Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:48 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 971, bristep123 wrote:Only thing would be to consider that Volxen put Egix at L-1 after it was clear DS was going to hammer having tried to do so already. Not saying it clears him but it's definitely something that leans me towards Dave rather than Egix. Also - Egix was on Volxen very early just like i was, literally 2 days into the game his vote was on Volxen, it shifted around but came back to Volx for the lynch. I don't think that scum would point at their buddy that early and consistently throughout the first phase (much like myself).
How closely did you look at Egix's trajectory through the day?
Wouldn't scum perhaps be on their partner early and often to distance?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:15 am

Post by bristep123 »

Of course, any scenario is possible in theory. I read Egix and Volxen in ISO after A50 made the point about potential distancing, I can see things you would pick up on if that's specifically what you're looking for, but nothing that would outright make me think it was deliberate distancing.

I do give you though, that if Volxen was pissed off with scum Egix for fingering him previously (since there's no day chat I believe) then it's feasible the L-1 vote was bussing for town cred. Especially after the first fail hammer and the wagon at that point looking like it would end with a lynch.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 999, davesaz wrote:
In post 991, Egix96 wrote:
In post 988, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s possible but I feel like the way it is written comes from someone who plain knows you are Town. I think the thing that gets to me is the past tense with little qualification.
From your perspective though, it should still make sense if I'm Alonzo's scumbuddy.
So even if he has TMI, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm spewed town.
Dangerous for scum to point this out, gives me minor townvibes.
Besides, you can't really get meaningful spew from anyone unless they're dead scum.
Well, you can get meaningful stuff from dead town too, but yeah proven alignments are more helpful than unproven.

What do you think of Alonzo's move here?
His reasoning for voting Gamma is kinda shallow, I think, because he seems to disregard the possibility of Gamma v. Me being TvT. I'd say that 989 is NAI because it's a simple enough excuse for scum!Alonzo to have easily come up with.

As it stands right now, I'm unsure whether I find Alonzo or Gamma to have more scum equity. When I have the chance I'll probably compare their ISOs/voting/etc.
ReaperOfSouls
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
ReaperOfSouls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:01 am

Post by ReaperOfSouls »

In post 1000, davesaz wrote:
In post 971, bristep123 wrote:Only thing would be to consider that Volxen put Egix at L-1 after it was clear DS was going to hammer having tried to do so already. Not saying it clears him but it's definitely something that leans me towards Dave rather than Egix. Also - Egix was on Volxen very early just like i was, literally 2 days into the game his vote was on Volxen, it shifted around but came back to Volx for the lynch. I don't think that scum would point at their buddy that early and consistently throughout the first phase (much like myself).
How closely did you look at Egix's trajectory through the day?
Wouldn't scum perhaps be on their partner early and often to distance?
His votes made #2 early, and then on moving vote back to him it was #3. Your's moved it pass the halfway point.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 266, Egix96 wrote:
In post 263, ReaperOfSouls wrote:
In post 259, Egix96 wrote:
In post 256, bristep123 wrote:Ok, 9 pages to catch up on.

Think there's been a movement to paint Bambi as scum, about PR speculation and also jumping on almost50's bandwagon. DS and Volxion just casually parking their votes for completely different reasons, not actively attacking but softly sowing suspicion. Maybe I'm imagining it, but maybe not.
Yeah. I'm thinking there's probably one scum in {Bambi, volxen} but it's hard to say which at this point.
I'm still waiting for ROS to come back with some reads before I choose who to vote next.
I assume to see if it stays where it is?
I ISOed everyone. Having never played with any of you. Most everyone is a null read to me at this point. I don't have to ask if Clemency is always that random. I've already experienced enough to know the answer. My read there is he is completely random. Bambi I feel is random with a purpose. Differentiating what that is is proving difficult on first read. There's alot of random so far in this game. Not sure I like the naked votes by Adelbert Steiner. And something registered with volxen but I need to go back and reread. I see there are few that have sus feelings towards me. Not sure if it's my quietness or something else but I should be able to alleviate those by being more active than I have so far.
To sum up those ramblings I sit with everyone dead in middle, other than AS, Bambi and volxen and those are only first impressions. Nothing that I feel comfortable as of yet pushing.
Understandable.
UNVOTE:

I'm kinda underwhelmed with volxen so far. From what I remember of the game I played with him before (Newbie 1893 - he was town that game) he had a tendency to write very wordy posts with lots of analysis. Post # comes close but I was sort of hoping he'd have more to offer. Then again, it's possible he doesn't have as much to go off this time, but at the same time I'm not entirely sold on BB being scum.

VOTE: volxen
In post 712, Egix96 wrote:The sheer rate at whch my wagon grew should be a dead giveaway that I am town.
The scum, whoever they are, have obviously taken the opportunity to push a mislynch on low hanging fruit, as I am possibly the least experienced player in this game. Dick move.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bambietta
I'm now starting to think that we were right the first time.
In post 748, Egix96 wrote:
In post 746, Almost50 wrote:I have decided I don't want to read any post that is more than 2-3 lines long. This game is giving a headache and I will be fine ending the day with any lynch at all.. just end it already.

P.S. Yes, that includes my own lynch.
- Too bad, I've just finished my Bambi notes. Still don't wanna read 'em? ;)

- That includes your own lynch? Okey dokey then!

VOTE: Almost50
In post 762, Egix96 wrote:
In post 752, bristep123 wrote:Egix that's a fine long read but what are your conclusions?
For most of the game Bambi has been kind of openwolfy IMO (79, 99, 324 etc.). She now says it's her "being buddies" with people but I'm not entirely convinced. I also think she's been quite hypocritical as well (331, 394) but that's not necessarily scum-indicative. In terms of that reads list I gave the other day, I'm raising her up to about A50/DS tier, maybe slightly below that. I'm not sure really.

As for volxen, I think he's mostly been assuming more of a passive stance this game, it's like he's trying to ACT towny rather then BEING it.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: volxen
So I did a dig Of Egis Votes, I think on balance they re enforce my stance on Town Egi.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1004, Alonzo wrote:So I did a dig Of Egis Votes, I think on balance they re enforce my stance on Town Egi.
VOTE: Egix

Sheeping Alonzo :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Alonzo »

XD

you rate me that highly huh?!!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

:lol:

Just pulling you leg. No offense of course. :]

Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Bambietta Basterbine »

In post 1006, Alonzo wrote:XD

I'll give you a 3.2/5.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1008, Bambietta Basterbine wrote:
In post 1006, Alonzo wrote:XD

I'll give you a 3.2/5.
Man, I sooo love Elsay, and I sooo hate Bambietta!!!! I guess avatars do matter. :lol:

Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Well I guess your type is blonde bitches then. Have You seen Elsa's mood swings? I'm 100% the better deal.
"The whole point of fighting is that you don't want to die! That you'll be killed if you lose! If you throw your life away in battle, where's the point in winning?!!"
- Bambietta Basterbine
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Bambi be nice to your adopted grandpa.
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:09 pm

Fuck you I do what I want.
- Bambietta Basterbine
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by BuJaber »

@Bambietta

Since you haven't technically broken any explicit rules, I shall warn you publicly this time.
I think it is a fair assumption to make that you intentionally posted with your alt this time, instead of it being a mistake. It's your alt and you're free to expose it in any way you feel like and any time you want but please only post with 1 account.

Anybody who would like to replace into their slot with their alt can do so by formally requesting it via PM or bolding the request in thread.

A rule has been added to reflect this.

Thank you
Wayward Bullets is in signups!

"
Usually I’m not big on puns, but I like the cut of your jib
"- Pine
Bambietta Basterbine
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Bambietta Basterbine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:56 pm

Bambi finds a loophole that got patched out now. Alright.

Elsa will now shut up until post game where I'll roast her ass. You have my word.
- Bambietta Basterbine
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Clemency »

god bless
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
DS
DS
Goon
DS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by DS »

Crazy blonde bitches with multiple personalities are something of a specialty of mine
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Egix96 »

ofrhz/Alonzo ISO notes

#129 - I presume the vote was for pressure? Personally I don't think that was worth voting me over but ehh.

#184 - Does scum!ofrhz normally bus-vote in order to encourage a scumbuddy who's active-lurking to post? I would guess not.

#185 - Correct read on Assassin, also correct on Clem IF Clem is indeed town.

#228 - Lurking is NAI blablabla. The fact that volx was actually scum is irrelevant here, I think.

#235 - Good thought.

#254 - I think this is more likely to come from town!ofrhz, just my take. At least IRT volx having been scum.

#293 - This points to ofrhz/bristep being NOT w/w. "I think it's unlikely bristep and volxen are scum together." I agree with this but for different reasons of course.

#341, 343 - Vote first, explain later. Urrrgh. Note that none of ofrhz's previous few posts seemed to show any real intent of voting Bambi.

Not done yet, gonna walk the dog and then continue working on this.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Egix96 »

ofrhz/Alonzo Part 2

#674 - I don't really agree with this post. Then again, I'm currently thinking Chibi is town, so...

#698 - I take it the "mindmeld" between GE and SA means them both thinking I was scum, but I'm not sure.
"volxen's list of three scumreads in 637 is decent" Interesting thing to say considering they thought volx was scum before...

-Alonzo posts begin here-

#879 - At this point, Clem hadn't yet said anything since D2 started, so I take it this is referring to when Clem commented on the replace-out. If it's not that, then this post is just weird.

#920 - Remember this...

#933 - Strange reason for unvoting.

#980 - Gamma suspected that this could be TMI that I'm town, but I'm more inclined to think that Alonzo just townreads me.

#1004 - He doesn't say much here, but I think this leans me towards thinking that Alonzo only thinks I'm town rather than knowing it.

Conclusion: This slot seems a bit unlikely to be scum with volxen based on interactions. The one thing that I can really point to and say it gives me a scum vibe is the "vote first, explain later" in 341 + 343. Overall I would say that this slot is likely town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1005, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1004, Alonzo wrote:So I did a dig Of Egis Votes, I think on balance they re enforce my stance on Town Egi.

What are your thoughts on 991? Could you see me writing that as scum?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1019, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1005, Almost50 wrote:

What are your thoughts on 991? Could you see me writing that as scum?
2 things:

1- Do I even know what your scum game looks like?
2- Of you're aware of what you can/can't do/say as Scum it becomes a null argument. You may have posted it precisely to say you wouldn't post that as scum.

ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

I really don't have much to say rn, my townpile is Clem, Bambi, Bri, Egix.

DS is ??? Sorta town lean still I guess.

So that leaves A50, Alonzo, Gamma, Reaper, Dave.

Can everyone post more so I can sort you guys? Thanks~ :lol:
Boop.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1021, ChibiBear wrote:I really don't have much to say rn, my townpile is Clem, Bambi, Bri, Egix.

DS is ??? Sorta town lean still I guess.

So that leaves A50, Alonzo, Gamma, Reaper, Dave.

Can everyone post more so I can sort you guys? Thanks~ :lol:
You've already told us you're scum with Egix. What more do you have to say?

Like, of all unconfirmed players you TR Bri & Egix??? Seriously? If you can't see dave is Town you're being BAD. If you don't think I'm at least a Town lean, you're really really bad.

Might as well do a cover version of this:

ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

You lost me at being bad for not townleaning you. I am indeed bad but not townleaning you does not contribute to it.
Boop.
ChibiBear
ChibiBear
Goon
ChibiBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by ChibiBear »

In post 1022, Almost50 wrote:You've already told us you're scum with Egix. What more do you have to say?
It always irks me when people talk like this.

Not only does it feel like you're somehow simultaneously trying too hard and not trying hard enough, but it's also dismissive and unhelpful.

My vote can sit here for now.

VOTE: A50
Boop.

Return to “Completed Open Games”