BooneyToonz Discussion

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz Discussion

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) BooneyToonz Discussion ()_-_)

The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.

However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a more normalized game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity.

()_+_)
Boonskiies
()_-_)

Introduction
What is a BooneyToonz game?

A BooneyToonz game is a game that plays off the fact that there are specific guidelines in play that the game MUST follow. It allows for newer and unheard of roles to be integrated in a way that experienced and new players can grasp alongside putting the pressure on individual performances rather than revolving around the roles to solve the game for you. This allows for higher level play from both town and scum. Most setups reward strong play, and punish poor play. It just matters on how you want to play it.

The BooneyToonz series is expanding, and it's becoming necessary to have an open forum discussion thread for it, especially now that others on site will also be modding BooneyToonz games, so I'd like to have all the resources for BooneyToonz games in one spot, as well as a place for players in the BooneyToonz community to have their voice heard. I expect BooneyToonz to be forever evolving. This series will have almost “patch like” updates every now and then, which include switching up the Boon Bank Roles and adding roles to the Role Book.

Game Specifics
How Do The Setups Work?

Every BooneyToonz game will have the guidelines, post 2 on this thread, posted on the first page of the game thread by the moderator.

Essentially, this is similar to the old Normal queue, but with more of a themed twist.

Every game is allowed
Boon Bank role,
Variant role for Mini's, and
Variant role for Larges. ContraBoon'd roles are blacklisted from being in a BooneyToonz game. All roles from the BooneyToonz RoleBook are fair usage, and for the most part, this will coincide with any of the roles whitelisted for the normal queue.

Guidelines
Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

WIKIPAGEBooneyToonz Wikipage

Boon Bank SubmissionsWanna submit a role to be put into the Boon Bank? Fill out this form, and I’ll add it to the page, and we can all talk about it!

Role Name:
Abilities:
Why should this be added to the Boon Bank instead of take a Variant spot?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Table of Contents
• Introduction
• Topics of Discussion
• BooneyToonz Guidelines
• BooneyToonz Role Glossary
• Mutations
• History and Updates
• Archive
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:13 pm, edited 29 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Current Topics of Discussion ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These are topics that we should all talk about it. Feel free to bring other topics of discussion up, and I will add it to this post.

Shoutout to TemporalLich

TL’s done a lot of work making sure all the Wikipages are up to date. Helped make BooneyToonz significantly cleaner and more organized.

Boon Bank Role Submissions
Feel free to always give submissions for the
Boon Bank
. Boon Bank roles shouldn't be overly crazy roles, but good utility roles to help support the game, but since they are unique enough to not be fully expected, I like giving the option to still have them in the game. However, I would like submissions from you guys! Roles that are pretty unique, yet can fit into multiple setups. In the

Want to mod a BooneyToonz?
Speaks for itself. Mod a BooneyToonz game! Give a game name, a player size, any unique mechanics. Either PM or place it in the thread here. Pretty open for anything you wanna do as long as it follows the guidelines. I’ll help review if you’d like, or play in it.

Role Lists and Wiki Pages
Over time, we’ll try and transfer every role with links to the wiki page, and add all the new mutations. At the very least, everything available in the BooneyToonz Base will be covered here in some form.

Stats
I’ll try to put together stats and highlights…eventually.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:04 am, edited 15 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. While a lot of these coincide with the Normal Queue, roles that have repeatedly shown up in BooneyToonz will show up here as well.

*If there is an unfamiliar role not found in the Wiki, check out the BooneyToonz Role Glossary.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bodyguard, The Brig, Buccaneer, Bunyip, Checker, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Disabler, Doctor, Enchanter, Finder, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Herbologist, Hider, Inspector, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Juggernaut, Lover, Magical Fairy, Messenger, Motion Detector, Modifier Cop, Multitasking, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Observer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Renegade, Reporter, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Role Guard, Rolestopper, Role Watcher, Security Guard, Shield, StickyFruit Vendor, Superstar, Symbiotic, Tracker, Traffic Analyst, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Visionary, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer, Light/Dark Fairy, Survivor,

Modifiers

Activate, Announcing, Ascetic, Backup, Brave, Bulletproof, Combined, Complex, Compulsive, Confabulating, Desperate, Disloyal, Distracted, Enabler, Inattentive, Indecisive, Informed, Inverted, Lazy, Loud, Loyal, Macho, Motion Dependent, MUTATED, Neighbor, Ninja, Non-Consecutive, Oblivious, Personal, Procrastinating, Recharged, Reflexive, Roaming, Role Immune, Simple, Sleeper, Split, Strongwilled, Time Lapsed, Unconfident, Unwell, Weak, X-shot, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are public roles, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable-- if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Swashbuckler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If they are in a PT, and exactly one person targets them, that player will be killed. If they are not in a PT, you will die.

Interdimensional Traveler
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Their action will now be delayed until the next night phase, and they will be informed of this. They will still be able to use an action the following night, but they will be unable to discern results of actions if the same ability is used.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action.

Privateer:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that player is targeted by any action, you will be targeted instead. If you were to die because your target was targeted with a kill action, you will take the killer down with you. On nights you use your action, any actions that target you will be rendered unable to be used the following night. They will be informed of this.

Thaumaturge:
Credit: TemporalLich
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will learn whether that player is exactly one of {Vanilla, Town} or not. Vanilla Townies and Non-Town Power Roles give a negative result, while Town Power Roles and Vanilla Non-Town players give a positive result.

Mediator:
Spoiler:
At night, target 2 players. They will be informed they cannot target each other on the next night.

Divine Protector:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will render that player immune to any Non-Town Aligned Player's actions.

Omni-Fruit Vendor:
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will send that player an Omni Fruit and ‘It seems as if it can CURE DISEASE’.

Dreaming God:
Spoiler:
A Dreaming God has a collection of Named Abilities, but they do not know what they do. They pick one each Night.

Band Wagoning (Modifier):
Credit: Bingle
Spoiler:
Your action will target the player who was targeted by the most actions this phase.

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Mafia Mason, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage, Paranoid Gun Owner
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:05 am, edited 65 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Role Glossary·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

All roles that are not as commonly known outside of the BooneyToonz format will be listed here. A link to this Glossary will be posted in the BooneyToonz Guidelines, available in every BooneyToonz games.

Roles

Bunyip
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will learn if that player is Vanilla or Not Vanilla. If they are Vanilla, you will shield them from a single night kill. *Mutation VT or Not VT.

Magical Fairy
Spoiler:
• [Inverted Visitor] If your target is "away from town" or "in another universe", your action will still succeed, and you will allow all other actions performed on your target to succeed, even if it would normally fail from modifiers such as "Disloyal".

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the current action.

Superstar
Spoiler:
May confirm Role publicly, but not alignment.

Willbooster
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. That player cannot be roleblocked this night.

Omni-Fruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Send them an Omni-Fruit that CURES DISEASE.

Herbologist
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. Remove Miller from their role name.

Buccaneer
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. If that person is being targeted with an action, you will be targeted instead. If the action was a kill action, you die taking down your killer.

Disabler
Spoiler:
If you are targeted with an action, the player who used that action will be disabled and unable to use it the next night.

The Brig
Spoiler:
At night, target a player. You will jailkeep them and Neighborize them.

Juvenile Delinquent
Spoiler:
You will come off as Mafia to all Cop investigations. You are also a Cop Enabler, meaning if you die, all Cops will be unable to act. This can be just to a Regular Cop, or to all types of Cops.

Modifiers

Desperate
Spoiler:
Your action will only succeed if you target someone who comes across as Scum or Scum-Aligned. Mutation* If they are scum or scum-aligned, you will die.

Inverted
Spoiler:
If you target a player who is 'Away From Town' (Commuter), all actions toward that target will now succeed, even if it normally wouldn't (Loyal check on opposite alignment).

Recharged
Spoiler:
If your action does not go through, your action will be refunded.

Split
Spoiler:
If you can target more than one player, you must.

Third Party Minigames

Hunter/Hunted
Spoiler:
Hunter wins when the Hunted dies before a specific day. Hunted wins if they survive. The two are taken out of the game after the day is over. These are innately Third Party, and can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Light/Dark Fairy
Spoiler:
A play on the Hunter/Hunted minigame. The Light Fairy is a separate role while the Dark Fairy is attached to one of the other roles. Every night, the Light Fairy will target a player. If they target the Dark Fairy, they win and leave the game. The Dark Fairy will have some sort of punishment given to them or their alignment. Can be combined with other roles. If they have something not in the Role Book, they will be considered Variants

Mechanics

Disease
Spoiler:
A Disease effects a specific slot or role, and can be spread or cured.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:58 pm, edited 33 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Mutations·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

I will go into more detail for every role here on different acceptable variations and motions with specific roles and/or mechanics.

Note from Dr. Zayn E. Warpman
Spoiler:

Woah! Where are we? Oh, and in what year?
My name is Dr. Zayn E. Warpman, an Interdimensional Traveler researching the different Mutations throughout dimensions here in the Dovetail, my home of operations!
What? You haven’t heard of Mutations? Well, I can enlighten you.

A role is considered a Mutation when it’s similar enough to an established role, but with a slight variation. The best example of this would be Vengeful! Normally, a Vengeful player can Vengekill anyone after they have been faded. A Mutated Vengeful might only be able to vengekill someone who was on their wagon when they were faded.

Any Mutation that has been previously seen will be listed here in my journal!

If a new Mutation is active, a player with that role will have the modifier MUTATED attached to it.

After a New Mutation is found, they will be added here into Warpman’s Mutation Journal.

()_+_)()_-_) WARPMAN'S MUTATION JOURNAL ()_-_)()_+_)

Mutations
*Other mutations are acceptable, but it
must
be stated in the Role PM. If it changes the role to something not on the Role Book, it’s not a mutation, it’s a Variant. Mutations may later be added into their own slot if it seems like it should be relevant enough. Mutations can be listed on the Checklist if a new Mutation will be in the game.

MUTATED
- This role has been MUTATED, and is a different definition of a previously established role.

Desperate
- Like Disloyal, but works against Millers and similar. Mod may also make it so where if they would target successfully, like if they had a Disloyal modifier, they die.

Vengeful
- May be forced to shoot on the wagon that killed them or can shoot anyone.

Bunyip
- Can give results back for Vanilla/Not Vanilla or Vanilla Town/Not Vanilla Town.

Neighbor
- Can be part of the role or a Function of the role. It does need to be shown in the Role PM, but not necessarily in the Role Name. This keeps Vanilla Neighbors, as Vanilla Town.

Traitor
- Can be used as a role name or a general mechanic. This means it doesn’t need to state in their role name that they are a traitor for Role Cop purposes, but it
does
need to be shown in their Role PM, and should reveal on flip. They can be recruited by scum night kill or killed by scum night kill. This is up to the mod. They may also auto join Mafia thread if all members die. This should be added into the Role PM.

Superstar
- Can reveal the full role with or without Modifiers.

Interdimensional Traveler
- Can be built in loud or not.

Disabler
- Can be activated, role specific, or targeted. Can be informed of success or not.

Informed
- Can flip with Information revealed or redacted.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:11 pm, edited 27 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Boonskiies »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz History and Updates ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

December 2023This was a rather large role overhaul— all updates can be found on this post. Updated along Ausuka’s Normal Revamp.

September 2023
Privateer
added to the Boon Bank.
Mutation
Glossary added, and
Mutated
Modifier added into the Role Book.
Jester
and
Vanillaizer
taken out of Contraboon'd.
Indecisive
added to Role Book.

April 2023
Interdimensional Traveler, Buccaneer, Swashbuckler
added to the Boon Bank.
Suicide Bomber
has been taken out of the Boon Bank.
Renegade, Superstar, Symbiotic, Enchantress, StickyFruit Vendor, Magical Fairy
roles added to the Role Book.
Hunter/Hunted
and
Light/Dark Fairy
Third Party Minigames added to the Role Book.
Inverted
Modifier added to the Role Book.

Added the Role Glossary for roles that are undefined elsewhere.

December 2019
Suicide Bomber
moves from Role Book to Boon Bank.
Superstar
- May confirm their role publicly. Like an Innocent Child, but for confirmations of roles. May be force flipped pre game, optional when to flip, or Neighborhood specific. To the Boon Bank! Credit to TemporalLich.

4/24/19 UpdateAdding
Split
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows combined roles to be split into two separate actions per night, rather than the same target, and is also Compulsive, so they must have multiple actions if they can.

Adding
Recharged
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows blocked actions to be refunded to the user.

April 2019-
Named Scummie
has been added to the Role Book. Vanilla Townie to Named Townie, but the opposite with Goon.

-
Renegade
has been added to the Boon Bank. Like inventor, but they send modifiers to other players. this can be either for the player’s “next action” or permanently.

March 2019 Update- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Desperate
modifier to the
Role Book
“If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail (variation can also add ‘and you will die”
- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Willbooster
to the
Role Book

“Targetable Immunize for 1 Role Block.”
- Adding
Inventor
to the
Role Book
. So long as every role the inventor has is already in the Role Book, else it takes the place of the Variant/Boon Bank slot (if Boon Bank Role is in the Inventor’s abilities)
- Adding
PT Cop
to the
Role Book
. “Result on if the target has access to a Private Thread or not.”
- Adding
Lovers
to the
Role Book
“If one lover dies, they both die.”
- Adding
Suicide Bomber
to the
Role Book
. “A suicide bomber may
Suicide Bomb: Target
to kill themselves and their kill target during the day phase. This may or may not end the day phase.”
- Adding
Juvenile Delinquent
to the
Role Book
“Essentially a miller, but it has the added ability of removing a Cop’s power once dead.”

*Lovers, Suicide Bomber, and Juvenile Delinquent were chosen to be added to the
Role Book
because they are pretty common roles for Face to Face Mafia, and I personally feel many setups can benefit greatly from these roles when balanced correctly.

December 2018
Bunyip
is moved from the
Boon Bank
to the
BooneyToonz Rolebook
, allowing the use of
Bunyip
with no restrictions in all
BooneyToonz
games.

Willbooster
, a role created by Gamma Emerald, makes its debut onto the
Boon Bank.

Spoiler:
You may target a player each night to make them immune to one roleblock.

October 2018
BooneyToonz VIII
marks the change of the BooneyToonz series and incorporated the BooneyToonz Guidelines into every BooneyToonz games.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz Archive ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Here are all the completed BooneyToonz games. All Boon Bank roles will have ^, and all Variant roles will have *.

BooneyToonz XVII: The Winston Chronicles

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
STARS Conglomerate (Scum) Victory!

BooneyToonz XVI: Boons Ahoy

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Silvertongue Spoonfeeders (Scum) Victory!

BooneyToonz XV: Dance of the Dark Fairy

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Dark Fairy (Scum) Victory!

BooneyToonz XIV: A Little Boonie Told Me

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

BooneyToonz XIII: To Boon or Not To Boon

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

Boon Wars: The Cologne Wars

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Historical Figures and Almost Chara victorious!

BooneyToonz XII: Corporate Boontrigue

:
Something_Smart

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

BooneyToonz XI: The Sorcerer’s ABoontice

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Necromancer (Scum) Victory!

BooneyToonz X: Boonin' It In The Slums

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Boon Babe (Town) Victory!

Spoiler:
Abstract Nonsense
, executed
Day 1
, was a
Boon Babe Ascetic Unabombah!

Vedith
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Boon Babe Symbiotic!

RC car
, executed
Day 2
, was a
Performer’s Posse 3-shot Enchantress!

Awestfie
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Boon Babe Vanilla Townie!

Ceejayvinoya
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Performer’s Posse Role Cop Traitor!

The Last Knight
, executed
Day 3
, was a
Performer’s Posse Encryptor!

Nero Cain
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Boon Babe Juvenile Delinquent Lover!

Sheldon Cooper Phd
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Performer’s Posse Informed Lover!

Xtoxm
New Supportive Significant Other
, wins on
Day 3!

Davesaz
, survives,
Boon Babe Night 2/3 Vigilante Miller!

Vorkuta
, survives,
Boon Babe Jailkeeper!

Unabombah
, survives,
Boon Babe 1-shot Commuter Neighbor!

Dr Easy Bake
, survives,
Boon Babe Informed Vanilla Cop!

Tchill13
, survives,
Boon Babe 2-shot PT Cop!

Ras
, survives,
Boon Babe Odd-Night Desperate Cop!

BooneyToonz Extravaganza: LAST NIGHT TOMORROW

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Mafia Victory!

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
, exe
Day 1
, was a
Mafia Role Cop!

Almost Chara
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Visitor!

Ramcius
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Alonzo
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

The Last Knight
, exe
Day 3
, was a
Town Super Saint!

Mcqueen
, killed by Super Saint
Day 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Something_Smart
, exe
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Jailkeeper!

Cheeky Dancer
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Motion Detector!

DrewVa
, day vigged
Day 5
, was a
Town Grifter!
^
Creature
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Watcher!

BrightEyedFish
, exe
Day 6
, was a
Town StickyFruit Vendor!
PenguinPower
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Town Fruit Vendor!

Profii
, exe
Day 7
, was a
Mafia Renegade!
^
Gamma Emerald
, killed
Night 7
, was a
Town Babysitter!

Jingle
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Commuter!

Davesaz
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Tracker!

UnaBombah
, killed
Night 8
, was a
Town Ducky!

Xtoxm
, exe
Day 9
, was a
Mafia Rolestopper!

Nev and Max
, killed
Night 9
, was a
Town Doctor!

RCEnigma
, exe
Day 10
, was a
Town Bunyip!

Elsa Jay
Endgamed
, was a
Town Miller!

Thanos
Endgamed
, was a
Town Friendly Neighbor!

Nero Cain
The Champion
, was a
Mafia Goon!!

BooneyToonz IX - Under the Sea

:
Gamma Emerald

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

Spoiler:
Nikk - Vanilla Townie
Alchemist21 - Town Miller

Elsa Jay - Mafia Goon

Chara - Town Miller
Maki Harukawa - Town Desperate Neighborizer
Vedith -- Informed Mafia Goon

Clemency -- Town Multitasking Two-Shot Doctor Two-Shot Roleblocker

Wisdom -- Town Rolecop

Jingle -- Mafia Willbooster
^
Nero Cain -- Town miller, survives!

Pink Ball -- Vanilla townie, survives!

Kaito Momota -- Vanilla townie, survives!

Nancy Drew 39 -- Town miller, survives!

Creature -- Town backup rolecop, survives!

BooneyToonz VIII - That One Time...At Boon Camp

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

Spoiler:
The Worst
, exe
Day 1
, was a
Mafia Informed 2-shot Watcher!

Shortaru
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Profii
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Chateau Lobby
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Tchill13
, exe
Day 3
, was a
Mafia Goon!

Lamees
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Town 2-shot Friendly Neighbor!

Kokichi Oma
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Town Vampire!*

Something_Smart
, exe
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Compulsive Weak Doctor!

UnaBombaH
survived
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Gamma Emerald
survived
, was a
Town 2-shot Loyal Vigilante!

Formerfish
survived
, was a
Town Informed 2-shot Tracker!

Alonzo
survived
, was a
Town 2-shot Bunyip!^

ChibiBear
survived
, was a
Town Miller!

BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

Spoiler:
Heyoka
, exe
Day 1
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Lexa
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Loyal Tracker!

Srceenplay
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Town Ascetic Rolestopper!

Lovebird
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Town Vanilla Cop

Pisskop
, exe
Day 3
, was a
Town Bodyguard !

Dunkerdoodles
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Rb
, exe
Day 4
, was a
Mafia Goon.

Dunkerdoodles
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town 2-shot Weak Friendly Neighbor!

Not Known 15
, exe
Day 5
, was a
Mafia Sticky Fruit Vendor.*

Eddie Cane
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Twoinamillion
, exe
Day 6
, was a
Mafia Motion Detector.

Mortfeld
survived,
was a
Town Miller Neighborizer

Mohab500
survived
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

BooneyToonz VI - Journey to Boon Island!

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Mafia Victory!

Spoiler:
Mulch
, exe
Day 1
, was a
Town Non-Consecutive Commuter Neighbor.

Monaca Towa
, killed
Night 1,
was a
Town Motion Detector Neighbor.

Maki Harukawa
, killed Night 1, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Nagito Komaeda
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Mafia 2-shot Role Cop.

Pisskop
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Town 2-shot Vigilante Neighbor.

Himiko Yumeno,
killed
Night 2
, was a
Town Tracker Neighbor.

Assemblerotws
, exe
Day 3
, was a
Werewolf 1-shot Bulletproof Neighbor.

Something_Smart
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Town Ascetic Neighbor.

TywinL
, killed
Night 3,
was a
Town Encryptor Enabler.

Kaede Akamatsu
, exe
Day 4,
was a
Werewolf Neighbor.

Srceenplay
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Neighbor.

Fykus,
killed
Night 4,
was a
Town Jack-Of-All-Trades.

Kokichi Oma,
exe
Day 5
, was a
Town Neighbor.

Tchill13
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Innocent Child Neighbor.

Dunkerdoodles
, exe
Day 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Transcend
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

UnaBombah
, killed
Night 6,
was a
Vanilla Townie.

Skirt Skirt
End Gamed,
was a
Town Neighbor
WhyMafia
End Gamed,
was a
Werewolf Even-Night Rolestopper.

Egg
-
Mafia Neighbor
-
Survived

Kaito Momota
-
Mafia Odd-Night Rolestopper
-
Survived

BooneyToonz V - The Boon ‘N Bed Express

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Werewolf Victory!

Spoiler:
Sergtacos
, exe
Day 1
, was a
Town 2-shot Weak Friendly Neighbor!

Theta Alpine
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Werewolf 2-shot Rolestopper.

TywinL,
killed
Night 2
, was a
Town Tracker.

Mulch,
exe
Day 3
, was a
Werewolf Weak Doctor.

Fykus,
killed
Night 3
, was a
Town Enchantress*

Assemblerotws
, killed
Night 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Chip Butty
, exe
Day 4
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Dunkerdoodles,
killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Odd-Night Vigilante!

Carcalilly,
exe
Day 5
, was a
Vanilla Townie.

Tchill13
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Gunsmith.

Havo,
exe
Day 6,
was a
Vanilla Townie.

Klazam
End gamed,
was a
Town Non-consecutive Bodyguard.

Mumble
survived
, was a
Werewolf Encryptor.

BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Town Victory!

Spoiler:
Mulch
, exe
Day 1
Vanilla Townie.

Keyser Söze
, killed
Night 1
Vanilla Townie.

Creative
, exe
Day 2
Mafia Vanilla Cop
DeasVail
, killed
Night 2
Town Symbiotic
ThinkBig
, exe
Day 3
Mafia Encryptor.

Maestro
, exe
Day 4
Mafia 1-shot Doctor.

SergTacos,
survived
, Vanilla Townie.
Vecna,
survived
, Vanilla Townie.
Gamma Emerald
survived
, Town Odd-Night Loyal Cop
Fykus
survived
, Vanilla Townie.
Tchill13
survived
, Town Jailkeeper
Klazam,
survived
, Town Even-Night Gunsmith
Titus
survived
, Vanilla Townie.

BooneyToonz III - Calling All Cryptids

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Pink Mafia Victory!

Spoiler:
Judge Joseph Dredd,
exe
Day 1
, was a
Town Gunsmith!

PMysterious
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Night 2 Vigilante!

Crush
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Jjh927
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

SlingshotWaffles
, killed
Night 2,
was a
Pink Mafia Informed Traitor Bunyip
Whymafia
, exe
Day 3
, was a
Black Mafia Even-Night Strongman!

Shinobi,
killed
Night 3
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Transcend
, exe
Day 4
, was a
Black Mafia Informed Traitor Bunyip
Fykus
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Town Watcher!

Tchill13
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Egg
, exe
Day 5
, was a
Pink Mafia Odd-Night Strongman!

Assemblerotws
, killed
Night 5
, was a
Town Night 1 Vigilante!

PenguinPower,
killed
Night 5
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Backhand
, exe
Day 6
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Lapsa
, killed
Night 6
, was a
Town Innocent Child!

massive
, exe
Day 7,
was a
Town Non-Consecutive Commuter!

Vedith
, killed
Night 7
, was a
Vanilla Townie!

Srceenplay,
exe Day 8, was a
Black Mafia Non-Consecutive Commuter!

texcat
-
Vanilla Townie
-
End Gamed

Titus
-
Vanilla Townie
-
End Gamed

Pisskop
-
Pink Mafia Non-Consecutive Roleblocker
-
Survived

BooneyToonz II - Looney Tunes

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Mafia Victory!

Spoiler:
Zebulin
exe
Day 1
Town Neighbor

Aneninen
, exe
Day 2
Town Vengeful Neighbor
Pisskop
, vengekilled
Day 2
Town Neighbor

Salamence20
, exe
Day 3
Mafia Goon

Mainez
, killed
Night 3
Town Jailkeeper

BlueBloodedToffee,
exe
Day 4
Vanilla Townie

BBmolla
, killed
Night 4
Town Neighbor

T S O
, exe
Day 5
Vanilla Townie

Pegasus30
-
Innocent Child
-
End Gamed

Varsoon
-
Town Neighbor
-
End Gamed

RadiantCowbells
-
Vanilla Townie
-
End Gamed

massive
-
Mafia Neighbor
-
Survived

evilpacman18
-
Mafia Encryptor
-
Survived

BooneyToonz I - The Creepy Caravansary

:
Boonskiies

Outcome
:
Mafia Victory!

Spoiler:
Ozgin,
exe
Day 1
, was a
Vanilla Town.

VictorDeAngelo,
killed
Night 1
, was a
Town Even-Night Vigilante.

Ellie
, killed
Night 1
, was a
Vanilla Town.

massive
, exe
Day 2
, was a
Serial Killer (Bulletproof).

RadiantCowbells
, killed
Night 2
, was a
Town Jailkeeper.

Klingoncelt
, exe
Day 4
, was a
Vanilla Town.

Titus
, killed
Night 4
, was a
Vanilla Town.

Flubbernugget
, exe
Day 5
, was a
Vanilla Town
Dierfire
, was
End Gamed
, was a
Vanilla Town
pisskop
, was
End Gamed
, was a
Vanilla Town.

BlueBloodedToffee
, was
End Gamed
, was a
Town 1-shot Bulletproof
Varsoon
has
Survived
, was a
Mafia 1-shot Commuter.

Aneninen
has
Survived
, was a
Mafia Tracker.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz History and Updates ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

April 2023
Interdimensional Traveler, Buccaneer, Swashbuckler
added to the Boon Bank.
Suicide Bomber
has been taken out of the Boon Bank.
Renegade, Superstar, Symbiotic, Enchantress, StickyFruit Vendor, Magical Fairy
roles added to the Role Book.
Hunter/Hunted
and
Light/Dark Fairy
Third Party Minigames added to the Role Book.
Inverted
Modifier added to the Role Book.

Added the Role Glossary for roles that are undefined elsewhere.

December 2019
Suicide Bomber
moves from Role Book to Boon Bank.
Superstar
- May confirm their role publicly. Like an Innocent Child, but for confirmations of roles. May be force flipped pre game, optional when to flip, or Neighborhood specific. To the Boon Bank! Credit to TemporalLich.

4/24/19 UpdateAdding
Split
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows combined roles to be split into two separate actions per night, rather than the same target, and is also Compulsive, so they must have multiple actions if they can.

Adding
Recharged
to the Role Book. *Modifier - allows blocked actions to be refunded to the user.

April 2019-
Named Scummie
has been added to the Role Book. Vanilla Townie to Named Townie, but the opposite with Goon.

-
Renegade
has been added to the Boon Bank. Like inventor, but they send modifiers to other players. this can be either for the player’s “next action” or permanently.

March 2019 Update- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Desperate
modifier to the
Role Book
“If they return a mafia result to an alignment cop, your ability succeeds, otherwise your ability will fail (variation can also add ‘and you will die”
- Adding Gamma Emerald’s
Willbooster
to the
Role Book

“Targetable Immunize for 1 Role Block.”
- Adding
Inventor
to the
Role Book
. So long as every role the inventor has is already in the Role Book, else it takes the place of the Variant/Boon Bank slot (if Boon Bank Role is in the Inventor’s abilities)
- Adding
PT Cop
to the
Role Book
. “Result on if the target has access to a Private Thread or not.”
- Adding
Lovers
to the
Role Book
“If one lover dies, they both die.”
- Adding
Suicide Bomber
to the
Role Book
. “A suicide bomber may
Suicide Bomb: Target
to kill themselves and their kill target during the day phase. This may or may not end the day phase.”
- Adding
Juvenile Delinquent
to the
Role Book
“Essentially a miller, but it has the added ability of removing a Cop’s power once dead.”

*Lovers, Suicide Bomber, and Juvenile Delinquent were chosen to be added to the
Role Book
because they are pretty common roles for Face to Face Mafia, and I personally feel many setups can benefit greatly from these roles when balanced correctly.

December 2018
Bunyip
is moved from the
Boon Bank
to the
BooneyToonz Rolebook
, allowing the use of
Bunyip
with no restrictions in all
BooneyToonz
games.

Willbooster
, a role created by Gamma Emerald, makes its debut onto the
Boon Bank.

Spoiler:
You may target a player each night to make them immune to one roleblock.

October 2018
BooneyToonz VIII
marks the change of the BooneyToonz series and incorporated the BooneyToonz Guidelines into every BooneyToonz games.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'll start with the current topic discussions. Obviously we can talk about anything, but I'll post some community driven discussion and updates in that post.

Boon Bank Roles
- I definitely want to change some of them up. StickyFruit Vendor and maybe Cleric. Symbiotic and Enchantress I feel are great roles to be in the Boon Bank, as they aren't overly difficult, but I definitely wouldn't put them in the RoleBook, at least not until they've been used about 3 times each, but even then, they might still be better suited for the Boon Bank. We can use this slot to help integrate specific roles. This is the slot that I feel makes this series super unique.

Bunyip
- Yeah, I'll refrain from voting, but I definitely feel Bunyip should move over officially to the RoleBook before the next BooneyToonz game even.

Variant Renaming
- I really don't know what other name to use, but I don't think Variant fits in this series. I was thinking maybe the Toon Role? or something revolving around the Toonz part of BooneyToonz. Suggestions welcomed.

Stats
- Stats are pretty easy right now since there's only been 8 games. Would be a cool thing. Anyone could technically help out with this if they wanted to look into some weird stats, like how many scum were lynched in each BooneyToonz game. This would be cool to look at for players who are currently playing in a BooneyToonz game to help out with arguments and whatnot. I definitely think it's acceptable to talk about stuff being discussed in this thread inside a BooneyToonz game.

I could also do some sort of Scummies like thing, but sillier, of course. I could even do things like "Silliest Self Admitted Derp Moment". This kind of thing would be easy to implement as we move onwards.

Wiki Page
- Yeah, not much to say here for me. I'm going to link all the roles in the RoleBook to the wiki pages so anyone who is unsure of a role, for instance Bunyip, they can just click it, and see what it does. Since it's going to the RoleBook likely, the role PM for it won't be there.

{இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~— BooneyToonz Checklist {இ}ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ~—

Here is a quick key to this specific BooneyToonz game.

Scum day talk?

Multitasking?

Does flavor have an effect?

Unique Mechanic?

New Mutations?

Multiball?

Third Party?
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

No More monologues Boon, no more!

.. I have nothing constructive to say as of now, so maybe continue with the monologues anyway.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:27 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 0, Boonskiies wrote:
()_+_)
what is this item
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 10, schadd_ wrote:
In post 0, Boonskiies wrote:
()_+_)
what is this item
Just something I’ve done since I was little. It’s a battery. Haha.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:14 am

Post by schadd_ »

oh fjfkshs lmao
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: shaft.ed

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

12/4/18 Updates• Added
Bunyip
to the Rolebook.
• Added
Willbooster
to the Boon Bank.
• Added an
Updates and History
section underneath
Players and Moderators
• Completed the BooneyToonz Archives. Every BooneyToonz game is now on record!
Named Townie
has been added to the BooneyToonz RoleBook!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 13, Boonskiies wrote:
12/4/18 Updates• Added
Bunyip
to the Rolebook Added
Willbooster
to the Boon Bank.
• Added an
Updates and History
section underneath
Players and Moderators
• Completed the BooneyToonz Archives. Every BooneyToonz game is now on record!
Bunyip has been used enough where anyone familiar with a BooneyToonz game will have heard of it. Also, it's a pretty basic role, and is perfect for a free usage role. This made a lot of sense, and the poll was pretty unanimous that it should be added into the RoleBook.

Willbooster replacing Bunyip on the Boon Bank is exciting. It's a role from Gamma Emerald, a BooneyToonz regular alongside being the player modding the next BooneyToonz game. It's unique enough where it's generally never thought about to be in a game, while not being overly complicated. I'm excited to see the potential usage.

Updates and History will have any changes to the Boon Bank and the guidelines in general. Any milestones for the BooneyToonz series will also be posted there.

BooneyToonz has a completed archive!!! Yay!!! One easy place to have the links to all 8 BooneyToonz game thus far, alongside the winners and the setups themselves.

To Do List• Add links to all the roles onto the MafiaScum Wiki.
• Create Wiki pages for Bunyip and the other unique roles.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Ego and might as well point out silly mistakes in the archive while I'm here :P
Broken tag in II
I hate to nitpick but the apostrophe in Five Weeks is hurting my soul
In VIII you didn't put me and instead just wrote Tchill twice. I mean I get that he's great and all, but come on...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 15, Something_Smart wrote:Ego and might as well point out silly mistakes in the archive while I'm here :P
Broken tag in II
I hate to nitpick but the apostrophe in Five Weeks is hurting my soul
In VIII you didn't put me and instead just wrote Tchill twice. I mean I get that he's great and all, but come on...
Woo, fixed! I messed with Five Weeks late last night because I mixed some stuff up, and I guess I flossed over the rest of the stuff!

I actually noticed a good two more mistakes from this that you missed ;)

Thanks!! This is appreciated! Haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sharp eye.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77991

BooneyToonz Extravaganza: Last Night Tomorrow is in sign ups!

23 player Large Theme Game with unique mechanics and a Game Show Flavor.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

BooneyToonz IX: Under The Sea, modded my Gamma Emerald, the first non Boonskiies modded game, is going into sign ups soon! Be sure to sign up before it fills! 15p Large Theme Game.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Lycanfire »

Hey Boon and Babes

I started your wiki article for you. Hope this gets you off on the right foot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 20, Lycanfire wrote:Hey Boon and Babes

I started your wiki article for you. Hope this gets you off on the right foot.
Wow! Thank you so much!

That is much appreciated.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

WE NEED AN OFFICIAL DEFINITION FOR "BOON BABES" AS WELL! O_O
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 22, UnaBombaH wrote:WE NEED AN OFFICIAL DEFINITION FOR "BOON BABES" AS WELL! O_O
Will be working on that as soon as the Extravaganza I’m modding is over. :)

Suggestions are definitely happily accepted.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz IX ends with a TOWN Victory!!

I’ll update the archive and this entire thread soon!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Mafia Discussion”