Performer(4)
~ (61), (49), (37), (54)

Shoshin(3)
~ (1), (8), (13)
Xtoxm(1)
~ (27)
Varsoon(1)
~ (61)

Not Voting (6): Creature(49), (25), Not_Mafia(0), (24), Saudade(15), AlmostNancy(57)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-12-13 17:15:26)

MOD REMINDERSFor the record, there actually haven't been any vote changes since the last vote count, but I think it's still handy to have one every few pages. Normally I wouldn't edit in a vote count, but since there's no changes anyway (other than in post count), I'll leave this here for convenience

FLAVOR
Spoiler:
Last edited by Krazy on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 442, Mitillos wrote:@Varsoon: Is your calling Shoshin town sincere, or are you still upset about the policy lynch thing (or possibly something else)? If it is sincere, please explain your read on her.
Shoshin's 99.9% town, didn't you read Irrel's post?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 488, Performer wrote:
In post 346, Nauci wrote:I don't know what you're talking about with PGE and arsons

It was all the result of the Camp Fire
I’m talking about it on a wider scale than just that Camp Fire in Butte County – in terms of the fires in CA. with so many wildfires even happening in cold weather, I , friends, and others, refuse to believe it's just "natural" - that's nonsense.
there was news about PGE messing things up too.

Is it really that hard to work out a system of having people monitoring and taking care of those areas , right? So poor management from PGE is 1 of the issues . They need to be held accountable (with actionable repercussions), JUST like the san bruno explosion . people's pets lost , lives lost , property lost, and so on. Imagine if your or my s.o. were lost due to the fire. It's outrageous for sources to say they're just natural causes.

-------
And uh - that was an actual mistake I made during rvs , which mitil made me aware of since I wasnt aware of.

Also FoS on tw, I don’t even understand his vote on me .

In post 351, Nauci wrote:
In post 264, Performer wrote:
In post 197, Varsoon wrote:It's kind of baffling that you propose a policy lynch on me and when Irrel + The Worst + Performer deny it outright
Fixed.

I dont like policy lynching (and for that matter I dont believe in the notion of "too scummy to be scum")
Further self conscious posting that makes me suspicious af
What in the?? Self conscious, what are you talking about!???

sr added : nauci
Let's not talk get into a conversation about how federal/private forest land management or climate change works (☞゚ヮ゚)☞
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Creature »

Cool ms is eating my posts
Sigh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 258, Irrelephant11 wrote:shoshin, tw - teacher read?
very very null, but maybe slightly south of - given the pace I think I'm gonna need him for some real time interactions this game. :oops:

Tbf his opening post didn't have a lot to go by

how are you feeling about him?

also I'm getting bored of reactive catchup

Irrelephant11 wrote:what if I told you I just have a lot of townreads and want all my townreads to townread me...
as town

pedit: above is @keyser
I wasn't part of that mislynch
I'm neither townreading or scumreading varsoon here (as my readslists show)
fair af
I just had a ~~moment~~ because I think the defence of him I saw HERE is what I was waiting to see happen in THAT game if that makes sense

though in fairness I wasn't all that upset you didn't hard defend him last time :good:
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 443, skitter30 wrote:
In post 411, skitter30 wrote:
In post 297, Varsoon wrote:But that's clearly because I am threatened scum who must undermine your town efforts to consolidate power.
Definitely.
It's not because I suspect that there's scum in the block.
do you still think shoshin is scum? ifnot, who's scum in irrel's proposed townbloc?
In post 302, Varsoon wrote:I do suspect that at least one of Irrel, Shoshin, AlmostNancy, and TheWorst is scum, yes.
why do you think there's scum in this group?
@varsoon please

(i'm aware that you think shoshin is 99.9% town and that you will be following her to the ends of the earth, etc; i'm more intersted in who you think is scum and why you think there's scum in the group)
When I wrote that I figured it'd be between Irrel, Shoshin, and AlmostNancy.
Now though, I believe in all of them!
Viva la townblock!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Creature »

In post 496, Performer wrote:
In post 392, Xtoxm wrote:the attitude coming from many players is totally disgusting
:?:
Had asked about this earlier
Sigh
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

Post by the worst »

In post 499, Creature wrote:
In post 495, the worst wrote:
In post 239, Irrelephant11 wrote:viewtopic.php?t=77508
here is my other game I played with varsoon, shoshin (aside from TAZ)

I will read up on more of his meta, though.
Tbf you mislynched Varsoon in this game where I thought he was substantially more towny than he is here.

How confident are you in your townread?
In post 241, Creature wrote:
Krazy, a Night 0 Redshirt
, has been Killed in Pre-Game

Day One Begins
Town[//quote]
Krazy town irl
Your broken quote turned me a mod
In post 500, Creature wrote:VC here
This is hilarious :']
--
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 497, Irrelephant11 wrote:what if I told you I just have a lot of townreads and want all my townreads to townread me...
as town
I feel you should be more paranoid / town-cautious.

It's like you've thrown down a town block and you sit pretty within it (players also town reading you).

And then are a list of 4-5 players (probably me on the edge or dipping into it) in everyone's PoE right now. It doesnt feel right.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 261, Mitillos wrote:@Irrelephant: Aww, you ruined it now. :P
UNVOTE: Irrelephant11 222 was 100% town, and the previous stuff wasn't bad either.
I will note that ignoring SI games is valid, because you have additional... responsibilities if you will, which could easily affect your playstyle. Also, games where you joined late wouldn't have told me if you wagonhop in RVS. However, you're right, what I did was definitely agenda-y:
worst probtown for posts 116 and 159 (amongst others). I'm ambivalent about Nauci for post 179. To those who play with her a lot: Is she always particularly careful and deliberating, or is she more like this as one alignment than others? I want to townread her for it, but I don't want to be biased just because I like her playstyle.
Shoshin is still town.
...oo
this is really towny
--
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Performer »

In post 411, skitter30 wrote:does anything change if i told you that i saw town!varsoon and town!shoshin previously have a similar fight to this and she wrote him off as scum there and tried to lynch him?
hi skitter.

I dont see how a previous game changes what I'm seeing in this game, especially in regard to who's voting me & why. Also, vars fights as any alignment - scum, third party, town, you name it.

I'm not as familiar with shos - and what I saw from irrel's 2 games , the similarity I saw from skimming is that she bare posts a ton. Those were just from town games of hers but not scum game meta.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 am

Post by the worst »

In post 274, Krazy wrote:
This is a post that only exists so that Krazy can take the pagetop on the next page
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:50 am

Post by the worst »

In post 276, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: shosin

I was already getting scum vibes from calling a bunch of different people town for no reason and campaigning for a policy lynch is just a dick move
which read/s do you disagree with?
I get policy lynches are frowned upon but given her explanation do you think it's wolf indicative?
Do you think wolf!Shoshin calls for a policy lynch on a widely liked/respected player like Harpoon?
--
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:50 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 494, Keyser Söze wrote:@Relly, I think I owe you this. Gonna dump it all down in one post on why I'm having bad feels with you:-

Expressing early/easy town reads (pocketing):
In post 23, Irrelephant11 wrote:Creature is town
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:the worst is town, shoshin is town
skitter is more likely town than not
creature is probtown unless his claim is real, in which case lol
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:Because she's obvtown

Sheeping a vote/wagon (buddying):
In post 19, Irrelephant11 wrote:Wanna wagon VOTE: mitillos with me though?
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:shoshin your point is fair but now who do I wagon

Too defensive of his own meta:
In post 30, Irrelephant11 wrote:mitillos if you haven't figured it out I like wagons
In post 222, Irrelephant11 wrote:So the scum game you found, I started the game as a lone Mafioso. I was later recruited by RCEnigma, so my unvote of him at the start of the game was uninformed (as uninformed as I am here) and not partner-indicative. Regardless, this is literally "I am cherry picking three of your games (excluding a bunch of them for no discernible reason - why would I play significantly different as IC, for example?) and you did this one thing as scum one time and you're doing it here; therefore, scum." Oh wait, also "an OMGUS vote". Do you believe in this read? You haven't tried to sell anyone on it. Are you just happy to feel like you can justify voting me, or?

Hard-defending 'town' - potential TMI'ing - pocketing attempt:
In post 225, Irrelephant11 wrote:but I am here to say that Shoshin is scum .01% of the time here and you should find someone else to wagon
In post 281, Irrelephant11 wrote:Vote me before shoshin, please - at least my role is negative utility
In post 283, Irrelephant11 wrote:honestly I think the moral of the story is shoshin/almostnancy/theworst should be the unbreakable townblock for the entire game
In post 290, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town
In post 290, Irrelephant11 wrote:Keyser which of those three reads shouldn't be in the townblock?
In post 291, Irrelephant11 wrote:the caveat on my reads is that I have townleaned friends who do not deserve it before because I like them
In post 299, Irrelephant11 wrote:-if you're still talking about scumreading shoshin, lynch me. When I flip town, you are not allowed to place another vote on shoshin. This is @ the entire playerlist.
In post 371, Irrelephant11 wrote:{shoshin, the worst, almost nancy} always town

This is my tin-foil hat suspicion:
In post 230, Irrelephant11 wrote:oh nvm he's town
I super like 109, 150, 175 for town!him, though his paranoia of me is interesting and I'm curious to see where it will go
What's the best way to pocket someone suspicious of you...? Town read them.

Thoughts?

I've seen townrelephant exhibit these behaviors in every game I've seen townrelephant

He's infectiously cheerful to the point of paranoia driving pocketing as a personality
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:52 am

Post by the worst »

In post 277, Performer wrote: I dont like the way shoshin voted skitter, later voted me, then when vars came back to talk about shosh, shes still on me while saying votes on vars is good (sounds like setting up) , soon after she flies straight from me onto scatman without addressing posts. Makes me think, "coasting mafia. "
And her confidence in scatman being scum and saying he's doing a pointless debate - the posts from vars dont look like pointless debate, it actually looks like shoshin is just writing vars off as scum.
VOTE: Shoshin
This is the kind of thing that objectively never catches scum but I think it's actually a tiny bit towny
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:53 am

Post by the worst »

nnnhhhh I can't wait to catch up to that keyser v Irrelephant post
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 501, Varsoon wrote:
In post 442, Mitillos wrote:@Varsoon: Is your calling Shoshin town sincere, or are you still upset about the policy lynch thing (or possibly something else)? If it is sincere, please explain your read on her.
Shoshin's 99.9% town, didn't you read Irrel's post?
I don't have ill will towards you, and I came into this game excited to play with the Varsoon who is eagerly trying to improve his ability to get along with other players & play well by joining more newbie games. Please stop giving your best effort to get me to be angry with you.

Keyser, I agree that it's very possible that the gamestate is indicative of 1-2 wolves collecting townreads they don't deserve. I don't understand either (1) why that's more likely me than anyone else or (2) why did I set up this sentence to have two parts, I don't think I have a second part
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:56 am

Post by the worst »

In post 278, Varsoon wrote:P-EDIT:
Everything above the pedit is cringe
Everything below the pedit is locktown-irl

Varsoon I think you're really caught up on like holistic meta stuff and I'm like... not all that interested in it.... do you think the reads have been bad? maliciously intended? which ones? why?
--
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Varsoon: Your response tells me that you really don't give a shit right now whether we figure out who is scum or not. You really are making it very difficult to take you seriously and not just dismiss you as functionally anti-town. Mafia is a co-operative game. If you are town, how about you try some calm sincerity? Then the rest of us can see and evaluate your reads, and either vote like you, or voice our disagreements. If you just want to go with what Shoshin says because you expect her to be wrong and want to gloat about it after the fact, then you're just screwing the rest of us over for your personal vendetta. If you're just upset now and you can make it pass, please hurry up and do. Either way, I await honest responses to my questions, once you are ready.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Keyser, as for my self-meta-stuff, what would your reaction be if someone was like "well Keyser is always easily townread by everyone in every game, and that's not happening here, so he's scum"
Like?? mitillos literally scumcased me by using meta that was just patently untrue, I wanted the record set straight
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 279, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Performer
I see why
In post 281, Irrelephant11 wrote:pedit: VOTE: Performer
Interested to hear why you voted perf here rel
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

because shoshin did
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm town reading mitillos and Nancy

And I think that the less active players need a chance to catch up so maybe Irrelephant and your town block can slow down a little so saudade/teacher/etc. can't just cry "too much to read I give up" and continue lurking maybe? I'm going to actually stop now for said reason.
AlmostNancy
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
AlmostNancy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:59 am

Post by AlmostNancy »

In post 1, Krazy wrote:1b. Sexual innuendo toward other players will result in a moderator warning.
Right. No hinting or suggestive comments. How about the direct explicit ones though? I always go for the naked truth.

In post 1, Krazy wrote: 2b.
Do not state, whether honest or false, that you have not read your role pm
in-thread.
Now I'm confused. First you say no innuendo, but now you say no stating something. Which is it?
In post 1, Krazy wrote:Scum can night kill their teammates, but I must see evidence that such a move is not game-throwing.
You mean like.. they should provide surveillance camera feed that they caught their teammates stealing from the gang?
In post 1, Krazy wrote: 4a. Gifs this size are ok, any larger should be spoilered:
i.e. gifs this size should be spoilered:
Spoiler:
Spoiler: U Can't Touch This
GOTCHA!

In post 1, Krazy wrote:Breadcrumbs are generally okay.

I always follow the rules to the letter.
In post 1, Krazy wrote:2. Do not edit or delete your post if for some reason you have the ability to do so.
I cannot follow this rule unless you give me editing rights. Only THEN can I willingly refrain from doing so.
In post 1, Krazy wrote:5. Trust tells are prohibited.
Trust me. I won't tell.
In post 1, Krazy wrote:7. No Bah! posts.
BAH! God, I HATE this rule!
In post 1, Krazy wrote:1. Follow the spirit of the rules.
I got me a connection

In post 1, Krazy wrote:8a. Do not state that you have not been reading the game.
What fool would believe me if I said that after this post?? :shifty:
In post 1, Krazy wrote:Matt Horner
Oh, behave!

I loved the name though.

Spoiler: Off Topic / Irrelevant
In post 2, Krazy wrote:Flips may in some cases include the kill action type.
So the 3P is a Serial Killer.

@Nauci:

Re re I think same team/side is the right usage here considering Xtoxm is indicating he doesn't know Varsoon's alignment. For one thing, if they were together in a non-Town team he'd know it already, and for another he says the 7th attempt which could mean they rolled scum in the same game but not on the same team. In short, that phrasing is NAI to me.
In post 181, the worst wrote:VOTE: Harpoon
first person to ask why I'm joining this wagon gets a broken nose xox
Did anyone ask that yet? Because I don't want a broken nose between my glasses and my bad teeth.
In post 186, Saudade wrote:i did say on page 5 that im not reading the first 5 pages
Did you read the rules? You can ignore reading the whole damn thing but you can't
say
you're not reading. In other words LIE to get by.
In post 209, Saudade wrote:Ах ты корова....
In post 210, Saudade wrote:עד מתי נוב12
:facepalm:

OK, I'll read the rest of the thread and leave notes (if any) for Nancy in the hydra PT.
Hydra of Almost50 and Nancy Drew 39

We don’t intend to monkey around.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Performer »

In post 444, Shoshin wrote:Irrelephant, the worst, Nauci

As a starting point, does anyone disagree with my townreads?
Yes
In post 425, skitter30 wrote:she has the one scumgame,
can you link me it?

----------
In post 493, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 489, Performer wrote:
In post 488, Performer wrote:Also FoS on
add irrel as well to FoS. In the game we were in, I don't remember him just naked voting like he did on me.
Spoiler: let me remind you :)
In post 1959, Irrelephant11 wrote:Hot take: vca tells me one or two of scum are in vex/skitter/enigma
Postcounts tell me skitter/ruru/the worst/vex are town
This is a cheap read but I want my slot to be readable and for this game to be playable as fast as possible

VOTE: enigma

hypo-claim no result (either roleblocked or checked A50)
In post 2312, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1069, Enigma wrote:I mean I don't think it is possible to get a lynch on duckling happening in <48 hours. I'm pretty sold that I want to see Frank and/or CJ flip at this stage and it would take a bit of convincing to move enough people onto counter wagons before EOD
In post 1087, Enigma wrote:Can we just lynch one of CJ and frank, and move onto other stuff the next day? There is no plurality this game. This day is nearly two weeks already....
If Frank/CJ flip town, my bet is on at least one scum in the lurkers/non-voters HWS, GE, BuJ
In post 1107, ruru wrote:
In post 1094, ruru wrote:I think it's time for frank to claim
Someone 2nd this please

we still have to deal with vig things before eod

ceejay shouldn't claim before frank (or we should be lynching ceejay)

there are also a couple posts I want to make before eod and before ceejay claims and I'm busy tomorrow
VOTE: Alonzo
In post 2313, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay that time the misplaced quotes are definitely my fault lol
In post 2362, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: enigma
In post 2606, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2601, Enigma wrote:Ps I think it’s best if town don’t cc today, or at least until the claim process has finished - we still need to decide if we will lynch or not today. Make an strategic decision on counter claiming, especially if you are investigative, based on other claimed TPRs.
In post 2602, Alonzo wrote:^^ does scum post like this?
this is a good point
I think I'm ready for VOTE: BuJaber
none of those look like naked voting :neutral:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”