you town on Nauci?
In post 81, Nauci wrote:I'm not ready to be tryhard lol I just wanted to banter a tad

I thought skitter30 would be more bantery like tw me and rel
feels townie to me; if that's what she thought her paranoia gutpinging makes sense; it's a weird thing for scum to make up
@Shoshin - Ok, this admittedly is a quirky reason to t/read someone (both in Nauci’s case and Skitters)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 122, the worst wrote:I found it interesting I had such different gutpings from my town reads tbh. I feel like I'm very gradually getting better at reading skitter. did I give off the impression I was against them gutscumreading her?
Felt like you were open but opposed. A strange contradiction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”